用英语写致广大市民的一封信介绍贵广高铁的介绍信

请帮我修改我写的英文简短介绍信 非常紧急!以下 是 我选修的课 实习必须写给家长的一封介绍信请帮我修改 英语语法 和排列下句子必要的话 如果觉得不通顺 请帮我修改和增加一点内容 dear parents:it's my pleasure to meet you allfirst,i have to introduce myselfmy name is .i'm from .college student i'm taking the early childhood education course nowand for this course,i have to do my stages (internship) in the daycarein order to learn more about how to be a professional educator,and to get a new experience as welli will be watching and doint my observation with your children in this semesterfrom setember 3 to noverber 26i'm looking forward to meet you all in this semester.thank you for understandinghave a good weekend by:请帮我修改和增加补充多一点内容
vvEP97XC03
修改后如下:Dear parents,It's my pleasure to meet you both.(all用于三者或三者以上的全部,父母是两个人,用both)First,I have to introduce myself,my name is .I'm a college student of .University/College.I'm taking the early childhood education course now and for this course,I need(用have to会显得你很不情愿做这件事) to work as intern in the daycare.(这里写做为实习生在日托工作)In order to learn more about how to be a professional educator,and to get a new experience as well,i will look after your children and do my observation in this semester from 3rd Sepember to 26th November.(这里很明显要用将来时,不能用将来进行时,watch表示照顾没有look after好,直接写做观察就好了,不要写of your children,没有家长喜欢自己的小孩是别人的研究对象的,可以不用写得那么直白.)I'm looking forward to meeting you all in this semester.(look forward to 后面加动词ing形式,不用用原形)Thank you for your understanding.(这里要说清是your understanding,英文里最重要的一点就是时刻involve你的说话对象)Have a good weekend!建议:1,注意单词拼写和字母大小写.2,注意断句和标点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
请用中文把你想表达的意思说清楚,我帮你翻译成英文。单看你的中文和英文短句实在是琢磨不透你想写什么。
1.i'm from ....college student 改为i am a student from university/college
2. 注意单词的拼写,9月份是September,11月份是november
扫描下载二维码请帮我用英语翻译一封介绍信(高分悬赏)_百度知道
请帮我用英语翻译一封介绍信(高分悬赏)
竭诚欢迎海内外各界朋友前来洽谈业务,不断地改进技术和发展新的产品,专业生产高中档丝绸围巾,诚信为客户服务,款式多样、指导和合作:真丝围巾西湖丝绸围巾有限公司位于杭州下沙工业园区,我公司将始终坚持“质量和信誉双第一”为宗旨:真丝围巾。公司主要经营产品有,在互利互惠地条件下。产品,公司拥有各种先进的家纺设备,地理位置得天独厚,信誉是企业的发展之道,开展各项工作希望用专业的商务英语翻译,技术力量雄厚
我要那种正式的翻译,不要用电脑在线翻译,语句不通。
提问者采纳
company mainly deals products, guidance and mutual cooperation: silk scarfsilk scarf co, constantly improving and developing new products, specieses and multiplicate enterprises of the developin company, do not use online translation. is located in the West Lake in Hangzhou.Ltd..Welcome home and abroad enthusiasticallyexpect , specializing in producing high silk scarf, sand - based Industrial Park., Ltd, the statement is blocked: Silk scarves, the company has a variety of advanced technology equipment, to carry out various tasks, good faith as customer service: supplementary question i want that kind of formal translation computer, hometex huaqi midbeamproducts, i will always insist on the quality and reputation “ double first ”, conditions
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Products: silk scarf
Co., Ltd. is located in West Lake in Hangzhou silk scarf Xiasha Industrial Park, a unique geographical location, the company has a variety of advanced textile equipment, abundant technical strength, professional production of high-silk scarf. Products company mainly engaged in: silk scarf, style diversity, credibility is the development of the road, I will always adhere to the &quality and credibility of double-first& for the purpose of good faith for customer service, continuous improvement of technology and the development of new products . At home and abroad wholeheartedly welcome friends from all walks of life came to discuss...
Products: silk scarf West lake silk scarf Co., LTD is located in hangzhou xiasha industrial park, the unique geographical location, the company has all kinds of advanced textile equipment, strong technical force, specializing in the production of high silk scarf. Company main products are: silk scarf, designdiverse, credit is the development of enterprises, my company will always adhere to the &quality and credit first& for the purpose, sincere service for clients, and constantly improve the technology and develop new products. Sincerely welcome all the friends from home and abroad to negotiate business, cooperation, guidance and mutual benefit, to car...
Products: silk scarf
Co., Ltd. is located in West Lake in Hangzhou silk scarf Xiasha Industrial Park, a unique geographical location, the company has a variety of advanced textile equipment, abundant technical strength, professional production of high-silk scarf.Products company mainly engaged in: silk scarf, style diversity, credibility is the development of the road, I will always adhere to the &quality and credibility of double-first& for the purpose of good faith for customer service, continuous improvement of technology and the development of new products . At home and abroad wholeheartedly welcome friends from all walks of life came to discuss ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贵广高铁你知道了,可贵阳市域快铁你造吗?_贵州交通广播-爱微帮
&& &&& 贵广高铁你知道了,可贵阳市域快铁你造吗?
市域快铁,通俗地讲,就是站间距、速度目标等介于国家高速铁路和城市轨道交通两者之间的一种交通制式,还能实现与国家铁路干线的互联互通,增强城市对外辐射能力。 在一些描写都市生活的电影、电视当中会出现这样的情景,主人公乘坐市域快铁迅速来往于城市各个区域之间。如今,这样的场景将出现在我们身边。 记者从贵阳快速铁路建设指挥部获悉,目前贵阳市至开阳县的城际客运专线已全线贯通,现进入收尾阶段,将于近期正式投入运营,全线分布贵阳北站、三江农场、相思河、羊昌、南江、开阳等站点。贵阳城际铁路开通后,贵阳北站至开阳站只需约半小时。确定开通日期后,相关职能部门会及时通过媒体发布售票信息。 据了解,贵开城际铁路属于“一环一射两联线”中的“一射”,贵阳市域快速铁路项目于2009年年初开建,总投资约309.316亿元,正线总长度为356.75公里。 “一环”即贵阳环城快速铁路(白云至龙里北联络线和小碧经清镇东至白云联络线);“一射”即贵阳至开阳快速铁路;“两联线”即修文久长至开阳永温铁路及清镇至织金铁路。 目前,贵阳市域快速“一环一射两联线”铁路网已初具雏形, “一环”东北白云至龙里北联络线龙洞堡机场隧道已胜利贯通;小碧经清镇东至白云联络线也全面进入实质性建设阶段。“一射”贵阳至开阳快速铁路项目已全线贯通;“两联线”久长至永温铁路于今年4月运营,它的建成通车,彻底打破了修文至开阳货物运输仅靠公路交通的“拼劲”;去年8月,清镇至织金铁路林新段也顺利开通运营,该条铁路的建成对清镇塘寨电厂的电煤运输起着至关重要的作用。 从地图上看,市域快速铁路中的“一环”,已将贵阳市环抱其中,期间途经花溪、清镇、金阳、白云、乌当等地。今后,人们可从孟关站、花溪南站等数十个市域快铁站点,乘市域快铁抵达想去的地方,也可轻松地完成快铁与轻轨、民航班机、大巴车、出租车、环高等交通之间的换乘。 市域快铁、轻轨等结合在一起的最大意义,是公交出行的便捷,如从清镇到贵阳,现在仍需在金阳转车,今后可通过快铁直达;而从金阳到龙洞堡,过去得先坐公交车到遵义路,再改乘机场大巴到龙洞堡,有了市域快铁后,无需换乘,直奔机场。 预计2015年年底白云至龙里北、清镇至织金等市域快铁线路将全线贯通,小碧经清镇东至白云线将于2016年年底全线贯通,规划贵开城际铁路将延伸至遵义,今后黔东南地区也将纳入市域快铁网络。三至五年后,贵阳至三县一市,有望形成半小时交通圈。而随着航空、环高、城市轨道、市域快铁等一一呈现,贵阳交通,将这么帅气有格调地立体起来。贵阳人下班坐快铁回家吃饭,就是这么牛!(本台记者 李婧)
点击展开全文
欢迎收听阳光952贵州交通广播,直播热线96952
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34英语作文你是李华,给你英国的朋友tom写一封介绍信,写你的好朋友小英.开头
燃星战歌FH87
Dear Tom:Hi,Tom!How are you in these days?I have a new friend.Her name is Xiao Ying.She is 13 years old.Swimming is her favorite.Andshe loves running very much.I think she is pretty and smart.
From Li Hua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 致广大居民的一封信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信