i dontsaylazy want to say anyting just want to died!

Nina - Anything For You lyrics |
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!Anything for you
Though you're not here
Since you said we're through
It seems like years
Time keeps draggin on and on
And forever's been and gone
Still I can't figure what went wrong
And I'd do anything for you
I'll play your game
You've hurt me through and through
But you can have your way
I can pretend each time I see you
That I don't care and I don't need you
And though you'll never see me cryin'
You know inside I feel like dying
I'd still do anything for you
In spite of it all
I've learned so much from you
You made me strong
Don't you ever think that I don't love you
That for one minute I forgot you
But sometimes things don't work out right
And you just have to say goodbye
I hope you find somone to please you
Somone who'll care and never leave you
But if that someone ever hurts you
You just might need a friend to turn to
And I'd do anything for you
I'll give you up
If that's what I should do
To make you happy
I can pretend each time I see you
That I don't care and I don't need you
And though inside I feel like dying
You know you'll never see me crying
Don't wanna say goodbye..
I hope you find somone to please you
Somone who'll care and never leave you
But if that someone ever hurts you
You just might need a friend to turn to
I will do anything for youLyrics taken from /lyrics/n/nina/anything_for_you.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Meghan Trainor&Fifth Harmony&Ariana Grande&Ed Sheeran&Nicki Minaj&David Guetta&Mariah Carey&Kelly Clarkson&OneRepublic&Jason DeRulo UsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregisteredi have severe muscle pain, stiffness, fatigue, joints popping constantly, im 28 whats wrong? - Cold & Flu
production
FROM OUR EXPERTS
This question has not been answered by one of our experts yet.
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Add Comment
Related Questions
Do your knees feel wobbly or are your legs giving way? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, then you might be experiencing a condition known as Arthrogenic Muscle Inhibition. That&s a fancy way to say that the muscle weakness is caused by joint arthritis, injury and pain.
As a protective mechanism, the nervous system has reflexes that shut down muscle activity in order to protect the injured body part. In the case of an injured knee, ankle or other joint, doctors have observed significant muscle deactivation in response to joint swelling, pain, and arthritis. 1
In response to knee injury,
or arthritis, the quadriceps muscles become very weak. Even the hamstring and buttocks muscles are weakened in order to protect the knee. In response to an ankle injury or other painful process, the lower leg muscles in the calf start to lose their power. Researchers are even able to duplicate this arthrogenic muscle response by simulating joint swelling a...
Patellofemoral pain syndrome
(PFPS) is a common cause of knee pain in athletes. Active teens and adults are affected most often. The exact cause of this problem remains under investigation.
Studies have linked hip muscle weakness with PFPS. Weakness of the hip abductor and hip external rotator muscles may be one cause of PFPS. When there's weakness of these muscles, then there's too much hip
(movement toward the midline) and internal rotation. These motions put increased stress on the patellofemoral joint.
A recent study by a group of physical therapists showed that the
of the knee in patients with PFPS is increased during dynamic movements. The Q-angle is a measure of the angle between the
(thigh) and the
(lower leg). An increased Q-angle means there is an increased
pull (sideways away from the knee) of the quadriceps (thigh) muscle.
In this study, changes in knee alignment during movement were measured and compared between two groups of women. One...
Alternative Names
M M Pain - muscles
For muscle pain from overuse or injury, rest that body part and take acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Apply ice for the first 24 - 72 hours of an injury to reduce pain and inflammation. After that, heat often feels more soothing.
Muscle aches from overuse and fibromyalgia often respond well to massage. Gentle stretching exercises after a long rest period are also helpful.
Regular exercise can help restore proper muscle tone. Walking, cycling, and swimming are good aerobic activities to try. A physical therapist can teach you stretching, toning, and aerobic exercises to feel better and stay pain-free. Begin slowly and increase workouts gradually. Avoid high-impact aerobic activities and weight lifting when injured or while in pain.
Be sure to get plenty of sleep and try to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are excellent ways to help you sleep and relax.
If home measures aren't working, call your doctor, who will consider prescriptio...
You should know
Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.
DISPLAY TEXT
Most PopularSo many people runnin& Don&t know where they&re goin& Panic and Panic and Panic Showing no sign of slowing I need a reason man I got to know Don&t you wish your worth was money
My only motive, for destruction Is to be real, it&s what we want I need a reason man I got to know Don&t you wish your worth was money Don&t you wish your
You open doors and close them Quicker than the hands of most Can&t you see, there is hope here It&s time for reaction
Shake me up somebody wake me up I need a break from all your mental pollution There ain&t no solution To all of the damage that you&ve done Don&t you wish your worth was money Don&t you wish your
Realize what&s wrong, wrong with your life Quicker than the eyes of most Can&t you see there was hope here It&s time for reaction
How can you say you don&t want to know, Don&t want to know the truth (x4)
And that&s alright, That&s ok And that&s alright STOP RIGHT THERE
I stand my ground in stormy weather We&re picking up the pieces that we dropped along the way We rise and fight and fall together Anything to forget the problems of yesterday
Whatever they say is not only Not the only way I know Whatever they say is not always Not the only way for me Whatever they say is not for me
The sun will rise and fade your bruises But it can never cleanse your body of the wounds and battle scars
We all just fight for some reaction But you&ll get yours and I&ll get mine and they&ll get theirs
They tell us to keep pushing on, on, on I said we can&t, we can&t, we can&t move much more forward With our feet pushed hard to the ground Don&t you know how hard it is to be young Don&t you have any idea what it means
Lovers Rock
The only thing she taught me about the sick sad world Is when she caught me cheating She said she would never be my girl So I told myself I&d be as strong as a lion You would have to shoot me down Before I ever stop trying She says, I know a little about something I say that&s better than nothing I know, I know we got miscommunication But we ain&t stopping till we hear it from the station
I&ve been waiting for this loving girl
I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to know, used to know I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to show, used to show I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to know, used to know I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to have, used to used to have, but not no more
And there was summer loving in the air Some of the best times That I ever had and ever shared It was just you and me sitting on the sand, baby Sipping Hennessy We&re dancing hand-in-hand listening To what the DJ&s playin& for you and me And we ain&t stopping till we hear it from the station
I&ve been waiting for your loving girl
I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to show, used to show I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to know, used to know I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to show, used to show I miss the love, the love, the love, the love, the love That we used to have, used to have, but not no more
Step aside you&re only using me And I believed your lies Step aside you&re only using me And I believed your lies How it used to be between you and me How it used to be
She&s a murdera Oh yes I said, oh she&s a murdera Oh yes and oh yes and I said now She&s a murdera Oh yes I said, oh she&s a murdera But she won&t play me for no clown She&s mine
She wanna ride me all ride Like a bicycle, wheel up my fun And make me frown But I&m gonna take her down Got me on the ground She says she hates my actions But she loves the way I sound I want to rub up on her friend But I got to drunk and started funk And fell back to the end And now she won&t let me in We fuss and we fight, darling, Darling I am doing you right
Well I was born to strike a nerve Warm melodies and lyrics is The only thing I serve And it&s all I need, smoking on the best Prevents me from losing it from My head into my chest And if I get kicked out this time DJ Rocky Rock will spin that beat And make it sound so fine Ladies always say, &mine, mine, mine, mine&
I won&t be jeopardized no more I won&t even try no more I just won&t sympathize no more You just want to use me Say love and then abuse me How quickly I was to forget that Whatever you say don&t mean a thing
Can you save me from myself I don&t think so I&m my own worst enemy And that perfectly fine with me Because I have lived my whole life Living this exact way
I don&t need the things That you shoved right in my face
I live by my own standards And I&m happy living, living last in the race
My world is a little bit safer When I drink malt liquor in paper And get high, get high like the vapors &Cause my world is a little bit safer
Stack up my odds &cause I&m coming in swinging Mic in my hand with fury of a demon Gotta get down but my heads up in the clouds And I like it that way and there&s no coming down
&Cause I seek and destroy And the world is my new toy I&ve got so much pressure on my damn shoulders And I swear to god it&s weighing down on your boy
My world is a little bit safer When I drink malt liquor in paper And get high, get high like the vapors &Cause my world is a little bit safer
A little bit safer now, what are we waiting for
Where&s my grand finale Where&s my throne and crown
In my head I&m the king of the whole damn nation And tonight&s the night that it burns all down
Heart is sick like voodoo
Head&s a mess like who knew I&m perfectly happy inside my head What drives you crazy makes me perfectly insane
In my world I know I can make it In my world nobody can come and take me now There&s no more controlling me What are we waiting for
In my world, in my world, in my world I&m a little bit safer, in my world In my world
Paper Cuts
Shake me up and weigh me down I love the taste And thats the only opinion of me Loosen me up and let me go it makes a way For all the options you&ve give me
I&m just wasting away That&s the only option for me I&m just wasting away That&s the only option for me
You say destroy I say it makes everything worth strife And that&s the only thing I see You build me up to knock me down You say I&m wrong, I&m right But I can only escape from you
I&m just wasting away That&s the only option for me I&m just wasting away That&s my only remedy
Suit him up Grab his arm Let him drink And let him down And I will be The only thing Except what&s on the side You turned on me
Big city suits and living clear That&s the only way for me I can&t break the mold here and if you get me the better scene
I&m just wasting away That&s the only remedy (x2)
We open up our eyes girl To see that everything&s alright My vocal cords are healing From arguing with you all night
But wait a minute &cause girl I mean it when I say I&ve got to have you Oh yes indeed
&Cause it&s my way or Pacific Coast Highway Either way you won&t find me And you don&t care Because it&s my way or Pacific Coast Highway Hit the road you won&t find me That&s all you know
The shell we mades been broken And every word has been said I&m ready to give you the reins and control But not my head
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute 'Cause girl, I mean it when I say I&ve got to have you And oh, you&re going to have to change If you&re gonna stay, Oh yes indeed
I thought you might like to know I&ve been doing just fine walking on my own lately The sun has been shining down on me Telling me to walk away, walk away, walk away If only it were that easy then I would be far away
'Cause it&s my way or Pacific Coast Highway Either way you won&t find me, And you don&t care I tried to show you but you never gave reasons Your attitudes like the seasons That&s all you know (x2)
Same Old Situation
If I could just Only ask of one more thing I&d want from you Well it would go like this Would you open up And accept me for the way I am to you Get a clue And if you tell me Boy I love you but you gotta change your ways Well I would say any day By the looks of it We have crashed and burned There ain&t no sign of repair Tell me this isn&t fair
And still I wonder why We always fuss and fight And each and every night You know I come home to you
We&re at the same old situation We&re at the same old loss for words We&re at the same old situation Here it goes once again We&re at the same old situation We&re at the same old loss for words We&re at the same old situation Here it goes
And if it could be Girl I just want to walk with you hand in hand Back when I was your man And if you hold me Hold me like the world was promising an end And tell me this ain&t pretend And you lift me up And you shot me down you took me out the sky And now I&m wondering why Yeah, I&m struggling on And you got me singing like a sing-a-long Tell me I&m out of sight (and out of mind)
And I know And you know We may be broken But this is not the end And we both know that it&s all a show Nowhere left to go
We&re at the same old situation We&re at the same old loss for words We&re at the same old situation Here it goes once again (x2)
I don&t want any more of this same old situation I don&t want any more, no more
Take It Or Leave It
She&s got a knack for hurting me Is it the words she says The only thing that keeps me here Are her eyes in the morning Well I&ve packed my things a thousand times And I&ve faked believe all her lies for the last time
The other day I drew myself a map So I could figure out your head The canvas dripped with my sweat, blood and tears And she hated every thread Well I&ve packed my things a thousand times And I&ve fake believed all your lies for the last time
Take it or leave it &cause I&m really leaving I&ve purchased my ticket to New York First thing in the morning, I&m kissing you good morning And whispering goodbye Take it or leave &cause I&m really leaving I&ve made up my mind this time Oh, there&s no coming back for you Take it or leave it now
Told her no purse was more important Than the knowledge in her head She grabbed her shit just like a baby I couldn&t believe the words I said The only thing I ever see her read Are those damn gossip magazines That feed her head with all that nonsense So she can fit in with the scene Well I&ve packed my things a thousand times
And I&ve faked believe all her lies for the last time
And I always feel incomplete She smothered herself with her own beauty
She was born and raised daddy&s princess But a jester is no match for an heiress Yeah a jester is no match for an heiress
&Cause I tried to love you, tried to hold onto The feeling that makes me fall for you Oh the feeling that makes me fall Take it or leave it now
Take it or leave it &cause I&m really leaving I&ve purchased my ticket to New York First thing in the morning, I&m kissing you good morning And whispering goodybye &Cause I tried to love you Tried to hold onto The feeling that makes me fall for you That makes me fall for you (x2)
You Better Listen
You, take on me And break apart the everything that makes me man So I, want you to leave If I ever restore my sanity
Baby look at me I&m the fool I&d tear myself in two for the vision of me and you Baby don&t you know
Every time you come around girl You&ve got me thinking That I&m going to lose it And every time I talk to you, you&d better listen Because you need to choose between the things That will lift you up and will break you down Baby don&t you know
Just listen to the words that I got to say You want to do it your own and go about it your way I don&t suggest that you walk that path alone You don&t have the protection or the knowledge girl To prevent you from the bad harm of the world I want to say that you&re more than Welcome to leave with me
Baby don&t you know your man&s a fool I&d tear myself in two for the vision of loving you
Stop, wait, slow down a minute You&re moving way too fast baby Stop, wait, slow down a minute, you&re moving
You wanna, don&t you wanna just slow it down For the sake of your mercy girl Don&t you, don&t you, don&t you No don&t you wanna slow it down
Now you know Every time I talk to you you&d better listen Because you need to choose between the things That will lift you up and wither your soul Girl you better know now, every time I talk to you, You&d better listen Because you need to choose between the things That will lift you up and wither your soul Girl you better know now, every time I talk to you, You&d better listen Girl you better choose what is right for you baby
I&m spun, just like a raisin in the sun I&m fried up but the fun had just begun And I swear, with all the love inside my head I&ve gotta dish it out and gotta share
But lately I&ve been walking this road Searching for an end But I&ve finally figured it out
Ban me from your company And I&ll meet you where the sunlight meets the gold Oh show me something I&ve never seen And I promise I&ll be right there waiting
I&m free from all the judgment that you put on me And I know it grows and I know it dies inside I shake, just so I can get a breath &Cause if they had it their way they would push me to my death
&Cause I&ve been walking this road Searching for an end But I&ve finally figured out
Ban me from your company And I&ll meet you where the sunlight meets the gold Oh show me something I&ve never seen And I promise I&ll be right there waiting
And destroy what we&ve made this time And watch it grow and die inside Oh we&ll watch it grow And we&ll watch it die Oh this time it&s for real we&ll watch it die
And we&ll watch it grow and die (x3)
Can You Feel It
Can you feel it I&ve got my head in the clouds and can&t come down Can you feel it I&ve got my head in the clouds and can&t come down Can you feel it
I&ve got my head in the clouds and can&t come down Can you feel it
No I won&t come down
I hold my breath Because I love the taste And I stay happy While the rest of the world just lays to waste, And it goes Nobody and nothing can help me with all my troubles Except for my only one light escape Traveling around the world finding my place
And I push away Because I don&t like the way You cut out and punctured And shoved it in my face Nobody and nothing can stop our subsonic construction Because we&re coming out to lay the waste Traveling around the world serving the taste
Can you feel it (x4)
E-mail list
JOIN THE SUBLIME WITH ROME EMAIL LISTFOR NEWS, UPDATES, TOUR DATES AND MORE!
choose country
Afghanistan
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Ind Ocean Ter
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso