关于i loves and hates 的英文作文高级词汇 100词

求5则初一英语作文,80~100词,要快_百度作业帮
求5则初一英语作文,80~100词,要快
求5则初一英语作文,80~100词,要快
您好:My School Day
I go to school from Monday to Friday. I am so happy at school. because i have dear teachers and classmates.
In the morning, our English teacher comes to the classroom and teach us English words. we looked at the notebook and read aloud.
In the class,i learn many new things and knowledge. our Chinese teacher is beautiful, Maths teacher is clever. i like them.
After class, my friends and i play on the playground.we are so happy.
this is my school day.2.During the summer vacation. I went to Hainan with my parents and we stayed there for a week. We flew there and it was my first time to take a plane. So I felt very exciting. We went boating, walked on the beach, went scuba-driving, climbed the mountains and so on. Food there was declious and people were friendly to us. We really had a good time.3.There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hates studying and his grades are bad. He like telling jokes. He always plays jokes on his friends and my family, and always makes us laugh. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital of Sanya. He doesn’t like watching TV, but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night. My mother is a waitress. She works in a restaurant. She has good habits. She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day. But I don’t like milk. It is awful. She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time. She says it’s good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed. My families are always doing what is best for me.They are always on my side. I love each person in my family. I love my sweet warm home. 4.
My dream homeMy dream home is not very large.Its a wooden house. it is near the sea.Id like to have 5 rooms in my home.I have a kitchen ,a bathroom, a sitting room,a studyand my own bedroom. I like living near the sea because it is very quiet there. I can watch the sea and can always play on the beach.The furniture in my house is all made of wooden.It is good for our health. I like having a
rest in my bedroom.I like listening to music of JJ while Im reading books in my room.I always ask my friends to come here.5.I like Spring
because I have lots of free time at this time of the year. I can decorate the house with beutiful lights and flowers with my mother. There is always a big meal on New Year's Eve and on New Year's Day I wear my new clothes and visit friends and relatives. I can always get red packet with money so that I can buy whatever I want. What's more, My parents often take me to watch dragon and lion dacing. It's quite a bit fun.希望对您的学习有帮助【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O~祝学习进步~高三英语写人作文_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高三英语写人作文
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.54MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急求一篇英文作文,描述生命中最重要的一天,就这天进行具体描写,100个单词左右,_百度作业帮
急求一篇英文作文,描述生命中最重要的一天,就这天进行具体描写,100个单词左右,
急求一篇英文作文,描述生命中最重要的一天,就这天进行具体描写,100个单词左右,
The most important day in my life is the day I was born.Even though I cannot remember it clearly anymore, I know it is the mostimportant. It is the day my family received me, the first day I come to thisworld, and the day of the start of what it is to become the me today.I can imagine my mother lying on the sheets of white blanketsin the hospital, and my father on his foot waiting for any news from the nursenervously. Then there's me. My body barely bigger than the hands of my parents.My eyes still not completely open. I was crying at the first sight of light,and now lie peacefully in blankets beside my mother. My father walks in in ahurry, and when he sees me, he was relieved. He walks to my mother and kissesher. His smile wide on his face, looking at me as if I'm an angle. Me, stillcurling inside the blankets, goes into a deep sleep, knowing that I finallycome to this world, and will live in a family that loves me.英语作文大全100字十年后的我带翻译_百度作业帮
英语作文大全100字十年后的我带翻译
英语作文大全100字十年后的我带翻译
In ten years,I think I'll be a reporter.I'll live in Shanghai,because I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a beautiful city.As a reporter,I think I will meet lots of interesting people.I think I'll live in an apartment with my best friends,because I don't like living alone.I'll have pets.I can't have any pets now because my mother hates them and our apartment is too small.So in ten years,I'll have many different pets.I might even keep a pet parrot!I'll probably go skating and swimming every day.During the week I'll look smart,and probably will wear a suit.On the weekends,I'll be able to dress more casually.I think I'll go to Hong Kong on vacation,and one day I might even visit Australia.
the me after decadeWhat would i be 10 years later?I Really wanna see the future me,i earnestly wish i could invent a time Machine。To get to future。So,i imagine what i am like in the future decade。Perhaps i become a Scientist,i put forward some new Theories over Albert Einstein or have already invented a time Machine。Let people get to and fro in time machine。Or maybe i am not on the earth in the future but the other planet。I think i have,i can}

我要回帖

更多关于 导游词作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信