my friday eveningmy family 英语作文文50子

当前位置:
>>>( Eric came back home from school on Friday evening. )Eric:..
( Eric came back home from school on Friday evening. )Eric:Hi, Dad! I'm back.Dad:Hmm, Eric ! How was your study this week?Eric:Pretty goo& D. And I have good news to tell you. Do you want to know?Dad:Of course. 小题1:______________________ ?Eric:I won first prize in the English speech contest.Dad:Well done. 小题2:your science? Any progress?Eric:Yes, Dad! At least I tried my best and learned a lot from my mistakes.Dad:Good! I' m sure that you can catch up with your classmates very soon.Eric:Thank you, Dad! I've been busy these days and 1 feel tired. Shall we 小题3:______ tomorrow?Dad:A picnic? Why not? We all need to relax ourselves.Erie:Great! 小题4:? And what time?Dad:Let's go to Central Park at 8:00 in the morning.Eric:小题5:?Dad:The radio says it' s a fine day. Finish your homework first and we can help mum do something for the picnic,Eric :That' s wonderful, Dad.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:What is it?小题2:What about/ How about小题3:go for a picnic /have a picnic小题4:Where shall we go小题5:What’s the weather like/ How’s the weather试题分析:这篇对话时艾瑞克在星期五放学回家后和父亲的一段对话。通过对话我们可以知道,艾瑞克在英语演讲比赛中得了一等奖,他们打算在周六去中央公园野餐。小题1:联系上文,我有一个好消息告诉你。你想知道吗?及下文,我在英语演讲比赛中赢得了一等奖。可知此处问的是,是什么?故填:What is it?小题2:联系下下文,最少我尽了我的最大努力。可知上文问的是,你呢?故填:What about/ How about……怎么样?小题3:联系下文we can help mum do something for the picnic 描述,可知此处指的是明天去野餐,故填:go for a picnic /have a picnic,去野餐。小题4:联系下文,让我们在上午八点钟去中央公园吧。可知本句话问的是时间和地点。故填Where shall we go,我们应该去哪儿?小题5:联系下文,收音机上说是个好天气。可知上文问的是天气怎么样。故填:What’s the weather like/ How’s the weather。点评:本题的特点是自己填出完整答案,故需要我们在理清上下文关系的同时,推断出所填内容的含义,并且用正确的句子表达出来,难度较大。书写答案时,注意首字母大写,因为是回答问句,即使只有一个单词也是一个句子。为避免不必要的错误,尽量使用短句。同时并注意人称和数的变化。完成后多读几遍,看语义是否通顺,逻辑是否合理。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“( Eric came back home from school on Friday evening. )Eric:..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
根据最新人教版版和牛津版的初中英语教材的词汇量,一个水平较高的初中毕业生的词汇量应在2400左右。初中的单词和词组词汇量要求数量会不断增长。初中单词节选100例:1dryadj干的,干燥的2ill& adj 病的3hope& v 希望4composition& n 作文作品5 remember& v 记起,想起6 were& v 动词be(are)的过去式7 bit& n 一点儿,小片8 a bit& phr. 一点儿9 healthy& adj 健康的,健壮的10 grow up& phr. 成长,长大11 visit& v 参观,访问,拜访12 ago& adv 以前13 the day before yesterday& phr 前天14 enjoy& v 喜欢,享受...乐趣15 world& n 世界16 at the same time& phr. 同时17 a moment ago& phr. 刚才18 just now& phr. 不久以前,刚才19 reply& n & v 答复,回答20 by the way& phr. 顺便说,顺便问一下21 match& n 比赛,竞赛22 cold& adj 冷的,寒冷的23 drive& v 驾驶24 plan& n 计划25 diary& n 日记26 make telephone calls& phr. 打电话27 go out& phr. 外出,到外面28 India& n 印度29 went& v 动词go的过去式30 rain& v 下雨31 rained& v 动词rain的过去式32 momery& n 记忆力,存储器33 pack& v 打包,打行李34 everything& pron 每件事,每样东西,一切35 umbrella& n 伞,雨伞36 anyone& pron 任何人37 date& n 日期38 season& n 季节39 write down& phr. 写下,记下40 January& n 一月41 March& n 三月42 June& n 六月43 July& n 七月44 August& n 八月45 December& n 十二月46 spring& n 春天47 last& v 持续,耐久48 weather& n 天气49 warm& adj 暖和的,热情的50 come out& phr. (花)开,发(芽),出来51 heavily& adv 打量地,猛烈地,厉害地52 crop& n 庄稼,收成53 really& adv 确实,真正地54 snow& n & v 雪,下雪55 snowman& n 雪人56 all the year round& phr. 一年到头57 true& adj 真的,真实的58 nearly& adv 将近,几乎59 unlike& prep 不像,和...不同60 opposite& adj 对面的,相反的61 sunny& adj 晴朗的,阳光充足的62 cloud& n 云63 cloudy& adj 多云的,阴天的64 wet& adj 湿的65 rainy& adj 多雨的,下雨的66 wind& n 风67 windy& adj 有风的,风大的68 snowy& adj 多雪的,降雪的69 later& adv 以后,后来70 later on& phr. 后来,稍后71 ring& v (钟,铃等)响,摇铃72 ring up& phr. 打电话73 west& n & adj 西方、西部(的)74 strange& adj 奇怪的,陌生的75 sunshine& n 日光,阳光76 melon& n 瓜77 radio& n 收音机78 report& n & v 报导,报告79 north& n & v 北方(的),北部(的)80 south& n & v 南方(的),南部(的)81 at times& phr. 有时,偶尔82 northeast& n 东北,东北部83 temperature& n 温度84 above& prep 在...上面85 daytime& n 白天86 below& prep 在...下,低于87 northwest& n 西北,西北部88 lift& v (云,雾等)消散,(雨)停止89 worse&& adj & adv ( bad,ill的比较级)更坏,更差90 foggy& adj 有雾,多雾的91 low& adj 低的,浅,矮的92 birthday& n 生日93 invite& v 邀请,招待94 film& n 影片,电影95 hold& v 拿,握96 hold on& phr. (打电话时)等一等,不挂断97 message& n 消息,信息98 take/leave a message& phr. 捎/留口信99 ready& adj 准备好的,乐意的100 sandwich& n 三明治,夹心面包片初中词组总结:1.be born 出生于2.visit sb 拜访某人3.tell sb. sth. 告诉某人某事 tell sb.to do sth.告诉某人做某事4.tell sb&not to do sth.告诉某人不要做某事a)tell sb how to do sth 告诉某人怎样做某事b)go to a place to do sth 去某个地方做某事c)go to England to study English 去英国学习英语5.study at a middle school 在中学学习6. go boating 去划船 go fishing 去钓鱼7.go swimming 去游泳 go shopping 去购物 go skating 去滑冰8.at weekends 在周末9.at the age of 在……年龄10.come here at half past two every Saturday afternoon 每个星期六下午两点半来这儿11.take pictures 照相12.in one’s spare time 在业余时间13.come here to do sth. 来这儿做某事14.come in 进来15.sit down 坐下 stand up 起立16.ask sb. some questions 询问某人一些问题17.on May 2,1984 在日18.tell sb. the name of the street and the house number 告诉某人街道名字和房间号码19.like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 like to do sth.喜欢做某事20.become a teacher 成为一名教师 want to be a doctor 想成为一名教师21.return to China=come back to China 返回中国22.teach English at a famous medical college 在一所著名的医科大学教英语23.tall and healthy 个高又健康24.short and slim 个矮又苗条25.be clever and quick in doing things 在做事上聪明伶俐26.come here to learn singing 来这儿学唱歌27.tell sb.a funny story 给某人讲述有趣的故事28.on foot 步行a)on one’s way to school 在上学的路上b)on one’s way home 在回家的路上c)on one’s way to the hospital 在去医院的路上d)on one’s way to the cinema 在去电影院的路上e)on one’s way to see a film 在去看电影的路上29.see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某莫事 see sb.doing sth.看见某人正在做某事a)hear sb. do sth 听到某人做某事 hear sb. doing sth.听到某人正在做某事b)make sb.do sth 迫使某人做某事 help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事c)1et sb.do sth.让某人做某事 had better do sth.最好做某事30. fall to the ground 倒在地上31.go over 走过去,复习功课32. hurry to school 勿忙去上学33.be late for the first class 第一节课迟到34.say with a smile 微笑地说35.be glad to do sth.高兴做某事36.do a good thing (deed) 做一件好事37.fall ill=be i11 生病,患病38.take sb. to a hospital 把某人送到医院39.rain heavily 下大雨40.on the road 在公路上41.not know what to do 不知道该做什么42.just then 正在那时43.come up 走进,上来44.in front of 在……前面45.thank sb. again and again 反复感谢某人46.drive away (汽车)离开run away 跑开take away 拿走47.right away 立刻48.right now 此刻,刚才,现在49.get home 到家 get there 到达哪儿 get here 到达这儿50. yesterday morning 昨天晚上51.leave the hospital 离开医院52.no buses=not any buses 没有车53.say to sb.对某人说 say to oneself 自言自语54.fall off 跌落55.need to get up early 需要早起床56.hurt my arm 胳膊受伤57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you? 你怎么了?58.do one's homework on the computer 在电脑上做作业59.have four English lessons 上四节英语课60.once a week 一周一次 twice a year 一年两次 three times a month 一个月三次61.do more listening and speaking 做大量的听说练习do some cleaning 扫除do some washing 洗衣服do some shopping 购物62.make good progress in English 在英语方面取得很大进步63.help a lot in our studies 在学习上给子很大帮助64.teach sb. English 教某人英语65.get to school 到达学校66.give sb.lessons 给某人上课67.ask sb.to do sth.要求某人做某事ask sb.not to do sth.要求某人不要做某事68.let sb. do sth.让某人做某事1et sb. not do sth.让某人不要做某事69.not……until 直到……才70.make one's lessons interesting 使某人的课上的很有趣71.tell sb. how to do sth.告诉某人怎样做某事72.try to learn new things be oneself 设法靠自己学一些新的知识73.want to be a history teacher 想成为一名历史老师74.grow up 长大75.in future 在将来76.computer room (电脑)机房77.language lab 语言室78.finish middle school 中学毕业79.want to become (be) a designer 想成为一名设计家80.wish to be doctor 希望成为一名医生81.an American boy 一个美国男孩儿82.study in a high school 在高中学习83.in Grade Eight 在八年级84.finish primary school 小学毕业85.start school at the age of seven=begin to school when I was seven 七岁开始上学86.move to Washington with his family 和他全家搬到华盛顿87.be interested in 对……感兴趣88.want to become a doctor of Chinese medicine 想成为一名中医89.come here to learn Chinese 来这儿学习中文90.a nice school 一所好的学校91.instead of 代替92.in many ways 在许多方面93.be different from 与……不同94.by the way 顺便说95.come back home 回家96.be sorry for 为…难过,遗憾97.feel sorry for 为…难过,遗憾98.burn away 燃烧没了99.open the door 开门100.take sb. in one's arms 拥抱某人101.have some medicine 吃药102.have a football match 进行一场足球比赛103.have a meeting 开会104.walk back 向后走105.give sth. back to sb. 把某物还给某人106. work through the night 通宵工作107.get through the examinations=pass the exam 通过考试108.happen to 发生l09.knock at the door 敲门110.want to do sth. 想做…111.fall down 掉下来112.begin to do sth. 开始做…113.have some tea 喝茶114.have sports 进行体育锻炼115.have a bad coId 得了重感冒116.have a good time 玩的很高兴117.keep back 向后退118.so…that 如此…以至于…
发现相似题
与“( Eric came back home from school on Friday evening. )Eric:..”考查相似的试题有:
14467726032052910127981241566276218英语作文:My Day 范文模板
My Day Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in
  &&& Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I&m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.
  &&& I&m happy today!
英语作文:My day
Hello, I am Liu Wei. Now let me tell you something about my day.
I go to school from Monday to Friday. So I usually get up at 6:30 in the morning. I have breakfast at 6:45. Then I go to school at 7:00. Oh! It is 8:00. It is time to do morning exercises. &Class begins.& &Good morning, Mr. Guo!& Do you know what`s the time now, friends? Yes, It is 8:20!The first class begins. I often have lunch at 11:00. I go home at 5:40 in the afternoon. I usually have dinner at 6:00 in the evening. I do my homework at 7:00 in the evening. It is time to go to bed at 11:00.
& This is my day. It is a funny day. How about yours, friends?&
My&Day 英语作文范文3
My name is Zhou Hongjie. My English name is Bill. I&m sixteen years old. I study in Dongzhou Middle School. I&m in Class 12, Grade 8. Here is my day.
I often get up at five fifty in the morning. I spend twenty minutes putting on my clothes, washing my face and brushing my teeth. It takes me ten minutes to have breakfast. Luckily, my home is opposite the school. I am always the first to go to school. I go to school at 6:25. Before class, I do some reading.
Classes begin at seven twenty. There are five lessons in the morning and four lessons in the afternoon. I have lunch and supper at school. I always do some exercise after school. I like playing table tennis best. If I have free time, I will play chess with my father. Sadly, I always lose, but I never give up playing chess. I think I will beat my father some day.
My school life is colourful.
小学英语作文:我的一天My Day(4篇)
May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor&s Day. My mother said to me :&Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let&s go to park,& So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It&s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful.
In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on.
May Day is my favorite day!
I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games .
We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !
Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I&m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.
Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school. I want go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is near . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. I have a happy day.
(责任编辑:123英语网)文章转载请保留地址:
------分隔线----------------------------
Good morning ! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview, I...
寒假到外面游玩的 I am a girl/boy.My name is Jiajia.I am a pupil in Shenyang.I li...
Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring.I...
关于新年的英语作文 Chinese New Year is a traditional festival. On that day, we u...
初中寒假英语作文:新学期的计划 The New Terms Plan The new term is coming.I am ex...
高考英语作文万能模板 图表作文 As is shown by the figure/percentage in the table/...The English Evening last Friday 英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
The English Evening last Friday 英语作文
The English Evening last Friday 英语作文
Last Friday
Last Friday,I had not very happy. I was really looking forward to the weekend life, but...
I got up very early in the morning, because my mother said she wanted to take us to go fishing in a boat on the outside. We will spend a morning there. Soon, we will set off. I remember when we go out, can arrive there is sunny and rain soon. It was raining hard, so we can't go fishing, I was very angry. Until the rain stopped, the breakfast time has passed. We didn't catch the big fish, just caught a lot of fish. I take them on the car, think back home to eat fish, I can only slightly better mood. When he returned home late, my mom went to make dinner found fish died. I'm sorry, this is really a bad day today.
上个星期五
上周五,我很不高兴.我本来很期待这个周末的生活,但是…
我早上起得很早,因为我妈妈说她要带我们去钓鱼,在郊外河上的小船里.我们要在那里度过一个早上.很快,我们便出发了.我的确记得我们出门时还是晴天,可到达那儿没多久便下雨了.雨下得很大,所以我们暂时不能钓鱼,我很生气.等到雨停了的时候,早饭时间已经过了.我们没有钓到很大的鱼,只是钓到了很多的小鱼.我把它们拿上了车,想到回到家可以吃到鱼,我的心情才稍微好点.回到家时已经很晚了,妈妈去做晚饭时发现鱼已经死了.我很难过,今天真是糟糕的一天.小题1:B小题2:B小题3:D试题分析:本文叙述了作者一家在父亲病重需要照顾的情况下,体会到了关机不被打扰的安静,又在全国断网断电日的鼓励下,作者一家决定每周也实行断电断网日,来享受一家人的天伦之乐。小题1:细节理解题。根据We call it our “Technology Shabbat(科技安息日)" which lasts from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.可知从周五的日落到周六的日落为科技安息日,故选B。小题2:推理判断题。根据I feel more balanced. I feel like a better mother, wife and person.可知作者一家享受了天伦之乐,故选B。小题3:细节理解题。根据encouraged by National Day of Unplugging(全国断网断电日) on March 1st, my husband and I decided to unplug for one full day every week.因为作者在全国断网断电日拔掉了电源,关了电脑,所以不可能做的事情就是上网了,故选D。考点:
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
There were smiling children all the way. Clearly they knew at what time the train passed their homes and they made it their business to stand along the railway, wave to complete strangers and cheer them up as they rushed towards Penang. Often whole families stood outside their homes and waved and smiled as if those on the trains were their favorite relatives. This is the simple village people of Malaysia. I was moved*.I had always traveled to Malaysia by plane or car, so this was the first time I was on a train. I did not enjoy the long train journey and had brought along many magazines to read and reread. I looked about the train. There was not one familiar face. I sat down and started to read magazines. It was not long before the train was across the Causeway and in Malaysia. Johore Baru was just a city like Singapore, so I was tired of looking at the crowds of people as they hurried past. As we went beyond* the city, I watched the straight rows of rubber trees and miles and miles of green. Then the first village came into sight. Immediately I came alive, I decided to wave back. From then on my journey became interesting. I threw my magazines into the waste basket and decided to join in Malaysian life. Then everything came alive. The mountains seemed to speak to me. Even the trees were smiling. I stared at everything as if I was looking at it for the first time. The day passed fast and I even forgot to have my lunch until I felt hungry. I looked at my watch and was surprised that it was 3:00 pm. Soon the train pulled up at Butterworth. When my uncle arrived, I threw my arms around him to give him a warm hug. I had never done this before. He seemed surprised and then his face warmed up with a huge smile. We walked arm in arm to his car. I looked forward to the return journey.小题1:The writer expected the train trip to be ______.A.dangerousB.pleasant C.excitingD.boring小题2: What impressed the writer most during her train trip? A.The friendly country peopleB.The mountains along the way. C.The crowds of people in the streets.D.The straight rows of rubber trees.小题3:Which of the following statement is TRUE according to the passage?.A.The people on the train were the villagers’ favorite relatives. B.The writer spent the whole journey reading magazines.C.The writer thought he enjoyed the train journey at last.D.The writer’s uncle gave him a warm hug with a huge smile.小题4: What's the best title of the passage? A.Pleasure of Living in the Country.B.Reading Gives People Happiness.C.Comfort in Traveling by train.D.Smiles Brighten People Up.
Making sense of how the US shows humorLiving in a new country gives me many surprises. The first surprise was the way that the US people speak.One day I saw someone was having a public speech in a square. I thought it would be a serious speech. But I soon found it became a kind of entertainment show. The speaker told the audience to protect the environment with humorous words. Later he said some people’s behavior didn’t go with their words. He took the example of Taylor Swift’s song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. He said that since Swift doesn’t want to be with the boy any more, she doesn’t need to speak it aloud, she doesn’t need to sing unless she still keeps in touch with that guy. It sounds like she is a hypocrite. Then he sang the song in a funny way. The audience laughed out loudly. I felt a little angry because Swift is my favourite star. I couldn’t understand why they laughed at Swift. As time goes on, I find many US people make fun of others. But they don’t mean to hurt them. They do that to show closeness and humour. And people who are laughed at seldom get angry. Now I understand the speaker at the square. Now I’ve got used to the way the US people speak.
It’s easy to find culture shock when you’re in a new place. But everyone should learn to understand different cultures and customs.&小题1:The man in the square was _______________. A.teaching people how to give a speechB.calling on people to protect the environmentC.giving a singing show in publicD.criticizing the US government小题2: What does the underlined word “hypocrite” in Paragraph 4 mean?A.会唱歌的人B.真诚的人C.虚伪的人D.爱护环境的人小题3:From Paragraph 6, we learn that_________________. A.many US people like to laugh at othersB.many US people are friendly and humorousC.the US people get angry at others easilyD.the writer doesn’t like the way the US people speak小题4:Which is Not suitable for the passage? A.The writer went to America and protect the environment.B.Americans show humour in a different way from China.C.It’s easy to find culture shock when you are in a new place.D.Tailor Swift is an American famous singer.小题5:What does the article mainly talk about? A.Differences between the Chinese and the US people.B.In what way the US people speak in public.C.How to get used to life in the US.D.A Chinese girl’s culture shock experience in the US.
Dear David,How are you ? I’m fine. I’m in London, at the International School of English. I’m in Class 3 with eight students . They are from different countries---Spain, Japan, Argentina, Switzerland and Thailand. Our teacher’s name is Henry . He’s very nice. He’s a very good teacher.I’m living with an English family. Mr and Mrs Brown have three children. Thomas is fourteen, Catharine is twelve, and Andrew is seven. They are all very friendly, but it isn’t easy to understand them !London is very big and very interesting. The weather is cold but sunny and the parks are beautiful! Hyde Park , Green Park and ST.Jame’s Park are all in the city centre(中心).English food is OK, but the coffee is horrible!Write to me soon . Love,Paula小题1:The letter is from ___________ .A.DavidB.PaulaC.Paula’s classmateD.Paula’s teacher小题2:The writer’s class has ________.A.many studentsB.eight studentsC.nine studentsD.eight girls小题3:The writer(作者) lives ____________.A.at schoolB.in a hotelC.with her classmatesD.at Mr Brown’s home小题4:Hyde Park is __________.A.in a schoolB.in LondonC.next to LondonD.Small小题5:The letter is NOT about ____________.A.the writer’s classmatesB.the writer’s teacherC.the writer’s dinnerD.London
题型:完形填空
Do you have a beautiful dream? I know almost everyone&&&&his own dream in his life. The dreams are very important&&&&&&them. The dreams can make them&&&&harder.&&I am&&&&&&in a school now. I do well in all my subjects.&&&&the teachers like me very much. My dream is&&&&a teacher in west China. Many children there want to go to school&&&&&&they can't. Their families are poor and their parents don't have enough money&&&&&&their children to school. I think that going to school and studying is the only&&&&&&to change their life.Teachers are &&&&&&needed there, so I want to be a teacher to help them. I will be kind to my students and make&with them. All the children&&&&&&like to talk with me, too. I will give them love and teach them&&&&&&to be a useful person. I think it is&&&&&&interesting job in the world. I hope my dream can&&&&&&!小题1:A.hasB.haveC.isD.are小题2:A.atB.toC.inD.with小题3:A.to workB.to studyC.worksD.study小题4:A.studysB.studyingC.studiesD.studing小题5:A.BothB.EachC.AllD.Every小题6:A.beB.doC.to doD.to be小题7:A.andB.butC.orD.so小题8:A.to sendB.sendingC.to makeD.making小题9:A.wayB.dreamC.schoolD.place小题10:A.greatly B.very C.greatD.no小题11:A.friendsB.a friendC.modelsD.a model小题12:A.hereB.thereC.in hereD.in there小题13:A.whenB.whyC.howD.what小题14:A.aB.anyC.someD.an小题15:A.find outB.come outC.look forD.come true
My name is Jim. My favorite day is October l8th, because it's my birthday. I am very happy on that day. I eat eggs for breakfast. Then my friends come to my home and play with me. We sing and dance. Someone plays the piano and someone plays the guitar. Lunch is very nice. After lunch, my parents take me to see a movie. My favorite movies are comedies and action movies. After supper, my parents, my sister and I watch TV. Then I go to bed at ten thirty. I don't do my homework on that day. I am very tired but happy on my birthday.小题1: Jim's birthday is &&&&&&&&&&.A.October 8B.October 18C.December 8thD.December 18th小题2: Jim's favorite movies are &&&&&&&&&&&&.A.comediesB.action moviesC.thrillersD.A and B小题3: Jim goes to bed at&&&&&&&&&&&.A.10:30B.10:13C.10:00D.3:10小题4: Does Jim do his homework on his birthday?A.Yes, he does.B.No, he doesn't.C.No, he isn't.D.I don't know.小题5: How is Jim on his birthday?A.Tired.B.Happy but not tired.C.Tired but happy.D.Happy.
根据对话内容完成短文,每空一词。(每空 0.5分,共5分)This is an interview to a teenager(青少年).Interviewer: Thanks for coming in for the interview, Susan. Susan: That’s ok.&Interviewer: ok, how often do you exercise? Susan: Every day.&Interviewer: How often do you eat vegetables and fruit?&Susan: I eat vegetables and fruit every day. Interviewer: All right! So how many hours do you sleep every night? Susan: Nine. I need lots of sleep.&Interviewer: How often do you drink milk? Susan: Never. I can’t stand milk. It’s terrible.&Interviewer: What about junk food?&Susan: Yeah, I love it. I guess I eat once or twice a week. Interviewer: Well, thank you very much. Susan: You’re welcome.&Susan is pretty healthy. She小题1:every day, and her eating【小题2】are pretty good. She eats fruit and【小题3】 &every day. Of【小题4】, she also loves小题2: food, but she【小题6】 to eat only once a week. She thinks milk is【小题7】. And she【小题8】&nine hours every night. So you see, she looks【小题9】. Good food and exercise【小题10】 her to study better.&
任务型阅读(5分)下面是五段电视节目内容的解说词。请根据五段内容,在A--E中分别选择相应的电视节目名称。小题1:People might grow plants and vegetables in the sea in about 50 years.小题2:The Lost World is an exciting American film.people,especially school students ,may like it better in free time.小题3:Even if you could buy the world,you could not buy a happy family,good friends or knowledge.小题4:For parents with children,an important problem is getting the children away from the television to do their homework.&小题5:When you need help for your homework, go to the library. You may find magazines, newspapers and big dictionaries there. They can always help you.A. Money isn’t
Everything.B. Study ToolsC. Parents’
Problems.D. Farms of the
future.E. Activities for
Free Time.
Jack is the name of a game. It is quite popular with children. To play jacks, you will need a small ball and ten small metal objects (物体) called jacks. The rules for this game are quite easy. To begin with, put the ten jacks on the floor or ground in front of you. Toss the ball high, pick up one jack and then catch the ball. Keep the jack in your hand and go on to pick up the other jack one at a time. You lose your turn if you do not catch the ball, or if you do not pick up a jack, or if you drop (掉) any of the jacks from your hand. When you finish all the ten jacks, you now try to do the same thing again but with two jacks at one time. This is more difficult, of course. You lose your turn if you make any of the above three mistakes (错误) or if you do not pick up two jacks each time.小题1:To play jacks is ___________.A.difficult for boysB.interesting for childrenC.difficult for girlsD.interesting for old people小题2:The word “toss” here means __________.A.dropB.catchC.throwD.pick小题3:If you want to finish the first and second parts of the game, you have to pick up jacks __________.A.ten timesB.fifteen timesC.twenty times D.thirty times小题4:The jacks are made of _________.A.paperB.glassC.metalD.water小题5:After you pick up the first ten jacks, the game becomes more difficult because you must pick up _________ at a time.A.two jacksB.four jacksC.three jacksD.only one}

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信