阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩20页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢以studying abroad 为题的英语作文 120字_百度知道
以studying abroad 为题的英语作文 120字
我有更好的答案
Study abroad
Someone advocates that studying abroad is the only way of improving oneself. However I cannot totally agree on such assertion.
In the first place, There is no deny that studying in some developed country is able to expand one's scope, and help people to recieve advanced knowledge. Because, these developed nations such as America, really have more top universities, and more funds to encourage secientific reseach, which could improve people's capacity efficiently.
In the second place, studying abroad is not the only way that can efficiently oneself. As I know, it is not the most immportant approach.
Imagine, If a couple of parents p...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语网考B最新作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语网考B最新作文范文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急求高手写初中英语作文:题目《谈谈我对学英语的看法》_百度知道
急求高手写初中英语作文:题目《谈谈我对学英语的看法》
!谢谢!!!英语高手来急求
English word, Science, and so, I thought all I had to do was to memorize every individual word, it seems to me had exact equivalents in Chinese. I am fully prepared for more hard work, all in the original, but how to get the best result in the shortest possible time.Three years of study has taught me that we cannot learn English well without watch out for it’s idiomatic ways of saying things. To know what is going on in language study is perhaps more tRomeo and Juliet&gt. When I began learning English. I shall also read books in M, but I wasn’t quite sure of it’s usefulness. I am glad to say that I am get, one has to pay close attention to English idioms in order to learn the language faster and use it better.I have learned to “ring a bell” but to “beat a bell”, long way to go, it was just a matter of putting the words together according to the rules of G to “take a walk” but to make a trip”. When I was taught to say. A year ago, &lt, handwriting and basic Grammar. My interest was aroused and since then I have been on my guard against such blunders, I thought I learned everything about the word see. We all know the importance of lying a solid foundation in everything we do, and tMacbath&gt. A good command of English is necessary. One day I shall read &lt, although I was interested in the language. All this makes me see that besides a good training in pronunciation spelling. However, this is just a beginning. I think I have a better idea of that now. I did not realize we do not see but read a book or a newspaper until one day my teacher caught me out. I have also learned to absorb whole sentence without trying to translate them word to word into Chinese: to attend a meeting” but to “join a conversation”. A good beginning is half of the battle, “I see a book on the desk”, to communicate with foreigners or to carry out international trade, to express one’s ideas in English.So the problem now is not what I study English forMY Study of EnglishIt is over 3 years now since I began learning English, Geography and History to help me learn more about Men’s present and past
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?