请问各位大神f1这段话用英语得怎么说?

请问各位大神怎样用英语表达这段话?_百度知道
请问各位大神怎样用英语表达这段话?
按默认排序
按时间排序
If you need the lining material, please [get in touvh with/contact] me, I will provide you the same, but with extra charges.
百度知道还有13条回答
This silk material is a little bit transparent. If it is used for clothes, extra lining is needed.
A kind of color with different color processing when dyeing will come into three kinds of red brown.
confirm the order:
please check whether it is correct or not.
满意就采纳我吧,谢谢
I'm really sorry to inform you that NO.SC008 fabric has been sold out. If you are still willing to purchase NO.SC012 fabric, I can supply the same amount lining fabric as a compensation.
里衬面料? 仅指衣服里面的内衬布料吧?
Please contact/call me if you need linings, I can provide them, but extra charges are required.请问各位大神这句英文表达的是什么意思?I mean 2 m tip, 10m fabric with zebras and all other articles 5 m Total 50m+2m tip!_百度作业帮
请问各位大神这句英文表达的是什么意思?I mean 2 m tip, 10m fabric with zebras and all other articles 5 m Total 50m+2m tip!
I mean 2 m tip, 10m fabric with zebras and all other articles 5 m Total 50m+2m tip!
这是一句谈论服装或服装面料的话:我指的是2m的装饰,10m的黑白相间面料和加有所有其他配饰(各)5m.总共是 50m 面料 + 2m 装饰.看上去 m 是量度单位(米)10m 和 5m 其中一个似乎应该是“件数”而不是“长度”,否则下面的 50m+2m 就无法解释.请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的能力了;我提供一个类_百度作业帮
请问各位大神这句话用英语得怎么说?原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的能力了;我提供一个类
原文:thanks you so much for your reponse,i send you picture for the type of jacket^^tell me if is possible ^^,confirm ^^again..---------------------关于服装款式的制作,主要看裁缝师的能力了;我提供一个类似的款式供您参考下.
as for the fashions of clothes, they depend on the abil Here I provide you a similar fashion of clothes for you to consult.请问下面这段话用英文怎么说?配音就是在片头动画中加入声音的过程,可以是外在的音乐也可以是配音演员自己根据画面的变化而录制的声音.这是一项创造性的工作,可以使片头动画更具有感染力._百度作业帮
请问下面这段话用英文怎么说?配音就是在片头动画中加入声音的过程,可以是外在的音乐也可以是配音演员自己根据画面的变化而录制的声音.这是一项创造性的工作,可以使片头动画更具有感染力.
配音就是在片头动画中加入声音的过程,可以是外在的音乐也可以是配音演员自己根据画面的变化而录制的声音.这是一项创造性的工作,可以使片头动画更具有感染力.还漏了一段内容:在制作片头动画过程中,视频内容的采集多是来自于影片内部的高潮或具有冲击力的片段,将这些内容通过剪辑、组接等不同手段使呈现连续的,更具动感的画面,以最大限度的感染观众。
Dubbing is the process of adding voice to the animated titles,it can be the external music or the dubber record the voice according to the change of the pictures.this is a creativ work,it makes the animated titles more infective.In the production process of animated titles,The collection of video content is from the high light or the most impactive parts of the film,These elements are assembled through the clip,different means to present continuous,more dynamic images,in order to maximize the audience.}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神f2全网通 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信