my bestmy friend 英语作文作文

Copyright &
All Rights Reserved英文作文“My Best Friend”_百度知道
英文作文“My Best Friend”
发 身高 体重 眼睛 描写 简单80单词左右初1
提问者采纳
知道口味列几篇供挑选呵呵(1)篇比较短词汇量Hello!I'm Amy.I have a good friend.Her name is ZhangYun.Her English name is Betty. She is a Chinese girl. She is ten years old.She is in the No.5 Primary school. She is in Class 7,Grade 2. She is good at English.She likes Chinese ,too.She is kind and very friendly. She likes helping others. She likes singing and playing basketball.This is my good friend.Do you want to know more?(2)篇语句错点删减I have a friend. Her name is Candy. She is twelve year old. She has black and short hair. She has a little mouth, two big eyes. She is so cute. Her mom and dad love her. She has a happy family. Her friends like her too, So she’s happy every day.She is a student of Yi Zong Fu Xiao. She is in Class Four Grade Six. She studies very hard. English is her favourite subject. She likes to speak English. She can speak English very well now. She always says Learn by doing. So she thinks speaking is very important in learning English.We are very busy studying when we are in school. But on the weekend, we are free. We often do homework together on Saturdays. After that, we can watch TV at home. Sometimes, we play games. We have the same hobbies. She likes riding bikes and watching TV and so do I. Her favourite sport is swimming. She’s very good at it. She often teaches me how to swim in summer.I like her very much. I am lucky to be her friend.(3)篇适I have a good friend. Her name is Wu Mi.She is thirteen years old,But she is short.She has
big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.It is very cute.She likes reading books and do manually.Her skillful hands,can make a pleasant surprise.I like her very
much,because we are good friends.希望能帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My best friendHow do you do! I have a good friend, his name is.. He has a square face and a small nose. An eye big and bright, very beautiful.!He is a short hair boy, tall and strong, looks very spirit. This is my best friend! I like him very much.
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Mybestfriend
平均得分:
作者:吴江涛
&&&& 来源:网络资源
Hello,everyone!Mynameiswujiangtao.I'minClass7.Youcancallmeat320-3422.Billismybestfriend.He&sfourteenyearsold.Herbirthdayison13rdOctober.HishomeisinDaCang,buthestudyinWeiShan.Heisshortandthin,hehasbecauseshortstraightblackhair.Heverylikeme.Heisabasketballplayer.Helikesplayingbasketball,heplaybasketball3hourseveryday,andverywell.Wealwayshavefun.Wesitunderthetrees.sometimes,webuythingsfyomthesurpermarket.Onsundy,weusuallygotothebookshop.weoftenstudytogether.Mybestfriendisrellygreat.新建路中学7年级7班吴江涛本文系作文网()用户原创文章,未经允许禁止转载!
说明:该文章系网友上传分享,若未进行原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向
共有点评&0&条
初一作文精品推荐
初一作文精彩点评
老师推荐:0
学生推荐:0Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
My best friend
I'm a university student,my university is far away from my home.It takes
20 hours to go back home by train,but i can take a flight home,only lasts
2 hours.I miss my home very much.Nevertheless, I 'm so luchy ,because my best friend regard me as relative.I feel that I am at home when I stay with her.
Her name is Candy.Just like her name,she is so sweet.Today,when I woke up in the morning,she had cooked eggs to me.I was so surprise.I like going shopping with her,the reason why is she has pretty good taste,and after it,we have delicious food.The other day,It was my birthday,She made a book to me.In this book,She posted
my photos on every page,and wrote down the stories what happend to us, we visted to each other's home,we went out for celebrated mid-autumn festival,we did homework together and so on.It remind me that the good time we had spent together.
Maybe we will separate from each other after gratudate,but our friendship is forever,I want to say thank you to my best friend.And now I have a problem,what should I do for Candy on her birthday?Do you have any good ideas?
我是一个大学生,我的大学里我家很远,坐火车回家要花20个小时,但是我可以做飞机回家,只要两小时。我很想念我家,然而,我很幸运,以为我的好朋友把我当亲人看待,我感觉当我和她在一起的时候我像是在家里一样。
她的名字叫Candy,正如她的名字一样,她是如此的贴心.今天早上我醒来,她已经做好了鸡蛋给我,我很惊讶。我喜欢和她一起去买东西,因为她的眼光很好,之后,我们一起去吃美味的食物。前几天,是我的生日,她做了一本书给我,在这本书里,她把我的照片贴在了每一页上,还写下了我们之间发生的事情,我们拜访各自的家,我们一起庆祝中秋节,我们一起做作业等等,这让我回想起我们在一起的美好时光。
也许我们在毕业以后会分开,可是我的友谊是天长地久的。我想对我的好朋友说谢谢。现在我有个问题,在她生日的时候我应该为她做点什么呢?你们有什么好的建议吗?
Here is the picture of the book.
Nov 24, 2012
1 correction
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
My best friend
I'm a university student. My university is far away from my home. It takes twenty hours to go back home by train but I can take a flight home which only lasts two hours. I miss my home very much. Nevertheless, I'm so lucky because my best friend regards me as relative. I feel that I like I
am at home when I'm stay with her.
Her name is Candy. Just like her name, she is so sweet. Today, when I woke up in the morning, she had cooked some eggs to for me. I was so surprised. I like going shopping with her. The reason why is that she has pretty good taste. and After that it, we have had delicious food. The other day It was my birthday a few days ago. She made a book tofor me. In this book, she posted stuck a photo of me photos on every page and wrote down the stories that about us that related to the photos what happend to us e.g visiting each other's homes, we went going out for to celebrate the mid-autumn festival, doing homework together and so on. It reminded me of that the good time we had spent together.
Maybe we will separate from each other after we graduate gratudate, but our friendship is will last forever. I want to say thank you to my best friend.And Now I have a problem. What should I do for Candy on her birthday? Do you have any good ideas?
我是一个大学生,我的大学里我家很远,坐火车回家要花20个小时,但是我可以做飞机回家,只要两小时。我很想念我家,然而,我很幸运,以为我的好朋友把我当亲人看待,我感觉当我和她在一起的时候我像是在家里一样。
她的名字叫Candy,正如她的名字一样,她是如此的贴心.今天早上我醒来,她已经做好了鸡蛋给我,我很惊讶。我喜欢和她一起去买东西,因为她的眼光很好,之后,我们一起去吃美味的食物。前几天,是我的生日,她做了一本书给我,在这本书里,她把我的照片贴在了每一页上,还写下了我们之间发生的事情,我们拜访各自的家,我们一起庆祝中秋节,我们一起做作业等等,这让我回想起我们在一起的美好时光。
也许我们在毕业以后会分开,可是我的友谊是天长地久的。我想对我的好朋友说谢谢。现在我有个问题,在她生日的时候我应该为她做点什么呢?你们有什么好的建议吗?
Here is the a picture of the book.
Nov 24, 2012
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (1) (1) (4)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信