爸爸上班在家干妈妈身体足够好,可以去上班了翻译

我叫张婉婷,家里有妈妈、爸爸、弟弟、妹妹,我是一名古筝老师,通常走路去上班.翻译成英文_百度知道
我叫张婉婷,家里有妈妈、爸爸、弟弟、妹妹,我是一名古筝老师,通常走路去上班.翻译成英文
提问者采纳
My name is Ms. Cheung, the home have a mother, father, brother, sister, I'm a guzheng teachers, usually walk to work.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
My name is Zhang Wan Ting. I have my father, mother, brother and sister in my family. I am a &Gu Zheng& musical instrument instructor and I usually walk to work.
My name is Zhang Wanting, a mom, dad home, brother, sister, I am a guzheng teacher, usually walk to work
看见最佳答案无语了,全是语法错误
张婉婷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我爸爸很健康、他能每天走着去上班
参考译文1:My father was healthy, he can walk to work every day参考译文2:My father is very healthy, he could walk to work every day参考译文3:My father had a very healthy, he can walk to work every day参考译文4:My daddy is very healthy, he can walk every day is going to work语义参照:Vaccine cold chain: Part 2. Training personnel and program m...
疫苗冷链:第2部分。人员培训和项目管理。他们是什么关系?
What is the relationship between them?Moduie
正在翻译,请等待...Bulito
正在翻译,请等待...establish plans
建立计划Dear I know u r in driving teacher
親愛的我知道你是在駕駛教師甲鱼乌鸡锅底
正在翻译,请等待...因为.......
正在翻译,请等待...This name and you understand are possibly dissimilar.Ha-ha.....
这个名字和你的理解可能dissimilar.Ha - HA .. 。7月31日,我将去此
July 31st, our military officer leaving 此pull the crown out to second click,at this time.the second h...
将表冠拉出到第二次点击,在这个时间。秒针将移动到12O,时钟的位置,并停在那里The 30% has been paid and I've attached confirmation.
已支付的30%,我已经连接的确认。あなたはそれを信じるか、私は本当にあなたを愛しているかどうか
你相信它,我是否真的爱你saturday are you busy?
正在翻译,请等待...你也看了我的裸照
You also saw me naked picturesWow,that's amazing,
正在翻译,请等待...我弟弟正在和他的朋友看电视
My brother and his friends are watching TV寻找高效催化剂是研究的重点
Seeks the highly effective catalyst is the research key point任务驱动教学模式
Task-driven teaching modeOne shot, continuous and discontinuous conversion modes
一枪、持续不断和断续性转换模式is it possible?
是否有可能????? ?????
添加剂评选结果还没有公布,是否提交摘要都可以参加会议!
The evaluation result has not announced, whether submits the abstract all to be possible to attend the conference!石油大亨
Petroleum big shot还有小孩去看翻译公司或旅游
There the children to translation companies or travel贵州小香猪
Guizhou small pig化纤染色布
Chemical fiber stained clothBIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN
大雷雨山你考虑得怎么样了?
How are you considering?填发日期
Issues the date和你沟通很吃力
And you communicate very thankless task发现我的课程很有趣
Find my course very interestingFull in you
充分在您你在说什么啊 听不懂啊
What are you saying, ah, ah, they do not understandALL TRASH NO TRAILER
所有不破坏拖车材质更改
Material Change并不是很严重的问题,是我的胃炎犯了,所以医生让我住院治疗。不过现在已经好多了。我现在在家里。你八月六号的时候有时间吗?我...
Is not a very serious problem, is my gastritis has made, so the doctor asked me to hospital treatment. But it has been much better. I am now at home. On August 6 when you time? We can meet.Bonsoft
Bonsoftactually I want a girlfriend which is looks like you... cute...
其实,我希望它看起来像你的女朋友......可爱性感热...是过白,像你这样的...will you excuse me
你会原谅我redovisning
会计GODOIL
正在翻译,请等待...你知道你的身份证在哪儿吗?
Do you know where your ID card?I am a christmas tree
我一棵圣诞树Marking see 5
标记5You must bear this in mind.
你必须牢记这一点。如果感到无聊就听听音乐
Bored listening to music游客们应该随身携带什么?
What visitors should carry?多给你做点吃的
Give you something to eat他的名字叫Mike.
His name is Mike.32个教学班
正在翻译,请等待...离上次发邮件几乎将近20多天了
From the last email was almost nearly more than 20 daysgranting moderator privileges to rollybondgirl
主持人给予特权rollybondgirlIf this kind of fish becomes minimum , future generations ma...
如果这种鱼变为最小,后代可能从来没有品尝了。Enterprise perfection of bankruptcy law
企业破产法的完善产品代码
Product Codeawesomeness
awesomenessIn my opinion, shopping on the internet is a irreversible tr...
不管怎样,在我看来,在线购物是一种趋势,将在未来被越来越多的人使用。哲学是一种生活的智慧。
Philosophy is a life of wisdom.我于7月7日下了一个订单,金额为$206.16,信用卡于7月11日入账,但我找不到此订单,邮箱内也未收到订单信息及发货信...
I in July 7 an order form, the amount am $206.16 at present, the credit card deposits on July 11, but I cannot find this order form, in the mailbox have not received the order form information and deliver goods the information.Under please help me to inquire, the impartation order form number and thEconomic Development Authority
经济发展局my bag is yellow and red.
我的袋子是黄色和红色。月球的天文参数证明月球不是自然天体
Moon Moon astronomical parameters that are not natural objectsThe word "hello" is perhaps used more often than any other w...
单词“Hello”也许是更常用比其他任何英语单词。我发现我能从接近真实生活的情景中学到很多。
I found out that I would be able to close to real-life scenes from secondary school to many.We assumed that there are some common characteristics for co...
我们假定有一些共同的特点,为类似的公司亲人和朋友
Family member and friendPoint A
a点最近查询:
问题操作监视
存储单元在一个干净、干燥的区域。
He won the competition, but is also not excited
From January to October combined
你有什么 see?
Maintenance time
叔丁基过氧化异丙基碳酸酯
To understand the temporal characteristics of road traffic accidents, we on the occurrence of traffic accidents of different time in a descriptive study.
我在学校的学习:)
您应该从他们掩藏它。
2009 Beijing's financial industry to $85.61 billion, an increase compared to the same value increase of 22.9 per cent increase in all the industrial sectors, the first, the added value of the region's share of the GDP, 16.13 % of Beijing's economic contribution to the growth of per capita rate reach
我给你的信,不足帮我把中文翻译成英文:我父亲总是七点去上班;我有时周末去游泳;我姐姐常常晚饭后弹钢琴。_百度知道
帮我把中文翻译成英文:我父亲总是七点去上班;我有时周末去游泳;我姐姐常常晚饭后弹钢琴。
My father always goes to work at 7 o‘clock.I sometimes go swimming on weekends.My sister usually playes the piano after dinner.(注:英语一般不用分号)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
My father always goes to work at 7am in the morning(如果上晚班,则为7pm in the evening).Sometimes I go swimming at weekend.My sister often plays the piano after supper.
My father always go sometimes I go sw my sister always the piano after supper.
我父亲总是七点去上班 = my father always go to work at 7...我有时周末去游泳
= sometimes i go to swim in the weekends...我姐姐常常晚饭后弹钢琴= my sister always play piano after we ate dinner...希望能帮到你!
my father always go to work at 7. i always swin on weekend.my sister always play the piano after having supper.
my father always go to work at 7o'sometime I'll go swimming at weekend;my sister used to play plano after supper.
My father always go to work at seven o 'clock, I sometimes weekend to go swimming, my sister always play the piano after dinner.
弹钢琴的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译你爸爸通常几点去上班大约7:20_百度作业帮
英语翻译你爸爸通常几点去上班大约7:20
英语翻译你爸爸通常几点去上班大约7:20
What time does your father go to work At about twenty past seven
What time does your father usually go to work?At about 7:20翻译:我亲爱的爸爸,知道我的愿望吗?我希望你工作顺顺利利的,身体健健康康的,每天都开开心心的,别担_百度知道
翻译:我亲爱的爸爸,知道我的愿望吗?我希望你工作顺顺利利的,身体健健康康的,每天都开开心心的,别担
心,我一切都好,学习好,身体好,心情好,和弟弟的关系也好。我一直想着那么一天,我们全家人在一起,可以每天都看见你,能知道你的难处,知道你好的和不好的习惯,虽然并没分开多久,但隔着的那几个城市真是存在的,真真切切的在那隔着,爸爸,我爱你
我有更好的答案
My dear dad, you know what ?
I hope that everything goes well with your work and body.And I wish you will feel happy every day.Don't worry about me.Everythig is fine. Good learning, good health, good mood, and the relationship between my brother become more harmonous.I have been thinking about that
one day our family get together and I can see you every day .Then I can know your troubles and your good or bad habits.Though we did not separate too long, but it is ture that there are several cities between us.I love you,dad.
如果我的回答令您满意,希望给好评哦,如果没有令您满意,您可以继续追问,希望您高抬贵手不要给差评哦,谢谢您的支持。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我亲爱的爸爸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的身体被爸爸进入 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。