and,idonotwant,tosayanythingwe say是什么意思思?

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:请问这段英文表达的是什么意思?also how much would be required for a dress of 34 inches in length from shoulder to hem line and bust of 35.5 inches,waist of 30 inches and hips of 35-36 inches approx.and to say if it were an overlapping dress design like overlapping ne_百度作业帮
请问这段英文表达的是什么意思?also how much would be required for a dress of 34 inches in length from shoulder to hem line and bust of 35.5 inches,waist of 30 inches and hips of 35-36 inches approx.and to say if it were an overlapping dress design like overlapping neckline/ cross over type,sleeveless and some frills and pleats below the empire bust line?Kind of a line flowy type dress?and Zip fitting?If I had to order would you also have the same kind colour lime zip and that beautiful beaded attachment that I can apply somewhere to the bust?or make it a belt separate and that goes on a similar satin ish silk ribbon in this lime citron colour?kind regards
对于一件裙子的尺寸到底是多少?是不是大概从肩部到底边的长度是34英寸(86.36厘米),胸围是35.5英寸(90.17厘米),腰围30英寸(76.2厘米),臀围35-36英寸(88.9-91.44厘米),另外是不是重叠式样像领子处有重叠的领口或者是围巾式领口,无袖加一些花边装饰,在胸围线下加皱褶?是整片的流畅款式还是拉链修身款式?如果我下单的话,是不是你们也有同样颜色的灰绿色拉链,以及漂亮的珠珠装饰物,这样我可以将珠珠点缀在胸部,或者有独立的缝好珠子的颜色非常接近的灰绿色缎带.我可以自己装饰.补充说明:看到你真的需要帮助,好心帮个忙,别忘了采纳,顾客的要求不低,你们一定要搞清楚再接单,不然赚不到钱,还要赔钱,有其他问题可以继续联系我!
肩宽,胸围,臀围的裙子需要多少,,太长了翻译不过来。WHATARRYOUWANTTOSAY?ICANNOTUNDESTAND,COUIDYOUPAEDONGAIN中文是什么意思_百度作业帮
WHATARRYOUWANTTOSAY?ICANNOTUNDESTAND,COUIDYOUPAEDONGAIN中文是什么意思
原文有误,修改如下:WHAT ARR YOU WANT TO SAY?I CAN NOT UNDESTAND,COUID YOU PAEDON GAINWhat do you want to say?I can not understand,could you pardon again?你想说什么?我不明白,能否再说一遍?这句话很别扭,尤其是最后一句,不知所云,只能猜译.
“pardon? ”在口语中就是表示未明白对方的话,请求再说一遍的意思.参考译文1:卡森现在已有所改善,因为他喜欢他的英语,说英语以下me.But卡森仍然喜欢做他喜欢的东西,特别是runsinside DOSS任何,并问他的朋友们跟着她。mayoe卡森是妈妈和爸爸可以帮助教师告诉他对这个,谢谢你。参考译文2:卡松现在已改善他的英语,因为他喜欢什么都跟着我的英语说。但卡松仍然喜欢去做他喜欢低 runsinside 多斯,问他的朋友们跟随她.mayoe 卡松是妈妈,爸爸能帮助老师,告诉他这件,谢谢你。参考译文3:卡松现在已改善他的英语,因为他喜欢什么都跟着我的英语说。但卡松仍然喜欢去做他喜欢低 runsinside 多斯,问他的朋友们跟随她.mayoe 卡松是妈妈,爸爸能帮助老师,告诉他这件,谢谢你。参考译文4:卡森现在已有改善他的英文自他喜欢说的任何英文以下我.但卡森仍喜欢做一些事他喜欢.特别是runsinside Doss和问他的朋友,跟她.mayoe卡森是爸爸妈妈和可以帮助的教师,告诉他有关这,感谢你。语义参照:解除全球日益上涨的海平面危机
The growing global crisis of the sea level rise这是你想要的,还是?
This is what you want, or?非宁静无以致远
Without serenity not go farmodel is used to size components and
模型用来调整组件的大小和成功的女士
Ms. success但是买不到回来的火车票
But can not buy a train ticket back听你这语气好像是有男朋友了吧?
Listen to this voice seems to be your boyfriend, right?我认为一家人可以一辈子平平安安的在一起
I think a person can life together in peaceCHINANET Guangdong province network
CHINANET广东省网络如果仅仅是朋友
If only to be friends对我来说,你是最重要的
For me, you are the most importantInspector Walsh listened carefully.'We're going to question everyone,Miss Clarkson.'
督察沃尔什仔细聆听。“我们将问题每个人,小姐克拉克森。”一辆蓝色的汽车
Blue automobile亲爱的,中午好。愿你开心一整天
Dear, Good afternoon. Wish you happy daythere is no avaliable captured device
没有兴趣捕获设备打工占用很时间,而学生应利用尽可能多的时间来学习
Take time to work it, and students should use the time to learn as much as possibleSusan had 50dollars to spend at the carnival.She spent 12dollars on food and twice as much on rides.How many dollars did she have jeft to spend?
THE HOTEL WAS NICE AND NOT VERY EXPENSIVE
酒店是好也不是很贵我喜欢你,真的很喜欢你,希望你能给我一个好的答案
I love you, really like you, hope you can give me a good answerin this context the implication from these non significant trials is that there remains a 20% chance that at least a 50% improvement in survival exists but not detect
在此上下文中这些非重大试验的启示是仍有 20%的几率至少提高 50%生存存在但未检测到早上六点
正在翻译,请等待... your employer
你的雇主但终究还是好的居多
But mostly good after all嗨了吧
Hey!我相信 我会有 水晶之恋
I believe I have a Crystal lovetchnology
正在翻译,请等待...When you understand, know, what am I looking for
当你了解,知道,我在寻找什么本市其他住址
The city's other residential addressそうは思えない本気で言ってるんですか
不真的说了吗?Jim
吉姆well remember
记住suprise
惊喜recognizing that harmful practices or by-products should not be "someone else's problem."
认识的,有害的做法或副产品不应是“别人的问题。”We should ask some money from Anna.She may help.
我们应该问一些钱从 Anna.She 可能会帮助。他画画画得好
An other image image image profit enthusiasti enjoy your company
我欣赏你的公司他们在哪儿住多久了
Where did they in live how longEarmouth
EarmouthContinues the gas channel positive pressure ventilation
持续气道正压通气steam pipe(size2)from the boiler to the KSH500
pipe(size2)from 蒸汽锅炉 KSH500high resolution night refill-3x
高分辨率的夜晚再充装 3 x據透視顯示系統,它是目前極為重要的現實和虛擬環境中,由於相互咬合的真實場景的深度信息
The X-ray display system, it is the reality is extremely important and virtual environment, because each bite the true scenes depth informationSMTP Server reply:552 message size exceeds maximum message size
SMTP服务器的答复:552邮件大小超过最大邮件大小假如你是MIKe,你的好朋友luck的宠物狗----Mary,走失了好几天,为此,他感到很忧虑,请给Lucy写封信,安慰她,并推测狗可能在哪里,在做什么。要求:用以下句式进行推测:she might...it is possible that...
If you are MIKe, your good friend luck pet dog----Mary, has been lost several days, for this, he felt very anxiously, please write a letter to Lucy, comforts her, and extrapolated the dog in where, is possibly making any.Request: Carries on with a below type extrapolated that,she might…it is possibl在一起九个月了
Together nine months蛋黄酥
Egg yolk cakesI am very interested in the U.S.
我很感兴趣,美国我的家庭介绍
My family introduction面试时用手撑着头不会给主考留下好的印象
During a job interview with his hands over her head will not be able to leave a good impression.周润发,演技很好,我看了他很多电影,最喜欢他的赌片
Chow Yun-fat, acting very well, I see him a lot of movies, like his best bet四川新筑路业发展有限公司
Sichuan new road building industry development co LtdFailure to make the wind Piaoxu stray, knowing mine heart oleaves
未能使风 Piaoxu 流浪,知道矿心 oleavesHave you ever been in love
正在翻译,请等待...我已经看到你的定单列表了
I have seen your order listIt's not easy to be an astronaut's son.
It's not easy to be an astronaut's son.沙特吉达
Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaAlthough Galbraith is a British citizen and singer, he is more famous and well-known abroad, especially in China, whereas his songs were chosen as part of the Chinese education curriculum for learning English. Galbraith's songs are used to help Chinese children learn English as his songs are easy to remember and suitab
[object Object]也有事故性、技术性差错
Also incidental, technical errorsdear white,something you got to know
各位白色,一起来,你知道So what's your choice between being a common person or a hero with people's respects? Most people will choose the latter. But what will be your choice if the cost is laying your lover among the risks? What will it be if the cost is you can never tell the girl, who you love so much, that you love her? The spider man had
那么什么是你被一个共同的人或与人们的尊重的英雄之间的选择?大多数人会选择后者。但是,什么是你的选择,如果成本之间的风险奠定你的恋人吗?会是什么,如果成本是你永远无法告诉女孩,你爱这么多,你爱她?蜘蛛侠了这一矛盾。但最后他还是选择了后者,而不是为了成为英雄,但这个词和平。三年前,krystal和四个女孩组成了组合f(x)
Three years ago, Krystal and four girls formed a combination of f (x)I am boring ,and I won’t talk with you
我很沉闷,我不会与你讨论这个故事本身很有趣,所以我又看了一遍
Story very interesting and therefore I looked againist ploppy drive
是Ploppy驱动器Glass Liquer
玻璃浑浊escale
L'Escale最近查询:
R sell lighting equipment
Therefore, today, I am unable to go to school
四川菜出名的美味佳肴和强烈的风味,其众多品种和最出名的辣热
Time, place, event
Make love a healthy
一个真正的朋友是一个人走在世界其它地区走时
我们现在保持距离他写信。
正在翻译,请等待...
仔细一看,它成为东西远不如显著
30 minute brisk chat当前位置: &
and what can i say to make you mine是什么意思
中文翻译让我说你是我的我该说什么才能赢得你的心我该说什么留住你我该说什麽才能打动你的心我要说什么才能把你占为己有:&&&&短语和例子 dance and delight = de ...:&&&&adj. 1.〔疑问〕什么;多少。 W- books h ...:&&&&n. 1.〔美国〕罐头,听头(=〔英国〕tin);(装液 ...:&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...:&&&&vt.,vi. 1.说,讲;表达;表明,宣示;声明,主张 ...:&&&&adv. 到某种状态;〔特指〕到停止状态;关闭。 ★也常 ...:&&&&vt. (made ) 1.(a)做,作,造,制造,做成 ...:&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...:&&&&短语和例子 mine2 n. 1.矿,矿山,矿井;【矿物 ...
例句与用法1.And what can i say to make you mine我该说什么以把握住你
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 say hi是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信