wwewwe32届摔角狂热大赛31米雪儿唱的歌曲

最近wwe摔角视频里头,放那些明星片段的时候,那个女声的,是什么歌名?_百度知道
最近wwe摔角视频里头,放那些明星片段的时候,那个女声的,是什么歌名?
近wwe摔角视频里头,是什么歌名,放那些明星片段的时候,那个女声的
提问者采纳
哦,你说的是第26届摔角狂热大赛中那个女唱的吧。 前美国选秀节目“美国偶像”获胜者Fantasia将会在WrestleMania 26上献唱“America the Beautiful”。希望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wwe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wwe摔角狂热31米雪儿唱的歌曲_百度知道
wwe摔角狂热31米雪儿唱的歌曲
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
歌叫rise。歌手叫Skylar Grey。求采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
米雪儿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《摔角狂热31》高清主题曲宣传片综合体育-肉搏-WWE-在线观看-风行网
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:19,551
播放:1,176,754
播放:1,027,905
播放:1,022,653
播放:273,230
播放:19,788
播放:45,876
播放:2,103
播放:2,919
播放:3,324
播放:2,188
播放:1,015
播放:8,412
播放:4,824WWE 摔角狂热31 中文_土豆_高清视频在线观看wwe第二十八届摔跤狂热大赛为约翰塞纳唱的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
wwe第二十八届摔跤狂热大赛为约翰塞纳唱的歌叫什么名字?
wwe第二十八届摔跤狂热大赛为约翰塞纳唱的歌叫《Invincible》《Invincible》歌手:Machine Gun KellyVoices in the airI hear ‘em loud and clearTelling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just wanna listenAs my world turns, the heart beatsNot only in my chest, but the heart in the streetsSo when they feel this, they feel meBut I can’t feel nothin’, outside these Dre BeatsI am from the city of people, came from the bottomStanding on top of what was supposed to be my coffin, whats upExcept for shows, we are the dead man walkin’But reflections show this kid’s still got itBetter be known I got the throne like I don’t know that there’s a kingNever grew up around a family because I’m not a human beingAnd anyone under my bubble thats coming in my spot, for the topLet ‘em hav it, cause when I leave, the whole world dropsLace up KellsI hear voices in the airI hear it loud and clearThey’re telling me to listenWhispers in my earNothing can compareI just want to listenTelling meI’m Invincible (3x)Waking up sweatin from the stress of being caged outEverything I write is played out like what is thisTear the whole page outMan I come from holes in the wall but they don’t know the pastEven if I told them it all they wouldn’t know the halfSo maybe I fill up my luggage with all these dreamsAnd pull on my black coat and my black chucks and nothing in my jeansIt’s just one, til the day come like Rocky’s movie sceneThe day I’m on top of the world, look up the screen like this is me, this is KellsCrucified by the public without the nailsDo or die in my city but clearly I never failedLost myself from the game when I found myself from the cellAnd I found myself from the fame when I lost myself in the pillsAnd you cannot mess with me still, seen the boys and they winnin’Underdogs of the year, Cleveland boys in tha buildin’What the f*ck is a ceilingI’m taking us to the topAnd when I leave the whole world dropsLace Up Kells
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
WrestleMania 28(摔角狂热)的主题曲之一~
那首歌叫invincible
摔跤狂热的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 wwe摔角狂热 的文章

更多推荐