阿迪达斯xenooriginal xeno何时发售

Xeno – Chord Explorer – Max for Live Plugin | Erogenous TonesRecent reviews by Zelousmarineinspace
Zelousmarineinspace's most helpful reviews
40.5 hrs on record
Doom 3.DOOM 3.D00M 3.What else is there to say about this unbelievablly awesome First Person Shooter/Survival Horror game?This is possibly the greatest Reboot (Except for Wolfenstein the new order) ever made.The story is good. Even though it's the same story as before, it is expanded on here.The voice acting, while ham-fisted, is awesome,The Writing is great, as it was written the author Matthew J. CostelloThe ambiet noise & atmousphere? I know there are a LOT of games with good ambiet noise, but D00M 3 WINS HANDS DOWN, BEST AMBIET NOISE IN ANY VIDEOGAME MADE OR GOING TO BE MADE EVER. There are so manny sounds atop of sounds atop of sounds underneith sounds ATOP OF SOUNDS, some you don' they're just THERE.The horror? Well, it may be cheezy, unoriginal, & full of jump-scares (Not jump-shocks or slender BS), but it was VERY original for the time.The opening is well paced, and it set's the mood for the game quite well. Even though Half-Life did it first, D00M 3 does an EXCELLENT job of it too.The enemy designs are awesome: All (well, 85%) of the original monsters are back, with a few new ones (Those Zombie Commandos)D00M 3 also has a HUUUUUUUUUUGE campaign length. Beating it would take roughly 12-17 hours to complete. What was that Killzone Shadow fall? only a 4 hour campaign??The Weapons are basically the same from Doom 1 & 2, but you get a Machine gun to use (A good mid-range weapon), Grenades (Bouncy-Bouncy-Bouncy: hard to control but effective) & a Flashlight (Oh yeah...)The game is VERY dark. That's one of it's selling points & why you should get D00M 3 & not the BFG edition: It's much more darker, & you can hold EITHER a flashlight or a gun. It might come off as annoying at first, but it sinks in, & it adds to the scare factor.Keep in mind this is a VERY different DooM game, up to the point where people question if it is a DooM game at ALL.But whatever you may think about D00M 3, it sold more than 3.5 million copies, making it the most successful game by it's developer id Software to date.I VERY HIGHLY recommend D00M 3 to anyone who likes FPS, anyone who likes Horror-survival, & pretty much to anyone who loves video games in general.This is a MUST PLAY4.5/5Editors Note: If you are going to play it, I highly recommend getting the Absolute HD mod for free of Mod DB when playing this game: it makes it look a bit better, & it allows for modern resolutions without having to use the console commands.
Posted: 27 September, 2014.
Last edited: 27 September, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
5.7 hrs on record
A really good puzzle game that will get under your skin & will make you mad as anything at how difficult it can be at times.It's simple,It's addictive,& it's free.So no skin off your nose.I would recommend this to pretty much anyone.(And it also has some REALLY GOOD music)4/5 stars
Posted: 6 November, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
DEUS EX is a Role Playing Game with First Person Shooter elements in it, made in the year 2000 by Ion Storm and published by Warren Spector, releaced for the PC, using the Unreal 1 engine.This is the greatest game ever made of all time (PC)No I'm not kidding, lying, or even just saying that to signify it's importance or how great it is:This really IS the greatest videogame ever made for the PC.It has won over 200 GameOfTheYear awards, and many areas of videogame ideas and influence of even compleatly different generas can be traced back to Deus Ex.The concept for Deus Ex came from Ion Storm (Austin) being split into three groups:Group 1 was dedicated to creating the best PC exclusive FirstPersonShooter everGroup 2 consisted of people with a lot of experiance in RolePlayingGames, andGroup 3 mostly included people from Looking glass studios, whose recent success in Thief: the dark project, wanted to see a future version of their FPS Stealth game.And by combining the ideas and thoughts of all 3 groups, Ion Storm (Austin) created the greatest PC game of all time. And when you play it, you won't find it hard to believe.The plot is set in a dystopian world during the year 2052, and follows the rookie United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) agent JC Denton (hint: YOU), as he sets out to combat terroist forces (the NSF), which have become increasingly prevalent in a world slipping ever further into chaos, through a highly contaigus viris called the Grey death, only curable by the vaxine Ambrosia. As the plot unfolds, Denton becomes entangled in a deep and ancient conspiracy, encountering various organizations (to say whom would spoil too much), conspiracies, lies and twists, that carry on throughout the whole game, as he travels through various environments and cities, from NewYork, to Rome, to Hong Kong, and manny more.The RolePayingGame parts include Upgrading skills and Augmentations to increase JC's effectivness in the field, and choosing diologe between characters, which not only effects the way characters treat you, but also the effects of the multiple endings, and the multiple roots and pathways PRIOR to said multiple endings.But the real inovation in Deus Ex lies within the open-endedness in the levels: It's not a sandbox game, but its levels have manny pathways to the objectives and manny ways to approch them. You can go in all guns blazing, which gun is up to you, or choose different weapons, Lethal or Non-lethal, and try to stealth through it, and because JC has an inventory system, this is possable, although that certain weapons take up a bigger space in the inventory slot, and the re-aranging of the items has created the name &Inventory-Tetris&.Remember when I said Non-lethal? Yes it is possable. You can stun, or knock out enemies to make them unconsious, meaning you didn't kill them, or hack a security turret to kill them, meaning YOU didn't kill them. Also, you can skip past the Boss fights entirely, not killing them or knocking them out.Heck, it won a guiness world record for being able to compleate the game and only have to kill 2 PEOPLE.It's that kind of deph you will find here.Obviously, it's not just stealth, and a few areas require you to shoot through them, and the FPS elements are pretty good:There's no iron-sights since they hadn't been invented at the time, although you can upgrade some weapons to have a scope on them, although if you aren't trained in these areas, your aim and crosshair will fumble and spread all over the place. There's no regenerating-health (F that cow-waste) or Heath-bar per say. Damage is taken through to the different parts of your body. Too manny arm shots & you're gonna struggle with aiming. Too manny leg shots, and you're gonna have trouble with movment. Health is replenished by using Med-kits on the different body parts, eating food found in certain places (i.e a drinking fountain or resteraunt), or using Androids found in a few places in various environmentsAnd the MUSIC: holy heck the MUSIC. Just look up the Unatco theme on YouTube, and you'll see how AMAZING the music is.It was composed by Alexander Brandon, who also did the Unreal tournament music, and a few others I haven't listed. OK...Now I've praised Deus Ex long enough, time to get into the problems.It's not perfect. When I say best PC game of all time, I mean that all the things good about it outweigh the bad parts so much, that it makes it the best Pc game of all time: it's THAT good.The first problem is for the modern era: it has aged like absolute COW-WASTE. The visuals are very dated, & it wasn't ground-breaking for it's time either, and that can put off a lot of first-timers.The second problem is with the design choices:Certain skills & augmentations are downright USELESS.Ask any Deus Ex veteran about the &Swimming& skill, and they'll instantly get what you mean. The skill is never needed to progress ANYWHERE in the game. This is the same-ish issue with &Environment training&, because being able to use radioactive suits, dull effects of poisons, and things of that nature isn't that helpful.The skill for &Melee weapons& is also debatable in usefullness, because half-way through the game you are given a powerful sword that can kill most enemies in 1-2 hits.Stealth can be a bit glitchy with certain weapons downright wierd.The Crossbow with tranquilliser rounds for instance:The effects on the poison depend on where it hits the body. If it hits the head, it takes 1-4 seconds to pass out. Anywhere else and it takes 5-12 seconds, during which time the enemy can run around, warn other people, set off alarms, & be a downright pain.Also, the final problem, and this is directed at YOU if you plan on getting this, is that it has a VERY small accessabuillty factor.It can be hard to get into, if first-timers don't know most of the flaws.They read all of the reviews saying how awesome it is, and load up the game, expec YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO. They'll see the character creation screen, put a few points into lethal weapons, and gun handling, expecting to shoot their way through the first mission, only to find themselves out of ammo, and not killing anything.People who expect to play through the game, and listen to all the audio diologes, collect every weapon, hack all the security cameras, and upgrade everything on t It will JUST NOT HAPPEN the first playthrough.You may get into the universe, and master everything in the game, but this WILL NOT happen during your first playthrough.But at the end of the day, Deus Ex still stands the tests of time, and deserves ALL of those GOTY awards it got.You know the saying with Deus Ex? Every time you mention it, someone re-installls it? Yeah, there's a reason for that.So the 2 big questions are:Is it Really the best game ever made of all time on PC? andShould you play it?To answer both those questions simply: YES*And I said Yes with the asterix ( * ) as a disclaimer for first timers.Because there are problems with it that you should watch out for, but get over them, and there really hasn't been a better game then this.Deus Ex also had 2 sequels: Invisible war, and Human Revolution (the latter better well known), and while fans will argue till their mouths are sore over which is better, out of the 3, Deus Ex is the best of them.I
EXTREMALY HIGHLY recommend this game to pretty much anyone into this.Or if you MUST have a score:6 stars/5 stars
Posted: 31 August, 2014.
Last edited: 11 October, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
29.9 hrs on record
AMAZING. UNBELIEVEABLE. INCREDABLE. DAMNIT. COME ON. NICE. WHERE'S THAT FILTER??All of these things describe Metro 2033.This is not some simple Call of Duty clone, oh no, this is an amazing tacticalish horror shooter, & with an amazing story as well.For the unknown, Metro 2033 is NOT an original idea, rather it was based of a series of novels by the same name, & if you look, you can find lots of them scattered around the place. Does it do the novel justice? In most ways yes, in some ways no.It is the year 2033, & Russia has been destroyed in nuclear war, with the only survivers being the people who were in the underground Metro system of Moscaw. An entire community living in the tunnels, they have to survive attacks against muntant creatures and human factions like Facists, Reds, Nazis (how original) & your plain old bandits.You are a 20 year old boy called Artyom, born 2 days before the nuclear war, you have been rased underground. A new breed of muntant is threatening your home of Exibuition, & you must find your way to Polis to recieve help & destroy the &Dark Ones&.The story is good, with all the recognisable characters from the book, but I feel it isn't really as deep as the novels were.The voice acting is good as well, although 1-3 lines are a bit ham-fisted.And there are cutscenes, but they are mostly short & too the point. Also included: Quick-Time-Events. Because &originallity& -_-The game itself is great. It looks like Cod, but it feels like Day Z & Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell meets Thief the dark project. It feels original, whilst being familiar.You have 3 guns, plus your knife/s & grenades. Ammo is very scarce & because this is the Apocolypse, normal Millitary-Grade bullets are used as currency. You will be using the common &Dirtty& bullets nearly all of the time. Millitary Grade ammo does more damage & is more acurate, but it's like shooting money. There is the normal line of Pistol, Machine gun, Shotgun, but there are a few new choices. There are small gattiling-guns that shoot arrows, & Peumatic weapons that fire Ball-bearings & need to be pumped up with air pressure to get range & power. There are also throwing knifes that can be retrieved from corpses (which you can loot) & a few weapons I'm not going to list here.To deal with toxic radiation you have a giger counter, but there is toxic air in some places in the metro (& always on the surface) so you have a Gas mask, with a maximum of 15 minutes of air in each Filter, but you don't always have 15 minutes of air in every filter, & you can only carry 40 minutes of air through ALL your filters. You have a Flashlight & (later) Night vision that needs to be charged with a hand-powered-charger.You also have a &light bar& on your watch ala Thief the dark project that tells your how hidden you are in the shadows, & if enemies can see you. It's on your watch as well as how much air you have in your gas mask.And although you have Regen health, it regenerates slowly, so you need to use Medkits.Everything is done in-game:You want to check your Journal/Compus? Put away your gun & take it out. Can't see it? turn your lighter on & risk being seen by enemies.You want to check how hidden you are/to see how much air is in your mask? Take out your watch.You want to power up your flashlight? Take out the charger & charge it.You want your Peumatic weapons to have more air pressure? Take out it's pumper & charge it.It's this attention to imersivness that gives it style.HOWEVER.I have mainly 3 problems with the game:1) I feel the FOV is a bit too low. So mutants are charging straight in front of me & I can't see them because my gun is in the way or they just are not in my field of view. This doesn't usually happen that much, but this is a console port, so you might want to take that in if your are not getting the Redux*.2) Scripted sequences are fine if you do them right. Metro 2033 is the case, but I can't help but feel that they've been done before, ESPECIALLY a crane sequence that feels like it's from Half-Life 2, but also other games.3) (This is the biggest issue depending how much you love the novel) I just feel that the game, while capturing the feel, doesn't do the novel's atmousphere justice, & it just doesn't feel EXACTLY like the book, with alot of things cut from the book. This might not be a big of a deal to average casual FPS players, but to someone how loves the book, it can be dissapointing for themReguardless at the end of the day, Metro 2033 is a great shooter.It's not bad, but it's not the BEST THING EVAR, it is a great ride from start to finish, & it has a great atmousphere with imersivness seldom seen in games today.The campaign takes around 12 hours, 13-14 if you play on Ranger mode. The ending feels a tad bit unsatisfying, but then there's Metro: Last Light now isn't there.I recommend this game to EVERY FPS fan out there, & people who loved the book. Even if you hate Modern shooters, this cult classic deserves to be played by as many people interested.4/5 stars.*Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried the Redux version, so if you like that better go for it, but I would assume that this is better.If you want the best experiance, play with russian voices: it adds IMMENSLY to the immersian.
Posted: 28 November, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggh....Why?WHY?WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAAAHAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!WHY DID YOU DO THIS REBELION???!!!You had the greatest Aliens game ever made, all you had to do was improve visuals: Not dumb it down for 8 year olds to play!!In case you're wondering, Aliens Vs Predator (3), because they were too stupid to add that in, even though Aliens Vs Predator 2 came out before this) is a First Person Shooter, being the 3rd title in the AVP series & is a dumbed down piece of horse-manure in comparison to the other AVP games.I had High hopes for this, but it is VERY dissapointing. The Combat is just &RUN UP TO ENEIMY & FAIL YOUR CLAWS IN HIS DIRECTION UNTIL S/HE/IT DIES!!!& Theres no combos or different attack styles, like in the previous games, it's just punch-punch-punch until you or they die. The environments despite looking pretty (like THAT matters) are stupid because the campaign reuses THE SAME ENVIRONMENTS 3 times over.The Marine campaign has suffured the worst, because Rebellion was spending too much budget into not being discriminatory to make a better gameplay.Case in point: you can block xeno's attacks....What....The....Actual...FFF******************************************************K???!!!!In Aliens law (& the other games) you could barley kill a xeno with a gun, but YOUR FISTS???? Were they on drugs?Also, alot of things don't work: The Pulse rifle (apart from looking like cr*p) takes FOREVER to kill xenos. In the past games, they took some punishment, but not too much. Also: YOU CAN'T CROUCH. Just let that sink in.The Alien has REGENERATING HEALTH (when in AVP2 you had to eat to survive) & that alone is stupid enough, but Dumbing down the combat to button mashing & pressing a button for an unsatisfying kill move that takes 10 to finish & let enemies get the drop on you is the nail in the cofin.The Predator, however, I WILL say in it's defence has SOME improvment:Although the melee combat is dumbed down, the Weapons have some refinment to how they're layed out:There's no fumbling through your inventory to get 1 of 17 weapons: it's now just 4 easy to use & access weapons: Your Wrist blades, Throwing Disk, Plasma Caster & Spear-gun. & your cloaking & vision modes.I must say I DO like how they made it simpler & not as complicated. It's not dumbing down if it was originally so hard to understand.but overall it's just not a worthy AVP game. BY ITSELF when Compared with the dreaded C*ck of Duty Recycled Sh*t fare it is a 2.5/5 to a 3/5 stars.But in comparison to the other AVP games (& if you are a fan of those)-*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOID!!*--*AVOI-*sound of gunshots*
Posted: 16 December, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
95.5 hrs on record
To even SAY why Serious Sam 3: Before First Encounter is a worthy prequel to Serious Sam: The First Encounter, & why Serious Sam 3: Before First Encounter is an AWESOMELY FUN game, is to spoil SOOO much.Buy this game, experiance the joy & fun for yourself.Go on.Stop wasting your time watching this review: PLAY IT!!4/5 stars
Posted: 16 December, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
1st thing is first: DEAD SPACE IS NOT SCARY!!This has absolutly NOTHING frightening in it, there is no TRUE horror & irrational thinking brougthere are just Jumpshocks after jumpshock after jumpshock after jumpshock after JUMPSHOCKS!!(It's ripping off D00M 3, except your not scared when the monster jump out at you, you're SHOCKed)HOWEVER....Just because this &survival horror& game is not scary DOES NOT mean it is a bad game.In fact, it's quite a cool game, with some new mechanics.Like how there is no HUD for the game: everything is shown on Issac's RIG suit, & the occasional screen displayed around his armour.And how the Fact that there is only one WEAPON (Security Pulse Rifle (Aliens rip-off) & all the other weapons are engineering tools.And I DO have to mention the creative ways to kill enemies: The Necromorphs (Aliens ripp-off again) can't be killed by conventional headshots: you have to use your mining tools to cut off their limbs as they do the most damage & inhibit their attacks/movment, which IS admittedly creative. Although, I don't think they're doing anything creative with some enemies having the obvious Lost Planet &Shoot the glowing orange point for more damage& parts on monstersAnd the story IS kind of bogus: It isn't THAT original, & all the stuff you think is going to happen happens, they DID get the style (if it DOES exsist) right, as it's &Generic but everyboy copies it's generic&They DO have some good back story, although you'll need to play the 2nd, worser Dead Space 2 to see it done PROPERLYAlso, is it just me, or does the USG Ishimora (&-bad spelling) look like it was BUILT to look like it's an unpleasent place that has gone to hell even BEFORE the monsters arrive?Because if ALL the elevators were built out of cages & chains to begin with, then it's almost like they're EXPECTING to be attacked..........but that's just me nitpicking.At the end of the day, it is widely agreed that out of the Dead Space series, this one is the best.And I would recommend you get it, but at half-price.It's enjoyable.... but it's not &the master of sci-fi horror& that idiots might tell you it is.3 stars/5
Posted: 11 October, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
27.4 hrs on record
Half-Life 2 is a First Person Shooter created by Valve, & releaced on November 16, 2004 for PC, OS X, Xbox 360, & the (unfortunatley bad) Playstation 3.Running on the Source engine a revolutionary Physics engine that allows for limitless possablities of creative gameplay choices & fun, it is quite possibly the greatest First Person Shooter ever made.Not only did it set the graphics standards for over 10 years, but it is a testement to how they STILL hold up today.Now people say Half-Life 2 is over-rated. But they're idiots. They only play up until the 5th mission, which goes n a bit long, & they say &It's only driving sections & it's boring, it shouldn't recieve all this aclaim&So I say: Those people can go ***** themselves, because 10 years old, & Half-Life 2 is STILL one of, if not THE best, First Person Shooters EVER MADE.To this day, Video games try to have awesome graphics & realistic gameplay, & innovation.But what this REALLY means, is &We are trying to catch up to the standards of VALVe.Half-Life 2 is one of the best games EVER & a testoment to how well VALVe is the best videogame company on the PLANET.I VERY Highly Recommend Half-Life 2 to FPS fans, & almost to anyone who loves games at ALL.Or if you MUST have a score:5/5
Posted: 11 September, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
16.9 hrs on record
Good part: More hats to purchaseBad part: Everyone is wearing themShould you play it?let's be honest: you already have.
Posted: 15 August, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
6.1 hrs on record
This is THE purest of Online multiplayer Shooters: It even tops Call of Duty (any of them) when it comes to frantic pace, extreme precision, awesome adreniline rushes, & al round fun & enjoyablity. Get over the fact that the Graphics are dated, because you'll be so focused on trying to get that mega armour that you won't care.a MUST play, masterpiece.OR because people nowadays must have a review score:5 frags/5
Posted: 25 April, 2014.
Was this review helpful?}

我要回帖

更多关于 阿迪达斯官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信