wwe里wwe是不是真的有一首叫time的歌

是不是有一首英文歌叫FAR AWAY FROM HOME 啊.请问是谁唱的啊?谢谢@_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
是不是有一首英文歌叫FAR AWAY FROM HOME 啊.请问是谁唱的啊?谢谢@
被浏览140次
采纳率:52%
Groove Coverage- Far Away From Home(中英对照歌词:)~~
I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so.
我喜欢过简单的每一天,但是有时我却感觉到..
I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know.
我希望找到一个属于我的小地方,我现在要去知道这个地方.
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.
谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己?
Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again.
哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪.
In my dreams I am not so far away from home.
远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有
What am I in a world so far away from home.
远离家,在这个世界上我是什么?
All my life all the time so far away from home.
远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里
Without you I will be so far away from home.
远离家,我将没有你
If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day.
如果我们能打败这个黑暗的晚上,我们将能迎来光明的白天.
The world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay.
我看见超越你美丽的眼睛的世界,它让我想留下.
谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己?
哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪.
远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有
远离家,在这个世界上我是什么?
远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里
远离家,我将没有你
I count on you, no matter what they say, cause love can find it time.
我依靠着你,不管他们什么说,相爱后发现爱就是时间
I hope to be a part of you again, baby let us shine.
我希望我是你的一部分,宝贝,让我们一起发光
谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己?
哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪.
远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有
远离家,在这个世界上我是什么?
远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里
远离家,我将没有你
远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有
远离家,在这个世界上我是什么?
远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里
远离家,我将没有你 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了WWE刚开始的时候有一首很好听的歌叫什么?如题 谢谢了_百度知道
WWE刚开始的时候有一首很好听的歌叫什么?如题 谢谢了
不的选手的开场..
提问者采纳
你可以提供详细点的信息吗? 比如选手~
其他类似问题
wwe的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首WWE里的插曲·求WWE Survivor Series 2010当中的一首歌曲名字_百度知道
求一首WWE里的插曲·求WWE Survivor Series 2010当中的一首歌曲名字
com/ppv/3658/" target="_blank">http,.wwe123://www,中文歌词的意识是,但到底什么是正确···········<a href="http://www:我想做正确的事.wwe123求WWE Survivor Series 2010当中的一首歌曲名字
提问者采纳
那首歌叫Which road am i walking down tonight.我找到了。留下邮箱,我看到邮箱地址后给你发过去
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
wwe的相关知识
其他3条回答
米有名字……那是WWE编的歌儿……
Free Or Fire
我空间有,
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌男生唱得,歌名好像叫学会忘记,很黑人的感觉,歌词是I remember the time thetime we have``这歌是谁唱的
有一首英文歌男生唱得,歌名好像叫学会忘记,很黑人的感觉,歌词是I remember the time thetime we have``这歌是谁唱的
这首歌的节奏很好 一般男生都爱听 声音很野性 歌词是yeah``hu``Wu a``Ah``(这是前奏)I remember the time the time we have,I remember the things that used make you mind,and I wish I could turn by goodtime,and I wish what cry everynight(后面基本上一直重复这些词)``I remember the time(这是最后一句)唱这歌的人还有别的好歌吗,这歌属于什么类型的歌 谢谢
补充:怎么都没人听过吗 唉 快来帮帮我吧
Remember The Time
&#13;&#10;I remember the time the time that we had &#13;&#10;I remember the things that use to make you mad &#13;&#10;And I wish I could turn back the time &#13;&#10;And I wish I wouldn&t cry every night &#13;&#10;I remember the time &#13;&#10;clock always tickin& that&s no question &#13;&#10;i did you wrong i must confess not my intention &#13;&#10;when i mention your name the pain i feel ashamed &#13;&#10;if i could i would it&s only me that i can blame &#13;&#10;my time was on i had to move no substitution &#13;&#10;i took the risk although no conclusion &#13;&#10;lack of piece of mind to go the same direction &#13;&#10;time is never personal you win or loose relationships &#13;&#10;that&s the way how it goes &#13;&#10;deeply hurt from your head to your toes &#13;&#10;slow mo& see you dragging &#13;&#10;down the hole &#13;&#10;you should be where you belong in the front row &#13;&#10;i cried everyday improved my behaviour &#13;&#10;you can&t see what i see tell me why are you in anger &#13;&#10;forgive your enemies let the lord be your saviour &#13;&#10;in god i will trust &#13;&#10;&cause i know he will remember &#13;&#10;I remember the time the time that we had &#13;&#10;I remember the things that use to make you mad &#13;&#10;And I wish I could turn back the time &#13;&#10;And I wish I wouldn&t cry every night &#13;&#10;I remember the time &#13;&#10;I remember the time the time that we had &#13;&#10;I remember the things that use to make you mad &#13;&#10;And I wish I could turn back the time &#13;&#10;And I wish I wouldn&t cry every night &#13;&#10;I remember the time &#13;&#10;join me on a ride what&s the clue explanation &#13;&#10;talk about the time you and me let&s go fishin& &#13;&#10;brainstorm& i bring the vibes shut your mouth better listen &#13;&#10;fighting everyday still don&t know the definition &#13;&#10;time is money and time will tell &#13;&#10;sunshine in heaven or grill in hell &#13;&#10;society makes the pace join the race and obey &#13;&#10;one for the money and two the space three hooray &#13;&#10;i wanna thank g.o.d. the inventor kept at least an eye on me and put me in the &#13;&#10;i remember 1996 in december &#13;&#10;booya is the name and nana is a member
i cried everyday re-arranged my behaviour &#13;&#10;you can&t see what i see tell why are you in anger &#13;&#10;forgive your enemies let the lord be your saviour &#13;&#10;finally he&ll put you through, &#13;&#10;&cause he will remember &#13;&#10;I remember the time the time that we had &#13;&#10;I remember the things that use to make you mad &#13;&#10;And I wish I could turn back the time &#13;&#10;And I wish I wouldn&t cry every night &#13;&#10;I remember the time &#13;&#10;I remember the time the time that we had &#13;&#10;I remember the things that use to make you mad &#13;&#10;And I wish I could turn back the time &#13;&#10;And I wish I wouldn&t cry every night &#13;&#10;I remember the time
怎么找不到这个人啊 你说的Nana 怎么像个女的 这歌是男的唱的啊 不过你说的歌词是对的
搜索 Remember The Time Nana
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了! 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
你 看是不是&SONG2&
Remember The Time /
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求 WWE约翰·塞纳的出场音乐 The time is now 的音乐连接 完整版_百度知道
求 WWE约翰·塞纳的出场音乐 The time is now 的音乐连接 完整版
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
com/music/10818/" target="_blank">http。 <a href="http://www.wwesm://www.wwesmJohn Cena(约翰塞纳)的出场音乐是My Time Is Now
宜搜就有MY TIME IS NOW!
其他类似问题
wwe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe是不是假打 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信