we. will.become.can we make friendss

这是英语歌中的一句,As we go on,we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change,come whateverWe will still be,friends forever第三行as our lives change,come whatever后面这个倒装有点不明所以_百度作业帮
这是英语歌中的一句,As we go on,we rememberAll the times we had togetherAnd as our lives change,come whateverWe will still be,friends forever第三行as our lives change,come whatever后面这个倒装有点不明所以
省略would的虚拟倒装.倒装前的整句为We will still be friends whatever would come.many people will became good friends用become or gt_百度作业帮
many people will became good friends用become or gt
will 后加动词原形,所以句子应该是Many people will become(get) good friends都可以.请问怎样转换成特殊疑问句?1.His uncle will come back ( in on hour)?2,we usually go to school (by bike) 3,I will (go shopping)4,this is (tom's) bedroom.5,tomorrow will be (cloudy and windy) 6,spring come (in march).7,he (want fishing)with his friends yesterday.8,we want_百度作业帮
请问怎样转换成特殊疑问句?1.His uncle will come back ( in on hour)?2,we usually go to school (by bike) 3,I will (go shopping)4,this is (tom's) bedroom.5,tomorrow will be (cloudy and windy) 6,spring come (in march).7,he (want fishing)with his friends yesterday.8,we want to (go cycling).9,i like baseball it is (very interesting).10,I would like (some water).11a,plant has (four) parts.12,plant have flowers (because the flowers make seeds).13,Li ming went to the park (to plant trees).14.plant are toprt and (because we use them).15.It's about (3 hours bus ride).16.there is (a little)water in the glass .17.they are leaving for japan (the dery after tomorrow ).18.Lodon is (in England).19.The coat is (300 yuan).20.(Li ming) can yun very quickly.感激不尽
How soon will his uncle come back?How do you usually go to school?What will you do?Whose bedroom is this?How will the weather be tomorrow?/ What will the weather be like tomorrow?When does spring come?What did he do with his friends yesterday?What do you want to do?Why do you like baseball?What would you like?How many parts does a plant have?Why do plants have flowers?Why did Li Ming go to the park?Why are plants important?How far is it?How much water is there in the glass?When are they leaving for Japan?Where is London?How much is the coat?Who can run very quickly?(楼主写错好多单词)
您可能关注的推广宿迁职业技术学院
设为首页 |
------ 行政部门 ------
招生信息网
------ 教学单位 ------
------------ 友情链接 ------------
西安外事学院
大连装备职业技术学院
长安大学兴华学院
西安外事学院附属职业中等专业学校
上海新世纪信息进修学院
江苏省教育考试院
甘肃省高招信息网
河南招生考试信息网
江苏招生考试网
&&&&&Copyright 2010 @
版权所有:宿迁职业技术学院 联系电话:(8,805128
&&&&&地址:
江苏省宿迁市湖滨新城合欢路8号 邮编:223800
您是第位访问者!i made a wish for my families,my friends and myself,hope that will be come true请帮忙看下这句话的语法是否正确,_百度作业帮
i made a wish for my families,my friends and myself,hope that will be come true请帮忙看下这句话的语法是否正确,
不正确的.如果在口语能听懂就行,书面上的话就绝对不可以的.wish 和 hope是两个动词,可以选择用其中一个非谓语作伴随状语.我不太了解你想要表达的意思,没法帮你改.}

我要回帖

更多关于 we become one 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信