处理琐事 英文英语用英语怎样说

处理琐事的海词问答与网友补充:
处理琐事的相关资料:
相关词典网站:日常琐事,Daily hassles,在线英语词典,英文翻译,专业英语
1)&&Daily hassles
Daily life is the essence of life.
日常生活就是生活的本质。
This thesis elaborates the culture of daily costume and accessories in Shang Dynasty and some other related problems, based on the consultation of previous research achievements and academic documents, including a large number of archaeological resources.
本文在前人的研究成果和文献资料,尤其是大量考古资料的基础上,对商代的日常服饰文化及相关问题进行了论述。
As one kind of folk art, the formation, development and existence of Dong Ka Lau all has deep cultural soil and ec And, the existing universality and the revelry while singing tells us that Dong Ka Lau manifests Dong Minority people’s aesthetic consciousness and pursue in daily life.
作为一种民间艺术,侗族大歌的形成、发展与存在都有其深厚的文化土壤和生态环境;同时,存在的普遍性及其演唱时表现出来的狂欢性无疑说明侗族大歌是侗族人民日常生活中审美意识和审美追求的重要体现。
3)&&daily life
By observing some “bagatelles”,it is found that religion, to some extent, is all around in daily life.
通过对日常一些“小事”的观察,我们可以发现,宗教对日常生活进行了一定程度的“渗入”。
4)&&daily management
It generalizes the practical experiences of daily management and puts forward effective methods of controlling gas disasters and ensuring safe production.
分析了赵各庄矿建立井下瓦斯抽放泵站系统的必要性及主要构成,总结了日常管理工作的实践经验,提出了有效地控制瓦斯灾害,保障安全生产应注意的问题。
From the aspects of hub room hardware construction,rules and regulations establishment,daily management and safe construction this paper makes discussion.
从机房硬件建设、规章制度建立、日常管理、安全建设等几个方面进行了探讨。
This paper mainly explains the experimental teaching and the daily management of the laboratory,and moreover,the views of the laboratory innovation development are proposed.
文章重点阐述了实验室的实验教学及日常管理工作,并对实验室的创新发展提出了看法。
6)&&Daily maintenance
The proper use and daily mainten
蓄电池的正确使用与日常维护
Mechanism analysis for a ship propeller shaft break fault and the consideration f
船舶艉轴断损故障机理分析与日常维护管理思考
Aiming at the importance of doing daily maintenance to ZXJ10(B) model exchanger,it introduces the daily maintenance experiences on ZXJ10(B) model exchanger from the aspects of exchange theoretical knowledge,basic operating function mastery,application of frequent maintenance operation,treatment of module switching problem etc,which will supply reference.
针对ZXJ10(B)型交换机进行日常维护的重要性,从交换理论知识、基本操作功能的掌握、频繁维护操作的运用、模块倒换问题的处理等方面介绍了对ZXJ10(B)型交换机日常维护的经验,以供参考。
补充资料:遗闻琐事
1.见"遗闻逸事"。
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。生气用英语怎么说_英语口语
生气用英语怎么说
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:焯杰
  生气,一是指活力,生命力,生机;二是指发怒,因不合心意而不愉快。学中将生气简称为气,亦名内气、五气、阴阳之气。那么你知道生气用怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
  生气英语释义:
  animal spirits
  生气英语例句:
  他的粗鲁让我生气。
  His rudeness made me really angry.
  别为这些琐事生气。
  Don't be angry over such trivial matters.
  她因母亲偷看她的而生气。
  She was angry for her mother's peeping at her diary.
  他在生气,所以我害怕。
  He was angry, wherefore I was afraid.
  我们不同意他的观点,他生气了。
  He was offended that we didn't agree with him.
  我对他很生气,因为他让我等了好久。
  I was angry with him for keeping me waiting.
  一向不会让我生气的事, 现在竟让我生气。
  I get angry at things that never used to get me angry.
  他的迟到使老师生气了。
  His delay made the teacher angry.
  尽管他说了好多和解的话,但她仍然很生气。
  She was still angry despite his conciliatory words.
  她从未见过他像最近几周这样高度紧张,动不动就生气。
  Never had she seen him so tense, so quick to take offence as he had been in recent weeks.
  &愤怒、生气、报复别人
  & get angry, get mad, get even
  不想还好,一想就生气。
  It's all right if I don' but whenever I i always get angry.
  要是泥水溅脏了衣服,踩到了狗屎,或是无意中将一条红色毛巾混在一堆白色衣物中洗,你当然会很生气。
  Sure, you can be angry at getting splashed with mud, stepping in dog poop, or inadvertently throwing a red towel in with the white laundry.
  要是你生气了,他们就赢了。
  If you get angry, then they have won.
本文已影响 人
[生气用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
2207人看了觉得好
742人看了觉得好
2154人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 琐事 英语 的文章

更多推荐