You are willing to have the lunch together with me
Would you like to have lunch with me
Would you like to have lunch with me
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!i an sorry but i cannot.i am at a business dinner right now.would you to have dinner with me another time? 的翻译是:我很抱歉,但我 cannot.i 业务晚餐吃右好在是你要和我一起共进晚餐还有一次吗? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
i an sorry but i cannot.i am at a business dinner right now.would you to have dinner with me another time?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我一个遗憾,但我cannot.i在商务宴请时的权利now.would你有另一次与我共进晚餐吗?
我很抱歉,但我 cannot.i 业务晚餐吃右好在是你要和我一起共进晚餐还有一次吗?
我很抱歉,但我 cannot.i 业务晚餐吃右好在是你要和我一起共进晚餐还有一次吗?
我是一个很抱歉,我不能.我在一个商务晚餐现在将你吃晚饭时我另外一个呢?
i抱歉,而是我不可能.i上午在工作晚餐.would现在吃您晚餐与我另一时刻?
相关内容&aWang Jian 's most loved Wang Jian ‘s最爱 & aif only的用法 if only usage & agembase gembase & ainternally 内部 & a公司要文 The company wants the article & a依据法律,每一个家庭限定一个孩子 Based on the law, each family defines a child & aThe elephant is holding a flag withe his trunk. 大象拿着一面旗子与他的树干。 & a只是欣赏 Only is appreciates & a显示文字,图片,视频。 Demonstrates the writing, the picture, the video frequency. & a小孩子都怕怪物吗? The children all fear the monster? & a能告诉我,他家的地址是哪里吗,晚上好 Can tell me, where his family's address is, evening is good & a敢或是不敢 Dares perhaps does not dare & a其实,活的挺累的 Actually, live very tired & aWhat are you thining? 您thining什么? & a海阳市美味基酒店咨询服务有限公司 Haiyang city delicacy base hotel advisory service limited company & a腰果鸡丁 Cashew diced chicken & abuild on 修造 & a鱼皮 Dried shark skin & aa friend to
all 一个朋友对所有 & aIt makes my spleen keep cleaning. 它做我的脾脏继续清洗。 & aof course they will 当然他们将 & a自2000年起他每年都能在世乒赛或世界杯上获得一枚金牌 He could be alive on every year the ping-pong match or the World Cup from 2000 obtains a gold medal & a今天会议的主题是什么 Today the conference subject is any & a我没有看懂 I have not understood & a篮球 乒乓球 羽毛球 足球 跑步 跳绳 爬山 骑车 攀岩 跳高 The basketball ping pong badminton soccer jogs the rope skipping mountain climbing to ride a bicycle the rock climbing high jump & a梦中的女孩,她是谁? ? ?????, ??? ????? & aI don't wanna be lonely~ 我不想要是lonely~ & a请写信给你的弟弟 Please write a letter for yours younger brother & a他很帅,而且很友好 He is very graceful, moreover very friendly & alucky girl 幸运女孩 & a你过来我这边 You come me & aROPEBREAK ROPEBREAK & ase trata de un dispositivo reformado 你是一个被改革的设备 & a在她的帮助下,他终于通过了英语考试。他很感激她的帮助。 Under hers help, he finally passed English test.He is very grateful she the help. & aShe is my happiness 她是我的幸福 & aI love everything about English stuff 我爱一切关于英国材料 & amy brother plays basketball every day. 我的兄弟每天打篮球。 & a公司秉承“设计创造价值,专业提升品质”的设计服务理念 The company receives “the design creation value, specialized promotion quality” design service idea & a出纳,翻译 Teller, translation & a曾经的曾经,我会忘记 Once once, I can forget & a我们非常喜欢科比 布莱恩特 We like kopeck Blain being special extremely & aYou are so ordinary name is influence me so many emotion 您是,因此普通的名字是影响我那么许多情感 & a没有人不喜欢它 Nobody does not like it & aI can It's the way you communicate 我能它是您传达的方式 & a我喜欢的卡通人物是海绵宝宝、柯南和大耳朵图图、因为我喜欢海绵宝宝夸张可爱的外表、羡慕他有派大星那样能陪她做任何事的朋友、我佩服柯南那无所谓惧、勇于探险、寻找真理的精神、我贪恋图图的纯真幼稚、或许在每个人心底都渴望再拥有像图图一样的童年、 I like the cartoon character is south the sponge baby, the tan oak and the radical chart chart, because I like the sponge baby exaggerating the lovable semblance, envying him to have the friend who faction big star such can accompany her to make any matter, I admire south the tan oak that not to mat & a一本由学校编制的有图片的书 Establishes by the school has the picture book & a说谎的 Lies & aLily of the Valley Lily of the Valley & a我叫黄骞 My name am Huang Qian & ahopeless roimantic go on a date with you boyfriend 绝望roimantic在一个日期去与您男朋友 & a在假期,我去奶奶家玩了几天。看见她家有个小菜园,里面有几棵小白菜。 In the vacation, I went to paternal grandmother the family to play several days.Sees her family to have a small vegetable garden, inside has several small colzas. & a公元261年人物之三 A.D. third 261 year character & aDo unto others as you wouid have them do unto you 因为您wouid让他们做您,做其他 & ai an sorry but i cannot.i am at a business dinner right now.would you to have dinner with me another time? i抱歉,而是我不可能.i上午在工作晚餐.would现在吃您晚餐与我另一时刻? &}

我要回帖

更多关于 狗狗和我一起干 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信