问你爸妈好翻译____ ____ _____live your life翻译mum and dad

求翻译为中文_百度知道
求翻译为中文
The yarns have poor fiber length utilization, where the fiber migrates from the core toward the surface and back toward the core several times along the length of one fiber, though it is ofa different sort than ring yarns. If the fiber has migrated continuously and radially along its length. The suction rolls were alsoreplaced. A fiber undergoing ideal arrival is situated always with one end in the core area and the other end in the sheath area.
Fiber migration results in fibers that are partly near the outside of the yam, the portion of fiber near the outside is pulled radially inward.
Friction yarns have very good migration as definod by classical migration theoryFiber length utilization is lacking in friction spun yarns. Unevenness of friction yams can lead to poortwist uniformity and strength [ 11 ]]. When twisted. In contrast. This paper deals primarily with improving fiber length utilization andyarn evenness. Information on the structure of friction yarns was lacking, there could be no means by which to lock the structure to structure and prevent yarn failure by fiber slippage. If fibers were merely wrapped in concentric layers to form a yam, the migration for friction yams is mostly one pass from sheath to core with very little reversal of direction, these radial compressive forces can be effectively used along the length of the fiber to provide inter6ber friction, with portions tucked within the yarn structure, providing a compressive force that tends to prevent fiber slippage. The work was done on a much modified DREF 3 spinning machine in which the fiber feed system was based on a Platt 881 rotor spinning machine. The migration alluded to here differs from that of migration in ring spun yarns.
Lunenschloss and Brockmanns [ 17 ] used stereoscan pictures and cross sections of yarns with tracer fibers to determine the structure of friction open-end ( O-E ) yams and found that they had a stronger migration than ring spun yarns, and explores the question of fiber migration in friction spun yams and yarn structure, as was the effect of the new form of fiber migration on the yarn properties
机翻的同学,请你组织一下语言,能够通顺的读下来就好
现在时态过去时态;&#92,但beautiful是指内在的美,而树子先生用了beautiful,way是路也是方式,打声招呼 俄罗斯女孩   Olga是俄罗斯女生惯用名,来形容她  Russian girl   Its’ for Olga (Olga),树子先生只是寓意在歌词。
  谁知道呢;don’t want to say hello Russian Girl   俄罗斯女孩   俄罗斯女孩 在我生活裏 如此真实
  俄罗斯女孩 你总是显得 那麼善良
  曾有一次 你我路过 仅仅擦身
  所以 今晚 我用孤独 为你吟唱   每一刻 每条路 我都曾寻觅
  如我曾见 你家裏的 那幅画 和那钢琴
  而你的家乡
  你的爸爸妈妈.
  Rushing(发音与Russian相似)Life是生活,听了感受吧,生命,因此,英文中形容美丽可以用很多词,他们还好麼
  我多麼想跟你,只有感受了。Beauty within, beautiful Russian girl… (beautiful Russian girl…)   Russian Girl   You’re in my life so true
  Russian Girl   You always seem so kind
  When the time   When you are passing by   So I ‘ve seen your loneliness tonight   All the time   All the way I was looking for   Like the Painting and the piano from your home   Where is your tone   Where is your Mum and Dad and how are they?   I do\&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
纤维长度利用缺乏摩擦纺成纱。纱线不匀的摩擦会导致贫穷
捻度的均匀性和强度[ 11 ] ]。本文主要研究利用和改善纤维长度
纱线的均匀度,并探讨了纤维的迁移问题在摩擦纱成纱结构。工作是一个多修饰DREF 3锭纺纱机中的纤维喂入系统是基于普拉特881转杯纺纱机做的。alsoreplaced吸辊。
lunenschloss和brockmanns [ 17 ]用扫描电镜照片和示踪纤维纱线的横截面来确定摩擦开放式结构(光电)山药和发现他们有更强的迁移比环锭纱。光纤在理想到达位于总是一头在核心区和鞘层区内,另一端。迁移提到这里不同于环锭纱的迁移,其中纤维从核心向表面迁移和向核心沿一光纤长度的几倍。相反,摩擦纱的迁移是一个从鞘芯用很小的反转方向。
在这部分附近的山药外纤维迁移的结果,一部分藏在纱线结构。如果纤维是包裹在同心...
哥们,你读读看通顺吗?
就只能这样了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 越快越好,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译 越快越好,谢谢
My eyes burned holes into (were fixed on) the pages in front of me. And.There was no way that I was going to loss my concentration? What if I played the wrong notes. I grasped my hands tightly together, who would say. I had finished. Next I rested my still shaking hands on the ivory(象牙色的)keys.When I came to the end of the page.As my fingers played across the keys, but my heart was racing!Needless to say, I finished the rest of the piece without making a single mistake!” even if I messed up the entire piece, a celebration went into action inside my head. I swallowed the golf-ball-sized lump(隆起部分)in my throat and sat down.What if I had the wrong music.I tried as hard as I could to remain calm, I opened the music, shaking hands, a warning went off inside my head, drying off the sweat. I knew that I had practiced this piece so many times that I could play it backwards if requested, I was never able to answer these questions because the spotlight(聚光灯)was waiting for me. It contained 88 demanding keys. To keep this to myself.After the final note died away. Slowly.I looked up again at the audience: DON’T MAKE A MISTAKE WHEN YOU TURN THE PAGE, proud of my “page-turning” feat(技艺), I was becoming more unsure of my preparation for this momentMy first performance in front of an audience was coming up soon. But the memory of my years of training came flooding back. I continued to move my fingers automatically(自动地), “Good job.Slowly I walked to the mud-brown piano in the center of the room.Although at one point I accidentally played two keys instead of the intended one, which were waiting impatiently to be played, realizing that these were real people?As it turned out. I had mastered the impossible. I stared down at my sweat-covered, I obeyed myself with all my heart and mind. They were not just my mum and dad, I learned forward and focused carefully on the music
提问者采纳
如果我选错音乐怎么办,并颤抖着,要专心致志的弹下去。我低下头看了看自己的手我人生中首次众人前的表演即将拉开帷幕,我顺利的。我知道。我完成了。但是我这些年来的练习洪水般涌入我的心头,上面布满汗水,我全身心的按照自己提醒的去做了。
我努力的想要平静下来,我已近练习这首曲子练习了成千上万变。
当我弹到乐谱这页最下面的时候?如果我弹错了怎么办。但是我没去在意。
我缓缓走向大厅中间那台褐色的钢琴,不禁意识到,绝对不能走神,自动继续往下弹!
不用说!不错”。并且:有个音不小心按到了两个键,坐了下来。
我出现了失误,上面有88个键在耐心的等我弹奏,我已无暇再顾及这些问题,也会对我欢呼“做得好,熟到甚至可以倒着弹出来。
当最后一个音符从我手中流淌出时,即使我有弹错的地方。
我的手穿梭于琴键中时,把颤抖的手放在了琴键上,聚光灯打在我身上后,他们是真正的观众,擦干上面的汗。我慢慢的将音乐打开。我吞了口口水。我紧紧地握着自己的手:翻页的时候千万不要弹错,他们不会像爸爸妈妈一样。
我的双眼紧紧的盯着眼前的乐谱,但是我的心还是砰砰直跳、一个错误也没有的完成了剩下的部分,我却对我之前的准备愈来愈没有信心。
我再次向观众望了一眼,我心中充满喜悦,我提醒自己?
当表演开始,通过我骄傲的“翻页”技巧。
我告诉自己,我将不可能变成了可能
提问者评价
I'm very grateful for your help,thank you again!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我的父母感谢您对我的帮助” 的英文翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
“我的父母感谢您对我的帮助” 的英文翻译,谢谢!
提问者采纳
直接与父母说话时要用 &quotMum and Dad! 这个&quot, tha在这里不应翻译为 才会更亲近,因为 my parents 是与别人交谈时称呼自己双亲用的;Mum and Dad&我的父母&quot
是对别人说,我的父母感谢 你(跟我说话的那个人) 对我的帮助 这样该怎么用英文说呢?谢谢!
那便要用 my parents 了: 我的父母感谢 你(跟我说话的那个人) 对我的帮助 My parents thank you for helping me. 若还有不明,可以继续追问。
怎样再能表达出&很感谢&呢?
&很感谢&Thank you very much或:Very grateful 若是: 我的父母很感谢 你(跟我说话的那个人) 对我的帮助的话:My parents are very grateful to you for helping me.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
gave&you&expressed&nbspMy&help&the&parents&their&sincere&thanks&for&have&nbsp
My parents are grateful for the help that you gave to me.
My parents, thank you for your help。
参考资料:
My parents and I thank you for the help
My parents feel grateful to you for helping me.
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文翻译一下,50分!!还会加的~_百度知道
英语作文翻译一下,50分!!还会加的~
今年十五岁我的家庭是个支离破碎的家庭爸妈天天吵架他们彼此都不理解他们认为自己很委屈其实最委屈的是我他们不理解我我天天被他们误会天天看着他们吵架我很苦恼已导致我得了忧郁症我上课已经不能完全用心了无论干什么事我都像换了一个人有点精神时常的感觉没当晚上我会出来自己偷偷的哭泣看到人家一家三口在外面散步是多么的幸福而我只能偷偷 的在一旁羡慕的观看我知道我不会有这么一天从小就如此我真的好绝望而且我知道自已有自杀倾向我认为我应该去看心理医生,翻译一下吧.我叫小坤,我该怎么办老师让写的
提问者采纳
the most wronged that I They do not understand me I am misunderstood by them every day Watching their quarrels every day I am very worried I had depression has led to I can not fully intentions of the class Whether to do something I like for a person Often feel a bit mental When the night I did not secretly crying out for their own I saw other people walking outside a 3 What a happy I can only sneak in the side of the envy of viewing I know one day I would not have such a From an early age so I was very desperate And I know their suicidal tendencies I think I shouls 15-year-old My family is a broken family Mom and Dad every day quarrel They do not understand each other They think they are wronged Actually, this year&#39I called the Little-kun, how can I do? 辛辛苦苦写的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
My name is small-Kwan, the age of 15 this year
My family is a broken family
My mum and dad to quarrel every day
They do not understand each other
They think they are mistreated
In fact, it is my nigga
They do not understand my
I misunderstood by them every day
With every day looking at
Have resulted in I got from depression
Class has not fully take your heart away
No matter what things
I always seem to a person
A bit spirit always feel
Never in the evening I will cry ourselves inside
See the family lived in a family of three out for a walk
How much happiness
And I can only just beside the envy of watch
I know I would not have...
+啊,对的!求你给我分吧`5555求你了~~
In fact, it is my nigga
No matter what things
A bit spirit always feel
How much happiness
And I can only just beside the en...
The teacher let write, translation.
I call the small kun, 15 years old this year
My family is a fragmented family
Parents everyday
They don't understand
They think they are
Actually the injustice of is me
They didn't understand me
Every day I misunderstood by them
Everyday at their quarrel
I'm very upset
I have already cause depression
I have not fully attentively in class
No matter what happened
I like a man
A spirit often feel
At night I didn't cry out his secretly
See people spent outside for a walk
How much is the happiness
But I can only envy in secretly watch
I know that I will not have that day
Since childhood
I really desp...
My name is Xiao-kun, this year 15-year-old
Mom and Dad every day quarrel
They think they are wronged
Actually, the most wronged that I
They do not understand me
I am misunderstood by them every day
Watching their quarrels every day
I am very worried
I had depression has led to
I can not fully intentions of the class
No matter what
I like for a person
Often feel a bit mental
When the night I did not secretly crying out for their own
I saw other people walking outside a 3
What a happy
I can only sneak in the side of the envy of viewing
I know one day I wo...
In fact, it is my nigga
No matter what things
A bit spirit always feel
How much happiness
And I can only just beside the envy of watch
I know I would not have...
网上翻译网址都是 你居然浪费这么多的分。。。。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Sometimes you may not understand your parents.One minute they are friendly,the next minute they are shouting and screaming loudly enough for the whole street to hear.So who makes them so changeable?You,probably!Is your room untidy?Do you _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译Sometimes you may not understand your parents.One minute they are friendly,the next minute they are shouting and screaming loudly enough for the whole street to hear.So who makes them so changeable?You,probably!Is your room untidy?Do you
英语翻译Sometimes you may not understand your parents.One minute they are friendly,the next minute they are shouting and screaming loudly enough for the whole street to hear.So who makes them so changeable?You,probably!Is your room untidy?Do you leave your things on the floor?You may find it hard enough to keep one room tidy.So imagine what it is like for your mum and dad trying to keep a whole house in order.When you take your clothes off,remember to hang them up.Get into the habit of taking glasses and plates down to the kitchen.Before long you’ll be doing it without thinking.Even though you may not realize it,your parents have bought you many clothes.But they are not buying themselves new clothes every year,are they?The simple truth is that there are more important things to spend money on,like the electricity bill and food.You may hate missing a party to visit some boring old relatives.They may go on and on about what a sweet baby you were.You have no choice but listen.Even if you complain,your parents won’t change their minds.Parents like to show off their family.The best things you can do is to help entertain your relatives.Your parents will be so pleased with you afterwards that they will probably allow you to go to the next two parties.You might not want to eat,but think of it from the parents’ point of view.If you cook two meals a day,it means 730 meals a year.Can you imagine how boring it can get?Imagine how your parents feel when you say you are not really hungry.In addition,your parents are probably worried that you are not eating enough.Eat fewer snacks and leave room for your meals.Finally,offer to wash the dishes after the meal.Your offer may not be accepted,but your parents will be pleased.
有时你可能不了解你的父母.前一分钟他们很友好,一分钟后他们大喊大叫喊声大到足以让整条街听.所以谁使他们如此多变化吗?你,也许吧!你的房间乱?你把你的东西放在地板上?你可能会发现很难足以维持一个房间收拾一下.因此可以想象它会是什么样子,你的妈妈和爸爸试图保持整个房子井井有条.当你把脱下衣服,记得要把它们挂起来.养成把眼镜和板到厨房.不久你将做它不思考.即使你可能没有意识到,你的父母给你买了很多衣服.但是他们不买新衣服每年自己,不是吗?简单的事实就是有更重要的事情要花钱,如电费和食物.你可能讨厌失踪的一方去参观一些令人厌烦的亲戚.他们会去有多麽一个可爱的小孩.你别无选择听.即使你抱怨,你的父母不会改变他们的想法.父母们喜欢炫耀他们的家庭.最好的事情,你能做的是帮助招待你的亲戚.你的父母会很高兴,你说,他们可能会允许你进入下一个两派.你可能不想吃,但一想到它从父母的观点.如果你煮的一日吃两餐,这意味着每年730个餐位.你能想象到无聊它可以吗?想像你的父母觉得当你说你不是真的饿了.此外,你的父母可能担心你不吃够了.少吃零食和空间留给你的饭菜.最后,提供洗碗晚饭后.你的提议可能不被接受,但是你的父母会很高兴的.}

我要回帖

更多关于 your sincerely 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信