跪求大神威武 跪求勾搭帮忙翻译一段英文短句啊,不要机翻啊,谢谢了

求大神帮忙翻译一段话,不要机翻啊!_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译一段话,不要机翻啊!
and aims at reflection to develop a better understanding of what are the normatively preferable best practices-what professor Donald Kommers might refer to as general political truths about well-designed constitutionsA third purpose of comparative constitutional study goes beyond simple sefl-reflection to understand your own system,there are at least three additional challenges in pursuing this goal.Now
提问者采纳
想要达成这个目标比较宪法研究的第三个目的超越了简单的通过反省来了解自身,目的是在反思中更好地了解什么是规范性的最佳的实践. 目前,教授唐纳德可能是指一般的政治上的真理及好的宪法的设计,至少有三个另外的挑战
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁多跪求摘要的英文翻译 不要机翻,只求语句通顺、没有病句和错词。 多谢多谢_百度知道
多跪求摘要的英文翻译 不要机翻,只求语句通顺、没有病句和错词。 多谢多谢
伴随着快速发展。关键词摘要
晋中市的晋商文化旅游在过去几年发展迅速,当地的旅游发展仍然有一些问题需要去大力解决。介绍晋中市晋商文化旅游发展现状、豫商康百万庄园等旅游景区发展情况和采取的策略,阐述发展文化旅游的必要性和晋中市发展晋商文化旅游的必要性、分析比较其他商帮,游客数量持续增长、乔家大院等旅游景点在全国享有很高的知名度,出台很多优惠政策,如鲁商周村古城。本人通过搜集大量资料,实施了标准化旅游服务规范,提高了服务质量。政府也把文化旅游发展作为战略目标之一。平遥古城。对如何进一步加快晋中市晋商文化旅游的发展给出有参考性和借鉴性的建议
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
【Key words】Culture tourism of Shanxi merchants
the current situation
development strategy 中间的那个专业名词我实在翻译不过来。Along with rapid development of local tourism。Scenic spots such as Pingyao ancient city, enjoys a high reputation all over the country so that the number of visitor
grows caontinously,put forward some advice with reference and help for how to accelerate the development of culture tourism of Shanxi merchants in Jinzhong city,供参考, the government issued many preferential policies. Regarding the development of culture tourism as one of strategic goals, making analysis and comparison to other business group like the tourism scenic spots area development and strategy of鲁商周村古城和豫商康百万庄园。This essay stated the necessity for the development 【Abstract】Culture tourism of Shanxi merchants has developed rapidly in the past few years in Jinzhong city。Through collecting a large number of data,其他的小贱很高兴为你解答,introduced ts grand courtyard and so on, implemented a standardized specification of tourism service,there are still some problems need to solve, and improved the quality of tourism service, Qiao&#39
其他类似问题
病句的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求高手帮忙翻译这篇英语文章.咱英语无能啊..不要机翻.谢谢._百度知道
跪求高手帮忙翻译这篇英语文章.咱英语无能啊..不要机翻.谢谢.
But this event keeps coming back to me? My heart aches for him.
Two years has passed since then!&quot, drawing out money. Very soon the thief was cornered at the turn of the road.Was the young man a habitual robber or a dutiful son who had been driven to desperation (铤而走险) to find money to save his mother’Stop thief.Half an hour laterI&#39. I sat back and breathed a long sigh of relief (松口气).;d just got in a taxi at Fuzhou Railway Station. For the first time in my life,often more vividly than in actual life. The pitiful and imploring look of the poor young man flashed
I shouted and threw open the car door and rushed out to him. Before my eyes were 200 yuan instead of 100, the car was running at full speed on the express highway. How I wish I had gone back that summer afternoon to return the 100 yuan and say sorry to him. &quot, followed by the driver and half a dozen passers-by, zipping it open and drawing out the valuables. Suddenly. I suddenly realized that the taxi driver must have mistaken the thief’s belongs and put his into my suitcase, telephone book and all and stuffed them back into my suitcase. My heart began to sink. And a blood test report of a 58-year-old woman appeared, I found one of my suitcases missing. Just then, credit card. But as I pulled out those stolen things from the suitcase and started to check them, I saw a young fellow about 30 walking away with it, I became dumbfounded (惊呆了). My driver grabbed the thief by the neck and put his hand into his trouser pocket! Stop thief, I realized that hate and love are very close
提问者采纳
小偷。那个年轻人是个惯犯吗,然后跟他说声对不起,我回到了年轻人那里?抑或是他是一个孝子;而且我还发现了一张58岁的女人的血液化验报告,把值钱的东西拿出来了,一边推开车门冲向那个人,我的司机掐着小偷的脖子。我突然发现我的一个行李相不见了,信用卡,出租车司机一定是误把小偷的东西放到了我的行李箱里了。我多希望那个夏天的下午?我为他感到痛心,电话本等东邪翻了出来。“住手,我第一次认识到原来恨与爱是如此的接近,后面还跟着我的出租车司机和一些路过的人。很快,有时候比真实的生活更生动,这时候我看见一个30岁左右的青年拿着我的巷子走开了在福州火车站!”我一边喊,我坐在车上松了口气。我的人生中,但是这一幕一直出现在我脑海中,而不是原来的100元,把100元钱还给他,我的心情变得沉重,小偷被围到了路拐角。现在据此事发生的时候已经两年了,从小偷的裤兜里把现金,我刚坐上出租车。我恍然大悟,在我眼前的现金是200元,为了有钱挽救母亲的生命甘愿铤而走险。半小时后车子全速行驶在高速公路上,但是当我从行李箱中拿出当时被偷的东西查看时,并且放回了我的行李箱。那个可怜的小伙的悲惨的无助的表情在我的脑海中一闪而过,他打开箱子拉链,我惊呆了,住手
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢..
其他类似问题
英语文章的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大神帮忙翻译一段话成英文,不要在线翻译的,要正规英文语句。谢谢!_百度知道
请大神帮忙翻译一段话成英文,不要在线翻译的,要正规英文语句。谢谢!
《霸王别姬》是陈凯歌导演的代表作之一,是一部对中国乃至世界电影史有着深远影响的影片。陈凯歌导演娴熟的运用丰富多彩的视听语言技术,呈现给观众一部华丽唯美而又让人印象深刻的影片。无论是憨孩封绞莩悸凤溪脯娄用光线色彩去刻画片中人物的心理变化,还是用镜头来表现剧中角色的人生转折,都体现得明了而不突兀。陈凯歌导演通过视听语言多种元素的变化来向观众交代剧情的起伏,人性的纠结和人物的命运,每一种元素的变化都代表着影片细节的改变。简洁而又富含深意的京腔对白,独特的拍摄角度,无一不显示出陈导在影片视听语言方面的独特用心。
提问者采纳
Farewell my concubine director Chen kaige is one of the representative works, is a film of China and even the world has a far-reaching impact on the film director Chen kaige skillful use of rich and colorful audio-visual language technology, present to the audience a flashy only beaut憨孩封绞莩悸凤溪脯娄iful and impressive film either with the light color to depict the character's psychological change, or by lens to show the characters turn of life, reflected and clear and not abrupt director Chen kaige through a variety of elements of the audiovisual language changes to the audience the rise and fall of the account, human entanglements and the fate of the characters, and every kind of the changes of the elements represent the film the small changes in concise and rich in depth of JingQiang dialogue, unique shooting Angle, all show the film audio-visual language in Chen unique aspects of the heart希望能帮助你。谢谢采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
在线翻译的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这封信翻译成英文,谢谢(不要直接复制到网上的翻译器翻译!注意时态,句子的通顺度!)万分感谢Leona:
这一次的演讲我也不知道应该讲些什么,就借此机会,我有些话想跟你说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我把这封信翻译成英文,谢谢(不要直接复制到网上的翻译器翻译!注意时态,句子的通顺度!)万分感谢Leona:
这一次的演讲我也不知道应该讲些什么,就借此机会,我有些话想跟你说
请帮我把这封信翻译成英文,谢谢(不要直接复制到网上的翻译器翻译!注意时态,句子的通顺度!)万分感谢Leona:
这一次的演讲我也不知道应该讲些什么,就借此机会,我有些话想跟你说。
或许我们之间有些误会令你如此的不喜欢我,我也表示非常的内疚,说句实话,其实我高一刚认识你的时候觉得你很恐怖,说话声音很大,再加上你胆子大,我就更加不敢接近你了,一直觉得你不是一个很好相处的人。一直到这个学期跟你分到了一个班,而且跟你同桌,我还是对你保持一定的距离!但是后来我发现,你并不是那样的。。。
跟你坐在一起,聊天、学习,发现你是一个很为朋友着想,很讲义气,也挺喜欢开玩笑,觉得你是一个值得深交的朋友,跟你坐在一起这段时间,你也帮了我很多,也跟我讲了很多,我慢慢的喜欢上了你,同时我也希望你把我当成真正的朋友看待,但是后面,可能我做错了一些事,但我不知道这件事,会令你如此的生气甚至开始讨厌我。。。我开始发现你离我越来越远,我也想过很多方式去跟你道歉,想让你重新接受我,但你在讲义气的同时,也是一个立场很坚定的人,只要你不喜欢,你永远就不会喜欢。
一直到现在,我还在想办法想让你原谅我,想让你像以前对待我那样对待我,我想当你的朋友,或许你不会理解我为何这么的执着于你,因为我不想失去身边任何一个值得深交的朋友,包括我们全班的同学~
Leona,要用英语这一种形式跟你说抱歉,因为我知道你的英语阅读很好,你应该听得懂,原谅我没有这么大的勇气当着你的面跟你说声对不起,请原谅我。但以这一种形式,对我来说也是一个很大的挑战。说到这我也不知道你知不知道这封信是写给你的,也不知道你有没有认真听,或许你再也不能对待我像对待你的朋友那样,但我衷心希望你可以原谅我,起码不要这么讨厌我,顺便一提,在任何事上我都很愿意、乐意去帮助你,我一直把你当成我的朋友。
我觉得没有你我会少学很多东西,因为你的见识很广,我会等你,等你对我有好感的那一天,毕竟还有三个学期大家要一起学习。。而且我想让你知道我是喜欢你的,崇拜你的,佩服你的。
最后我想告诉你我很爱你,真的。。。请原谅我。。。
rweerdghsigfa9pg8ergagbxdbbdfbBdzbbdkodjghhgiughudahaysfsvhsgvgvsuygvyusgvyuagjhzgxvzxnvbzvhjbyjdvJKvGBSGDSGSGsgsgdfgfgg
百度有的翻译还是不错的,你可以看看}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神威武 跪求勾搭txt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信