作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:速求以‘‘我最喜欢的动物’’为题写一篇英语作文.【答案】:My
animal &br/&
My favourite animal is doy , doys are easy to be seem
in our daily life , and it is the
populare for ...以初一的英语水平给我一篇介绍考拉的作文,不少于80字_百度作业帮
以初一的英语水平给我一篇介绍考拉的作文,不少于80字
以初一的英语水平给我一篇介绍考拉的作文,不少于80字
Koalas are from Australia.They are about70-80centermeters(厘米)long.They are very cute and friendly,but they are lazy.They have big ears,and they look like a litter bear,but they don't have tail.they fur color(皮毛的颜色)are white and gray.Their limbs(四肢)are very strong.They sleep about 14 hours on one day.They like eating leaves,but they hardly ever(几乎不) drink water.They often in trees.Koalas are our friends,we all like them!亲爱的,虽然只有76个单词,还是凑合着用用吧.我非常高兴能帮助你.
koala is from Australia- -,,,
I don't know
Koala is a kind of Australia animal .They always lives in the trees and they like eating lives.They are very cute and clever.Most of them are very shy I think ,but some of them are also very outing .But to be honest,all of them are friendly and easygoing,you can easily get on well with them .How great they are!写兔子或狗的英语作文80词左右不需废话,直接写其外表和习性(爱吃什么)等_百度作业帮
写兔子或狗的英语作文80词左右不需废话,直接写其外表和习性(爱吃什么)等
写兔子或狗的英语作文80词左右不需废话,直接写其外表和习性(爱吃什么)等
上学期爸爸妈妈给我买了一只垂耳兔,叫他小可爱.它长得有点像狗,一副天真无邪的样子,一身奶牛般的花纹,一双乌黑光亮的大眼睛,一个粉红色的小鼻子连着小三瓣嘴,一对永远耷拉着的耳朵,两条毛茸茸的前腿,加上两条强壮有力的后腿,这就是小巧玲珑的垂耳兔宝宝.它喜欢出来跑.现在他已经出生几个月了.有一天我放学回家后,一进门就看见兔子从床底下钻了出来,因为它把笼子门撞开了.它围着我一圈一圈地跑,已经出来一天了,一定是饿了,我赶紧喂它,它吃了很多东西之后就躺下睡觉了.一天,我遇到一件无法解决的问题——我们暑假要去北戴河玩儿,但不能带他去,因为火车上不让带动物,但如果我不带它,它就会饿死.就在我苦恼的时候,爸爸妈妈说:“我们可以开车去北戴河.”听了后,我高兴得跳了起来.我家还有几只别的动物,比如乌龟、鱼等等,但我最喜欢这只可爱的垂耳兔了.
The clear afternoon today, leaves school once going home , I hear grandma right away saying to the grandfather on Friday on September 25: "Today big rabbit of possibility needs to have given birth to ...
建议你用金山词霸中的翻译,很方便的,输入汉语,就能翻译出英语,而且相当准确。我最喜欢的动物英语作文翻译60个单词
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的我最喜欢的动物英语作文翻译60个单词,供大家参考:)My Favourite AnimalMy favourite animal is the giant panda. The giant panda or panda is a bear living in central western and south western China. Most pandas live in Sichuan province. Pandas are adorable because of their distinctive black patches around eyes, ears and across its round body. Pandas are China’s national treasures.
They’re among the world’s most adored and protected animals. Pandas are the star attractions in the Beijing Zoo. Experts say that despite their sweet public image, pandas are capable of attacking humans, especially if they feel threatened.写一篇我最喜欢的动物英语作文60词_百度作业帮
写一篇我最喜欢的动物英语作文60词
写一篇我最喜欢的动物英语作文60词
My Favorite animal
I like many animals ,such as cats,monkeys,fishes and tigers. but my favorite animals are dogs.I keep a dog in my house .My family members call it &Wang Wang& .It is black ...
l like all animals. But l don not like tigers and lions.pandas are my favorite animals .because they are cute and beautiful. they are Chinese 's symbols.}

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的季节英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信