急求求 《古书古籍疑义举例》 的翻译

急求《北斋雨后》翻译_百度知道
急求《北斋雨后》翻译
《北斋雨后》翻译成现代文
庭院不大,园圃却极清幽,非常喜爱这个地方,所以常常免去属吏的例行参见,留连其中。雨后天睛,成双成对的鸟雀相对鸣叫,深秋时节,一只蝴蝶飞来飞去,四处寻觅。唤人扫干净墙壁把吴道子的画挂起,与好友临窗边品着香茗,边细细端详赏鉴这画。公事稀少,所以野兴渐渐多了起来,就如同过去的山居生活一样闲适。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
小庭幽圃绝清佳,爱此常教放吏衙。 雨后双禽来占竹,秋深一蝶下寻花。 唤人扫壁开吴画,留客临轩试越茶。 野兴渐多公事少,宛如当日在山家
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求《鲁肃简公》中“幸先见教,冀不异同”的翻译_百度知道
急求《鲁肃简公》中“幸先见教,冀不异同”的翻译
希望事先得到你的指教,以求(咱们理由)一致。 1、幸:希望。如:幸可广问讯。——《玉台新咏·古诗为焦仲卿妻作》吾子幸观。——唐· 柳宗元《柳河东集》幸蒙其赏。——明· 崔铣《记王忠肃公翱三事》幸宁吾心。——明· 宗臣《报刘一丈书》2、冀:希望,企求3、异同:偏义复指,重在“异”:不一样,不一致如:陟罚臧否,不宜异同。——诸葛亮《出师表》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求《送东阳马生序》的英文翻译。望大家帮忙。谢谢。_百度知道
急求《送东阳马生序》的英文翻译。望大家帮忙。谢谢。
提问者采纳
这篇文章非常喜欢,其中的“书非借不能读”的论断太精辟了。下面的译文非常棒,非常严谨和正式。很可惜没有找到译者,兹向其致敬!A Farewell to Ma Junze of DongyangSong LianIn my adolescence I was fond of reading. My family being poor, I had no access to books, which I had to borrow from bibliophiles, taking whole passages down before I returned them on the appointed date. Although the frigid weather caused the inkstone to be crusted with ice and made my fingers unable to bend or stretch, I could not afford to be slow. Having copied what I needed, I sent the books back to the owner, not daring to delay a single day. Thus many gentlemen were glad to lend me books, and I was fortunate enough to read over piles of them.After I had come of age, I worshipped all the more the teachings of sages. As I feared lest I should be out of contact with great masters and notables, I had to walk a hundred li in order to seek instructions in the scriptures from an eminent local scholar. Since he possessed good virtues and enjoyed high prestige, his room was filled with pupils, before whom he never relaxed a little his severe countenance. I stood there, waiting upon him patiently. When it was the right moment, I made bold to ask him some questions to solve my puzzles and elucidate the reasons, bowing to him all the time with great attention. Or I might be given a reproval, then I became even more deferential and more submissive, not daring to utter a single word to contradict him. Only when he was good-humoured again, did I continue to ask him. Thus, stupid as I was, I gained eventually some learning.The day when I first went to school, I, burdened with my suitcase and dragging my feet, trudged into unfrequented mountains and valleys, braving the vehement winter gale and crunching through snow several feet deep, unaware that my legs had become chapped. When I arrived at our inn, my limbs were numbed and stiff, and it was a long time before I was warmed up with the help of a servant, who gave me hot water to drink and tucked me in with a quilt. The innkeeper offered me only two meals a day, without any dainty food. My fellow students lodging in the same inn were all dressed in silk and satin, wearing hats decorated with tassels of precious stones and girded with sashes of white jade hung with swords on the left and sachets on the right, looking as bright as fairies, while I, in striking contrast, was clothed in an outworn padded robe and a shabby dress. Living among them, I was not in the least envious of their foppery. Because I was contented with the happiness of learning and was unconscious of my inferiority to others in terms of physical gratification. Such was my diligence and hardship. Although I am now stricken in years and have few achievements, I am fortunate enough to place myself in the ranks of gentlemen, bask in the grace of the Sovereign, attach myself to the retinue of nobility and wait upon the Emperor in the capacity of counselor. The whole nation also designs to blaze my name. How much more exalted must be people who are more talented than I? Now you young scholars studying at the Imperial College are granted stipends by the government and provided with fur coats and summer wears by your parents, free of cold and starvation. Now you are living in grand memories, reading books and intoning poems, saved the trouble of shuttling over a long distance. Now you have experts and doctors as your teachers, with no questions unanswered and no requests denied. All indispensable books are collected here at your disposal, and you need not copy them as I did to borrow them from others. If there be young men who are wanting in accomplishments of learning our virtues, it must be either owing to their inferior gifts or to their lack of the same application as I had in my youth. Who but they themselves are to blame?Ma Junze of Dongyang has studied at the Imperial College for two years and has been highly appreciated by his fellow-students for his good character. As I have been staying in the capital, he has paid me a visit by virtue of his being a junior townsman of mine and presented me with a long epistle which is distinguished by a fluent and lucid style. His discussions and arguments with me also revealed his elegance of speech and gentility of manner. By his own account, in his adolescence he devoted himself to learning with great assiduity, and might be regarded as a good learner. On the occasion of his homecoming, I set forth to him the hardships of learning. To say that I encourage my townsmen to study hard is to help me make clear my sincere wish to them. To slander me that I try to humble them by flaunting my dignified position proves indeed a failure to understand me!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
送东阳马生序的相关知识
其他2条回答
学习了。谢谢!
songdongyangmashengxu
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求《乐毅论》 翻译_百度知道
急求《乐毅论》 翻译
王羲之《乐毅论》原文:一世人多以乐毅不时拔营即墨(为劣是以叙而)论之夫求古贤之意,宜以大者远者先之,必迂回而难通,然后已焉可也,今乐氏之趣或者其未尽乎,而多劣之。是使前贤失指于将来二不亦惜哉,观乐生遗燕惠王书,其殆庶乎机,合乎道以终始者与,其喻昭王曰:伊尹放太甲而不疑,太甲受放而不怨,是存大业于至公,而以天下为心者也,夫欲极道之量,务以天下为心者,必致其主於盛隆,合其趣於先三王,苟君臣同符,斯大业定矣。于斯时也,乐生之志,千载一遇也,亦将行千载一隆之道,岂其局迹当时,止於兼并而已哉,夫兼并者非乐生之所屑,强燕而废道,又非乐生之所求也。不屑苟得则心无近事,不求小成,斯意兼四天下者也。则举齐之事,所以运其机而动四海也,讨齐以明燕主之义,此兵不兴于为利矣。围城而害不加於百姓,此仁心着於遐迩矣,举国不谋其功,除暴不以威力,此至德令於天下矣;迈至德以率列国,则几於汤五武之事矣,乐生方恢大纲,以纵二城,牧民明信,以待其弊,使即墨莒人,顾仇其上,愿释干戈,赖我犹亲,善守之智,无所之施,然则求仁得仁,即墨大夫之义也,任穷则从,微子适周之道也,开弥广之路,以待田单之徒,长容六善之风,以申齐士之志。使夫忠者遂节,通者义著,昭之东海,属之华裔。我泽如春,下应如草,道光宇宙,贤者托心,邻国倾慕,四海延颈,思戴燕主,仰望风声,二城必从,则王业隆矣,虽淹留於两邑,乃致速於天下,不幸七之变,势所不图,败於垂成,时运固然,若乃逼之以威,劫之以兵,则攻取之事,求欲速之功,使燕齐之士流血于二城之间,侈杀伤之残,示四国之人,是纵暴易乱,贪以成私,邻国望之,其犹犲虎。既大堕称兵之义,而丧济弱之仁,八亏齐十之节,废廉善之风,掩宏通之废,弃王德之隆,虽二城几于可拔,覇王之事逝,其远矣。然则燕虽兼齐,其与世主何以诛哉。其与邻敌何以相顷。乐生岂不知拔二城之速了哉,顾城拔而业乖,岂不知不速之致变九哉,顾业乖与变同,由是言之,乐生之不屠二城,其亦未可量也。永和四年十二月廿四
是把《乐毅论》 翻译成现代文
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
乐毅论的相关知识
其他2条回答
王羲之《乐毅论》释文:
世人多以乐毅不时拔营即墨(为劣是以叙而)论之
夫求古贤之意,宜以大者远者先之,必迂回而难通,然后已焉可也,今
乐氏之趣或者其未尽乎,而多劣之。是使前贤失指于将来
不亦惜哉,观乐生遗燕惠王书,其殆庶乎机,合乎道以终始者与,其喻
昭王曰:伊尹放太甲而不疑,太甲受放而不怨,是存大业于至公,而以
天下为心者也,夫欲极道之量,务以天下为心者,必致其主於盛隆,
合其趣於先
王,苟君臣同符,斯大业定矣。于斯时也,乐生之志,千载一遇也,亦
将行千载一隆之道,岂其局迹当时,止於兼并而已哉,夫兼并者非乐生
之所屑,强燕而废道,又非乐生之所求也。不屑苟得则心无近事,不求
小成,斯意兼
天下者也。则举齐之事,所以运其机而动四海也,讨齐以...
右军的正书中,智永认为乐毅论最佳,后人多半认同。梁朝时就已有临摹本,是今日所见最早的摹本;唐朝年间又有不错的重摹本;快雪堂帖所刻的则流于妍媚无力了。宋代高绅曾获古刻石,一般以为是此帖的祖石,刻法精绝,碑文自「海」字之后残缺不全,世称「止海本」,石亡之后翻刻就没有令人惊叹的作品了。现今流传下来的可分为两类,一种是笔画瘦而行狭者,如快雪堂帖,另一种是笔画肥而行润者,例如宋拓的清仪阁本,浑古遒劲,堪称杰作。右军的正书,遒古平寓秀丽,足为后世典范。其他如黄庭经、东方画赞、曹蛾磈等也都是小楷之杰作。
《乐毅论》四十四行,褚遂良《晋右军王羲之书目》列为第一。梁陶弘景说:“右军名迹,合有数首:《黄庭经》、《曹娥碑》、《乐毅论》是也。”真迹早已不存一说真迹战乱时为咸阳...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《当幸福来敲门》翻译成英文,急求!_百度知道
《当幸福来敲门》翻译成英文,急求!
《当幸福来敲门》我很喜欢《当幸福来敲门》这部电影,电影一开始灾难就一件接一件的砸向主人公,Gardner的身上,似乎在诉说着伴随着厄运的总是厄运,但是我们的主人公 并未放弃,一直在不停的奋斗,即使生活在社会的最底层只要有希望,我们的主人公就不放弃,在成为一个金融经理人之前,作为一个以卖医疗器械为生的小贩出场,不能说他是一个商人,因为他全指望那一台医疗机械的卖出来维持生活,虽然生活贫苦,可是这样也没能打到他在应聘金融经理人的时候他付出的努力不是常人可以比拟的,他放弃了一切时间,就是在不停地播出电话,不停地寻找客户,以此来证明自己的实力,并最终如愿以偿,得到了自己梦寐以求的职位,从中可以看出,人只要努力,不停下自己的脚步,梦想离我们并不远,伸出手我们就可以触到自己的梦想。
我有更好的答案
&The Pursuit of Happyness& 我很喜欢《当幸福来敲门》这部电影,电影一开始灾难就一件接一件的砸向主人公,Gardner的身上,似乎在诉说着伴随着厄运的总是厄运,但是我们的主人公并未放弃,一直在不停的奋斗,即使生活在社会的最底层只要有希望,我们的主人公就不放弃,在成为一个金融经理人之前,作为一个以卖医疗器械为生的小贩出场,不能说他是一个商人,因为他全指望那一台医疗机械的卖出来维持生活,虽然生活贫苦,可是这样也没能打到他在应聘金融经理人的时候他付出的努力不是常人可以比拟的,他放弃了一切时间,就是在不停地播出电话,不停地寻找客户,以此来证明自己的实力,并最终如愿以偿,得到了自己梦寐以求的职位,从中可以看出,人只要努力,不停下自己的脚步,梦想离我们并不远,伸出手我们就可...
When the door of happiness.&I like &the movie, the film begins disaster is one thing after another to the hero, Gardner's body, seems to be telling bad luck always accompanied, but we didn't give up, the protagonist in the struggle, even at the bottom of society as long as there is hope, we will not give up, the heroine in a financial manager, as a living by selling medical equipment vendors, cannot say he is a businessman, because he was counting on that a medical machinery to sell out to maintain life, although life, but it is not poor could hit him on the financial manager when he can not pay to normal, he gave up all the time, is kept on telephone,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
当幸福来敲门的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 古书疑义举例五种 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信