Under pressure
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 20:07
你可能会喜欢的精选集
Pressure的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
愿你们不再忍受世间带来的灾害。
午后提一下神!!
今天听了个40岁健康男子得冠心病的故事,然后顺便还有个经常去健身老爷们直接心梗死掉的事情...just under pressure~ Queen的live 最强!
UnderPressure永垂不朽的FreddieMercury
前奏的bass!nice!
Pressure的人们
Pressure的人也听
关注虾米:David Brooks has once again issued .
As usual, Brooks can’t see past the command-and-control, inside-the-beltway thinking he is known for.
He enunciates well a foundational goal of traditional conservatism:
to preserve a society that functioned as a harmonious ecosystem, in which the different layers were nestled upon each other: individual, family, company, neighborhood, religion, city government and national government.
Yet every one of his specific policy criticisms is directed toward conservatives’ refusal to go along with the trend of grossly empowering one element (national government) to the detriment of literally every other societal element he lists.
This is especially ironic, since Brooks, in this same essay, notes that devolution of power to the levels of society closest to the people is a core conservative principle.
The elite Left, which seeks to destroy any notion of a traditional societal foundation containing decision-makers other than themselves, has recently gained an upper hand in the battle. However, once again Brooks is enabling the Left by arguing that our current message should not be directed to the threat presented.
David Brooks: Standing athwart conservatives who speak up, yelling Stop!
David Brooks has once again issued a missive decrying a conservative movement that has lost its way. As usual, Brooks can’t see past the command-and-control, inside-the-beltway thinking he is known for. He enunciates well a foundational goal of traditional conservatism: to preserve a society that functioned as a harmonious ecosystem, in which the different layers [...]
Dear liberal friends who are computer graphics inclined: I am a bit of a right-winger, but I am not a Birther, so please help me debunk this.
This morning, the White House released what it said was a scanned PDF file of Obama’s long-form birth certificate. However, when that PDF is opened in Adobe Illustrator, [...]
This is 's personal blog.
If you don't know who
is, you really should get out more.under pressure是什么意思_under pressure在线翻译_under pressure什么意思_under pressure的意思_under pressure的翻译_911查询
under pressure是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
under pressure是什么意思 under pressure在线翻译 under pressure什么意思 under pressure的意思 under pressure的翻译 under pressure的解释
under pressureunder pressure 基本解释 被迫; 在强制下under pressure 网络解释1. 压力之下& & 并且为世界上的很多的目录写评论. 他最近的评论文有些是关于奥拉维埃利亚松,皮埃尔格,多米尼克冈萨雷斯-福斯特,沃夫冈提尔门斯,塞里斯温伊万,陈保罗(Paul Chan)的文章. 他最近出版的一本书为&压力之下(Under Pressure)&(法兰克福,2008). 2. 在压力下& & 互赠礼物 exchange presents | 在压力下 under pressure | 防止某人做某事 prevent sb. from doing3. 减压,抽空& & underplate 底座,底板 | under pressure 减压,抽空 | under runner mill 下旋式碾磨4. 在压力之下& & under favorable conditions在有利的情形下 | under pressure 在压力之下 | up to 多达under pressure 网络例句1. I `m under a lot of pressure. & &我有很大的压力。2. I'm under a lot of pressure. & &我的压力很大。3. I'm under a lot of pressure at work. & &我在工作上受到很大的压力。4. I'm under a lot of pressure. & &我的压力很小。5. He is under a lot of pressure. & &他的压力很大。6. I am under a lot of pressure. & &我的压力很大。7. I'm under a lot of pressure. & &我的压力很under pressure 情景会话1. 求职面试&&B: Are you a multi-tasked individual?/ Do you work well under stress or pressure?&&&&&&你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?/你能承受工作上的压力吗?&&A: Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my current/ previous position and I know I can handle it well.&&&&&&是的。这种特点就是我目前/先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。under pressure是什么意思,under pressure在线翻译,under pressure什么意思,under pressure的意思,under pressure的翻译,under pressure的解释,under pressure的发音,under pressure的同义词,under pressure的反义词,under pressure的例句,under pressure的相关词组,under pressure意思是什么,under pressure怎么翻译,单词under pressure是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐