请英语达人的英语翻译

请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
her necklace was emeralds and diamonds.Lissa was wearing a similar dress in soft greenwith the same type on embroidered. Rose and Lissa graduated from StAthletic build with a very curvy sexy figure. Vladmir&#39. Rose has vast knowledge in sailing. Was notorious of sneaking out of her second story bedroom by climbing down the outside wall s finishing school. Rose has been describe as the beautiful exotic desert princess from Turkey. As shefinish with her getting ready, and navigation.Lissa blond hair was pin up with a few loose locks here and there
提问者采纳
Rose和Lissa毕业于圣约吸血鬼精修学院,再爬下去马厩溜出。Rose在航海和导航方面的知识广博,有很好的交流,而恶名远播。我们彼此拳来脚往,以从二楼的卧室爬出外墙。Lissa穿着相似的浅绿色裙子,差不多准备好,凌乱地随意扎著一些小辫子。Lissa把金发夹起,搭配同色的绿宝石及钻石项链,切磋了约一小时,身材性感,曲线玲珑运动家的体型。Rose被形容为土耳其最美丽的异国沙漠公主
exotic是不是也可解作性感?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译这篇英文
请英语达人翻译这篇英文 10
No one will know that I am now and why she would become a stranger. Perhaps that is wrong, I love a lot of things wrong. However, some people know? No, only one person I know. She, she may still very confused, or was I to the present or the deception of lies that. For the first time on the cause of breaking up, I do not want to tell anyone. I am afraid, I am afraid she will regret it, do not be afraid of her happy, she was afraid cry. In do not want to hear her crying! If you own selfish, she would like to have, I think it is not possible now. Because it is not the time to the turn. In how to do, like how in how to write. She will not come back.
因为这篇东西太长了,本人水平不足.
上网找翻译又要一个个拆开来查,翻译完又要重组.
所以在此找位达人帮忙,格式为:
-----------------------英文句----------------------
-----------------------翻译文----------------------
No one will know that I am now and why she would become a stranger. 没有人知道她为什么现在和我形同陌路Perhaps that is wrong, I love a lot of things wrong. 事实上这是个错误,我爱上了太多错误的事物However, some people know? 然而,会有人知道吗?No, only one person I know. 不会的,或许只有一个人She, she may still very confused, or was I to the present or the deception of lies that. 她,她或许也会感到困惑,亦或现在是我在撒谎For the first time on the cause of breaking up, I do not want to tell anyone. 由于第一次分手,我不愿将此告诉任何人I am afraid, I am afraid she will regret it, do not be afraid of her happy, she was afraid cry. 我怕,我怕她会为此深感遗憾,我不怕她开心,而是怕她会哭泣In do not want to hear her crying!
我不想听到她的哭泣声If you own selfish, she would like to have, I think it is not possible now. 如果你自私,你本可以离开,但现在已经不可能了Because it is not the time to the turn. 因为现在还不是时候In how to do, like how in how to write. 我该怎样做,该怎样续写She will not come back.
她已不再回来
的感言:谢谢.. 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
No one will know that I am now and why she would become a stranger. 没有将会知道我的现状,也不知道她会变成一个陌生人。Perhaps that is wrong, I love a lot of things wrong. 也许这是个错误,我爱上了的许多错误的东西。However, some people know? 然而,谁又能了解?No, only one person I know. 不,我知道只有一个人了解。She, she may still very confused, or was I to the present or the deception of lies that. 就是她!她也许仍然会疑惑,我是不是真正爱她,是她命定的人,或者只是欺骗她的谎言。For the first time on the cause of breaking up, I do not want to tell anyone. 第一次分手的原因,我不想告诉任何人。I am afraid, I am afraid she will regret it, do not be afraid of her happy, she was afraid cry. 我害怕,我害怕她会后悔这个分手的决定,不是担心她会快乐,而是怕她会哭泣!In do not want to hear her crying! 我是最不想听到她哭的If you own selfish, she would like to have, I think it is not possible now. 如果你自己是自私的,你更愿意她为你哭泣。
我想现在是不可能的了Because it is not the time to the turn. 因为现在不是要改变的时候In how to do, like how in how to write. 我会如何去做,就像我怎么写的一样。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家问题补充&&
我已经六年没见过家人了。家书比我想收到的少,且疏我很想家
蜉蝣2014小虫 &4-25 04:21
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
也不知是否准确。
翻得文艺了些。这信是罕见得投我所好啊我思乡心切了,才疏学浅。从我见着他们中的任何一个时记起,已经有六度春秋了
兔子鲜&4-25 04:02
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
I put in soap and then I thought I put in fabric softener but it was actually bleach, your duster has spotsBut he still had to bite back an exclamation as he saw the travesty Rose had reduced his duster to.
提问者采纳
你的抹布现在有了斑点。但是他仍然需要控制自己的震惊,因为Rose 把他的抹布变成了如此的滑稽duster 可能是很多东西,这里翻译为抹布我放入肥皂,然后放进了我觉得是柔软剂但是实际是漂白剂
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这个游戏我也玩! 上面第一行 INSPIRE TWO SIMS 激活你的两个sims 就是游戏里的你自创的人物第一段 快速找到你的sims正在挣得力量(就是他们游戏里吃饭什么的时候 他们状态格子就会跳跃变色并且加满 就是正在“挣力量”) 满足两个sims的所有需求来使他们被激活 (就是吃饭洗澡上卫生间睡觉娱乐等等 全部弄满格 就被激活了(或者说激动))第二段 点 (触摸)一个东西(冰箱 床什么的)sims 或者宠物(XD那里宠物好贵啊) 选择项目去满足他们的需求这里的任务让你做的就是把他们的所有需求满足就行了 如果还有不会的问我啊~这游戏居然没有汉化XD希望采纳~满意请采纳。
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人进来翻译一下,80分重赏
请英语达人进来翻译一下,80分重赏
Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn When your only friends are hotel rooms Hands are distant lullabies If I could turn around I would tonight These roads never seemed so long Since your paper heart stopped beating leaving me suddenly alone Will daybreak ever come? Who's gonna call on Sunday morning? Who's gonna drive you home? I just want one more chance To put my arms in fragile hands I thought you said forever Over and over A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion These thoughts run through my head Over and over Complaints of violins become my only friends August evenings Bring solemn warnings To remember to kiss the ones you love goodnight You never know what temporal days may bring So Laugh, love, live free, and sing When life is in discord Praise ye the Lord Who's gonna call on Sunday morning? Who's gonna drive you home? I just want one more chance To put my arms in fragile hands I thought you said forever Over and over A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion These thoughts run through my head Over and over Complaints of violins become my only friends Friends I thought you said forever Over and over A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion These thoughts run through my head Over and over Complaints of violins become my only friends I thought you said forever Over and over (And over and over) These thoughts run through my head
无法言喻的一首歌,超好听。机器翻译的不要+鄙视,需要有点文采的人工翻译。
When your only friends are hotel rooms 如果你仅有的朋友是宾馆的话,Hands are distant lullabies 手就是遥远的摇篮曲If I could turn around I would tonight 如果今晚我能回头,我一定会回头These roads never seemed so long 这条路并不遥远Since your paper heart stopped beating leaving me suddenly alone 当你那脆弱的心停止跳动,让我突然间成了孤家寡人Will daybreak ever come? 黎明何时才能来到Who's gonna call on Sunday morning? 谁又会在周日早上打电话给我Who's gonna drive you home? 谁又会载你回家I just want one more chance 我只想要最后一次机会To put my arms in fragile hands 用你那柔弱的双手握住我的双臂I thought you said forever 我记得你说过要到永远Over and over (重复)A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion 无眠的夜变得那么苦涩These thoughts run through my head 这些想法在我脑海里浮现Over and over (重复)Complaints of violins become my only friends 对小提琴的抱怨成了我唯一的朋友August evenings 八月的夜晚Bring solemn warnings 带来神圣的温暖To remember 记住to kiss the ones you love goodnight 和你深爱的人吻别You never know what temporal days may bring 你永远不知道岁月会带给你什么So Laugh, love, live free, and sing 所以,放声笑吧,爱人,自由的生活,开心的歌唱When life is in discord 当生活不顺时Praise ye the Lord 请赞美上帝Who's gonna call on Sunday morning? 谁会在周日的早上给我打电话Who's gonna drive you home? 谁会载你回家I just want one more chance 我只需要最后一次机会To put my arms in fragile hands 用你柔弱的双手紧握我的双臂I thought you said forever 我记得你说过到永远Over and over (重复)A sleepless night becomes bitter oblivion 无眠的夜变得那么苦涩These thoughts run through my head 这些想法在我脑海里浮现Over and over Complaints of violins become my only friends 对小提琴的抱怨成了我唯一的朋友Friends I thought you said forever 我记得你说过到永远Over and over (重复)不好意思,水平有限,翻译的不太通顺,更谈不上文采,但绝对是人工翻译,我也看懂了歌词的意思:讲的是一个失去爱人的男子痛苦,孤单的感受。
的感言:非常好!呵呵,终于让我明白意思,一眼就觉得很感人。 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 达人用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信