】A扩大到原来的100倍
B扩大到原来的10倍
C缩小到原来的10分之1A÷B=5(A和B都不为0的自然数),A和B的最大公因数是【
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5.904的小数点向右移动两位后,再向左移动三位的得到的数是【
C缩小到原来的10分之1
】A÷B=5(A和B都不为0的自然数),A和B的最大公因数是【 Bb
扫描下载二维码英语选择题1题,帮我详细分析一下The film is very boring,isn't it?____.l don't want to see it again.a Yes,it is.b No,it isn't
kiki刷粉926
反义疑问句,是什么就回答什么.A:是的,很无聊.B:不是,它不无聊.根据题境,这里选择A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
英、法、美三国国有企业管理比较
CAJ原文下载
PDF原文下载
马琦. 王勇.
改革与战略
1994年0...
“幸福校园”里找 去百度搜一下就好了 我现在也写论文呢 就是从那里找的 去看看吧 特别全
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'急!!!!!!!!谁帮我做一下题目,写下答案谢谢,都是选择题。_java吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:450,786贴子:
急!!!!!!!!谁帮我做一下题目,写下答案谢谢,都是选择题。收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
1:下述程序代码中有语法错误的行是(&& )。int i,ia[10],ib[10];&&&&&& /*第一行*/for (i=0;i&=9;i++)&&&&&&&& /*第2行*/&& ia[i]=0;&&&&&&&&&& /*第3行*/ib=&&&& /*第4行*/A.第1行 B.第2行 C.第3行 D.第4行 2:Given the following class definition:class A{A(int i){this.i=i;}}which of the following would be a valid inner class for this class?Select valid answer: A.class B{ } B.class B extends A{ } C.class B extends A{ B(){System.out.println(“i=”+i);} } D.class B{ class A{} } 3:public class Parent { &&&& int change() {…} } class Child extends Parent { } Which methods can be added into class Child? A.public int change(){} B.abstract int chang(){} C.private int change(){} D.none 4:给出下面的代码片断。。。下面的哪些陈述为错误的?1) public void create() {2)&&&& Vector myV3)&&&& myVect = new Vector();4) }A.第二行的声明不会为变量myVect分配内存空间。 B.第二行语句创建一个Vector类对象。 C.第三行语句创建一个Vector类对象。 D.第三行语句为一个Vector类对象分配内存空间 5:下面关于变量及其范围的陈述哪些是错的。 A.实例变量是类的成员变量。 B.实例变量用关键字static声明。 C.在方法中定义的局部变量在该方法被执行时创建 D.局部变量在使用前必须被初始化。 6:What will be the result of executing the following code? // F SuperclassX.javapackage packageX; public class SuperclassX{protected void superclassMethodX(){}int superclassVarX;}
// Filename SubclassY.java1.package packageX.packageY;2.3.public class SubclassY extends SuperclassX4.{5.SuperclassX objX = new SubclassY();6.SubclassY objY = new SubclassY();7.void subclassMethodY()8.{9.objY.superclassMethodX();10.11.i = objY.superclassVarX;12.}13.} Choices:<pilation error at line 5 <pilation error at line 9 C.Runtime exception at line 11 D.None of these 7:Select valid identifier of Java:A.%passwd B.3d_game C.$charge D.this 8:Which is the main() method return of a application? A.String B.byte C.char D.void 9:Which of the following statements are not legal? A.long l = 4990; B.int i = 4L; C.double d = 34.4; D.double t = 0.9F. 10:public class OuterClass {private double d1 = 1.0;//insert code here}You need to insert an inner class declaration at line 3. Which two inner class declarations arevalid?A.class InnerOne{ public static double methoda() {return d1;} }
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
B.public class InnerOne{ static double methoda() {return d1;} } C.private class InnerOne{ double methoda() {return d1;} } D.static class InnerOne{ protected double methoda() {return d1;} } 11:Give this class outline:class Example{//rest of class body…}Assuming that x invoked by the code java Example, which statement can made x be directly accessible in main() method of Example.java?A.Change private int x to public int x B.change private int x to static int x C.Change private int x to protected int x D.change private int x to final int x 12:What will be the result of executing the following code?
boolean a = boolean b = boolean c = if (a == true) if (b == true) if (c == true)&&&& System.out.println("Some things are true in this world"); else&&&&&&& System.out.println("Nothing is true in this world!");&& else if (a && (b = c))&& System.out.println("It's too confusing to tell what is true and what is false");&& else&&& System.out.println("Hey this won't compile"); Choices:A.The code won't compile B."Some things are true in this world" will be printed C."Hey this won't compile" will be printed D.None of these 13:Which statements about Java code security are not true? A.The bytecode verifier loads all classes needed for the execution of a program. B.Executing code is performed by the runtime interpreter. C.At runtime the bytecodes are loaded, checked and run in an interpreter. D.The class loader adds security by separating the namespaces for the classes of the local file system from those imported from network sources. 14:Which statement about the garbage collection mechanism are true? A.Garbage collection require additional programe code in cases where multiple threads are running. B.The programmer can indicate that a reference through a local variable is no longer of interest. C.The programmer has a mechanism that explicity and immediately frees the memory used by Java objects. D.The garbage collection mechanism can free the memory used by Java Object at explection time. 15: Which of the following statements are true? A.The automatic garbage collection of the JVM prevents programs from ever running out of memory B.A program can suggest that garbage collection be performed and force it C.Garbage collection is platform independent D.An object becomes eligible for garbage collection when all references denoting it are set to null. 16:What will happen when you attempt to compile and run the following code? class Base {int i = 99; public void amethod(){&&&&&&& System.out.println("Base.amethod()");&&&&& }&&&&& Base()
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
{&&&&& amethod();&&&&& }} public class Derived extends Base{int i = -1;&&&&&&&public static void main(String argv[]){&&&&& Base b = new Derived();&&&&&&& System.out.println(b.i);&&&&&&& b.amethod();&&&&& } &&&&& public void amethod(){&&&&&&& System.out.println("Derived.amethod()");&&&&& } } Choices:A.Derived.amethod() -1 Derived.amethod() B.Derived.amethod() 99 <pile time error D.Derived.amethod() 17:Use the operator “&&” and “&&&”. Which statement is true? A.00 00
&& 4 give 00 00
&& 4 give 00 00
&&& 4 give 00 00
&&& 4 give 00 00
18:What will happen when you attempt to compile and run the following code?(Assume that the code is compiled and run with assertions enabled.)public class AssertTest{public void methodA(int i){assert i &= 0 : methodB();System.out.println(i);}public void methodB(){&&System.out.println("The value must not be negative");}public static void main(String args[]){AssertTest test = new AssertTest();test.methodA(-10); }}A.it will print -10 B.it will result in AssertionError showing the message-“the value must not be negative”. C.the code will not compile. D.None of these. 19:What will be the result of executing the following code? public static void main(String args[]){&&& char digit = 'a';&&& for (int i = 0; i & 10; i++)&&& {&&&&& switch (digit)&&&&& {&&&&&&& case 'x' :&&&&&&& {&&&&&&&&& int j = 0;&&&&&&&&& System.out.println(j);&&&&&&& }&&&&&&& default :&&&&&&& {&&&&&&& int j = 100;System.out.println(j);&&&&&&& }&&&&& }&& }&& int i =&& System.out.println(i);} Choices:A.100 will be printed 11 times. B.The code will not compile because the variable i cannot be declared twice within the main() method. C.The code will not compile because the variable j cannot be declared twice within the switch statement. D.None of these. 急用,谁帮我做下,我自己水平一般,答案不确定。
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
19 是 c 吧 你的switch 没有break 所以j 会定义2次
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 我与地毯 选择题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信