求大神ps解答

求大神解答_百度知道
求大神解答
not honestC. examined
满分. boring
Are you ______ that you are wearing one black shoe and one brown shoe.A. not neededB. sad
满分.C:A. modernB. far awayB, I have not received any replies. mentionedC.
The opposite of (necessary)is. curious
When you are (relieved).B. good at somethingC:3
分22, but she is proud that she finally did it?A?A.B. less worried
分14, you are. a piece of pie. understand that they make mistakes.
A (portion)of pie isA:A. respectB. the whole pie. no pie at all. unhappyB.
Someone who is (competent)is. attemptedB:3
分18:A. so farD. gratitudeC:A.
Small children are ______ about everything. pleasantB:3
分16. struggle
满分. flexibleC.A, weA.
It was a ______ for Greta to stop smoking, but (to date).A:3
分21. not caringC. capable
分13?” and “Why can’t dogs talk. awareC:3
分17. don’t believe that they make mistakes. nowC. They are always asking questions like “Why is the sky blue. well-knownC.
It wasn’t until the party was almost over that Carlos ______ that he was moving to another state. from time to timeB. have trouble believing that they make mistakes:3
分20. at present
Before graduation I sent a couple of resumes to apply for a job.C:3
分15. not strong
When we (realize)that the people we look up to are not perfect.
Something (familiar)is. dangerousB
得证、E;2(2)∵在△ABC中;2=b/2
DF=AC&#47,DG=DC;/DE
∴∠GBD=∠EDC,∠EDC=∠EDG
∴DE⊥CG且BA/&#47、F分别为三边的中点
∴DE&#47,∠BGD=∠EDG
∴∠EDC=∠EDG
在△CDG中;/FA
∴∠DGF=∠EDG
∵FG=AF-AG=AB&#47,D、F分别为三边的中点
∴BA&#47、E;2-(AB-BG)=c&#47,∠GBD=BGD
∴BD=DG=DC
又∵在△ABC中;2=b&#47:DG平分∠EDF(3)∵△BDG与△DFG相似
∴∠GDF=∠DGF
∴∠DGF=∠EDG=∠GDF
得证;2-c+(b+c)&#47(1)∵
△BDG与四边形ACDG的周长相等
∴ BG+BD+DG=AG+AC+CD+DG
BG=AG+AC=AB-BG+AC
2BG=AB+AC=c+b
∴ BG=(b+c)&#47
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解答_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一个是问什么是还原剂第二个问氧在化合物中常见氧化态,-2第三个是歧化反应
我不要翻译
你要英文解答?
a reducing agent is a substance that can lose electrons in a reaction
minus 2 is the oxidation state of oxygen
disproportionation is an element in a substance that oxidize itself during a reaction, which means it serves as the oxidizing agent and reducing agent at the same time.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
按默认排序
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解答_gta5吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:126,731贴子:
求大神解答收藏
今天客服终于给了我回复 请各位大神们帮帮忙
1楼 10:31&|来自
相关的贴子2816726787相关的图贴
Hello,Thank you for contacting Steam Support.There was an issue with our payment processor for a short period of time which may have prevented some users from completing purchases through Steam.We apologize for the inconvenience and have since resolved the issue.If you have encountered purchasing problems recently, please exit Steam, restart your computer, and log back into your account. This should resolve the issue.If you currently have a transaction pending through Steam, it should automatically complete within 3-5 business days from your original purchase date.If you are still unable to complete a purchase or your transactions have not settled after 3 to 5 business days, please reply to this ticket so we can review your issue further.
收起回复2楼 10:31&|来自
我是属于那种手贱关闭跳转页面的
3楼 10:31&|来自
钱已经扣了
4楼 10:31&|来自
登出steam然后重启再重新登steam 如果不行请等3-5天 还是有问题请在此联系客服
收起回复5楼 10:34&|
无聊中,帮你们翻译,人工翻译的哦,不是机器翻译的,绝不会狗屁不通,顺便水点经验Hello,哈罗Thank you for contacting Steam Support.感谢您联系steam客服There was an issue with our payment processor for a short period of time which may have prevented some users from completing purchases through Steam.由于我们的支付系统存在一些小问题,导致部分用户无法正常通过steam完成购买。We apologize for the inconvenience and have since resolved the issue.我们对此造成的不便表示歉意,并且已致力于解决这个问题。If you have encountered purchasing problems recently, please exit Steam, restart your computer, and log back into your account. This should resolve the issue.如果你最近也遇到这种无法正常购买的问题,请完全退出steam并重启系统,然后重新登录steam。这样操作之后应该是能解决问题了。If you currently have a transaction pending through Steam, it should automatically complete within 3-5 business days from your original purchase date.如果您购买的游戏在steam仍然显示为“待处理”,3-5个工作日内游戏购买状态会自动变成“已完成”(从你最初购买的那天算起)。If you are still unable to complete a purchase or your transactions have not settled after 3 to 5 business days, please reply to this ticket so we can review your issue further.如果3-5个工作日之后你还是发现您购买的游戏仍然显示为“未完成”,还麻烦您到时候再次告知我们。
6楼 10:58&|
各位不要再刷翻译了 我看的懂 我只是想问 这种自动回复 steam那边是打算给我补一个游戏还是退款啊 我填写的是购买与付款 & 购买物品未新增至帐户中
7楼 11:12&|来自
本吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求大神解答!!_百度知道
求大神解答!!
The management is worse because the regulations have not been ______ carried out:5内容.选项、effectively b、 efficiently c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:Last year a flood in the country ______ in the deaths of more than 6:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数.选项、fix b:5内容:a:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:14
题型、should have been doing b、caused b:I’ve been telling her time and again that we can’t ______ another holiday、 cost题号.选项、 tendency c:I’d rather you ______ come here to see the film, but she won’t listen、 signal d、position b、 reaction题号、 if Bob should walk farther c、 brought d、spent b、 resulted c、 hadn’t题号.选项:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、 afford d:15
题型:a、 led题号.选项:a:a:What would have happened ______ as far as the river bank、 must have been doing c、spend b?选项:5内容:a:a、 fixed d:5内容:a题号、 to fix题号. He ____ at least 150 kilometers an hour、 enough d、 had Bob walked farther d:I fell down and broke three of my teeth:5内容,000 people、 don’t c:5内容:a:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:13
题型, her ______ to the award was indifference、 for c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、 stress题号.选项:Much to our surprise:a:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:17
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:16
题型、 if Bob walked farther 题号、if Bob has walked farther b. It ______ him $50、 could have done d:20
题型、 would have done 题号、 didn’t d:5内容、haven’t b:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、to b:5内容. I wonder how many times I have to come here and get my false teeth ______.选项、 fixing c:11
题型:a:It goes without saying that a real sportsman will never dream ______ cheating in a game选项、 with d、 save c:18
题型、 definitely题号:19
题型、 took d、 paid c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数.选项:I was on the highway when his car went past. It’s really long and boring:He immediately bought the bird and sent it to his mother
提问者采纳
11-15:C D C D B16-20:D A A D D
可以问一下正确率吗?
正确率80%-100%,请采纳。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
按默认排序
其他2条回答
当时正. C 解答:get sth done 所以选过去分词12.16. C 解答11:can&#39. some money20,reaction17.:cause 导致 = lead to = result in = bring about13:would rather 后接虚拟语气,用didn&#39. D 解答. C 解答:dream of doing sth:对于某事的反应:虚拟语气. B 解答: must have been doing对过去的事情加以猜测:某物花费 sth. D 解答.. D 解答. cost sb,had Bob walked farther相当于if Bob had
walked farther14. A 解答:effectively有效19.梦想做某事时间关系解答这里;t表示与现在或将来事实相反15. C 解答. A 解答;t afford 没有时间或金钱做某事18
cbccbdcddd....不知道对不对
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解答!_百度知道
求大神解答!
a:5内容题号:1
题型、 That题号:Sam must be ______ in his bedroom now、kept
b:______ of making progress、 with
d.选项, what would you do、 were题号、 packing题号、deceiving
题型:5内容、 slowed
题型、 select
d:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数、 for
d:If you had to ______ between staying here alone or going with me: a:4
题型:5内容、 are
c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数?选项:The building plan was postponed again, and the delay was ______ part due to the heavy rain、 Instead题号:5
题型:5内容:That they have cheated the boys ______ now clear to us all:_____ we’ll have the sports meet tomorrow depends on the weather: a.选项、 delayed题号:5内容、 If
c:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数: a、 attempting
b.选项、When
b:5内容:5内容:The worn coat reminded the couple ______ the hard times they experienced at the beginning of their marriage、arrange
b、 In case
c、 stopped
c、In spite
b、 choose题号:2
本题分数: a:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数.选项、 to题号.选项:10
题型、 broad题号、 Including
本题分数.选项、 Whether
d: a, my work actually seems to be going backwards、 of
c:5内容、 break
d、 risen题号.选项、is
b: a、 differ
c:When he heard the good news a(n) ______ smile burst forth on his face:5内容:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数: a:John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been ______ by a heavy storm: a.选项. He is going to leave for Paris tomorrow:5内容、for
b、 catching
题型:The incident gave ______ to an endless debate on whether genetically modified food can be consumed:6
题型、 was
提问者采纳
-5:D D D A B一定正确,听我的没错:C D B A B6-10
好的,谢谢
那为何不采纳,我还准备继续帮你呢。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
可以问一下正确率吗
全部正确,没问题的
等待您来回答