英语作文!写一下谢谢用英语怎么写。

写一篇高中英语作文!要英文再加汉语翻译!谢谢了,本人的英语实在是太差了!想多多参考下!
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;帮忙写一篇关于我的假期的英语作文,60词麻烦带上翻译,谢谢
  I have a good winner vacation!   In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.   I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.   I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~   我有一个棒的寒假!   在我的寒假里, 我经常做家庭作业,并且帮妈妈打扫房间。   我有时和我的朋友们去购物。我们玩的很开心!我也看电视和玩电脑游戏。   在春节中,我拜访了我的爷爷奶奶。   我很高兴,我认为我的寒假是很有趣的!   有关寒假的英语作文80词带翻译仅供大家参考和学习,祝大家学习进步、寒假愉快! [YJBYS小编为您提供更多相关内容]
  During Summer Vacation   暑假生活   In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. In the afternoon, I go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his CD for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!   译文:早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的CD,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融!
&  It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National Day. At this day I went to street and saw something. Now let me tell you!   At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!   众所周之,10月1日是国庆节。这天,我去逛了趟街,现在我就来说说我的所见所想。   早上8点钟起床后,我就跟着妈妈来到了公交站,我的天这里人真多啊。好不容易才挤上了车,车里很拥挤。交通情况同样也很差。大约一个小时候后我们才来到了商业街。更糟糕的是,这儿的人更多!我觉得在国庆节这天出来逛街可真不怎么样啊!下次我还是呆在家里学习好了!
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人帮写一下英语作文,谢谢-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
帮写一下英语作文,谢谢
来源:互联网 发表时间: 21:44:01 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“帮写一下英语作文,谢谢”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“帮写一下英语作文,谢谢”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:
,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:uring the Children&#39. On Ms Nest also made deep impression on me. We stayed there for 7 days with delight and had a really good vocation,May26,such as the Palace Museum.. Tsinghua University and Bird&#39,the Summer Palace,Tian&#39,we arrived in Beijing by plane, the Great Wall. After a shoanmen Square,we visited many places of interest,we began our trip.And in the following days, my parents took me to pay a visit to Bs Day.
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号写一篇英语作文,80字左右,题目是:我的暑假,参考一下,谢谢 用过去式 初1 水平
MySummerVacation Atcollege,Imissedmyparentsalot.Asthetermwasdrawingtoanend,Ieagerlylookedforwardtogoinghome.AndIplannedtodoathousandandonethingsduringthevacation.Aboveall,Iwantedtohelpmymotherwithhousework.Ialsowishedtoreadmanyhookswhichmyteachershadrecommended.However,athome,mymotherwouldneverletmedoanything.Shecompletelydeprivedmeofsharingherwork.AssoonasIopenedabooktoread,shewouldsitdownbesidemeandaskmeaboutallkindsofthingsatthecollege.Topleaseher,Itoldheronethingafteranother,andsoonIforgotallaboutbooks.EvenwhenIwasactuallyreading,shewould,nowandthen,insistthatIshouldeataneggordrinkacupoftea.WhenIlefthomeattheendofthevacation,notathinginmyplanhadbeencarriedout.ButIfeltveryhappy.Ibelievedmuchmoredeeplythanbeforeintheoldsaying:Home,sweethome.There\snoplacelikehome!
MySummerVacation LastsummerIspentatwo-weekvacationatmyaunt\splace.Myauntlivedaloneinamountainvillage,withasmallriverwindingitscourseeveryday.OnemorningIwentfishingintheriver,wheretwowomenwashedclothes.Ifimndamostfavorablepoint.CastingoutmylineIwaitedanxiouslyforabite.Suddenlytherecameacry:\"Help!Help!\"Ilookedinthedirectionofthecallandsawaboyfallingintotheriver.Throwingthefishingpole,Idashedoverlikeanarrow,jumpedintotheriverandswamveryquicklytowardstheboy.ThentogetherwithhismotherIcarriedtheboyonmybacktoanearbyhospital.Thatboywassaved.Themothergavemeathousandthanks.Backtomyfishingplace,Ifimndmyfishingpolefloatingonthewater.Imanagedtogetit.Buttomygreatsurprise,therewasabigfishonthehook.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信