this is part of meme作文半分钟

this is me作文 90秒左右,快_百度作业帮
this is me作文 90秒左右,快
this is me作文 90秒左右,快
this is meI‘m twelve years old.I am a student of Class 1,Grade 7.I like playing basketball and reading.My favourite fruit are banans and apples.Also,I like eating hamburgers.I am a good student in my class.I like English and math because they are interesting.I'm friendly.I like sports.Do you want me to be your friend?I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment.I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto.Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path.Thank you teachers.I finished presentation
this is meI‘m
twelve years old. I am a student of Class 1,Grade 7. I like playing basketball and reading. My favourite fruit are banans and apples. Also, I like eating hamburgers. I am a good st...
this is meI am
twelve years old. I am a student of Class 6,Grade 6. I like playing basketball and reading. My favourite fruit are bananas and apples. Also, I like eating hamburgers. I am a good ...this is me英语作文_百度作业帮
this is me英语作文
this is me英语作文
This is meI‘m twelve years old.I am a student of Class 1,Grade 7.I like playing basketball and reading.My favourite fruit are banans and apples.Also,I like eating hamburgers.I am a good student in my class.I like English and math because they are interesting.I'm friendly.I like sports.Do you want me to be your friend?I like this hotel management professional,because I like to live in a strict order of the management environment.I have my professional self-confidence and hope,as long as the efforts will be fruitful,this is my motto.Since I chose this profession,I will follow this path,effort,perseverance path.Thank you teachers.I finished presentation这是今年十二岁的梅.我是1班的一名学生,7年级.我喜欢打篮球和读书.我最喜欢的水果是香蕉和苹果.另外,我喜欢吃汉堡.我在班里是一个好学生.我喜欢英语和数学,因为它们很有趣.我很友好.我喜欢运动.你想让我成为你的朋友吗?我喜欢酒店管理这个专业,是因为我喜欢生活在一个严格管理秩序的环境.我对我的专业充满自信和希望,只要努力,就会有收获,这是我的座右铭.既然我选择了这个专业,我会走这条路,努力的,坚持不懈的走下去.我的介绍完了这就是我 This Is Me
My name is Li
Xing, a boy in fourteen years old. I come from Dalian, Liaoning Province, which
is a beautiful and energetic city. Every year, thousands of tourists
visit there. There are three people in my family, my parents and I. My parents
are doctors who work in a big hospital in my city. I have many interests. Swimming,
reading and movie are my favorites, which bring color to my busy study life. In
study, I am good at Chinese and English, while math is my weakness. I work very
hard to improve it, but it doesn’t work very well. Besides, I am easygoing and
likely to make friends with others. Friendship is an important part of my life.
我叫李兴,今年十四岁。我来自辽宁省大连市。这是一个美丽而又充满活力的城市。每年都有成千上万的游客来这里参观。我家共有三口人,父母和我。我的父母都是大医院的医生。我有很多爱好,其中游泳,阅读和电影是我最喜欢的。它们给我忙碌的学习生活带来了很多色彩。我擅长语文和英语,而数学则是我的弱项。尽管我很努力去提高它,但是并没有很大的作用。除此之外,我也是个外向的人,喜欢和别人做朋友。友情是我生活中重要的一部分。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有This is me
This is me. I`m You
Haoyang. I`m eleven years old. I''m a boy.I`m in class five grade five.
I have two big ears,I am short. I like reading books,play compute games
hiking. My birthday is June 26th.This is me, a lovely boy!this is me英语作文
> this is me英语作文
this is me英语作文
来源:作文网
  This is me(这就是我)
  Hello, everybody! My name is Michael. I'm a happy boy. Because I laugh every day. I have a big family. There are three people in my family, my mother, my father and I.
  My parents are managers and I'm a student. I study in Grade Seven, Class Eleven, Dongzhou Middle School. It's a nice place. There are many students in my class. I have a good teacher, Miss Jiang.
  My favorite lessons are English and Maths. I like dogs very much. I have only one dog. Its name is Doudou. It's a pretty dog.
  Oh, I forgot to tell you something about my old friend. His name is Tad. His hobby is playing basketball. So he is taller and stronger than I. He has two big eyes and long hair. He is my best friend.
  This is me, a happy boy!
  This is me(这就是我)
  Hello, everyone. My name is Zhou Qi and my English name is Kate. I hope to make friends with you.
  Now, I'm studying at Chunhui Secondary School. I' m in Class One, Grade Two. I'm interested in learning English, playing badminton, surfing the internetm etc.
  My school is beautiful. There are a great number of trees, various flowers in the garden. The school includes two playgrounds, four flats, one office building and two teaching buildings.
  I believe I can succeed and I love my school. That's all. Thank you.
  This is me(这就是我)
  Hello!Everyone!Look!This is me!
  My name is Li Jiani,I&m thirteen years old!I am from China,live in Shanxi,Datong.I'm a girl.
  I have long black hear ,and I have a medium build.But I'm a little short.I study in No.2 middle school.
  My favorite color is pink.And my favorite subjeck is English.I like my English teacher ,too.Because she is very beautiful.
  I like writing in the Internet on weekends.And I like reading books on vacation.
  For breakfast,I eat eggs and drink milk.For lunch,I usually eat rice,vegetables,and soup.For dinner ,I like eating noodles.
  I like eating ice cream.But I never eat hamburger.Because it's junk food!It is bed for my health.
  Usually I get up at 6:30 on school day.But sometimes I get up at 5 o'clock.Because I read English books.
  Last Sunday,I'm not feeling well.Because I had a cold.I shouldn't drink cold water and I shouldn't eat cold food!In the afternoon , I went to see a doctor.The doctor said :&You should take some medicine, you should lie down and have a good rest.&
  In the second day.I was feeling well.
  Tomorrow,I am going to the beach.I am playing beach volleyball with my mother.And I am swimming in the say!
  Oh!This is me!What about you??
this is me英语作文相关推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 this is love to me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信