求助大侠帮忙翻译一段英语,要准确,拜托帮忙查一些好段落啦!

求助,哪位大侠帮忙准确翻译一下。 谢谢_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:187,651贴子:
求助,哪位大侠帮忙准确翻译一下。 谢谢收藏
A STATEMENT ABOUT THE XIAO PROCEDURE SURGICAL TRIAL Since its inception, Sophie's Voice Foundation has closely monitored nerve rerouting surgery for bladder reinnervation as an avenue for research and treatment of children with spina bifida. Initial reports of this procedure, which was developed in China, suggested a very good success rate so that children could empty their bladders on their own and stay dry. For the past three years, we worked with doctors at Children's Hospital of Atlanta worked to develop a protocol for a surgical trial to be conducted in Atlanta while reviewing the results that were coming out of North American centers. At this point, there is evidence that nerve rerouting can successfully bring new functional nerves into the bladder. This means that nerve rerouting should remain an important avenue for research. However, the results in North America as measured by improvement in bladder function and continence have not yet matched the results in China. Neuroscience tends to be very complex and scientists and doctors are just beginning to understand the way that nerves behave when they are divided and reconnected during rerouting procedures. There are many questions at a basic science level that will need to be answered in order to better understand how this procedure works and how it can be made more successful. Fortunately, the National Institutes of Health is supporting an effort continue evaluation of this procedure. We will continue to closely monitor emerging results. For now, Sophie's Voice Foundation and the participating physicians at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta believe that the most prudent course is to await these results. We will continue to focus on the prevention of spina bifida, prenatal education, support of family outreach programs and research that improves the quality of life for children with spina bifida.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求助!英语翻译
哪位大侠能帮忙翻译一下,需要交毕业论文的,谢谢了!!!_百度知道
求助!英语翻译
哪位大侠能帮忙翻译一下,需要交毕业论文的,谢谢了!!!
内容::在市场经济条件下,没有能回避市场的企业,也不应当有不搞企业文化的企业。一个企业的生存和发展,必须依靠建设优秀的企业文化。竞争越是激烈,企业文化建设的任务就越是紧迫,那种把经济工作跟企业文化建设对立起来的观点和做法,往往就是企业战略性的失误。越困难的企业越要抓企业文化建设,困难企业不抓企业建设,无异于放弃生存的权利。那种认为没有钱就不能抓企业文化的说法是错误的,因为企业文化诸要素中,观念、精神、道德、制度等文化的建设是可以不花钱或者少花钱就可以好起来的,而且,困难企业没有了精神支柱,没有了目标、追求,会更加困难,反之抓好了企业文化建设,企业上下同心,精神振奋,方略正确,就可以走出困境,效益自然会好起来。这是企业生存发展中相辅相成,相互促进的两个方面。
提问者采纳
In a market economy, there is no market, the enterprise can be avoided, nor should there not to engage in corporate culture business. An enterprise's survival and development, we must rely on the building of outstanding corporate culture. The more intense competition, corporate culture, the more urgent task of building, that kind of economic work with the building of enterprise culture in opposition to the views and practices is often the corporate strategic mistakes. The more difficult the more we need business building of enterprise culture, difficult business enterprises do not grasp the building is tantamount to giving up the right to life. The idea that there is no money can not grasp the corporate culture is wrong, because the various elements of corporate culture, ideas, spiritual, moral, and other cultural construction of the system can be at no cost, or less money you can get better, and the difficulties enterprises do not have the spiritual support, without the goal, the pursuit will be more difficult, otherwise do a good job of building of enterprise culture, enterprise work in unity, in high spirits, the right strategy, you can out of the woods, and efficiency will naturally get better. This is the enterprise survival and development of complementary and mutually reinforcing aspects. 希望能帮到你
提问者评价
可以的,谢谢了哈!!我也是帮同学,超级感谢!!分就那么多了,希望别介意……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语好得大侠帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢。一定追加分数。_百度知道
请英语好得大侠帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢。一定追加分数。
请帮忙翻译以下几个口语化的句子。问题和答案请都翻译一下,谢谢。1,你有什么兴趣爱好?我比较喜欢篮球,最喜欢的篮球明星是卡特。也很喜欢姚明,他现在在美国打球。2,请谈谈你如何让计算机局域网络更为安全?计算机网络的安全首先要一个高效稳定的服务器,对于服务器的选择和维护很重要。其次是防火墙,由于很多数据要通过服务器共享,一个干净无毒的环境对于数据的安全尤为重要。为了达到此目的,应该尽量避免终端机上私人数据的使用,很多时候一些计算机病毒都是由一些不知名的数据流入引起的。对于数据的备份和恢复也很重要,经常对数据备份,可以在系统崩溃之后在最短的时间内恢复到最初的状态。3.如果你需要在周6或周日加班,你会觉得工作很枯燥吗?要求单位为你支付加班费吗?我对加班并不反对,即使在周6,日要占去一天的休息时间。工作是第一位的。对于加班费,我觉得如果是我计划内的事情没有做完,就谈不上加班费的问题。而如果是医院要求加班的,我希望医院可以按照相关规定支付费用。4.请谈谈你对本医院的第一印象?首先我觉得这家医院环境很好,很安静。地方虽然不大,但是显得很整齐,给人一种很温馨的感觉。这里有很多外国人,应该是面向外国朋友的医院。5.看过你的简历,你没有工作经验,你觉得你可以胜任这个工作吗?我在大学的学习过程中,对专业技术也有过硬的掌握。对于网络方面的知识不仅是课业的要求,也是我的兴趣。如果可以得到这份工作我相信我能够胜任。6.经常出差你家里会不会有意见,你的家庭成员都有谁?我现在已经成年,父母身体都不错。家庭方面不会有什么负面因素影响到我的工作。我的家庭成员是4个人,父母,我,还有我的爷爷。爷爷今年78岁。7.对于办公软件你能够熟练使用嘛?我对于OFFICE系列的软件可以熟练使用,在校期间经常会用到WORD,POWERPOINT来完成一些电子作业。8.你希望的月薪是多少钱?我的目标是2000元左右,但这不是绝对的,我希望的是获得一个机会。9.在校期间得过什么奖励?习成绩优良,无不良记录,取得3等奖学金2次,优秀团员1次。
1, what interest hobby do you have? I compare like the basketball, most likes the basketball star is Carter. Also likes Yao being bright very much, he plays a ball game now in US. 2, how please chat you to let the computer confined network be safer? The computer network security first takes a highly effective stable server, is very important regarding the server choice and the maintenance. Next is a firewall, because very many data must through server sharing, a clean non-toxic environment especially be important regarding the data security. In order to achieve this goal, should avoid on as far as possible the terminal the personal data use, every so often some computer virus all are cause by some not well-known data inflow. And restores regarding the data backup very is also important, to the data backup, may collapses after the system restore frequently in the shortest time to the initial condition. 3. if you need 6 or Sunday work overtime in the week, you can think the work is very arid? The request unit pays the overtime pay for you? I did not oppose to working overtime, even if in the week 6, the date must account for day-long relaxation time. The work is first. Regarding the overtime pay, I in thought if is I plans the matter not to complete, is far from the overtime pay the question. But if is hospital request working overtime, I hoped the hospital may defer to the correlation stipulation payment expense. 4. please chat you to this hospital first impression? First I thought this hospital environment is very good, very peaceful. Although the place is not big, but appears very neatly, for human one kind of very warm feeling. Here has very many foreigners, should faces the foreign friend's hospital. 5. has read your resume, you do not have the work experience, you thought you may be competent this work? I in university's study process, also have grasping to the specialized technology which stands up to the most rigorous test. Not only regarding the network aspect knowledge is the schoolwork request, also is my interest. If may obtain this share to work I to believe I can be competent. 6. travels on official business in your family to be able frequently to have the opinion, your family members all some who? I already grew up now, the parents body was all good. The family aspect cannot have any negative factor to affect mine work. My family member is 4 individual, parents, I, but also has my grandfather. Grandfather this year 78 years old. 7. you can use skilled regarding the office software? I may use skilled regarding the OFFICE series software, in school period can use WORD,POWERPOINT frequently to complete some electronic work. 8. you hoped how much money is the monthly salary? My goal is about 2000 Yuan, but this is not absolute, I hope obtain an opportunity. 9. has rewarded in school period what? The custom result is fine, does not have buliang the record, obtains 3 and so on the scholarships 2 times, excellent league member 1 time.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
参考资料:
Mark is no second.
1, you have what interest love?
I compare to like better basketball, the most favorite basketball star is Carter.Also like 姚 very much clear, he plays ball in the United States now.
2, please discuss how you make area network in the calculator bureau more safe?
The safety of calculator network wants an efficiently stable server first, for choice and maintenance of server are very important.Is a fire wall secondly, because a lot of datas want to pass a server share, a clean and not poisonous environment for data of safe is importance.For attaining this purpose, should avoid the usage of the terminal on board private data as far as possible, a lot ...
上面的是用电子翻译的,劝你用时候小心点
1. What's you hobby?
i like basketball, my favorate star is Vince Carter. Of course, yao ming also, he's in NBA now.
2. How will you make the local area computer network be more secured?
The security of computer network requires an efficient and stable server at the first hand. It's very important to make a correct decision and perform necessary maintenance. The second thing is the firewall. Due to the mass data which are sharing by the server, it's critical to have a clear environment for the security of the data. In order to achieve this, the usage of private data at end user side should be avoided. Sometimes the virus are imported by some un...
1,What interest hobbies do you have? I prefer the basketball, the favorite basketball star is Carter. Like Yao Ming very much too, he plays ball in U.S.A. now. 2,Please discuss how you let the land network of computer office safer? Computer security of network should first one high-efficient steady server, choice and maintenance to the server are very important. Secondly it is the fire wall, because a lot of data should share through the server, the security to the datum of a clean and nonpoisonous environment is particularly important. In order to achieve this purpose, should try hard to avoid the use of the private data on the terminal machine, it is...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助大侠帮忙翻译一段英语,要准确,拜托啦!_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一句:高采食量和快速食品运输通过肠道营养稀释来满足营养需求。第二句:消化的纤维通过结肠努力被迅速消化为干燥的粪便颗粒。小颗粒和液体进入盲肠细菌发酵释放挥发性脂肪酸和合成蛋白质及维生素。最后一段:球团矿软盲肠的内容(caecotrophs-盲肠)是,定期开启肛门和摄取的营养。这种消化策略利用细菌发酵来合成营养并且避免了需要在消化道存储大量的食物。食物可以有效地被消化而不需要花长时间逗留在体内。希望可以帮到你。祝生活愉快。
第三章图片呢
最后一段:球团矿软盲肠的内容(caecotrophs-盲肠)是,定期开启肛门和摄取的营养。这种消化策略利用细菌发酵来合成营养并且避免了需要在消化道存储大量的食物。植被在地下,可以被有效地消化掉。而不用长时期地被用来放牧或成为掠食者的口粮。
你确定是:【逗留在体内】,而不是【暴露于捕猎者】吗
已经修证了。
提问者评价
厉害,谢谢,同祝生活愉快!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一段英文音频,30分钟左右,求翻译 有一段大约三十分钟的音频急需翻译,求各位大侠帮帮忙!
这是我的邮箱,谁能帮我翻译给我发个邮件或者留下你们的邮箱,我把音频发给你,音频_百度作业帮
一段英文音频,30分钟左右,求翻译 有一段大约三十分钟的音频急需翻译,求各位大侠帮帮忙!
这是我的邮箱,谁能帮我翻译给我发个邮件或者留下你们的邮箱,我把音频发给你,音频
一段英文音频,30分钟左右,求翻译 有一段大约三十分钟的音频急需翻译,求各位大侠帮帮忙!
这是我的邮箱,谁能帮我翻译给我发个邮件或者留下你们的邮箱,我把音频发给你,音频是一男一女的对话,只要翻译男的说的就可以了,女的说的不用翻,感激不尽!真的翻译出来我就把我所有的分都贡献啦~~~
你发我邮箱我试试看哈}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么样求助媒体帮忙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信