初二英语演讲稿带翻译1~2分钟即可跪求啊

初二英语演讲稿!_百度知道
初二英语演讲稿!
内容不限2分钟左右麻烦您发我邮箱:@qq.com
Reading makes life betterGolgi once said ‘Me a better life all be attributed to books.’ From this sentence we can know that reading is very important for us
and certainly we should read more books.
I know that most of you love reading books right? Different kinds of books such as Romances, Comic books, Whodunit, Horror fiction and so on. And do you know which is the right way to read books?
Well I don’t know the exact answer but I have some ideas about this.俯伐碘和鄢古碉汰冬咯 For example you can hold a pen to write something on the books when you read. After you finish reading you can think. Thinking why Ding Cong can draw such pretty pictures、why Guo Jing ming can write such interesting books、 why Dan Brown can describe things
such exciting. When you find these reasons then you can change youself, you can learn how to draw those beautiful pictures 、you can learn how to write stories to arouse people’s sympathy and you can learn more knowledge to equip yourselves.
After you do all these above I’m sure your lives will be much better. Believe me that read the classics can change your lives. So everyone of you now it’s time for you to read. Believe me that reading can make your lives better.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
求英语演讲稿。初二、短点的(差不多1、2分钟)、需保证无语法错误。 最Everybody Hope have a good body because health is very important 俯伐碘和鄢古碉汰冬咯for us
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相关热词搜索:1-2分钟高中英语演讲稿!急求!_百度知道
1-2分钟高中英语演讲稿!急求!
and we can even make yourself great. It&#39, ve got it - or you don&#39. Today I’m going to talk about, is famed for his discipline and the hours he spends studying financial statements of potentias just too demanding. As Buffett told Fortune not long ago. We can make yourself into any number of things, I’m ××.×, me and everyone, contestant No? What makes Tiger Ws premier investor: Each was a natural who came into the world with a gift for doing exactly wh It&#39, from ×× university. It is available to you, for instance.What made Chairman Warren Buffett the world&#39.&t possibly achieve greatness: What It Takes To Be Gt reserved for a preordained few. You't? Wwired at birth to allocate capital.Maybe we can&#39, he was &quot, liberating news is that greatness isn's a one-in-a-million thing.Buffett. But the striking. The good news is that our lack of a natural gift is irrelevant - talent has little or nothing to do with greatnessWhat It Takes To Be GreatGood morning
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二2分钟英语演讲稿...呃...只要语法尽量不要错就好...而且要短一点(只有2分)...比较好记忆的...什么内容都行,最好告诉我汉译...(因为一开始就没打算好好的对待比赛...-_-///)还有!15号之前啊...因为15号比赛...默...有人反对啊..不道德?..恩..望天~也许是?..因为我本来就不是很在乎荣誉这种事啊...是因为老师要报的,所以我才...那个,内容什么都行,先是30秒自我介绍,在是2分种演讲...
Good morning erveryone .My name is A .I like doing many things like playing basketball playing football playing computer getting onlineand so on .There are there people in my family .They are my father my mother and me .My mother is a() myfather is a() My parents are very friendly .You are welcome to my home.楼主要注意辨别 这只是一个样稿 具体内容要根据你的具体情况
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这可是违反道德的事呀!我拒绝帮助!
讲什么内容的?至少要给点范围提示才能帮你啊!
不道德!拒绝帮助!
扫描下载二维码跪求一篇英语演讲稿!!!最好是2分钟 ~~~~~_汉译英吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:181贴子:
跪求一篇英语演讲稿!!!最好是2分钟 ~~~~~
题目是:向全世界展示说服就是魅力、激情就是梦想!
不要在线翻译出来的!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
急需要&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2天后来收!!!!!! &&&&
中英互译 的哈
过两天就到我duty repor...
刚刚新浪新闻说了,那个...
我试卷全部选了【乱选】...