anbao翻译成中文poi是什么意思思

当前位置: &
anchorperson是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释新闻节目主持人新闻主播主持人
例句与用法1.- wendy ' s an anchorwoman . - anchorperson-温迪是节目女主持人-节目主持人2.Wendy ' s an anchorwoman . - anchorperson温迪是节目女主持人-节目主持人3.Three topics on tv news anchorperson电视新闻主持人三题4.From outsider ' s point of view , these jobs of television station have experienced the fond dream yue lai yue being her away from drawing near , but , duanmuxinhui has seen self limitation and defects in the respect of acting as anchorperson but在外人看来,这些电视台的工作经历离她的梦想越来越靠近,可是端木新卉却看到了自己在做主持人方面的局限性和不足之处。 5.After shot cutting and clustering , the thesis studies the approaches of detecting shots which contains the anchorperson and the methods of news story detection . based on these , a meaningful story and the hierarchical structure of the video content can be produced本文在有效进行视频镜头切分和聚类的基础上,研究归纳了播音员镜头探测和新闻故事单元探测的一般方法,生成有意义的视频故事,同时形成了树形的视频内容层次化结构。
相邻词汇热门词汇anthrazit翻译中文是什么意思?_百度知道
anthrazit翻译中文是什么意思?
提问者采纳
Anthrazit[der] pl。您这是德语。1.Anthrazit 亮黑色的意思2.Anthrazite 无烟煤。
提问者评价
谢谢!是这样,是毛料的颜色
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
好像没见过,有没有拼错?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Create an Apple ID
参考译文1:创建一个Apple ID参考译文2:创建一个苹果 ID参考译文3:创建一个苹果 ID参考译文4:创建一个苹果ID语义参照:third IDE master
第三个 IDE 主Everhome
Everhome螺扣容易漏水
Threaded easily leakSee you have a good mood
[object Object]百鸟朝凤多功能厅
100 birds Fung Multi-purpose hall其实,根据国际上对特殊儿童的范围界定,特殊教育对象还包括有情绪行为障碍儿童,学习障碍儿童和智力超常儿童以及特殊教育需要的儿童
In fact, according to the international definition of the scope of the special children, special education also with emotional behavioral disorders in children, children with learning disabilities and exceptional talent of children and the special education needs of childrensound the horn
健全的喇叭I want you to tell me
我要你告诉我设计构图的目的是为了使画面中的物体主次得当、前后相继,而画面整体富有节奏与韵律,从而产生美感。
null这是我现在最大的问题
This is the biggest problem I now蝴蝶吻
Butterfly Kiss明白了,请告诉我需要样品的数量
Understand, please tell me the number of samples requiredFocusing on source-based taxation,I also earlier showed how the burden of source-based taxation on capital can be shifted to immobile factors(land,labor,and the like),allowing source-based taxation to satisfy CEN simultaneously with CIN,CON,NN,and NON,not necessarily with harmonized tax rates.
专注于基于源的税收,我较早前展示如何基于源对资本的税务负担可以转向不动因素 (土地、 劳动、 和类似),允许基于源满足岑与 CIN、 行骗、 神经网络和非同步,而不必与统一的税率征税。How are you?
你怎么样?硬质铺装
Rigid pavementi want to freight to north part of china. but the air ticket is around 1500....
我要货运,以北中国的一部分。 但在1500年的机票是......竞争品牌
competitive brandthey suck
他们吸竞争的
adj. (Trad=競爭的, Pinyin=jing4 zheng1 de5) competitive, rival 其量程可达100mm。
Its range up to 100mm.我们在无聊的时候,往往把注意力集中在时间的流逝上,这样会使大脑活动产生错觉,总觉得时钟似乎总的更慢
When we are bored, tend to focus on the passage of time, so that brain activity would produce the illusion, the clock always seems to always feel more slowly我的父母很关心我的学习。
My parents are very concerned about my learning.陈淑珍,我喜欢你
Chen Shuzhen, I love you资金使用情况
The use of fundsinstallation files
安装文件give up hope
give up hope春节通常在一月或二月,是个全家人团聚的日子。我们穿上新的衣服拜访朋友。孩子们能收到红包。晚上我们观看春节联欢晚会。大家都很快乐。
Spring is usually in January or February, is a full day of family reunion. We wear new clothes on friends. Kids can receive red envelopes. evening we watched Spring Festival Evening Show. We are all very happy.掉进
Falling into the刚才妹妹不敢去开门
My sister just now did not dare to go to the door低碳生活代表着更健康、更自然、更安全,他们开展低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式,对自己的生活方式和消费习惯进行简单易行的改变
Low-carbon life represented a more healthy, more natural, more secure, their low energy, low consumption, low cost way of life, lifestyles and spending habits to yourself for easy changeyou got ticket already to go shang hai
你的票已经去上海Yan little phrase I like you too much feel really good classic Oh
仁小一句我喜欢你太多感到很好的经典啊Shore Durometer Hardness Tester (LX-D) manufacturer Information
岸硬度计硬度计 (LX-D) 制造商的信息symbolizes
象征着help!can anyone give me a serial number for AIDA64 Extreme Edition?Thanks in advance!
帮助! 谁能给我一个号码为AIDA64极端编辑?事先感谢!Increase gem drop probaility
创业板市场下跌可能性增加drive temperature
驱动器温度他们要坚持完成这项工作
They have to follow through on the joblet'smeet
让'smeethope this round you will receive successfully
希望这一轮你将获得成功请问店的营业时间?周一至周日是否营业
May I ask the shop opening hours? Monday to Sunday BusinessIt's very unhappy because her walletis lost
这是很不开心,因为失去了她的 walletisfault with
具有故障mccmnc
mccmnc迈可米莉
Maikemili普通会员符合条件- 成功交易的卖家均可成为会员,即可享受优惠9.5折包邮
Ordinary members eligible-sellers may become a member of a successful transaction, you can enjoy the benefits of 95 percent packet mailis that my ambition?
这是你抱负吗?port of
端口Her character was open lang
她的性格是开放郎to get information
正在翻译,请等待...Go Back to Main Page
返回到主页面我有两双
I have two double最近查询:
由于胃不到 overindulgence 中的食物和饮料,包括
正在翻译,请等待...
I found the map of China stone
随着经济的发展,已成为一个商业行人购物商场的缩影的城市生活,是一个重要的位置的居民及康乐活动,其发展扩大人的活动空间。
Clearly, creative thinking to his work with great gains. In short, remember the following sentence is certainly of great benefit: There are multiple ways to treat you to download large amounts of data.
adj. (Trad=自發, Pinyin=zi4 fa1) spontaneous
have more exposure to English.
地方和活动
Grab a girlfriend
翻译公司运动
Based on the former chapter 3, the results of the analysis presented in chapter 4 of the Air Freight Company formation ZY program
My new school left a deep impression on me
正在翻译,请等待...
For China's scientific community, most of the missing are not auras, but "Nobel."
该船离开港口妥善
检测到有问题,以防止损坏您的计算机已关闭窗口An indescribable pain, a sadness about inappropriate
翻译成中文是什么意思?_百度知道
An indescribable pain, a sadness about inappropriate
翻译成中文是什么意思?
提问者采纳
供单垛竿艹放讹虱番僵一种难以形容的痛苦,不合适宜的悲伤要看具体语境,这样脱离文章翻译,一般都不太准确
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
一种难以形容的痛苦,对不适当的忧伤
难以形容的痛苦,一种故去的不恰当的
一种难以形容的痛苦,一股不适当的忧伤。
一种无法言说的痛,不合时宜的伤感
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大神来帮忙翻译成英语一下_百度知道
大神来帮忙翻译成英语一下
翻译的内容是论文的摘要跟关键字,马虎不得,希望机器翻译的绕道,谢谢了!以下是翻译内容:摘要:本文根据深圳市地表高程与深圳市年的闪电定位数据,分别做出深圳市的高程图与年各年的闪电密度分布图,再进行对比分析深圳市地形地貌与落雷之间的关系,结果表明:深圳市落雷主要集中在具有台地丘陵、丘陵谷底与山地丘陵这些地貌类型的地区,而滨海平原、沿海供氦垛教艹寄讹犀番篓山地、低丘盆地与台地谷地则很少出现落雷;深圳市落雷主要集中在安宝区与大鹏半岛地区,并集中在这些地区高程0~700m范围内,而高程700m以上的地区落雷频次非常稀疏甚至为0;丘陵地貌高程400m以下的范围落雷频次最高,而山地地貌高程200m以下的范围落雷频次最高。关键词:深圳市地形地貌 闪电密度 落雷 影响
提问者采纳
According to the surface elevation in Shenzhen city and Shenzhen city
lightning location data, respectively, to Shenzhen city's Gao Chengtu and
annual lightning density distribution map, and then were analyzed, between the city of Shenzhen landform and mine the results show that: Shenzhen City Mine mainly concentrated in the platform, with hills hills Valley and mountain these geomorphic types in hilly area, and coastal plain, the coastal mountain, Hilly Basin and mesa Valley lightning mainly concentrated in Shenzhen Anbao area and Dapeng Peninsula area, and focus on the area elevation range of 0~700m, and the area of lightning frequency elevation above 700m very sparse even in 0; range elevation below 400m lightning the highest frequency, and the range of mountainous terrain elevation below 200m lightning the highest frequency.Keywords: Shenzhen landform lightning density lightning effects本文根据深圳市地表高程与深圳市年的闪电定位数据,分别做出深圳市的高程图与年各年的闪电密度分布图,再进行对比分析深圳市地形地貌与落雷之间的关系,结果表明:深圳市落雷主要集供氦垛教艹寄讹犀番篓中在具有台地丘陵、丘陵谷底与山地丘陵这些地貌类型的地区,而滨海平原、沿海山地、低丘盆地与台地谷地则很少出现落雷;深圳市落雷主要集中在安宝区与大鹏半岛地区,并集中在这些地区高程0~700m范围内,而高程700m以上的地区落雷频次非常稀疏甚至为0;丘陵地貌高程400m以下的范围落雷频次最高,而山地地貌高程200m以下的范围落雷频次最高。关键词:深圳市地形地貌 闪电密度 落雷 影响
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
According to the surface elevation in Shenzhen city and Shenzhen city
lightning location data, respectively, to Shenzhen city's Gao Chengtu and
annual lightning density distribution map, and then were analyzed, between the city of Shenzhen landform and mine the results show that: Shenzhen City Mine mainly concentrated in the platform, with hills hills Valley and mountain these geomorphic types in hilly area, and coastal plain, the coastal mountain, Hilly Basin and mesa Valley lightning mainly concentrated in Shenzhen Anbao area and Dapeng Peninsula area, and focus on the area elevatio供氦垛教艹寄讹犀番篓n range of 0~700m, and the area of lightning frequency elevation above 700m very sparse even in 0; range elevation below 400m lightning the highest frequency, and the range of mountainous terrain elevation below 200m lightning the highest frequency. Keywords: Shenzhen landform lightning density lightning effects
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 poi是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信