【急】译一句话I think that last message sent before I coulandroid finishh it.

Last January I was given a chance to work in another country. At first, I lived a 36life, but soon I met a group of new friends and they were really nice. Then something 37happened. One of our friends suffered from kidney stones (肾结石), which had to be 38surgically as soon as possible. But it was not as 39as that! Our friend could not 40the operation, which put him into deep 41. I didn’t know how to help him because I didn’t have any money either. 42, I never lost hope. Instead I tried to think of other 43and told him not to worry because everything would be all right. Before I left the hospital, I talked to the surgeon and asked him to do the surgery, saying I would pay the expenses the next day 44I had that kind of money. Well, I must have been 45because the surgeon agreed to do it! But how was I going to get that much money?All I knew was that I needed to help my friend! Although it could be 46to deal with this kind of situation, I decided to make some efforts. I tried to borrow money but failed. I tried 47 my things but no one wanted them. Then I had the idea of talking to my 48. I asked him if I could have my next two months’ salary in advance—without even thinking on how I would49for two months with no money. He was surprised and asked me the reason. I told him that I had a friend who was really in need. 50I convinced him too and then he gave my two months’ salary without any 51! Upon getting the money, I ran to the hospital and paid all the bills. My friend didn’t know how to thank me. I just said, “Come on! Give me a 52!”Friendship may not only be found at the happy moment but sometimes you can find it on the53time in your life! I’ve done a good thing by being a (an) 54friend and I think it is well worth the 55 .【小题1】A.privateB.lonelyC.colorfulD.normal【小题2】A.strangeB.wrongC.unexpectedD.unfair【小题3】A.removedB.reducedC.examinedD.lifted【小题4】A.terribleB.painfulC.simpleD.special【小题5】A.standB.considerC.performD.afford【小题6】A.anxietyB.confusionC.embarrassmentD.dissatisfaction【小题7】A.ThusB.OtherwiseC.However D.Therefore【小题8】A.reasonsB.choicesC.symptomsD.expectations【小题9】A.even ifB.as ifC.so thatD.in case【小题10】A.encouragingB.annoying C.astonishingD.convincing【小题11】A.challengingB.disturbing C.amazingD.scaring【小题12】A.savingB.handlingC.donatingD.selling【小题13】A.colleagueB.relativeC.bossD.surgeon【小题14】A.adaptB.surviveC.continueD.wander【小题15】A.LuckilyB.SlightlyC.ConstantlyD.Occasionally【小题16】A.analysis B.dignity C.hesitation D.remark【小题17】A.favorB.hugC.promiseD.reply【小题18】A.bestB.longest C.strangestD.toughest【小题19】A.supportiveB.sensitiveC.aggressiveD.attentive【小题20】A.toleranceB.sympathyC.pressureD.effort - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Last January I was given a chance to work in another country. At first, I lived a 36life, but soon I met a group of new friends and they were really nice. Then something 37happened. One of our friends suffered from kidney stones (肾结石), which had to be 38surgically as soon as possible. But it was not as 39as that! Our friend could not 40the operation, which put him into deep 41. I didn’t know how to help him because I didn’t have any money either. 42, I never lost hope. Instead I tried to think of other 43and told him not to worry because everything would be all right. Before I left the hospital, I talked to the surgeon and asked him to do the surgery, saying I would pay the expenses the next day 44I had that kind of money. Well, I must have been 45because the surgeon agreed to do it! But how was I going to get that much money?All I knew was that I needed to help my friend! Although it could be 46to deal with this kind of situation, I decided to make some efforts. I tried to borrow money but failed. I tried 47 my things but no one wanted them. Then I had the idea of talking to my 48. I asked him if I could have my next two months’ salary in advance—without even thinking on how I would49for two months with no money. He was surprised and asked me the reason. I told him that I had a friend who was really in need. 50I convinced him too and then he gave my two months’ salary without any 51! Upon getting the money, I ran to the hospital and paid all the bills. My friend didn’t know how to thank me. I just said, “Come on! Give me a 52!”Friendship may not only be found at the happy moment but sometimes you can find it on the53time in your life! I’ve done a good thing by being a (an) 54friend and I think it is well worth the 55 .【小题1】A.privateB.lonelyC.colorfulD.normal【小题2】A.strangeB.wrongC.unexpectedD.unfair【小题3】A.removedB.reducedC.examinedD.lifted【小题4】A.terribleB.painfulC.simpleD.special【小题5】A.standB.considerC.performD.afford【小题6】A.anxietyB.confusionC.embarrassmentD.dissatisfaction【小题7】A.ThusB.OtherwiseC.However D.Therefore【小题8】A.reasonsB.choicesC.symptomsD.expectations【小题9】A.even ifB.as ifC.so thatD.in case【小题10】A.encouragingB.annoying C.astonishingD.convincing【小题11】A.challengingB.disturbing C.amazingD.scaring【小题12】A.savingB.handlingC.donatingD.selling【小题13】A.colleagueB.relativeC.bossD.surgeon【小题14】A.adaptB.surviveC.continueD.wander【小题15】A.LuckilyB.SlightlyC.ConstantlyD.Occasionally【小题16】A.analysis B.dignity C.hesitation D.remark【小题17】A.favorB.hugC.promiseD.reply【小题18】A.bestB.longest C.strangestD.toughest【小题19】A.supportiveB.sensitiveC.aggressiveD.attentive【小题20】A.toleranceB.sympathyC.pressureD.effortLast January I was given a chance to work in another country. At first, I lived a& 36&&life, but soon I met a group of new friends and they were really nice. Then something&& 37&&happened. One of our friends suffered from kidney stones (肾结石), which had to be&& 38&&surgically as soon as possible. But it was not as &&39&&as that! Our friend could not&& 40&&the operation, which put him into deep&& 41&. I didn’t know how to help him because I didn’t have any money either.&& 42&, I never lost hope. Instead I tried to think of other&& 43&and told him not to worry because everything would be all right. Before I left the hospital, I talked to the surgeon and asked him to do the surgery, saying I would pay the expenses the next day&& 44&&&I had that kind of money. Well, I must have been &&45&&because the surgeon agreed to do it! But how was I going to get that much money?All I knew was that I needed to help my friend! Although it could be&& 46&&to deal with this kind of situation, I decided to make some efforts. I tried to borrow money but failed. I tried &&47 &&my things but no one wanted them. Then I had the idea of talking to my &&&48&. I asked him if I could have my next two months’ salary in advance—without even thinking on how I would&&49&&for two months with no money. He was surprised and asked me the reason. I told him that I had a friend who was really in need.&& 50&&I convinced him too and then he gave my two months’ salary without any&& 51&! Upon getting the money, I ran to the hospital and paid all the bills. My friend didn’t know how to thank me. I just said, “Come on! Give me a&& 52&!”Friendship may not only be found at the happy moment but sometimes you can find it on the&&53&&time in your life! I’ve done a good thing by being a (an) &&54&&friend and I think it is well worth the &&55 .【小题1】A.privateB.lonelyC.colorfulD.normal【小题2】A.strangeB.wrongC.unexpectedD.unfair【小题3】A.removedB.reducedC.examinedD.lifted【小题4】A.terribleB.painfulC.simpleD.special【小题5】A.standB.considerC.performD.afford【小题6】A.anxietyB.confusionC.embarrassmentD.dissatisfaction【小题7】A.ThusB.OtherwiseC.However D.Therefore【小题8】A.reasonsB.choicesC.symptomsD.expectations【小题9】A.even ifB.as ifC.so thatD.in case【小题10】A.encouragingB.annoying C.astonishingD.convincing【小题11】A.challengingB.disturbing C.amazingD.scaring【小题12】A.savingB.handlingC.donatingD.selling【小题13】A.colleagueB.relativeC.bossD.surgeon【小题14】A.adaptB.surviveC.continueD.wander【小题15】A.LuckilyB.SlightlyC.ConstantlyD.Occasionally【小题16】A.analysis B.dignity C.hesitation D.remark【小题17】A.favorB.hugC.promiseD.reply【小题18】A.bestB.longest C.strangestD.toughest【小题19】A.supportiveB.sensitiveC.aggressiveD.attentive【小题20】A.toleranceB.sympathyC.pressureD.effort科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】D【小题6】A【小题7】C【小题8】B【小题9】B【小题10】D【小题11】A【小题12】D【小题13】C【小题14】B【小题15】A【小题16】C【小题17】B【小题18】D【小题19】A【小题20】D解析试题分析:本文讲的是作者被派去国外工作,开始很孤单,但后来有了一群新朋友。不幸的是一个朋友得了肾结石,得尽快动手术,但是朋友没钱。作者想尽办法给朋友筹钱,最后朋友终于动了手术,对此朋友很感激。【小题1】考查形容词辨析。根据but soon I met a group of new friends and they were really nice. 但是很快我就遇见了一群新朋友,他们确实很好。可以说明作者开始是过着孤单的生活。用lonely孤独的&&&&&&;private 私人的;colorful多彩的;normal正常的。所以选B。【小题2】考查朋友突然患上了肾结石,这是大家没预料到的。unexpected 未预料到的;strange奇怪的,陌生的;wrong错误的;unfair不公平的。故选C。【小题3】考查动词辨析。必须尽快动手术切除。remove除去;reduce减少;examine检查;lift提起。故选A【小题4】考查形容词辨析。但是事情还没有这么简单,我朋友支付不起动手术的费用。simple简单的;terrible可怕的; painful痛苦的;special特别的。故选C。【小题5】考查动词辨析。我朋友支付不起动手术的费用。afford 支付;stand站立;consider认为;perform表演。故选D。&&&&&&【小题6】考查名词辨析。要尽快动手术,但没钱,朋友肯定是很焦急。anxiety&&&&焦急;confusion 混淆;embarrassment尴尬;dissatisfaction不满意。故选A。【小题7】考查连词辨析。根据I didn’t know how to help him because I didn’t have any money either.我也不知道怎样去帮他,因为我也没钱; I never lost hope我从没失去希望。两者之间是转折关系,因此用However 然而。Thus因此; Otherwise 否则;Therefore因此。故选C。【小题8】考查名词辨析。我试着思考其它的选择。choice选择。reason理由;symptom症状;expectation希望。故选B。【小题9】考查连词词组辨析。我跟医生讲第二天我会付手术费的,好像我有那些钱似的。as if好像;even if即使;so that以至于;in case以防。故选B。【小题10】考查形容词辨析。我肯定看起来很是让人相信,因为医生同意第二天动手术。 convincing令人相信的; encouraging鼓励人的;annoying让人烦的;astonishing令人惊奇的。故选D【小题11】考查形容词辨析。我只知道我要救我的朋友,尽管可能处理这件事是很难的。challenging具有挑战性的,困难的;disturbing 烦人的;amazing令人惊异的;scaring令人害怕的。故选A。【小题12】考查动词辨析。我试着把我的东西卖掉,但是没人要。sell销售;save拯救;handle处理;donate捐赠。故选D。&&&&&&&【小题13】考查名词辨析。我想到跟我的老板说,问他能否预付我两月的工资。boss 老板;colleague大学;relative亲戚;surgeon医生。故选C。【小题14】考查动词辨析。根本没考虑两个月没钱我将怎样活下去。survive存活;adapt适应;continue 继续;wander漫游。故选B。【小题15】考查副词辨析。老板答应预付我两月工资,所以应该是幸运地。Luckily幸运地;Slightly 轻微地.; Constantly连续地;Occasionally偶然地。故选A.【小题16】考查名词辨析。幸运地是,我说服了他,她毫不犹豫地给了我两个月工资。hesitation犹豫; analysis分析;dignity 尊严;remark评论。故选C。【小题17】考查名词辨析。我交了钱,我朋友不知道怎么感谢我。我说:“来,给我个拥抱。”hug 拥抱; favor支持;promise允诺;reply回答。故选B。【小题18】考查形容词辨析。友谊可能不但可以在快乐时找到,有时也可在你最艰难的时候找到。toughest最艰苦的;best最好的;longest最长的;strangest最奇怪的。故选D.【小题19】考查形容词辨析。我通过做一个支持朋友的人,做了一件好事。supportive支持的,赞助的;&&&
sensitive敏感的;aggressive侵略的;attentive注意的。故选A。【小题20】考查名词辨析。我觉得值得这样努力。effort 努力;tolerance忍受;sympathy同情;pressure 压力。故选D。&&&&&&&考点:考查故事类阅读。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心He failed in finding the job. I think that he _____to get somemore qualifications before applying for the job.A.should have triedB.must have triedC.might have triedD.needn’t have tried - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:He failed in finding the job. I think that he _____to get somemore qualifications before applying for the job.A.should have triedB.must have triedC.might have triedD.needn’t have triedHe failed in finding the job. I think that he _____to get somemore qualifications before applying for the job.A.should have triedB.must have triedC.might have triedD.needn’t have tried科目:最佳答案B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I a computer program last night, and I thought that I could finish it this week.A.composedB.was composingC.had composedD.had been composing 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I ________ a computer program last night, and I thought that I could finish it this week.A.composedB.was composingC.had composedD.had been composing
B过去进行时强调动作的进行过程,而一般过去时强调动作的完成。在这句句子中,既然事情要到这个星期才能结束,表示昨晚动作并没有完成。那就只能选择B,用过去进行时态,表示动作尚未完成。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Beginning college is exciting: new ideas to explore, new challenges to be met and many
your future begins here. However, you will find college life is different from your previous school environment. Many of us can be easily overwhelmed by the details of running a well-balanced life. While some of us may have the know-how, I guess there are more of us who can benefit from learning about the experiences of others who have walked the college halls before you. The following you may find of use about life on campus: ·Plan well. There are so many new things to do at a new college or university. Give yourself time to make new friends and became familiar with the campus, but don’t forget why you are there. Give some time for social activities and manage your time wisely. ·If you don’t have a “system” for planning your time now (like a day timer a computer data book). get one. Most of all, don’t depend on your memory. ·Don’t miss the guidelines. The restrictions, rules and regulations of all kinds can usually be found in your student’s handbook. Consider them well-balanced food for thought. What dates are important? What pieces of paper need to be handed in? What can / can’t you do in your student residence(住处)? Who has the right for what? What do you need to complete to graduate? ·Write the word “STUDY” on the walls of our bedroom and bathroom, and maybe it will help to to write it on a piece of paper and stick it on the telephone, TV and the kitchen table. Consider this — you are paying thousands of dollars for your course. You pay every time you have to repeat or replace a course. ·Build your identity. This is the time for you to decide what to do and what not to do. Take as much time as you need to explore new ideas. Do not be afraid of the beyond. This is learning to make good choices. (From /academics/frosh10tips.html)
What is the main purpose of the passage? A.To offer advice on college life. B.To explain why college life is exciting. C.To describe the importance of college life. D.To persuade you to go to college.
According to the passage, why is it exciting to begin college life? A.Because you will have more freedom at college. B.Because you will no longer be afraid of the beyond C.Because you prepare for your future career and life there. D.Because professors there will provide you with many new ideas.
The underlined word “know-how” refers to _____. A.An understanding of how things are going at college B.Practical knowledge about how to behave and what to do at college C.College halls where rules and regulations are presented D.An environment completely different from the one you’re used to
According to the passage, college students _______. A.needn’t learn from those who went to college before them B.spend as much time as possible on social activities C.should know what they have fight for on campus D.are supposed to repeat or replace at least one course
来源:学年浙江嘉兴八校高二上学期期中联考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从41—60题各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 It was raining.I went into a café and asked for a coffee.& 41 &I was waiting for my drink, I realized there were other people in the place, but I sensed &&42&.I saw their bodies, but I couldn’t feel their souls &&43&&their souls belonged to the &&44&. I stood up and walked between the tables.When I came to the biggest computer, I saw a thin, small man &&45&&in front of it.“I’m Steve,” he finally answered after I asked him a couple of times what his name was.“I can’t talk with you.I’m &&46&,”he said.He was chatting online and, &&47&, he was playing a computer game—a war game.I was &&48& . Why didn’t Steve want to talk with me? I tried &&49&&to speak to that computer geek(怪人), &&50&&not a word came out of his mouth.I touched his shoulder, but no reaction(反应).I was &&51&.I put my hand in front of the monitor, and he started to shout, “ &&52&!” I took a few steps back, wondering if all those people in the café were looking at me.I &&53&, and saw nobody showed any interest.&54&, I realized that the people there were having a nice conversation with their machines, not with people.They were more &&55&&having a relationship with the &&56&, particularly Steve.I wouldn’t want to &&57&&the future of human beings if they preferred sharing their lives with machines &&58&&with people.I was worried and sank in my thoughts.I didn’t even &&59&&that the coffee was bad, &&60&&Steve didn’t notice there was a person next to him.【小题1】.A.BeforeB.SinceC.AlthoughD.While【小题2】.A.painB.lonelinessC.sadnessD.fear【小题3】.A.becauseB.whenC.untilD.unless【小题4】.A.homeB.worldC.NetD.Café【小题5】.A.sleepingB.laughingC.sittingD.learning【小题6】.A.busyB.thirstyC.tiredD.sick【小题7】.A.first of allB.just thenC.at the same timeD.by that time【小题8】.A.surprisedB.delightedC.movedD.frightened【小题9】.A.onceB.againC.firstD.even【小题10】.A.butB.soC.ifD.or【小题11】.A.excitedB.respectedC.afraidD.unhappy【小题12】.A.Shut upB.Enjoy yourselfC.Leave me aloneD.Help me out【小题13】.A.walked aboutB.walked outC.raised my handD.raised my head【小题14】.A.From then onB.At that momentC.In allD.Above all【小题15】.A.interested inB.tired ofC.careful aboutD.troubled by【小题16】.A.computerB.soulC.shopD.geek【小题17】.A.tellB.planC.imagineD.design【小题18】.A.other thanB.instead ofC.except forD.as well as【小题19】.A.pretendB.understandC.insistD.realize【小题20】.A.as ifB.just asC.just afterD.even though
来源:湖北省2010届高三5月“临门一脚”模拟测试英语试题
&Dear College DeanIt is my understanding that this collegehas received a large donation to be used to enhance (improve) the quality oflife for students: expand the bookstore or add computers to the computer lab.It is the tradition of this school to promote education and to be at thevanguard of new technology. That is why I strongly argue in favor of theaddition of more computers to the computer lab. Although expanding the campus bookstore toinclude CDs, gifts, and a snack bar will give a nicer look to the college, wehave to think about a greater goal and a more practical way to enhance thequality of life for students. What do we want for our students and our college?Do we want our college to be known as a place with a great bookstore where youcan find CDs and gifts, or as a place where the students can explore andresearch in their field using the best tools provided by technology? Inaddition, there are already several snack bars on campus, and there are musicstores nearby, so students do not depend on the college bookstore for thesethings. We live in a highly technological world andcomputers play an increasingly important role in how we live. As a learninginstitution, this college has the responsibility to offer its students the besttechnology to help them prepare for their future. Many students will beexpected to be familiar with the latest software and other tools when they goon to work or to graduate school. While they are in college, students findthey are expected to use computers. Many professors expect students to usecomputers to do homework or to complete projects. Students are asked to createPowerPoint presentations and use spreadsheets and database programs, as well asto research many topics on the Internet. Since students are competing for goodgrades, those who have limited access to computers are at a great disadvantage.Furthermore, being able to do projects using the computer enhances the processof learning, giving students the opportunity to find information that without acomputer would be much more difficult to find. If there are more computers, students willalso be able to complete their work more efficiently. No more will they have towait in line, paper and disk in hand, while scanning the room for an emptychair and computer. No longer will they have to sit and wait while an outdatedcomputer struggles to follow their commands. Having more new and fastercomputers available will enable students to finish their work more quickly. The more computers are used in society themore colleges will depend on them as a tool of teaching and learning. Makingcomputers more available to students facilitates their learning process bymaking the process easier, more interesting, more engaging, and in the processenhancing their quality of life1.The purpose of the author in writing the passage is____________.&&&&&&&& A.to describe the problems causedby lack of computers&&&&&&&& B.to explain why students are ingreat need of computers&&&&&&&& C.to tell us what benefitsstudents can gain from computers&&&&&&&& D.to persuade the Dean topurchase more advanced computers2.From the passage we can infer that_______________.&&&&&&&& A.present computers in thecollege cannot meet the demands of the students&&&&&&&& B.computers in the college willbe updated to meet the student’s demands soon&&&&&&&& C.the college has theresponsibility to help the students to prepare for their future&&&&&&&& D.it is also necessary to expandthe college bookstore by using part of the donation3.In paragraph 4, the author mainly wants to tell us that____________.&&&&&&&& A.computers are beneficial tostudents’ academic success&&&&&&&& B.computers are helpful to student’scompetition for success&&&&&&&& C.students find it convenient todo assignments by using computers&&&&&&&& D.students wish to use the moneyto buy more advanced computers4.Which of the following shows the organization of the passage?&&
来源:上海市闸北区2010届高三下学期期中练习卷(英语)
Section BDirections: Read the following fourpassages.& Each passage is followed by several questions or unfinishedstatements.& For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C andD.& Choose the one that fits best according to the information given inthe passage you have just read.(A)E-BAE STORESA one-stop shopping place for ALLWe sell used clothes, games, books, CDs andDVDs.& This is also a place for buyers to buy your second-handgoods.& E-BAE is the best platform to market or purchase your dreamitems.& It is noise-free, complaint-free and no shopping crowd.&Goods are going at the lowest prices you can find in the town.I am selling a computer.& It is awell-maintained second hand computer with a LCD monitor and a rechargeablebattery.& It is at an affordable price.& E-mail Fred Selling: Hiking shoes.& Worn onlyonce.& In tip-top condition.& Dark brown leather material with blacklaces.& Branded.&Original Price: $198Sale Price: $120Please drop an e-mail to Daniel For sale: branded PEAR iPod with a thinblack and silver body.& 1 year old.Storage size: 2GBOriginal Price: $159Sale Price: $100Interested?& Please contact Jace .sgLooking for the right bag for the rightoccasion?& We have a collection of big-name bags to suit your needs.&All on rent or going at amazingly low prices.& Drop an e-mail message toChanel at
to answer yourneeds.65. According to the advertisement, whichof the following is the benefit of E-BAE Shop?A. Crowding with customers. B. Payingoriginal prices.C. Shopping with ease andcomfort.&&&&&&& D. Shopping with freeshipping.66. Which of the following items is notsold on the webpage?A. Second-hand shoes.&&& B.Designer bags.C. Electronicgoods.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Computer batteries.67. If Anne needs a bag for a dinner party,which email address can she use to contact the person in charge?A. &&&B. C..sg&&&&&&& D.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 finish 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信