lthinkyoushould,andyouwill,willyou?sally的中文意思思

I think you really want to love you is true I wait for you will you love me中文的意思?_百度作业帮
I think you really want to love you is true I wait for you will you love me中文的意思?
中间没有间隔吗 标点符号 有的吧?
这句话有问题、、、
要么断句没断好 要么丢了单词
我觉得你是真的想恋爱了,你是真实的,我等着你,你会爱上我吗?
句子糅杂,分了分,第一句还是没法分,不知缺了什么,想表达什么?勉强分和译如下:I think you really want to love you is trueI wait for you.will you love me ?我认为你真的想爱你是真的我等你。你会爱我吗?中文的意思·Dear Lebazaa,Hi,Baby Bear You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say.I feel so happy just being with you this way.You're my baby,and will forever be my baby.You will always be the love of my life,and please never give up,always have faith i_百度作业帮
中文的意思·Dear Lebazaa,Hi,Baby Bear You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say.I feel so happy just being with you this way.You're my baby,and will forever be my baby.You will always be the love of my life,and please never give up,always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all,the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve.Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat.You're my theme for a dream!Every moment we share together we grow closer.I'm simply hanging by a moment,waiting to see you again so you can hold me so tight that all else fades,I thought after you left you would fade away from my mind,but still everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together.I will never forget you.I hope you still think of me too.I love you with all that I am,all that I was and all that I will ever be.Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day,I can't wait to be with you,see your smile,look in your eyes,feel your sweet touch,hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips.The way I feel about you some people call it crazy,some call it insane,but I call it true love.I really love you,Baby Bear.Love Always,意识是什么·
亲爱的Lebazaa:嗨,Baby Bear你的所做所说总是能点亮我的心,这样和你在一起让我感到太快了了,你是我的宝贝,永远都是,你将永远是我的爱,请不要放弃,要相信你子,你将会得到最棒的礼物,希望和爱的礼物是你值得拥有的.每一次我想到你我的心跳就漏掉一拍,你是我梦想的主题,我们分享的每一刻都是我们更贴近彼此,我只是在一旁,等着再见到你,那样你就可以抱紧我让其他所有都消逝,你离开后我想你会慢慢从我脑海里消逝掉,但每天我仍然无时无刻想着我们在一起的日子,我永远都不会忘记你,我希望你也会想到我,我用我的过去,现在和未来这所有的一切来爱你,我和我的爱是不可分割的,如果用时间来表达我的爱,那就是永远外加一天,我等不及要和你在一起,看着你的微笑,看着你的眼睛,感受你甜蜜的触摸,闻你完美的言语并亲吻你完美的最吹.我对你的这种感觉有人叫做疯狂,有人叫做愚蠢,但是我把它叫做真爱.我真的爱你,BABY BEAR.永远爱你好热烈的情书啊,翻译的我脸都红了(自愧不如啊)
Love Always
可以说成是“永远的爱”
老外给你写的情书哦 帮人是好事
可是用电脑翻译就不厚道了,漏洞百出,前言不搭后语。知道是写给你的情书就可以了,没必要搞那么仔细。When I think about you,I have to think that:if you want to talk to me,you will.中文是什么意思_百度知道
When I think about you,I have to think that:if you want to talk to me,you will.中文是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
(综合了一下大众意见 觉得有点悲伤的感觉
)每次想到你 不得不那么认为 你若是想和我交流的话 你会主动联系的 (ps:若是不想 就不联系我了 )
每次我想到你的时候,我都不得不想,如果你愿意,你会主动理我得。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Start doing this now and you will see what you will have learned in a few days 的意思Do exercises and take examsMany people don't think that exercises and exams are much fun.However ,by doing exercises and taking exams you can really improve your English.Start doing this now a_百度作业帮
Start doing this now and you will see what you will have learned in a few days 的意思Do exercises and take examsMany people don't think that exercises and exams are much fun.However ,by doing exercises and taking exams you can really improve your English.Start doing this now and you will see what you will have learned in a few days
做练习与考试很多人认为做练习与考试没什么意思.然而,通过练习和考试你可以真正提高自己的英语水平.现在就开始做,几天后你就会发现你学到了什么.
做练习和参加考试许多人认为做练习题和考试没意思。然而,通过做练习和参加考试,你真的能提高你的英语。现在就开始这么做,几天以后你就可以看到你学有所获
做锻炼和考试许多人不认为做锻炼和考试很有趣,然而,做锻炼和考试真的可以提高你的英语,现在就开始做这吧,你将会看到你将会在几天之内学会You will be more and more happiess的中文是什么意思?_百度作业帮
You will be more and more happiess的中文是什么意思?
你将越来越快乐 more and more是越来越多的意思 happiess是名词是快乐的意思
你将越来越幸福~}

我要回帖

更多关于 abc的中文意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信