英语改错网短文改错

英语短文改错!_百度知道
英语短文改错!
me.I let him lay down again.Mr wang looked pale,When I enter his room.After take some
7,t to worry about the work
10,our math teacher ,he said he was having
6,One day I told Mrwang,Finally l asked him don&#39,was ill
2. He asked me that we
8,he struggled up to welcome
4.When he heard
5.Then he had a bad cough ,Asked about his trouble ,medicine he was getting better,liked the teacher who took place ,I was worried about him and went to see him after the school
没句一个错误
提问者采纳
After take some take 改为taking7.Then he had a bad cough ,这连半句话没有。2,如果and 不应该大写不算的话. do sth,And have a good rest 这句没错,our math teacher ,medicine he was getting better?前半句没错,Finally l asked him don&#39. not to do sth,放学后,let sb,被动,有缺失,me.I let him lay down again.Mr wang looked pale。3,时态问题4。hear是及物动词没有宾语,he said he was having asked 前面加 when6,he struggled up to welcomeenter改为entered,问我们喜不喜欢代客老师8,两处都有问题啊9,When I enter his room。5,One day I told Mrwang. He asked me that wethat 改为 if 或 wether .10,是 ask sb,was ill在told 前面加个was,“When he heard”让人摸不到头脑,躺下原型是lie.lay 改为lie .When he heard这句你确认没打错,表疑问,让某人不要做某事,我被告知,a bad cold ,是有人告诉我数学老师病了;t 改为 not,I was worried about him and went to see him after the school去掉the,when应该引导从句. 用原型;t to worry about the workdon&#391,liked the teacher who took place ,更别提主句了,这是个问题,就是after school,Asked about his trouble ,lay是过去时态
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&&&&&&&&&
1页/13页/共305条 <font color="#高中英语短文改错80篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
高中英语短文改错80篇
8&#03;篇&#8203;短&#8203;文&#8203;改&#8203;错&#8203;练&#8203;习&#8203;,&#8203;带&#8203;答&#8203;案&#8203;。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
高考英语短文改错专项练习题汇总
wwlcj1982 于发布 l 已有人浏览
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改错部分的模拟练习题,附有答案讲解。高考英语短文改错专
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改错部分的模拟练习题,附有答案讲解。
相关英语学习内容
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
高考英语头条
高考英语考前重点词汇复习,临阵磨枪,不亮也光,在高考前一
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改
新东方高考英语写作讲义,由新东方名师针对高考英语写作
新东方高考英语听力视频讲解,由新东方名师录制,讲解了高
高考英语最新推荐
高考英语排行
我们也在这里:英语短文改错习题
【网络综合 - 英语资源】无忧考网英语资源频道为大家整理的英语短文改错习题,供大家阅读参考。(1)  Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher of  Beijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of 1. ______  China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen 2. ______  or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 3. ______  that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to 4. ______  study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when 5. ______  performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he 6. ______  never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. 7. ______  For his opinion, actors should go on even when they 8. ______  feel they have made a mistake in their performances 9. ______  because the moment is already gone but people can never 10. ______  be back to it.So art is always changing and developing.  (2)  Today is Sunday, I have been studying all day long. On the 1. _____  morning, I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 2. _____  the water supply had cut off. The water had come back in 3._____  the evening. I did math then. I didn't stop after 12 o'clock. After a 4. _____  short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my Sunday English Class. 5.______  After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got 6. _____  to home. Some work had been done but some hadn't. I must 7. _____  review all my subject such as the Sciences, the Humanities, 8. _____  which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as 9. _____  well. That's terribly! Especially when there was no water. 10. _____}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信