如何远肥胖,快乐生活,用英语写一篇小短文,必须包括饮食锻炼,生活习惯写不少于80个单词

求一篇“努力学习,快乐生活”的英语作文120词左右,急用的,..
Scientists find that hard-working people live longer than average men and women. Career women are healthier than housewives.Evidence shows that the jobless are in poorer health than the job-holders. A study shoes that whenever the employment rate increases by 1%,the death rate increase correspondingly(相应地)by 2%.All this comes down to one point:work is helpful to health. Why is work good for health? It is because work keeps people busy,away from loneliness.Researches show that people feel unhappy, worried and lonely when they have nothing to do. Instead, the happiest are those who are busy. Work serves as a bridge between man and reality. By work, people come into contact with eath other. By collective activities, they find friendship and warmth. This is helpful to health.The loss of work means the loss of everything. It affects man spiritually and makes him likely to disease. Besides, work gives one a sense of fulfillment and a sense of achievement. Work makes one feel his value and status in society. When a writer finishes his writing or teacher sees his students grow, they are happy beyond words.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码努力学习,快乐生活的英语作文怎么写_百度知道某英文报“健康生活”正在讨论有关健康食品、体育锻炼与儿童肥胖的问题.请按照上述要求写一篇英语作文.
A healthy diet and regular exercise may help to prevent obesity(肥胖) among children. Take Li Ming for example.   Li Ming used to be a healthy boy, but   Li Ming used to be a healthy boy, but great changes have taken place in 2003 and 2004. The meal Li Ming ate every day included a lot of and different junk food which was bad for health. What's more, he watched TV lying on the sofa and eating snacks. As a result, his weight went up day after day, he even had difficulties in climbing the stairs. This made Li Ming so sad that he decided to get a new beginning in 2004. Instead of junk food and snacks, Li Ming ate the healthy diet and took more exercise such as football, swimming, skating and running. At fast, he became as healthy as before, healthy diet and regular exercise helped him a lot.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码[写作要求]1. 只能使用5个句子表达全部内容; 2. 首句已经给出,不计入总句数。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。Dear classmate,I’ve learned that you are trying to lose weight and I am glad to give you some suggestions. ______________________________________________________________________________
假设你的同学因自己的肥胖而苦恼,请根据以下建议写一篇英语短文。[写作内容]Don’tsDos不要吃过多油腻的食物;睡觉前不要吃零食。否则可能增加体重或消化不良(indigestion)。要保持均衡饮食;每天需要至少一个小时的运动,比如可以选择步行上学,这样既有利于减肥,又可以保护环境。做到持之以恒,只有这样才会在不久的将来拥有苗条的身材。[写作要求]1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;2.首句已经给出,不计入总句数。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。Dearclassmate,I’velearnedthatyouaretryingtoloseweightandIamgladtogiveyousomesuggestions.______________________________________________________________________________Dearclassmate,I’velearnedthatyouaretryingtoloseweightandIamgladtogiveyousomesuggestions.On(the)onehand,youshouldn'teattoomuchfattyfoodoreatsnacksbeforeyousleep.Otherwise,youmaygainweightorsufferfromindigestion.Ontheotherhand,youshouldkeepabalanceddiet.Meanwhile,doingexerciseforatleastonehourperdayisneeded,likewalkingtoschool,whichisnotonlybeneficialforyourweightloss,butalsohelpsprotecttheenvironment.Aboveall,youshouldbepersistent,becauseonlyinthiswaycanyoubecomesliminthenearfuture.广东省茂名市2013届高三第二次高考模拟英语试题答案
Dear classmate,I’ve learned that you are trying to lose weight and I am glad to give you some suggestions.On (the) one hand, you shouldn't eat too much fatty food or eat snacks before you sleep. Otherwise, you may gain weight or suffer from indigestion. On the other hand, you should keep a balanced diet. Meanwhile, doing exercise for at least one hour per day is needed, like walking to school, which is not only beneficial for your weight loss, but also helps protect the environment. Above all, you should be persistent, because only in this way can you become slim in the near future.相关试题中学校园里的小胖墩随处可见,胖胖影响了他们的生活,甚至带来了许多健康问题。请从饮食、锻炼和生活习惯_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信