better dynamic snow.espdynamic什么意思思

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Topic Details
HORRIBLE BUG makes dragonborn unplayable. HELP!!
I was wandering happily around Solstheim when a noticed this DISGUSTING GAME BREAKING bug. Basically, the distant LOD models refuse to go away when I appraoch a building. This means that I can be standing in the middle of Raven Rock and, while the actual buildings are all still there, they are covered in horrific low res distant LOD models. This makes dragonborn completely unplayabe for me.NOTE: The same thing seems to happen with the mod &Wyrmstooth& so Skyrim might not like new lands for some reason...
18 Jun, 2014 @ 12:03pm
Showing - of
What are you using to sort your load order and reveal dirty edits, conflicts etc.
Surely you are not hand sorting?
Have a look at Wrye Bash cause you are going to need it. I use LOOT for my load order. but I may have installed a couple of mods and hand sorted them since I last ran LOOT.
18 Jun, 2014 @ 2:23pm
It didn't for me. It is why I am glad I found this post. Did you run LOOT this way? After running LOOT be sure to click on the button in the upper right that says &Sort& when hovered over, then click &Apply& once it appears.
Yes. At this point start your own thread posting your load order and everything you have tried to date. If not me then there are others on the forum that will help.
Oh jeez, glad I found this! Just had that problem myself. Now I can solve it! I solved it, I was just posting that I was glad I found the solution thanks to this thread.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 18 Jun, 2014 @ 12:01pmPosts: 17
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website【新手向】刚入坑,许多问题要各位交流下。_上古卷轴吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:537,258贴子:
【新手向】刚入坑,许多问题要各位交流下。
本人下载的是中箭组的2周年高清版,以及中箭组的mod合集,倒腾了整整五天也没有正式玩游戏,许多搜不到的问题想问问吧里大神们。1.mod可以同时开很多个,比如sexlab 可以跟高跟补丁一起开?
还是只能开跟sexlab有关的mod?2.我弄不会人物mod!!!!!!!!!! 如何使用别人捏好的妹子,是需要前置的一些工具? 还是直接下好一个使用NMM安装再勾选?还是说你必须下好这个人物mod一切的美化工具,素材等等?先问两个,后面有人回答了,再继续提问,明早起来继续倒腾老滚。
用了4年魅族手机,今晚...
身为女娃子的我在12年十...
最近刚刚开始啦啦 大家...
一楼献给勤劳的85
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
刚玩,好好玩原版啦,mod之后再说!
先过一遍原版,或过部分。喜欢了游戏本身再玩mod
不完主线就玩mod,等于孩子去嫖
GameMode=SkyrimSkyrim.esm=1
主程序Update.esm=1
主程序修补Dawnguard.esm=1
DLC炉火HearthFires.esm=1
龙裔Dragonborn.esm=1
炉火Falskaar.esm=1
菲儿塞克HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
官方高材质HighResTexturePack02.esp=1HighResTexturePack03.esp=1HighResTexturePackFix.esp=1StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
高清美化StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1BoneAsh-ENB v4.0 for 1.esp=1
优化BoneAsh-ENB v4.0 for 2.esp=1SkyUI.esp=1WATER.esp=1
更好的水WATER DG.esp=1WATER DB Waves.esp=1WATER Falskaar.esp=1Better Dynamic Snow.esp=0
更好的雪SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp=0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------·······················mod合集膝盖中箭组····················EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1SGHairPack01.esp=1SGHairPack05.esp=1SGHairPack02.esp=1SGHairPack04.esp=1SGHairPack03.esp=1SGHairPack06.esp=1Skyrim Pose Collection.esp=1DonMichHeels.esp=1Grandies_Companion_by_kill.esp=1Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1mod文本,都是些基础的。
该有另外两个DLC的mod可以一起开吗?
大神在哪里?
&o((&ω& ))o&
你的电脑好棒。。。壕,皂否??
材质的视情况mod一般不会出事 排序后也有保障至于lab 建议前期先不要用 不熟悉会出现各种灵异事件
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account,
- otherwise
for free today!
Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
ReProccer issue
Started by
DissocialPersonality
Best Answer
"xazPrisonOverhaul.esp" is at fault, was also my first bug with reproccer, add that to the blocklist and run again.
Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic
DissocialPersonality
i ran SUM it worked fine on Dual sheath redux but when it got to the Reproccer&i got this error messageThere was an exception thrown during program execution 'java.lang.NullPointerException'what do i do to fix it and what does it mean
Add the esp that causing it to the blocklist of reproccer.
DissocialPersonality
I don't know which one is causing it though
and I don't know how to do that
\Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_ReProccer\SkyProcDebug\
There are the log files that tell you which one is causing it.
\Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_ReProccer\Files\BlockList.txt
How to use instructions in the txt file.
DissocialPersonality
is this what im looking for
[EXCEPTION]& java.lang.NullPointerException
&at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchStats(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:126)
&at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchAmmunition(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:69)
&at skyprocstarter.SkyProcStarter.runChangesToPatch(SkyProcStarter.java:230)
&at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:937)
&at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
yeah and there should also be the esp name that causing it.
DissocialPersonality
heres the whole log because I cant see a named other than the ones imported
✓ &Best Answer
"xazPrisonOverhaul.esp" is at fault, was also my first bug with reproccer, add that to the blocklist and run again.
DissocialPersonality
Yep it worked that time Thanks a bunch
can you explain how you figured this out? The log does not tell which esp was causing it at all. How did you manage to figure out??
Data\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_ReProccer\SkyProcDebug\Asynchronous log.txt
[36432]
xpo Dummy Arrow: Started patching
[36433]
xpo Dummy Arrow: Variants excluded.
[36434]
xpo Dummy Arrow: Started patching stats.
[36435]
[EXCEPTION]
java.lang.NullPointerException
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchStats(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:126)
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchAmmunition(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:69)
at skyprocstarter.SkyProcStarter.runChangesToPatch(SkyProcStarter.java:230)
at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:948)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Loaded my load order in TES5Edit, searched for&xpo Dummy Arrow was in&xazPrisonOverhaul.esp, throw the esp into the Blocklist =& Works =& Done.
It tells you the record that is more than enough^^
robertgk2017
my log doesnt put anything between & & [LOG] & & &and & & &Dragon Arrow &(in my case) & & & & how do i figure out what mod adds this so i can add it to my blocklist?
PsYchoMurder
OMG thanks a lot ! i was having a similar problem and i couldn't figure out which mod causes this & thanks ! you saved me &and my current playthrough ! )
Thank you so much! I've been with this issue for months!
DefectiveHumanModel
According to my log the file causing the error is modifying Arrow - Stalhrim in soem way, but I'm not sure how to find out which mod is doing it with TES5Edit, or what to due after I find the mod. Do I add the mod due the blocklist?
Ashra XIII
I did a search because I was having the exact same problem as the original poster, but my ReProccer wasn't creating a log when it failed, even when I ran the .bat file. I figured I'd just try and throw xazPrisonOverhaul.esp into the blocklist.txt to see if I got lucky, and it worked! Hee.
My god. I already got grey and started getting bald because of this. And then I got enlightened and did some search. And BAM, LL and Groovtama to the rescue.
Thanks man.
my log doesnt put anything between & & [LOG] & & &and & & &Dragon Arrow &(in my case) & & & & how do i figure out what mod adds this so i can add it to my blocklist?
Got the same issue, [LOG] isn't showing so I have no idea how to tell which mod is causing the error.
If anyone got the time to help me that would be wonderful! =)
If you have the same issue with the Dragon Arrow then you also have a wrong keyword count in that form.
No, the [LOG] thing simply doesn't show, this is my Debuf Overview:
I don't understand how to figure out which addon it is that is causing the error. =/
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list新人求教_上古卷轴吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:537,258贴子:
最近玩上古卷轴,在无心整合10.0的基础上再安了别人推荐的一些mod但是现在出了一点问题。。。。第一个就是战友团任务和法卡斯打通地穴以后,说要讨论讨论,然后和3个NPC对话都接不到日常任务,具体就是没有接任务的对话,然后T等了很多天也没有消息。第二个是冬堡一开始不应该有个叫法劳达的法师站在桥上让我放法术么?但是我去了以后根本找不到她,桥下没有,桥上也没有,酒馆里没有,最后进去找居然躺在面容之殿里,这是在逗我呢,不好好看门跑进来干嘛,门还锁着呢。。。但是和她对话,居然没有任务的选项,只有训练毁灭法术的。。。。现在怎么办,试过用代码跳过但没有用,具体在元素之殿进不去,打开门的动作有但是不会进入,这又是在逗我呢。。。第一课做不了就直接第二课吧。。。结果代码用了根本没反应,接不了也完成不了,欲哭无泪啊二楼附上mod排序
你们一定不介意让我看看...
本人新人,刚入坑半年,...
和同学一起玩了两个星期...
今天刚玩哒,布吉岛哪锅...
发现还剩下50多大师卷,...
顺便晒下自己听歌的家伙...
第一次发帖好紧张,怎样...
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
GameMode=SkyrimSkyrim.esm=1Update.esm=1Dawnguard.esm=1HearthFires.esm=1Dragonborn.esm=1Falskaar.esm=1ApachiiHairMales.esm=1hdtHighHeel.esm=1OblMaleHairs01.esm=1SGHairPackBase.esm=1SPIKE.esm=1TKChildren.esm=1HepsyHair.esm=1Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm=1WeaponRangeFix.esp=1serana.esp=1Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=1PM_TempleMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1PM_PlayerHomeMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1PM_PlayerHomeMusic_NoVanilla_DB_v1.0.esp=1PM_DwemerMusic_NoVanilla_DBUpdate_v1.0.esp=1PM_DragonbornMusic_NoVanilla_v1.1.esp=1PM_CollegeMusic_v1.0.esp=1PM_BlackreachMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1PM_DwemerMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1PM_DawnguardMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1PM_TownUniqueMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1BlacksmithUpgrades.esp=1BoneAsh-ENB v4.0 for 2.esp=1BoneAsh-ENB v4.0 for 1.esp=1Catsofskyrim.esp=1Dead Body Collision.esp=1Dogsofskyrim.esp=1DungeonQuestAwareness.esp=1FreeMem.esp=1DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp=1PortableSeller.esp=1RaceMenu.esp=1RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1RaceMenuMimic.esp=1RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1SkyTweak.esp=1AddItemMenu.esp=1UIExtensions.esp=1vAutosaveManager.esp=1SkyUI.esp=1Customizable Camera.esp=1Armor of Justice.esp=1duskfalll.esp=1LB Valkyrie.esp=1MyBag.esp=1playerbook.esp=1Schwertleite Set.esp=1Bards&Merchants.esp=1Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis.esp=1Hunting in Skyrim - No Perks.esp=1Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1quest_pitfighter.esp=1quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp=1Run For Your Lives.esp=1When Vampires Attack.esp=1Tame Beast.esp=1throneroom.esp=1Thunderbolt - The Shout Package.esp=1Wyrmstooth.esp=1AchieveThat.esp=1Civil War Overhaul.esp=1GM-CookingRebalanceFinalHearthfire.esp=1Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1Rebirth Monster.esp=1SkyFalls - Distant Waterfall Overhaul.esp=1Convenient Horses.esp=1UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1Better Vampires.esp=1VL No AoE Drain.esp=1conjure_chest.esp=1MadCompanionshipSpellsInSkyrim.esp=1ssapbwk.esp=1Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1FormsEdit.esp=1UCO.esp=1Sneak Tools.esp=1Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1zzzSXP.esp=1Vampirelordroyal.esp=1AzarHair.esp=1MoreFemalebrows.esp=1SGEyebrows.esp=1moreeyes01.esp=1Marriable Serana.esp=1Marriable Serana HF.esp=1BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp=1Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1Facelight.esp=1WATER.esp=1WATER DG.esp=1WATER DB Waves.esp=1WATER Falskaar.esp=1crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1BVandRB_Formlist.esp=1Immersive Companions.esp=1DawnguardCityDefenderAndWarzones.esp=1VeryPerkyArchery.esp=1More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp=1DragonbornsMarket.esp=1Deathhound+Gargoyle.esp=1werebeast+lurker+seeker+ashspawn+frostgiant.esp=1Lolita.esp=1Vermeille.esp=1Aoding.esp=1Dragonslayer Spear.esp=1vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp=1SofiaFollower.esp=1TKChildren_HF.esp=1TKChildren_V.esp=1TKChildren_DB.esp=1childskeletonfix.esp=1RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1UndergarmentsForAll.esp=1Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=112FemaleBrows.esp=1HHairstyles.esp=1KS Hairdo's.esp=1MarieRose Wig.esp=1Sample_Hairs.esp=1Satan's Hairpack.esp=1SGHairPackAIO.esp=1Hermit.esp=1RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1VioLens.esp=1Atlas Legendary.esp=1Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp=1Extra Encounters Reborn - Dawnguard.esp=1Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp=1Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp=1AHZmoreHUD.esp=1Order My Items.esp=1FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1Immersive detection of NPC.esp=1LWPlayerHeadTracking.esp=0FastMiningFire.esp=1FollowerExtension.esp=1TkCHildren - Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1Guards Attack Hostiles.esp=1Combat Evolved.esp=1FE for FollowerCommentaryOverhaul.esp=1
后来以为是“不一样的人生”的问题,但是卸载后重开档法劳达还是在学院内部
所以求教啊,公会任务已经与我无缘了吗
我就想问问 怎么装mod啊?
大神求教啊
新手为何装这么多MOD
不知道MOD有冲突么~
唯一的办法 简单点的就是从下一个 下一个原版就行 装个美化。 第二个办法就是去MOD文件夹里把你后装的MOD都删掉
而且顺便说一句 网上整合基本都有BUG
包括原版有一些资源都有BUG
推荐下载一个原版 装一个美化的MOD 之后开玩就行了
我就是下了几个怪物mod 妹子随从MOD 和矿场MOD 想全装下去
会出现问题吗?
求帮忙。。。
CGWANG原画培训 「零基础全额退费保障」,原画名企委托培训,高薪工作不是梦
我要达成全公会get啊。。。
求帮忙。。。
大神帮我看下 会冲突吗?
这ESP给跪了,还不如去3dm贴log
是不是弗斯卡有问题啊 你先卸载了试试~
更新:是无心12.0......
第一个是不是完成了,需要到房子后面走剧情?第二个,你直接进元素大厅呢?我要是有你这个bug得乐死,不喜欢冬堡学院任务,不做还不能进去学技能,要么看到任务栏就闹心
楼主如果你开始就装那么多mod不如别玩
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 better dynamic snow 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信