go to some where forask sb to do sth造句句子

用it is time for sb to do sth造句 将SB替换为人名 将STH替换为事情例如GO home_百度作业帮
用it is time for sb to do sth造句 将SB替换为人名 将STH替换为事情例如GO home
it is time for Tom to do his homework
It's time for me to go to sleep
It is time for Tom to do homework.翻译一个英语句子When and where to go for the on-salary holiday has not been decided yet_百度作业帮
翻译一个英语句子When and where to go for the on-salary holiday has not been decided yet
带薪休假在何时、去何地,都尚未决定.
什么时候去,和去哪里度过带薪假期的计划至今还未被决定好。
您可能关注的推广回答者:从方框中选出适当的句子,完成对话.A:Excuse me,sir.________B:Yes.What can I do for you,young man?A:________ Some of my classmates want to go to Beijing for a short visit.I'd like to look for some sightseeing information (旅游信息).I want to know if y_百度作业帮
从方框中选出适当的句子,完成对话.A:Excuse me,sir.________B:Yes.What can I do for you,young man?A:________ Some of my classmates want to go to Beijing for a short visit.I'd like to look for some sightseeing information (旅游信息).I want to know if you havefour days’tour.B:We certainly do.there are quite many such tours.________A:Well.We're going to visit some famous places such as the Great Wall,the summer Palace and so on.B:they're all places of great interest in Beijing.________.A:Well,today is June 24.And we still have three more days before finishing thejunior exam.________B:Oh,I see.Well,there are two kinds of tours:package(全包式) and self-service(自助式).A:I think we'll take the self-service.B:All right.Here is the information about the tour and it will help you.A:Thank you very much.B:You're welcome.问题分类:初中英语初中化学初中语文
当前位置: >
1.when did you go to university? (). A& for five years& B& since five years ago& C in five years& D& five years ago.此题的答案是D对吧? 我的问题是:when 既可以表示时间点,也可能表示时间段,那为什么B就不对呢?&
2.he () his key, and he hasn't found it yet?& A& has lost& B lost& C& have lost& D loses. 请问此题答案是不选B?& 为什么不选A呢?
3.john,i have left my wallet at home, can i borrow some money from you? 请问此题i have left my wallet at home. 为什么能用完成时,而上面第2题为什么不能用完成时:he has lost his key?
4.where have you been during the winter holiday ,Millie?&&& i stayed in Suzhou for two days during my last trip? 请问两个句子都是during 为什么时态不一样?
5.根据汉语意思完成句子:在那逗留的最后一天,我们去了一家超市.(),we went to a supermarket .
6.is your brother married now?& 此处be married& 能不能换get married?
悬赏雨点:30 学科:【】
请您或[登录]之后查看最佳答案
暂无回答记录。}

我要回帖

更多关于 want to do sth造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信