求解答一篇高考英语短文改错错

求解答过程:短文改错。_百度知道
求解答过程:短文改错。
短文改错。
As the development of the Internet, more and more& people tend to send out e-cards instead of paper ones to&
their friends when an important holiday came.
Comparing with traditional cards, e-cards are lively
and interesting. They can give us not pictures but
sounds. However, it is faster to send an e-card 6. than traditional cards. There is a variety of cards
on line which you can choose. With the
popularity of e-cards, less paper is used as
making paper cards, it is better for our environment.& In short, use e-cards as possible as we could.& Using e-cards should be accepte by more people,
not the young alone.
1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____ 6. ______ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____
我有更好的答案
1. as→with 2. 去掉out 3. came→comes/arrives/approaches 4. Comparing→Compared
5. not后加only 6. However→Also/Furthermore/Moreover 7. which前加from 8. as→for
9. it→which 10. accept-accepted
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这篇短文改错的解析,一定是每个错处的解析,答案就算了,急用!I still remember my middle school life in Tianjin yet.I was then in a school for students from Tibet.As we were all left home at early age,we met lots of problems in_百度作业帮
求这篇短文改错的解析,一定是每个错处的解析,答案就算了,急用!I still remember my middle school life in Tianjin yet.I was then in a school for students from Tibet.As we were all left home at early age,we met lots of problems in
求这篇短文改错的解析,一定是每个错处的解析,答案就算了,急用!I still remember my middle school life in Tianjin yet.I was then in a school for students from Tibet.As we were all left home at early age,we met lots of problems in our daily life.We had to do the washing ,cleaning and shopping by us.However,we seldom felt lonely or helplessly.We enjoyed our happy life.At weekends,we would play basketball,swimming in the pool or go for a picnic.We were living in a big family.We treat each other as brothers and sisters.If any one in us had any difficulty in our life and study,the other would help him out.It has been five years when we graduated,but those memories are as sweet as ever before.
请见以下:I still remember my middle school life in Tianjin yet.I was then ---把yet去掉 yet一般出现否定句式in a school for students from Tibet.As we were all left home ---把WERE去掉 因为后面已有 LEFT行为动词 at early age,we met lots of problems in our daily life.We ------正确 had to do the washing ,cleaning and shopping by us.However,--将US变为OURSELVES 意思 为靠我们自己 we seldom felt lonely or helplessly.We enjoyed our happy life.---将LONELY改为ALONE FEEL ALONE固定搭配 At weekends,we would play basketball,swimming in the pool ----将SWIMMMING改为SWIM 因为时态前后要保持一致 or go for a picnic.We were living in a big family.We treat ---------将TREAT变为TREATED 因 为是过去式 each other as brothers and sisters.If any one in us had any ---将IN变为OF 意思:我们其 中的任何一个 difficulty in our life and study,the other would help him out.-----将OUR变为HIS 泛指 任何人 有任何困难 再说后面也有 HIM OUT人称代词做呼应It has been five years when we graduated,but those memories ---将WHEN改为SINCE 意思是 距离目前毕业已经有5年了 SINCE意思从什么时候开始 代表一段时间 are as sweet as ever before.----将ARE变为IS MEMORIES回忆应当作为单数使用求详细解答:短文改错.
英浯课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文.假设以下小短文为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改. 短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个_百度作业帮
求详细解答:短文改错.
英浯课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文.假设以下小短文为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改. 短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个
求详细解答:短文改错.
&&&& 英浯课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文.假设以下小短文为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改. 短文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.
增加:在缺词处加…个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词.
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词.
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词.
&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.
&&&&&&&&& 3.必须按答题要求做题.否则不给分.
Dear Andy,
&&&& I am glad to learn from that you are coming to China and will stay at my home. My parents and I are
very pleasing to have you with me. Now let me tell you that we have arranged for you. I know the school would organize a lot of things for you do in the morning. In the afternoon, I'll show you around and take
you to some place of interest. We'll mostly stay at home in the evening watch TV, playing games, and meeting people. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time or enjoy each other's company.
&&&& I'm looking forward very much to meet you soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhao Mei
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Andy,&&&& I am glad to learn
that you are coming to China and will stay at my home.My parents and I are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.去掉from
to have you with
.Now let me tell you
we have arranged for you.I know the school &&&&& 2.pleased&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.what
organize a lot of things for you∧do in the morning.In the afternoon,I'll show you around and take 5.will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.to
you to some
of interest.We'll mostly stay at home in the evening
TV,playing games,and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.places&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.watching
meeting people.I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time
enjoy each other's company.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.and &&& &I'm looking forward very much to
you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 10.meeting &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours sincerely,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhao Mei求老师解答:短文改错.假定英语课
短文改错.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增_百度作业帮
求老师解答:短文改错.假定英语课
短文改错.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增
求老师解答:短文改错.假定英语课
短文改错.假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的一篇作文.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉.注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; &&&&&&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.
&&&& It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8,2007.I was walking along Park Road towards the east while an old man came out of the park on the other sides of the street.Then I saw a yellow car drive up Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road.The next moment the car hit the man while she was crossing the road.He fall with a cry.The car didn't stop and drive off at full speed going west.I noticed the driver was young woman wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864.After two minutes later,I stopped a passing car and took the old man to the nearest hospital._______________________________________________________________________________
&&&& It was 7:15
the morning of February 8,2007.I was walking along Park Road towards the& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1.on east
an old man came out of the park on the other
of the street.Then I saw a& &&& 2.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.side yellow car drive up Third Street and
a right turn into Park Road.The next moment& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.make the car hit the man while
was crossing the road.He
with a cry.The car didn't stop& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.fall and
off at full speed going west.I noticed the driver was∧young woman ∧
a pair& &&&7.drove&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.a&&&&&&&&&&9.who / 改为 wearing of glasses and the plate number was AC864.After two minutes
,I stopped a passing car& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.去掉later and took the old man to the nearest hospital.两篇短文改错 求正解..Mike was taken to police station and put in a room with another thief,an old man.this man looked at Mike said ,"why have they broght you there?" "i stole a small radio one day after their lessons ,"said Mike .the man lau_百度作业帮
两篇短文改错 求正解..Mike was taken to police station and put in a room with another thief,an old man.this man looked at Mike said ,"why have they broght you there?" "i stole a small radio one day after their lessons ,"said Mike .the man lau
两篇短文改错 求正解..Mike was taken to police station and put in a room with another thief,an old man.this man looked at Mike said ,"why have they broght you there?" "i stole a small radio one day after their lessons ,"said Mike .the man laughed rude at Mike ."you ought to steal something really valuable,what you can be proud of ,so that your name is put on the newspaper .go and steal a lot of the money from a bank next time!"mike thought for a few seconds and then said ,"i can't do that ." "why not?are you afraid?" said the old thief ."no,“ said Mike ,"i am not afraid ,but the banks all closed at three o'clock ,and my lesson don't finish after four,'swimming is very popular ,people like it in summer because water makes people felling cool.thought is you swim in a wrong place,it may not be safe .recently ,a lot of people died when enjoy themselves in water ,most of them were students.but some people are not careful enough in swimming .they often think they swim very well that nothing will happen on them in water .they die not because they were not good swimmer,but because they were not careful .so don't get into the water when you are alone .if there is "no swimming "sign ,don't get into water ,if you remeber these ,swimming will be safe.
Mike was taken to police station and put in a room with another thief,an old man.this man looked at Mike said ,"why have they broght you there(改为here)?" "i stole a small radio one day after their lessons ,"said Mike .the man laughed rude(改为rudely) at Mike ."you ought to steal something really valuable,what (which)you can be proud of ,so that your name is put on the newspaper .go and steal a lot of the (删去the)money from a bank next time!"mike thought for a few seconds and then said ,"i can't do that ." "why not?are you afraid?" said the old thief ."no,“ said Mike ,"i am not afraid ,but the banks all closed(改为close) at three o'clock ,and(改为but) my lesson don't finish after(改为before) four,'swimming is very popular ,people like it in summer because water makes people felling(改为feel) cool.thought is you swim in a wrong place,it may not be safe .recently ,a lot of people died when enjoy(enjoying) themselves in water ,most of them(who) were students.but some people are not careful enough in swimming .they often think they swim very(改为so) well that nothing will happen on them in water .they die(改为died) not because they were not good swimmer,but because they were not careful .so don't get into the water when you are alone .if there is "no swimming "sign ,don't get into water ,if you remeber these ,swimming will be safe.
line 3那里you are ought to第2篇:line2开头意思是如果你在那个地方,可能不安全么?你应该用if you.....而不是thought is...
还有后面when they enjoyed themselves...}

我要回帖

更多关于 短文改错技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信