enjoy singingenjoy什么意思思?

英语句子Enjoy singing, reading and().()内为瑜伽.是直接填yoga就行么?_百度作业帮
英语句子Enjoy singing, reading and().()内为瑜伽.是直接填yoga就行么?
Enjoy singing, reading and().()内为瑜伽.是直接填yoga就行么?
是的,作为种属名词.和前面词一样
恩,yoga是名词,直接用
您可能关注的推广历届高中入学英语话题作文范文
来源:合肥新东方&作者:中学部&日期:
历届高中入学英语话题作文范文话题一:个人情况&人物介绍1、&&&2、i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&ss4、5、1.&2.&3.&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6、回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习,&生活,爱好等方面作出自我评价&(&毕业&回顾评价)&&&&&&&I&have&studied&in&my&middle&school&for&three&years.&I&have&learned&a&lot.&I&have&learned&not&only&how&to&make&friends&but&also&how&to&talk&to&others.&I&have&many&hobbies.&I&like&sports.&I&often&play&basketball,&football&and&volleyball&with&my&friends.&Football&is&my&favorite.&Of&all&my&subjects,&I&do&best&in&English&and&Chinese.&But&my&math&and&physics&are&a&little&weak.&I&think&I&will&try&my&best&to&learn&them&well.&I&hope&I&can&study&in&No.1&High&School.7、话题二:兴趣与爱好1、介绍你的兴趣爱好2、3、话题三:家庭、朋友与周围的人1、参考答案:2、 参考答案:&6th&June&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&teachers&and&classmates&have&helped&me&a&lot&since&I&came&here.&They&brought&me&local&food&from&their&homes.&They&were&very&delicious.&My&classmates&showed&me&around&our&school.&They&even&invited&me&to&their&homes,&watching&TV&and&enjoying&dinner.&After&school&they&often&ran&and&played&volleyball&with&me&in&the&playground.&They&came&to&talk&with&me&when&we&were&free.&We&have&been&good&friends.&They&helped&me&with&my&lessons.&When&I&had&problems,&I&went&to&them&for&help.&I&feel&very&happy&here.&I&hope&to&make&more&friends&and&make&progress&in&my&studies.3、ary&st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、5、(山&基础写作(本大题含A/B两部分,满分15分)初中三年的学校生活就要结束了,在这即将分别之际,你一定有许多话想对老师说,老师何尝不是如此!那就让我们敞开心扉,写出你对彼此说的话,将朝夕相处三年的师生情谊存留在记忆之中。A.(话题表述,5分)下列表格中所列内容是老师对张旭同学的评价和希望,假如你是老师,请围绕这些内容为张旭同学写下毕业赠言.(提示句已给出)&&要求:词数30-40;不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&favourite&students.&In&my&eyes__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Regards&GuoB.(书面表达,10分)After&three&years&staying&&will&say&goodbye&to&your&teachers&soon.&You&must&have&much&to&say&to&your&teachers.&We&want&to&know:●what&you&want&to&say&to&your&English&teacher&most&&&&&●to&say&so●what&you&want&to&tell&her&about&your&future&plan&&&&&&要求:词数60-80;&不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&&Guo,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang&XuDear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&&students.&In&my&eyes,&you&are&very&clever&and&hard-working.&You&always&do&well&in&the&exams.&You&like&to&help&others,&so&we&all&like&you.&&&I&hope&you&can&do&more&sports&and&become&stronger.&Wish&you&a&happy&life!RegardsMrs&Guo6、Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher....Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma:Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Youre&one&of&the&best&teachers&in&our&school.&You&teach&us&so&well.&You&often&help&me&with&my&&Im&in&&always&give&good&advice.&With&your&&made&much&progress&in&my&studies.&Im&lucky&to&be&your&student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ill&never&forget&you.&No&matter&where&Im&&be&together&forever.&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma7、(江苏苏州)假如你将代表你校2008届毕业生在学校毕业典礼上发言,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,发言稿的内容要点如下。注意:1.词数90左右,发言稿的开头和结尾已经为你写好i,不计入总词数;2..发言稿须包含所有要点,不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;发言稿不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Good&afternoon,&ladies&and&gentlemen,&my&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank&you&for&listening.:Good&&and&&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.&&&&&It&has&been&three&great&years&for&us&to&study&in&&beautiful&school.&Our&teachers&always&try&to&make&their&lessons&lively&and&interesting.&We&have&learned&a&lot&over&these&&we&could&hardly&succeed&without&our&teachers&&parents&&classmates&help.&At&this&&like&to&thank&all&of&you&for&what&you&have&done&for&us.&&&&&I&wish&our&school&more&beautiful&and&all&of&us&a&wonderful&future!&&&&&&beautiful&&dear&teachers&and&our&friends!Thank&you&for&listening.8、(辽宁大连)假如你是初三学生杨帆,在复习备考阶段遇到烦恼时。你的笔友Mike给过你很多鼓励。现在请你给他写封回信,感谢他对你的鼓励和帮助。内容提示:&&&写作要求:1.80词左右;2.信的开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.信中不能出现真实姓名和校名。&is&话题四:个人情感1、2、3、&&&&&s&&4、。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题五:学校生活&&1、主动(15&分)①②③__答案2、help&&&3、,,Li&&&4、(&&5、:;;。。。6、评价clever&&&&&&hard-working&&&&&&&do&well&in&the&exams&&&&&&like&to&help&others希望&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&7、①②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8、假如你是宋级中学的学生李明,请以“”为题写一篇作文话题六:日常活动1、..3、4、根据要求完成小作文,词数在30词左右。(5分)&&Tony明天和父母去度假,他给朋友李雷留言,请求李雷帮忙照顾一下他的家。&&内容包括:打扫房间,照看宠物,浇浇花等等。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tony参考作文:Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.&Could&you&please&help&me&look&after&my&house?&Please&clean&the&house&and&water&the&flowers.&Oh&,I&have&a&dog.&Will&you&please&feed&my&dog?And&dont&forget&to&give&him&some&water&and&take&him&for&a&walk.&Thanks.话题七:科普知识与现代技术1、Dear&Mrs&Guo,&&&I&want&to&say&Thank&you.most&at&the&moment&when&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you.&&&I&really&appreciate&what&you&have&done&for&me.&I&used&to&be&too&shy&to&speak&English&in&front&of&the&class.&You&found&my&problemand&helped&me&out.&I&can&still&remember&clearly&your&smile&on&the&day&when&I&won&the&first&prize&in&the&English&speech&contest.&It&was&you&who&gave&me&the&confidence.&&&I&have&a&dream&of&going&to&Beijing&University&in&the&future.Though&its&hard&for&me,Im&sure&your&love&will&encourage&me&to&achieve&it.YoursZhang&Xu&&2、关于中学生使用手机::参考作文:3、课堂演讲:谈谈网络&&&&Good&morning,&class&!&&&&&Today&,&I’ll&talk&about&going&online.We&know&that&there&are&too&many&net-bars(网吧)&around&us&.The&Internet&can&make&our&lives&interesting&and&enjoyable.&Many&of&us&like&going&online&very&much&because&we&can&learn&how&to&use&the&computer&and&get&more&information&from&the&Internet.&We&can&learn&English&.&We&can&read&some&good&newspapers&and&magazniess.&It&can&make&us&clever&in&playing&computer&games.&I&can&send&e-mails&to&our&friends&quickly.&We&can&chat(聊天)online&with&our&friends.&It&can&help&us&get&in&touch&with(取得联系)&people&from&all&over&the&world.&But&some&students&spend&too&much&time&in&playing&computer&games&and&some&stay&in&the&net&bars&all&day&and&all&night.&As&a&result,&they&do&worse&and&worse&in&their&lessons&and&they&don’t&study&well&any&more.&I&think&we&mustn’t&go&online&when&it&is&time&for&us&to&study.&We&can&do&it&in&summer&or&winter&holidays.话题八:人际关系1、回顾美丽的校园、生动有趣的教学、三年来的收获感谢老师的培养、父母的支持、同学的帮助祝愿考生自拟,至少两点&,rs&&&话题九:计划与愿望1、&;&&&2、3、y &&&&&&&&4、崇山中学将要与一所贫困地区学校(a&school&in&the&poor&area)开展手拉手活动。学校团委提出了以下几种活动方案:1.捐赠(give&away)学习用品。2.假期去做志愿者(volunteer)。3.邀请他们来校参观并到家里做客。4.通过写信的方式交朋友。假如你是该校的一名学生,请从中选择一种你喜欢的活动方案,并说明你将怎样去做。要求:1.字迹工整,语言连贯。2.文中不得出现真实姓名和所在学校的相关信息。参考答案:s&best&to&be&a&volunteer.&I&can&go&there&in&summer&holiday.&Im&going&to&take&some&school&things&there.&I&know&they&dont&have&enough&money&to&buy&these.&&&&&I&&also&help&them&do&farm&work.&I&think&it&must&be&very&interesting.&I&can&not&only&help&them&but&also&get&entertainment.&&&&&To&be&a&&is&really&a&good&idea.5、:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十:节假日活动1、&6、.7、春节习俗与计划,如何过2009年的春节,假如你是LINGLING给外国朋友JHON发一份电子邮件。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十一:历史与地理一、热爱祖国关注家乡变化福建福州根据下列表格中的信息,用英文写一篇值日报告,介绍你的家乡福州。&&&l要求:.必须用上所有的信息,语句通顺,书写规范;.词数左右,已给出的句子不计入总词数。提示词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&&&2、1.&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、。,,&.3话题十二:文娱与体育1、&&&&&&&&&i&&2、&&&&&&&&ablep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:;;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:;;4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ai话题十三、健康&1、根据图示,简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。要求:词数80左右。短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&First,we&should&get&enough&sleep&during&the&night.&e&can&go&to&bed&early&and&get&up&early.&Staying&up&late&is&bad&for&our&health.&Second,&we&must&have&the&right&kinds&of&food.&We&should&eat&more&fruit&and&vegetables&and&less&meat.&We&should&drink&a&lot&of&water.&We&should&have&healthy&eating&habits.&Third,&we&should&do&more&exercise&to&build&up&our&bodies.&Finally,&we&should&wash&hands&before&meals&and&brush&our&teeth&twice&a&day.&If&we&dont&feel&well,&we&should&go&to&see&the&doctor&at&once.2、;;;;;;;;;参考作文:3、话题十四:购物1、范文:2、网上购物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十五:天气1、2、话题十六:饮食1、&&&&&&2、:话题十七:语言学习&1、“”2、& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十八:旅游和交通1、2、福州福州参考词汇:五一广场Wuyi&Square,&步行街the&Walking&Street,&西湖公园&the&West&Lake&Park,&美食街the&Food&Street,&闽江大桥Minjiang&River&Bridge注意:1.词数80—90,开头和结尾已给你写好,但不计入总词数
WuyiWestLakeWest&&Minjiang&River&Bridge Fuzhou 3、&&&&FuzhouFuzhoueastFujianry&WestLake,&FuzhouMinjuFuzhouFuzhouo&4、报告内容日期:年‘月日天气:晴出勤情况:满勤福州概况◆位于福建东部,风景优美;◆历史悠久,人口;●这些年发生巨大变化,新建了许多高楼、道路等;●有很多名胜,如:鼓山、三山两塔等。其他一句祝福的话&&&&4、5、参考作文:话题十九:世界与环境1、世界各地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2、保护环境&&&&&&&&&&&。:;;;参考作文:3、控制人口话题二十:文学与艺术(江苏盐城)假设你是李明,你的国外网友在网上看到几幅中国剪纸,对此很感兴趣,给你发来邮件询问有关中国剪纸的信息,请你根据下表提示给他回复邮件。要求:文中不得出现真实的人名和校名;词数:个左右。:Dear&Eric,You&want&to&know&about&Chinese&paper&cut.&Here&Im&glad&to&tell&you&something&about&it.Chinese&paper&cut&has&a&long&history&of&over&2,000&years.&It&can&be&seen&in&different&parts&of&China.&Many&people,&no&matter&young&or&old,&are&fond&of&it.People&in&northern&part&of&China&do&well&in&making&paper&cut.&They&cut&paper&into&different&shapes,&like&birds,&animals,&flowers&and&so&on.I&think&Chinese&paper&cuts&are&not&only&beautiful&but&also&very&&usually&put&them&on&doors&or&windows&when&they&celebrate&something&&for&the&Spring&&and&more&people&are&interested&in&&hope&youll&come&to&China&to&see&more&Chinese&paper&cuts&one&day.Best&wishes话题二十一:自然1、参考例文:2、;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十二:社会1、诚信 2、留守儿童&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十三:热点话题1、汶川大地震&2、雪灾3、素质教育4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十四:&&周围的环境&1、(江苏南通)目前南通市正在积极创建全国文明城市,中学生也在为之努力。假如你是你是某中学的一名学生张通,请根据下列图表所示内容,给笔友John写一封电子邮件,介绍有关情况。&&&&&&2、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:.
浏览次数:
】【】【】
[合作网站]
版权所有:北京新东方教育科技(集团)公司【您的位置:>>>正文】
涉外学子:我们是美国朋友的BUDDY
发布日期: 14:46:12&&
查看次数:
2010 Summer Camp Student Buddy Profiles, HIEU CHANGSHA CHINA
No.1& Chen Dan (Ashley)
Leiyang, Hunan
Sophomore, Hunan International Economics University
I'm a 21 years old English major student in HIEU and now it's my second year in this university. Sunshine and extrovert form the features of my personality and I'm a friendly and outgoing girl from Hunan province. I enjoy singing, dancing, listening to music and writing and I often spend a lot of time with my family members, During my past two years of my university life, I've participated in many extracurricular activities such as English club.Environmental Protection Organization,dancing club and so on.And during my spare time,I like to take part in some social activities including taking care of handicapped children and visiting the old-aged in welfare house. I'm always of the strong anticipation to become a good interpreter in the future and I'm fond of communicating with others.I can't wait to make friends with people of different culture background and appreciate the exotic favor,and I think this Summer Camp will be worthy of memory.
耒阳,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
我21岁,是就读于涉外英语专业的大二学生。我是一个性格外向阳光而又友好的湖南女孩,我喜欢唱歌、跳舞、听音乐和写作,我也经常和家人一起共度美好时光。在我的前两年大学生活中,我参加了许多课外活动比如英语俱乐部、环保组织、舞蹈社等等。闲暇时光的我喜欢投身于社会活动,包括照顾残障儿童和慰问敬老院。 我志向成为一名英语口译官,因为我喜欢与人交流。我热切盼望与不同文化背景的你们做朋友,感受你们带来的异域风情,这个夏天必将令我难以忘怀。
No. 2& Gu Mengya (Shelly)
Changde, Hunan
Freshman, Hunan International Economics University
Greeting ! I’m shelly, from chande city , hunan province. I love singing and dancing. I have got ranking in several English songs competition. I can play Chinese chess, also taiji and taekwondo. I enjoy reading, and contributed a poem and an article to magazines. I want to be an excellent teacher in the future, and in this summer vacation, I ‘m going to find a job as an assistant of English teacher, then travel around.
常德,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大一学生
大家好!我是来自湖南常德的顾梦雅。我爱好唱歌跳舞,我曾在英文歌曲比赛中获奖。我擅长中国象棋、太极拳和跆拳道。我还喜欢看书,并给杂志投过诗篇文稿。我志向成为一名优秀教师,所以在这个暑假,我计划找份助理英语老师的工作,并且云游四方。
No.3& Li Dingwei (Tony)
Hengyang, Hunan
I am twenty years old and I study in Hunan International Economic University. I live in HengYang, Hunan Province. My major is International trade, I want to be a businessman and to creat my own business career. I am outgoing, so I like making friends very much. I have broad interests like basketball, swimming, singing and especially travling. In my spare time I enjoy traveling and knowing more different cultures. I am also interested in giving a speech and hosting.I was the host in my high school and middle school. Now,it is a great opportunity for us and foreign students to build friendship and benefit from each other!&I am looking forword to this Summer Camp!
衡阳,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
我20岁就读于湖南涉外经济学院,我家在湖南衡阳。我的专业是国际经济与贸易,因为我想做一名出色的商人并且开创自己的事业。我很外向,所以我非常喜欢交朋友。我的兴趣爱好很广泛,我喜欢篮球,游泳,唱歌特别是旅行,而且我喜欢在自己闲暇的时候出去旅游了解更多不同的文化。同时,我对演讲和主持也非常的感兴趣,在初高中时我都是学校的主持人。如今,这个一个非常好的机会让我们与国外的同学建立友谊,互相学习。对这次的夏令营我非常期待。
No.4& Liu Jiali (Garry)
Xiangtan, Hunan
Sophomore, Hunan International Economice University
I was born in xiangtan, the hometown of Chairman Mao, I practice calligraphy and drawing when I was a little girl, and I like Ping-pong and climbing mountains, especially cooking dinners, I always cook dinners for my family by myself&when&the TV program or the magzine introduced a delicious dinner, I&enjoy the process&very much! And I am a sophmore, I have been taken part in many activities, last summer holiday, I was selected to be the volunteer of the Chinese 10th middle-school students sports meeting, it's very glad for me to serve for others. And it's very glad for me to know many friends from overseas and know something about their culture.
湘潭,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
我出生在毛泽东的故乡湖南湘潭,从小我就练习中国书法与绘画,爱好打乒乓球,也喜欢爬山,并且我十分爱好烹饪,我喜欢将电视节目上或是杂志上的菜肴自己亲手做出来,给家人品尝,我很享受这个过程。我是一名大二的学生,大学期间,我参加过许多学校班级的活动,去年暑假还作为中国第十届中学生运动会的志愿者在长沙服务,能帮助他人我觉得自己也很开心。我希望能认识世界各地的朋友,了解不同地方的风土人情。
No.5& Sui Qing (Trinity)
Zhuzhou, Hunan
I am 20years old and a freshman now, majoring in English in Hunan International Economics University. My hometown is zhuzhou, hunan which is a medium-sized and industrial city. In my spare time, reading, surfing the internet, doing some calligraphy and playing badminton are my favorite. I am quite passionate to different kinds of activities to challenge myself and others. What I really want to do in the future is to be an interpreter or a translator. Excited and delighted as I am, I am really looking forward to the upcoming wonderful four days trip with you.
株洲,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大一学生
我是Trinity,我的中文名字是眭晴,我今年20岁,是湖南涉外经济学院英语专业大一的学生。我的家乡是湖南株洲,它是一个中型的工业城市。在我的课余时间,我很喜欢阅读,上网,书法和打羽毛球。我总是对不同的活动充满激情来挑战我自己和他人。将来,我很想做一名口译员或者是笔译员。现在的我很兴奋也很高兴,我期待接下来和你们一起度过的精彩的四天。
No.6& Wang Gongyu (Mendle)
Shaoyang , Hunan
Hello, everyone. I’m 22 years old, come from Shaoyang, Hunan. Now I’m a sophomore and major in english in Hunan International Economic University. I like dancing, reading, watching NBA, playing table-tennis and basketball. I’m good at swimming and singing. In my school time, apart from my study, I took part in the students’ union, it gives me many chance to organize and host many student activities, such as the New Seedling Cup english speaking competition and so on, now I’m the vice-president of the students’ union in foreign language school. I like the beautiful sentence: Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you gonna get .
邵阳,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
大家好,我叫王恭宇,英语名叫Mendle。今年二十二岁,来自湖南邵阳。我现在在湖南涉外经济学院学英语专业,今年大二。我喜欢跳舞、看书、看NBA、打乒乓球和篮球,擅长游泳和唱歌。在校期间,除了学习之外,我还加入了学生会,这给了我很多机会去组织和主持很多学生活动,像“新苗杯”英语演讲比赛等等。现在我担任外语学部学生会副主席。我喜欢一句名言:生活就像装在盒子里的巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到哪一块。
No.7& Wang Xiaoshuang (Stella)&
Zhuzhou, Hunan
I’m a passionate and friendly Hunan girl. I enjoy dancing, singing, playing the piano and playing ping-pong. I love reading, travel and watching movies. I’m crazy about folk dance especially the Dai nationality. I’m the leader of Oral English Club and the host of the “New Seedling Cup” English Speaking Competition. I’m the prize-winner of “Model Student ” of Hunan University of International Economics. I’m a volunteer of the provincial well-fare house and also an organizer of the school team. I once worked as a teaching assistant of New Oriental School and I love tutoring children.
株洲,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
大家好!我是一个热情开朗的湖南女孩。我热爱舞蹈,唱歌,弹钢琴,打乒乓球。平常喜欢看书阅读,旅行和看电影。我疯狂的喜欢民族舞蹈特别是傣族舞。我是英语俱乐部的口语部领导和“新苗杯”英语演讲比赛的主持人。同时也是涉外杰出青年的获得者。课外,我是湖南省第三福利院的义工志愿者。我在新东方培训学校做过助教兼职以及家教。每年假期我都会带小孩子学英语,我很喜欢那种感觉。
No.8& Wu Xiaofan (Mia)
Yueyang, Hunan
Hello, everyone! My name is Wu Xiaofan, an extroverted girl from English major. I’m 20 years old, and you can call me Mia. I come from Yueyang, a beautiful city in Hunan Province. Dancing is my hobby, especially the folk dance. I think dancing is a way to show your beauty and enhance your temperament, not only from the appearance, but also from the heart. When I am dancing, I could forget anything unhappy and lost myself in the music, then make an echo with it. I think only use the body to dance is not enough, you should put your heart into it.I like swimming and my mom taught me since I was a small child, because she is a swimming athlete. After I graduated from the university, I want to be a teacher, to scatter the knowledge on every corner. During this summer camp, I wish I could make some foreign friends, learn from each other and put what I have learned into practice.
岳阳,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
我是一个英语专业的性格外向的女孩。我今年20岁,大家可以叫我Mia。我来自湖南省美丽的岳阳市。我的爱好是跳舞,特别是民族舞。我想跳舞不仅施展了外表的美丽,也提升了内在的气质。当我跳舞的时候,我会陶醉在音乐中,会忘记所有的不快乐,享受灵魂和舞蹈融为一体的时刻,所以我想仅仅身体的舞动是远远不够的,你更要倾心感受。我还热爱游泳,我很小的时候妈妈就教我游泳,因为她是一名游泳运动员。将来大学毕业后,我志向成为一名教师,把智慧播散到每个角落。我期待这个夏令营活动能使我们成为朋友,让我们相互交流,学以致用吧。
No.9& Xiang yongcai (Jecky)
Zhuzhou, Hunan
Junior, Hunan International Economics University
Greetings!My name is Xiang yongcai,You can also call me Jecky, that’s my english name. I am 22 years old and am from Zhuzhou Hunan Province. I was admitted by Hunan International Economics University in 2007 and major in business English .During my free my time, I like to play basketball, watch American movie,and climb Mountain and outdoor activities. I learned Changquan which is kind of Martail art in my first year of college life.I was the President of English Club of HINEU during the first two years.Now, Somtimes i would go to nursing home for voluntary work on weekends. I have taken couple of job in my summer hoilidays and winter holidays and worked as manager assistant in Shenzhen Konix elctronics company, waiter in Changsha Golden Hanss Cafeteria, English teaching assitant for Sinopec English Training Class in our school. What’s more,last year,I accompanied students from Arizona State University who paid a visit to Hunan University for culture exchange to tour Changsha. After graduation, I plan to Dubai and work there for 2 years then will pursue to be a businessman, more like an international businessman step by step.For this Summer Camp, I am really eager for it,I hope I will introduce Chinese culture to our friends from the USA as much as possible and build good relationship with them ,one more,learn more American culture from my friends. Look forward to meet all!
株洲,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大三学生
大家好!我叫向勇才,今年22岁,我是在2007年来到湖南涉外经济学院上大学,我的专业是商务英语!在我的课余时间里,我喜欢打篮球,看美剧,还有爬上等户外活动。在大学一年级时我学过长拳,长拳是武术中的一种。大学一、二年级时是学校最大社团英语俱乐部的负责人。现在,我念大三了,周末有时和朋友会一起去当地的敬老院坐坐义工。在我的寒暑假里我做了许多的工作,在深圳科汇鑫电子外贸公司做过经理助理,在长沙金汉斯中西自助餐厅做过服务员,现在在学校里做中国石化英语培训班的助教。在去年,我还带领来自亚利桑那大学的学生游览了长沙。毕业后,我打算去迪拜并且在那里工作两年,然后回国做一位商业职场人士。我很期待这次夏令营活动,我会尽自己所能向我的美国朋友们交流中国文化,希望能和他们做好朋友,从他们身上多了解美国文化。哈哈,期待与你们见面!
No.10& Yi jiajun (Terry)
Zhuzhou, Hunan
Hi, I’m Terry, I’m from Zhuzhou, Hunan province. I’m a freshman in Hunan International Economics University and my major is English. I love English because I enjoy the feeling when I speak it and most importantly, English itself is very beautiful, and I want to be a translator. I’m also interested in physics and geography. I love sports too, such as basketball ,badminton , tabletennis, etc.In my spare time, I also listen to music to relex. I hope you’ll enjoy your visit to China and I expect that we could become good friends!
株洲,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大一学生
大家好,我是易嘉俊,我来自湖南株洲。我是湖南涉外经济学院英语专业的大一学生。我热爱英语,因为我很喜欢读英语的那种感觉,最重要的是,英语本身就是一门很美的语言,并且希望以后有幸能够成为一名英语翻译。同时,我对物理和地理也比较感兴趣。我热爱运动,比如篮球、羽毛球、乒乓球,等等。在闲暇的时候,我也会听听音乐来放松一下自己。我希望你们会很享受你们的这趟中国行,同时我也很期盼我们能够成为很好的朋友。
No.11& Zhong Xin (Sylar)
Hengyang, Hunan
Hello, my friends,I am Sylar. I am from Hunan Internation Economic University .My Major is English, I love English,because I like communication .Though I looks like a mature man, but I am only 20. I have so many hobbies, Such as, listening music, watching tv or film, reading book ,playing guitar and so on. I think I am good at singing, my friends always telling me that I am a good singer. As a member in student union , I once hold many speech contest and some entertainment activities.In the future, I wanna be a interpreter, because I like travel,in china, if you can be a interpreter, you will have a lot of chances to travel. You know, before I came to college, I am a shy boy ,so I do not have too much special experience to share with you, but I believe,our four days vacation will be unforgettable. I like English music and American history, I really want to exchange my ideas with you.Waiting for you,my friends.
衡阳,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大一学生
你们好,我的朋友们。我叫钟欣。我是来自湖南涉外经济学院外国语的一名学生。我的专业是英语,我喜欢英语,我喜欢交流。尽管我看起来很成熟,可我只有20岁哦。我有很多爱好,像听歌,看电视电影,读书,弹吉他等等。我认为我唱歌不错,因为朋友们经常说我唱的很好。作为学生会的一员,我参与举办了很多演讲和娱乐性质的活动。在以后,我想当一个翻译家,因为我喜欢旅游,在中国,翻译会有很多的旅游机会。我来大学之前是一个很害羞的男孩,所以我没有什么太多特殊经历,可我相信,和你们渡过的四天会成为难忘的记忆的。我和喜欢英文歌曲和美国文化,很期待能与你们交流意见和心得。我等着你们,我的朋友们。
No.12& Zhou Wei (Jason)
Yongzhou, Hunan
Hello, everyone. My name is Zhou Wei. I come from Yongzhou which is a very beautiful city in the southern part of Hunan Province. I’m 23 years old and a junior of Hunan International Economics University now. I am major in instrumental music. I play saxophone and piano. I have a wide range of interests. I like reading, skating, climbing, swimming, making friends, and playing musical instruments. I often go to some bars to play saxophone at night. Though I’m in music major, I’m crazy about English. I spend a lot of time on practicing English and learning foreign culture. I have a lot of foreign friends, some of them are teachers and some of them are overseas students. We often get together for fun on weekends. Taking with my foreign friends can not only broaden my horizons but enrich my experience as well. What I determine to do after graduation is to go to abroad to pursue my master’s degree in economics and then come to China to start my own business. I’m so happy to have so many excellent guys like you all come to Changsha. As a Chinese old saying goes: It is a pleasure to meet friends from far away. I’ll try my best to make your visit here enjoyable and unforgettable.
永州,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大三学生
大家好,我是Jason,中文名叫周玮。我今年二十三岁,我来自湖南省南部一个美丽的城市-永州,现在是一名湖南涉外经济学院的大三的学生,我的专业是器乐,我学萨克斯和钢琴。我的兴趣爱好广泛,我喜欢看书,溜冰,爬山,游泳,交朋友和演奏乐器。我经常晚上会去一些酒吧表演萨克斯。虽然我是一个音乐专业的学生,但是我非常喜欢英语。我花了很多时间练英语和学习外国文化。我有很多有外教和留学生朋友。我们经常周末在一起玩。和我外国朋友们在一起聊天不但可以扩宽我的视野,而且能够增长我的经验。我决心毕业以后去国外攻读经济学硕士学位,然后回国开创自己的事业。我非常高兴你们这些非常优秀的美国学生来到长沙。中国有句俗话:“有朋之远方来,不亦乐乎”。我一定会尽我所能让你们这次旅行非常有趣难忘。
No.13& Zhu Linyu (Julie)
Changsha, Hunan
I am 19 years old and my major is English. I am an extrovert, easy-going girl from Changsha, Hunan.College life is toltally a new experirence for me. I enjoy learning different cultures and making new friends, especially foreign friends. In my spare time,I’d like to cook,read,see movies,listen to the music and sometimes I do volunteering and part-time jobs.I am good at playing violin.I started to learn violin since I was 8,and I passed the audition in 2008 which was hold by the Communication University of China. I have been the head of Liaison Department in student union for one year and I have been in charge of many sponsorship.And I find that I may have some talant in business.In my future,I hope I could be a translator or a intepreter because I think I can learn about more and more different cultures.What’more,I think that helping people in different lauguage-speaking countries to communicate is a very pleasant job.So I am so excited to be a part of this “student buddy”,and I can’t wait to meet new foreign friends.
长沙,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大二学生
我今年19岁,我的专业是英语。我来自于湖南长沙,是一个外向并且容易相处的女孩。对于我来说,大学生活是一个新的开始。我很喜欢接触不同的文化和交外国朋友,在两年的大学生活里,我经常阅读,欣赏电影和听音乐。很多时候,我还会做一些义工和兼职。我的小提琴拉的很棒,我从8岁就开始学琴,在2008年的时候,我获得了中国传媒大学的专业合格证书。我在学生会当外联部部长已经有一年了,负责过多次赞助,从工作中我发现自己对做生意有一点点天赋。以后我想当一名翻译或者是口译员,因为我觉得这样我可以学到各种不同文化的精髓,另外,我认为能帮助来自不同语言国家的人们交谈是一件很开心的工作。所以,我非常期待这一次的活动,迫不及待想见新的外国朋友。
No.14& Liao Gui Ping (Crazy)
Zhuzhou, Hunan
I am a perky,passionate,easygoing boy from Hi enjoy swimming,dancing,jogging, and watching movies,especially for American movies.during the last year,i was working as the class advisor of the English training class of China Petroleum&Chemical Corporation.i made friends with many project managers over there.now i am working in Laureate International college as an administrative assistant and i learn a lot. I am majoring in international trade and i always wanted to be a successful businessman in the future.what's more, I enjoy chatting with my foreign friends often and showing them Chinese culture.
株洲,湖南
湖南涉外经济学院大三学生
我是来自湖南的一位自信,平易近人,充满激情的男孩。我喜欢游泳,跳舞,慢跑,特别是看美国电影。去年,我荣幸的担任了中国石化公司海外英语培训班的班主任,跟很多项目经理成为了好朋友。现在在劳瑞德国际学院任行政助理一职,受益匪浅。我的专业是国际经济与贸易,我的梦想的将来成为一位成功的商人。再者,我喜欢与外国朋友聊天并主动介绍一些中国文化给他们。
湖南涉外经济学院网版权与免责声明:
凡本网未注明其他出处的作品,版权均属于湖南涉外,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:湖南涉外经济学院”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其相关责任。
凡本网注明其他来源的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网对其负责。
③ 有关作品内容、版权和其它问题请与本网联系。
※ 联系方式:湖南涉外经济学院网络中心
地址:湖南省长沙市岳麓区高新技术产业开发区麓谷园 邮编:410205 招生电话:8
湘教QS3-022
版权所有 湖南涉外经济学院}

我要回帖

更多关于 singing contest 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信