夏天的小诗怎么写(小学四年级周记怎么写英语作文8句)

介绍自己_四年级英语作文
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   以下是出国留学网频道为你带来的四年级《》,附带汉语翻译。对你的写作有所启发,写出好的作文。
  【英语原文】
  Hello, everyone! My name is Zuowenwang. I am x years old. I am from China.I can speak Chinese and a little English. My favorite subject is English, because I think it is very interesting. I like going to the movies, playing sports and reading books. I like summer best, because it is very relaxing and we have a long hollday. I love my life. I think I am a happy girl. Do you want to make friends with me?
  【中文翻译】
  大家好!我是。我x岁。我来自中国。我会说中文和一点英文。我最喜欢的科目是英语,因为我认为它非常有趣。我喜欢看电影,做运动和看书。我最喜欢,因为他非常轻松并且我们有一个长的假期。我爱我的。我认为我是一个的女孩。你想和我做好么?
  如果你有好的作品,也可以点击下方&我要投稿&把作品发给我们,届时将会让更多的读者欣赏到您的大作!  想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/2344831.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1四年级英语作文带翻译-我最喜欢的季节
无忧考网为您整理了“四年级英语作文带翻译-我最喜欢的季节”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
我喜欢的季节,是夏天和秋天。  I love season, summer and fall.  炎热的夏天,有艳丽的花朵,有翠绿的小草,还有枝繁叶茂的大树。蝉在树上高唱:“知了、知了……”而美丽的蝴蝶则在花丛中翩翩起舞。  Hot summer, showy flowers, with green grass and trees, with luxuriant foliage. Cicadas in the trees sing: "cicadas, cicadas..." The beautiful butterfly rise and dance in a happy mood in the flowers.  金黄的秋天,曾经五彩缤纷的花朵和翠绿的小草早已枯萎。一阵微风吹过,金黄的树叶像雪花一样从树上飘落下来,给大地铺上一层黄地毯。  Golden autumn, was a riot of colours of the flowers and green grass withered. A breeze, the golden leaves like snowflakes falling down from the trees, to the earth covered with a layer of yellow carpet.  我既喜欢炎热的夏天又喜欢秋高气爽的秋天。因为在美丽的夏天不但可以穿裙子,还可以吃冰点;景色宜人的秋天呢,可以采集树叶做标本。这两个季节给我们的生活增添了许多色彩,我喜欢夏天和秋天。  I like hot summer and fall like an invigorating autumn climate. Because in the beautiful summer can wear a skirt, you can also ea the pleasant scenery of the autumn leaves were collected, you can. The two season to add a lot of color to our life, I like summer and fall.夏天的英语小诗_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
夏天的英语小诗
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求四年级英语作文《我的小区》一篇,只需要8句话,谢谢!
风中的承诺,别致的柔弱
我爱我的小区,这是我的家。
英语作文8句话哦
哦,快点啊
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
第一句看不清
第五句太黑了
还有第⑥句,第⑦句,第⑧句
为您推荐:
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
Neighbourhood
I live in a new neighbourhood now. My family moved here a year ago. From then on more and more people became our neighbours. A big supermarket and more than twenty different shops have b...
一共10句了,你可以少写的
(★ω★)+.*。
My apartment build, there is a small river. There are two schools beside the river. There are seven cafes and three barber shops in my neighborhood. There is a flower shop on Ming sheng Road, around the corner from the flower shop, there is a loundronmat. Next to the Laundromat, a computer room is over there!
四年级上水平OK?
没错,这个就是
啊?为什么我一句都看不懂?要不你发个2年级的过来,好就采纳
sorry,这是最简单的,
There are many nice housing estates in Pudong New Area. Our housing estate Rainbow Estate, is one of them.
  浦东新区有很多漂亮的小区,我们的小区——彩虹小区,是其中之一。
  You can see three blocks in the middle. There is a beau...
打你要的,可以翻译成英之
我家小区,大也不大,小也不小,至少能住的下二十多栋的人.
我家小区,每天早上都有爷爷奶奶们在爬山、练功夫……还可以闻到花的香味,看见花的美丽.还可以跟它们一起玩耍,一起跳舞,一起唱好听的歌曲!
在这春暖花开的季节里,我们一起在太阳下奔跑,在快乐中成长,我很快乐,因为我在小区里很快乐,在同学中很快乐,更在老师和家长的关心下我更快乐,更高兴!
我爱我家小区
我爱我家小区春天来了,我家的小区很美...
In my neighborhood, big is not big, small is not small, more than 20 house people can at least live.
In my neighborhood, there are grandparents in mountain climbing, kung fu fighting every morning...... You can also smell the fragrance of the flowers, see the beauty of the flower. You can also play together, and they dance together, sing the song!
In this blooming season, we run together in the sun, grow in happiness, I am very happy, because I am very happy in the area, is very happy at the students, more in the parents and teachers care me more happy, more happy!
I love my home district
I love my home district spring has come, my house is very beautiful area. I love my home district. The grass from the loose soil drill head, a small piece, clumps, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, they merged into the sea, mountains, like a green embroidered cloth embroidered in a riot of colours on the cloud. The trees put on a green dress, and spring girl jump beautiful dance. The birds singing a happy song in the branches. The industrious bee in my work done. Butterfly dress oneself beautiful like flower. The lake stare big watery eyes gazing at the beauty of emotion. See more passionate, won a camera, Jenna cards out, take the beautiful scenery of the next photo. I very love my small beautiful scenery here.
I love my home district
I love my home district spring has come, my house is very beautiful area. I love my home district. The grass from the loose soil drill head, a small piece, clumps, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder, they merged into the sea, mountains, like a green embroidered cloth embroidered in a riot of colours on the cloud. The trees put on a green dress, and spring girl jump beautiful dance. The birds singing a happy song in the branches. The industrious bee in my work done. Butterfly dress oneself beautiful like flower. The lake stare big watery eyes gazing at the beauty of emotion. See very moved, it took the camera, Jenna cards look, take the beautiful scenery of the next photo. I very love my family residential beautiful scenery here.
In my neighborhood in the spring
With the coming of spring, everywhere has the spring girl's shadow, my district is no exception! Where is spring? Spring is in the breeze. Soft, warm, not so cold, so pain! Now the wind is like mother's hand gently blowing over the cheek, very comfortable oh! This should be the spring breeze. Where is spring? Spring is beautiful flowers. A flower in the community is the symbol of s
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
看我写了这么多的份上
我的小区很美,里面的人们都挺善良。小区的环境很好,到处都是绿色。有很多种类的树,到处都开满了花朵。小区也是人们闲暇时休息的地方。傍晚总能看到散步的老人。能看到孩子们的嬉戏玩闹。我爱我的小区。英文你会采纳我吗……马上翻译好就采纳快点不能复制很麻烦算了感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!...
你会采纳我吗……马上翻译
不能复制很麻烦
你们教我六年级英语
i am a primary school student now. and i always think about my future. i want to be a teacher in the future. because i think that it's a good job for me and i like to help other people to solve t...
There are my xiaoqu
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:
四年级英语作文-标题形式
【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】【四年级英语作文】
【四年级英语作文】
Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy so
【四年级英语作文】
Dear He Jian,
My name is Wang Jiajia. I study in Xinqi School. Im twelve years old. I like English very much, because my English teacher is very kind. My favourite fruit is apple, because
【四年级英语作文】
It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many friends of mine came to the party. After we saidMerry Christmas, we began to sing Christmas songs, such as Edelweiss, ands
【四年级英语作文】
The weather in winter is a set of all the phenomena in a given atmosphere at a given time. It also includes interactions with the hydrosphere. The term usually refers to the activity of these pheno
【四年级英语作文】
The weather in winter is a set of all the phenomena in a given atmosphere at a given time. It also includes interactions with the hydrosphere. The term usually refers to the activity of these pheno
【四年级英语作文】
Fall is the third season of a year . There are three months in fall : July , August and september . The weather in fall is cool , Sometimes its windy . I can wear my jackets and jeans .
【四年级英语作文】
This is my best friend,his name is Steven.We are classmates.
we together often play computer games and we talk about the computers.He adores me,because I have good grades and I'm even bet
【四年级英语作文】
Today is Sunday. I went shopping with my father and mother. First, we went to the department store. My mother bought a beautiful dress. My father bought a pair of shoes. I had a new T-shirt, too.
【四年级英语作文】
My favorite season is winter, because I like the cold weather in winter and I like dress warm clothes. Winter is the fourth season in the year. It begins around December. In the northern part of
【四年级英语作文】
Autumn is the third season in the year. It lasts from September to November. When the autumn comes, the leaves begin to turn yellow and then fall. The weather becomes cool. It makes people feel c
【四年级英语作文】
Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself.
Firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the knowledge whi
【四年级英语作文】
Now, I am studying in Tiantao Primary School. I am a student of Grade six. The campus is beautiful. There are many tress, flowers and grass in my school. Tiantao Primary School is famous in my ci
【四年级英语作文】
Our English teacher, Mrs Wang, is about forty years old. She always wears a pair of glasses. She is very strict with us. When we make a mistake, she often makes us stand up. But we hear that her
【四年级英语作文】
Summer is the second season in the year. In the Northern Hemisphere, summer goes from June to August. Summer is the hottest season in the year. Sometimes, the temperature reaches 40C. Many people
【四年级英语作文】
Spring is the first season in the year. In our country, it lasts from March to May. In spring, the weather is comfortable, but it changes a lot. It rains sometimes. Many things come into life in
【四年级英语作文】
Miss Zhang is my Chinese teacher. She is young and beautiful. She graduated from a famous university of our country. She comes to our school for two years. I like her class very much, because she
【四年级英语作文】
Dear Grandpa and Grandma
I am now 165 centimetres , my sister is two centimetres shorter than me . She is also lighter .
We are good at PE , but my sister runs slower than me . I
【四年级英语作文】
我今年元宵节是和我姥姥姥爷过的。 我爸爸妈妈和我都去了姥姥家,和他们一起吃了晚餐。我们吃了很多元宵。晚餐过后,我们一起出去放花。我们在一起过得很愉快。
Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year.
My family went to
【四年级英语作文】
  Though I don't have a beautiful voice I like to sing songs and it is my hobby. In my spear time I always call several friends together and go out to sing songs.My idol is Liu Dehua who is v
【四年级英语作文】
Last nightI became a small bird.People didn't see me.Because I am Invisible.
昨晚,我成了一个小的鸟。人们看不到我,因为我看不见。
I flying in the sky .I was very happy and free .I could see many houses m
【四年级英语作文】
  My name is Zhang Yan and I am twelve years old. I am a student of grade six. There are four people in my family, my father, mother and little brother. My brother is four years younger than me.
【四年级英语作文】
  Today is the five one festival.I was very busy.In the morning ,I visited my grandparent .Then I helped grandmother cleaned her room. In the afternoon ,I went shopping with my mother .we bought
【四年级英语作文】
  welcome to my hometown! shanghai is my hometown. it is a modern and busy town. it has a long history. there are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. it is very easy t
【四年级英语作文】
  Every morning,my mother often gets up at about 6:30,then she'll prepare breakfast for me.At 8 o'clock,it's time for her to go to work,so she go to the office by bus.And at about 6:0
【四年级英语作文】
  Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life.    We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn&t cut them dow
【四年级英语作文】
 My name is Jessie. I am twelve. I love my mother, her name is Miss Xiao. She has black hair and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a hotel. She is a manager. She likes
【四年级英语作文】
  Look!A foreign girl ispiaying games with some Chinese students. Do you know who she is? Yes! she is our English teacher--shelley Green.
  Miss Green, from Canada,is 25 yearsoid. she is
【四年级英语作文】
  In the company of his classmates and teachers, my high school life very good, I'm happy, healthy growth. Here, students, the teacher affable amity in such a warm environment, learn, was q
【四年级英语作文】
  Last week I went to mount emei in sichuan province with my family. early in the morning, we took a taxi to beijing west railway station. the station was very lively.
  Half an hour late
【四年级英语作文】
  Recently, the problem of environmental pollution is getting more and more serious. The air pollution, noise pollution and water pollution are found on the newspaper everywhere. It is obvious th
热门原创文章
随机专题作文}

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级导游词怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信