帮我改改英语作文帮,高三作文!谢谢

英语小作文,请高手帮我改改,不足的地方给指点指点,谢谢_百度作业帮
英语小作文,请高手帮我改改,不足的地方给指点指点,谢谢
英语小作文,请高手帮我改改,不足的地方给指点指点,谢谢
看完你这篇文章,想必这是一篇记叙性的日记吧,具体字数没有交代,你可以自己看一下是否超了.其次,英语作文想要得高分,字必须练好!因为到时候会影响到判卷老师的心情.从文章角度分析,文章第四行:I thought he was so tired,so .这一句话中出现了2个so,未免有些重复,所以可以将so换成very,或者用too.to句型;接着,文章第六行,有一个明显的语法错误:After a minutes!应改为:After a few minutes;再看第七行,全文都用的过去时,怎么能出现“wants”?;最后,倒数第三行:not only 和should在一起使用时应将句子倒装,具体改为:I think the boy not only should he .but also.如果从全文来看,文章有点显得流水账,并且高级词汇和高级语法几乎没有,譬如“定语从句”“虚拟语气”等等,想必随着你不断学习,这些都会有所提高,最后,祝:
请问I think the boy not only should 是对的吧?
请问虚拟语气具体是啥
对,应该倒装
On my way......I saw an old man getting on the bus with his grandson......the boy sat donw at once......After a minute/After a few minutes......because he wanted to drink some water......After seeing ...
2.on the bus 放在with his grangson后做地点状语 3.get on 去掉 4.第二句的his grandson 换成 the little boy避免重复 5.第三句话语法错误 改成The bag and a violin were taken by this old man.6 so和however不能连用,去掉一个however等等,我的so,...
好嘛 我没看见
顺便说一下下,first要变为at first
第三句话语法错误 改成The bag and a violin were taken by this old man,要改?请大家帮我修改一下这篇英语作文,详细一点,谢谢!!!_百度知道
请大家帮我修改一下这篇英语作文,详细一点,谢谢!!!
We have a lot of lessons,such as Chinese,math,English,physics,chemistry,histery and so on.We also have a lot of schoolwork,but we think they will improve our studying.
At about half past four,we begin get up.The first class of all day is starts at 5:20,At half past nine,we finish study.Then we go to bed at ten o'clock. we have three meals a day,the food is just so-so.In our spare times,we often do some sport. It's necessary for us to study hard.because of the dream,we always try our best to do everything.We believe,&Where there is a well,there is a way&.
提问者采纳
首先篇文章高级词汇太少a lot of =用 a large amount of 形象描述更重要词汇或者用 numerous such as=同道理 例高级词汇 for instance 比较高级词汇But= 用 nonetheless 看词看起难要记住展身手或者用 whereas第二 句式太单调废要总we i要用复合句比第二句讲作息间写The study time of whole day is from 5:20 to 21:30 and we got up at 4:50 and go to bed at 22:00.注意前数字要统我建议加油阿急需采纳我
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
历史 history
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误。谢谢了,感激不尽。_百度知道
请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误。谢谢了,感激不尽。
I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval.
An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other. For instance, I watched an interview program on TV several years ago. There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian. They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs. Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people, they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization. Meanwhile, the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them. It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage.
On the contrary to the first paragraph, with regard to a couple, no matter how much they love each other, a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture. Take the world-famous movie Titanic Jack and Rose were from two different cultures. Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people. Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply, Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman. They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’s art gift. They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested. Finally, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.
Here is another example. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China. Nevertheless, her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish. My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man. Actually, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage.
According to the above-mentioned examples, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. No one can deny the importance of parents. If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages, we will definitely have a world in harmony!
请各位帮我修改英语作文部重点修改语错误谢谢,激尽 悬赏:20 - 离问题结束 10
I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval.
An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other. For instance, I watched an interview program on TV several years ago. There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian. They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs. Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people, they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization. Meanwhile, the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them. It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage.
On the contrary to the first paragraph, with regard to a couple, no matter how much they love each other, a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture. Take the world-famous movie Titanic Jack and Rose were from two different cultures. Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people. Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply, Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman. They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’s art gift. They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested. Finally, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.
Here is another example. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China. Nevertheless, her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish. My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man. Actually, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage.
According to the above-mentioned examples, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. No one can deny the importance of parents. If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages, we will definitely have a world in harmony! 都
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other. For instance, I watched an interview program on TV several years ago. It was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian.(就是用来指代上文的). They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they had(过去完成时更好些) done to let their parents accept each other’s culture. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs. Although the girl’s...
WESDFGHAWSERFVRTGVqawsedrfgvthuyjikw45rfg6t7hyujikQZWAEXSRVTFGBYHUNIMJW3XECVRFGTBYHUJNMI,KOZXSECDRVTFGBYHUNIMJ,KOXSRECDTUYGBNMI,K,OWXSECDRVTFGYBHUNJIMKO,PQZWXEVRTFBGYHNUMJI,KO.LPZXSECDRVFTGBYHNUMJI,KLZXSECDRGVTFBYHNUMJ,K.LXSCDRVFTGBYHNMJIK,OZXERCVTBYNUIZXSCDVFTGBYHNJMXCRFVTGYBHNJIMKO,ZXSECDRFVTGBYHNJMK,L.PZAWXSECDRFVTHNJMK,even use despicable means to get Jack arrested. Finally, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.
Here is another example. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from nort...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语作文 给我改一下 找找毛病谢谢!
_百度作业帮
初三英语作文 给我改一下 找找毛病谢谢!
初三英语作文 给我改一下 找找毛病谢谢!&&
你的作文存在以下问题:首先,你“短文给出的要点”——支持及反对方的观点作陈述.(这个失误不应该)The people who supprot building a parking lot on the site of the park think it's convienient to park and save time.The Negative deem that the parking lot occupies their leisure entertainment space,and they do agree the vehicle exhausts is a major source of air pollution.以下是自己的观点:while,I think…………对于你给出的写作内容存在的问题:言语重复.——观点表达要简洁直接.I hold opposite opinions about building the parking lot.再看你的表达,I disgree the idea 如果你后面要用“名词性重句”做宾语补助语,用which来接也可以,但是你的语法不对,idea 不能在名词性重句中做plan 的主语,应该用“人做主语“.——或者你简单点也可以用”不定式短语来做宾语补助语,即to build a parking…….你在表达观点时,用语太”口语化“,希望以后多用书面语的表达方式.在用词、选择句型方面多下功夫.不过你初三水平反映出来的还可以,希望你加强阅读,多听多写,依照英语原著书写,这样可以锻炼你的写作,提高你的水平.祝 学业进步,
语法方面有些问题
能具体些吗?英语作文:请帮我修改一下这段文章,谢谢!! _百度作业帮
英语作文:请帮我修改一下这段文章,谢谢!!
英语作文:请帮我修改一下这段文章,谢谢!!&
One of my good friend is poor in English and he always fail the English examinations. Some of his classmates persuaded him to stop struggling because they though he cannot learn well. Unfortunately, he listened to them and thus his grades became worse and worse. When I knew this fact, I kept encouraging him and told him that he can do well and achieve higher grades if only he work harder. He finally belived in me and no longer listen to others' critics. At last, he made a huge progress and did well in his later exams.From this experience, I realised that we should be careful of our words and take good use of them. More importantly, we should learn to encourage others.}

我要回帖

更多关于 高三英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信