windows 7 professional 32-bitbit depth是什么意思思

Win Pro Eebedded7 32-bit/X64 EMESD OEI 1-2CPU 代表什么意思,里面的各项英文代表什么指标_百度知道
Win Pro Eebedded7 32-bit/X64 EMESD OEI 1-2CPU 代表什么意思,里面的各项英文代表什么指标
提问者采纳
Win Pro 表示加强的意思,这表示你的系统window7应该不是家庭版的,有可能是专业版,至于后面的32-bit/x64 ,这个应该是让你选择装32位的系统还是64位的系统,如果内存有4G以上建议是64位,再后面的实在看不懂,可能是CPU的某种优化。
提问者评价
有点误差,不过你的回答很仔细,非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Win Pro Eebedded7是win7
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁语言: English
The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS (32/64 bit) | 4.22 GBMicrosoft Windows 7 SP1 All Version (RTM x86 and x64) ACTiVATED & Updateable.It includes All editions integrated into one ISO file. With Service Pack 1.This is the most complete release which includes all available verisons of Windows 7 (except &N& and &E& editions) :* Windows 7 Starter 32-bit* Windows 7 Home Basic 32/64-bit* Windows 7 Home Premium 32/64-bit* Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bit* Windows 7 Enterprise 32/64-bit* Windows 7 Ultimate 32/64-bit- Bootable ISO which perfectly fits on classic DVD5 disc.- Activated (no serial needed).- Genuine version (Windows Update is available).Windows 7 Starter*********************Windows 7 Starter is the edition of Windows 7 that contains the fewestfeatures. Windows 7 Starter is only available in a 32-bit version. The Windows Aero theme is not included in this version. The desktop wallpaper and Visual Styles (Windows 7 Basic) are not user-changeable. Its functions are very limited. Microsoft originally intended to restrict the edition to running 3 simultaneous applications, but this limitation was dropped. This edition is available pre-installed on computers, especially netbooks, through system integrators or computer manufacturers using OEM licences.Windows 7 Home Basic**********************Windows 7 Home Basic is available in emerging markets such as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, the People&#39;s Republic of China, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, and Turkey. It is not available in developed technology markets countries including in Western and Central Europe, North America, Hong Kong, Australia and Saudi Arabia. Some Aero options are excluded along with several new features. Home Basic, along with other editions sold in emerging markets, include geographical activation restriction, which requires users to activate Windows within a certain regionor country.Windows 7 Home Premium**********************This edition contains features aimed at the home market segment, such as Windows Media Center, Windows Aero and multi-touch support.Windows 7 Professional**********************This edition is targeted towards enthusiasts and small-business users. It includes all the features of Windows 7 Home Premium, and adds the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain. Additional features include operating as a Remote Desktop server, location aware printing, Encrypting File System, Presentation Mode, Software Restriction Policies (but not the extra management features of AppLocker) and Windows XP Mode. Like Enterprise, Microsoft will support this edition until 2020.Windows 7 Enterprise**********************This edition targets the enterprise segment of the market and is sold through volume licensing to companies which have a Software Assurance contract with Microsoft. Additional features include support for Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packages, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and UNIX application support. Not available through retail or OEM channels, this edition is distributed through Microsoft Software Assurance (SA). As a result it includes several SA-only benefits, including a license allowing the operating of diskless nodes (diskless PCs), the running of multiple virtual machines, and activation via VLK. Like Professional, Microsoft will support this edition until 2020.Windows 7 Ultimate**********************Windows 7 Ultimate contains all of the same features as Windows 7 Enterprise, but unlike the Enterprise edition, it is available to home users on an individual license basis. Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional users are able to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate for a fee using Windows Anytime Upgrade if they wish to do so. Unlike Windows Vista Ultimate, the Windows 7 Ultimate edition does not include the Windows Ultimate Extras feature or any exclusive features as Microsoft had stated. However, even though it is the consumer equivalent to Enterprise, Microsoft will only support Ultimate until 2015, as per Home Premium.&N& and &E& editionsE editionsThe features in the E Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Internet Explorer. The cost of the E Editions are the same as the full versions, as Internet Explorer can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft for the E Editions.N editionsThe features in the N Editions are the same as their equivalent full versions, but do not include Windows Media Player. The cost of the N Editions are the same as the full versions, as Windows Media Player can be downloaded without charge from Microsoft for the N Editions.Service Pack 1Microsoft released the first official service pack for Windows 7 on February 22, 2011. This is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is an update that does the following :- Helps keep PCs supported.- Provides ongoing improvement to the operating system, by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 platform based on customer and partner feedback.- Makes it easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates.Changes specific to Windows 7Additional support for communication with third-party federation servicesAdditional support has been added to allow Windows 7 clients to effectively communicate with third-party identity federation services (those supporting the WS-Federation passive profile protocol). This change enhances platform interoperability, and improves the ability to communicate identity and authentication information between organizations.Improved HDMI audio device performanceA small percentage of users have reported issues in which the connection between computers running Windows 7 and HDMI audio devices can be lost after system reboots. Updates have been incorporated into SP1 to ensure that connections between Windows 7 computers and HDMI audio devices are consistently maintained.Corrected behavior when printing mixed-orientation XPS documentsPrior to the release of SP1, some customers have reported difficulty when printing mixed-orientation XPS documents (documents containing pages in both portrait and landscape orientation) using the XPS Viewer, resulting in all pages being printed entirely in either portrait or landscape mode. This issue has been addressed in SP1, allowing users to correctly print mixed-orientation documents using the XPS Viewer.How to install :- Extract using WinRAR.- Use ImgBurn** to burn the extracted ISO file called &faXcooL.Windows.7.SP1.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED&* You can use any other software for this operation (Nero, Alcohol, CloneCD...)* Burning speed should not be faster than 4x.- Restart your computer*.* You can install it from existing OS, but I&#39;ll recommend the clean installation.- Make sure you&#39;ve seleceted your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device (BIOS setup)** If you don&#39;t know how to do that, check this link /pages/bios-boot-cdrom- The text message will appear &Press any key to boot from CD or DVD....&* By pressing the key you&#39;re entering the setup.- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)- Click &Install now&.- Choose your edition* (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.* Note that if you have less than 4GB of RAM, x64 will be useless.- Click &I accept&.- Click &Custom (advanced).- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.* Setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.- Next step will be username (Image 17).- Type your password (if you want).- Choose the third option for next step.- Select your time zone.- Select your current location.- And the last step will be silent auto-activation** Your PC will restart for the last time.And that would be all about installation. You&#39;re in Windows now.- Activation -This release has integrated RemoveWAT 2.2.6.0.This tool completely removes Windows Activation Technologies from your sytem and your Windows will be fully activated and fully updateable, plus, you won&#39;t have to worry about malicious updates (i.e. KB971033) which can deactivate your copy of Windows.It runs automaticly and silently after the setup.- x64 Recovery -This release has integrated Windows 7 Recovery Disc which can be used to access a system recovery menu, giving you options of using System Restore, Complete PC Backup, automated system repair and a command-line promptfor manual advanced recovery. Note that you cannot use the Windows 7 Recovery Disc to re-install Windows. It only fixes Windows.If you have problems with Microsoft Security Essentials :1. Restore WAT and reboot.2. Download MSE :/security_essentials/default.aspx3. Install4. Remove WAT.RemoveWAT is located in :\sources$oem$$$SetupscriptsfaXcooL.exeDOWNLOAD:Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max SpeedUploaded.net:Uploadable.ch:<:Rapidgator.net:UpDown.bz:Links are Interchangeable - No Password
Download this book
Free download ezdownloader, then you can free download.
使用ezdownloader下载
Copyright Disclaimer:
本站一切内容源于互联网搜索,禁止商用! 如有任何不妥请联系:,我们将在24小时内删除相关内容。
浏览量:0 添加时间: 00:22:45, 更新时间: 00:22:45, shared by
搜索该书!...
Search mirrors of "Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS (32/64 bit)"...
推荐:使用EZdownloader下载电子书
没有下载链接
请在图书介绍里查找下载链接,如果没有,可以试着搜索有无其它该书信息。
不能下载?如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS (32/64 bit)" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看
看是否有人已经更新了该书。该书可能有其它下载链接,请点 。
"Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS (32/64 bit)" 相关链接:
Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS 32-64 bit - RemovedWindows 7 OEM All Editions (x86/x64) (32/64bit) (ACTiVATED) - RemovedMicrosoft Windows 7 SP1 MULTI OEM x86 x64 (32 64-bit) All Editions (48-in-1) (Laptops PC) by vandit - RemovedWindows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64)
download - Removeddownload Windows 7 All Editions SP1 (x86 x64) - Removed
"Windows 7 ULTIMATE SP1 ALL EDITIONS (32/64 bit)" 没有评论.
Leave a Comment
如果没有下载链接或者下载链接无效,请查看相关链接或者搜索相关资料。
Your name:
Your email (hidden) :
Your comment (Sorry, html code is not allowed) :
Word Verification (Input the characters in the image):& 产品参数对比
微软Access 2013 32-bit/x64 ChnSimp DVD和微软Win Pro 7 简体中文授权 (单品)有什么区别
参数仅为参考,产品以当地实际销售实物为准。
Microsoft(微软)
Microsoft Access 2013 32-bit/x64 ChnSimp DVD(中/英/日文)
Microsoft(微软)
Microsoft Win Pro 7 简体中文授权 (单品)
请选择品牌
请选择型号
请选择品牌
请选择型号
删除 →← 删除 →← 删除 →← 删除
价格面议¥650
暂无点评暂无点评
一、用来进行数据分析: access有强大的数据处理、统计分析能力,利用access的查询功能,可以方便地进行各类汇总、平均等统计。并可灵活设置统计的条件。比如在统计分析上万条记录、十几万条记录及以上的数据时速度快且操作方便,这一点是Excel无法与之相比的。 这一点体现在:会用acces[1]s,提高了工作效率和工作能力。
二、用来开发软件: access用来开发软件,比如生产管理、销售管理、库存管理等各类企业管理软件,其最大的优点是:易学!非计算机专业的人员,也能学会。低成本地满足了那些从事企业管理工作的人员的管理需要,通过软件来规范同事、下属的行为,推行其管理思想。(VB、.net、 C语言等开发工具对于非计算机专业人员来说太难了,而access则很容易)。 这一点体现在:实现了管理人员(非计算机专业毕业)开发出软件的“梦想”,从而转型为“懂管理+会编程”的复合型人才。
另外,在开发一些小型网站WEB应用程序时,用来存储数据。例如ASP+Access。这些应用程序都利用ASP技术在InternetInformation Services运行.比较复杂的WEB应用程序则使用PHP/MySQL或者ASP/Microsoft SQL Server.
ACCESS的用途更多,体现在很多方面:
表格模板。只需键入需要跟踪的内容,Access 便会使用表格模板提供能够完成相关任务的应用程序。Access 可处理字段、关系和规则的复杂计算,以便您能够集中精力处理项目。 您将拥有一个全新的应用程序,其中包含能够立即启动并运行的自然 UI。
创建和运行旧数据库。 尽情享用对您的现有桌面数据库 (ACCDB/MDB) 的支持。Windows Embedded Compact 7新特性
无缝连接使您所需的技术与丰富媒体、在线服务、Windows PC、智能电话和其他手持设备无缝连接。
连接并享受丰富媒体
借助全新的媒体库简化媒体管理 更新的 MPEG-4 和 HD 支持更丰富的流媒体灵活的插件体系结构支持第三方内容。
无缝连接到 Microsoft Windows 7
借助集成的 Windows Device Stage 简化设备管理 利用 MTP 支持同步数据和媒体。
连接 Office 和个人信息
更新的 Office 查看器 更新的 AirSync 和 Microsoft Exchange 支持 丰富的用户体验您将能够提供创新的解决方案,彻底改变最终用户与设备的交互方式。
可扩展的丰富UI框架
使用 Silverlight for Windows Embedded 打造丰富而直观的用户界面 Microsoft Expression Blend 提供无缝的设计人员体验 借助更紧密的 XAML 代码生成器集成,迅速扩展和自定义设备UI 。
丰富的桌面浏览效果
更新的 Internet Explorer 浏览引擎支持最新标准 支持选项卡、平移和缩放 利用 Adobe Flash 10.1 支持,访问丰富的多媒体内容。
借助自然的触控输入,打造沉浸式用户体验
利用触控输入支持,构建高度交互式设备 借助与浏览器集成的多点触控,打造移动设备体验 利用自定义笔势支持,扩展设备的功能。
高度可靠的平台下面介绍了如何利用始终可信赖的工具和技术,构建解决方案和设备。
通过 Visual Studio 集成简化开发人员体验
借助 Visual Studio 和 Expression Blend 工具,将新设备快速推向市场利用集成的 Windows Embedded Developer Update,简化功能更新的交付 更新的安装体验,所需用户干预最少。
利用最新的硬件创新技术
支持最新的 ARM v7体系结构通过 Open GL ES 2.0 提高图形性能 多核体系结构和 SMP 支持带来更高的性能。
更高的可靠性、更高的性能
借助最新的 Windows 7 联网技术,提高联网性能 可靠的无线连接和 WiFi 支持 可与最新设备连接的蓝牙支持 (2.1) 。
Win Pro Embedded 7 32-bit/x64 EMB ChnSimp ESD OEI 1-2CPUUpgrade Win7 Pro 32bit to 64bit or go to Win8?
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: Upgrade Win7 Pro 32bit to 64bit or go to Win8?
Windows 7 Professional 32bit
Upgrade Win7 Pro 32bit to 64bit or go to Win8?
I have an aging system (2008) Win7 Pro 32bit. I would like to upgrade to 64bit in order to be able to use more ram, and other benefits.
Trying to decide whether to go to Win8 or Win7 Pro 64bit. I have some favorite programs that run on the 32bit system and may not run on 64bit. As I understand it, I may be able to run these 32bit porgrams on a 64bit machine. (??)
I am not a total newbie, but have not been keeping up on new technology since 2008, so I am asking for advice. I have a computer tech who can help.
My tech friend is advising NOT to go to Win8. He says that he would not recommend this OS until at least two years time has passed since it's introduction so MS has time to work out bugs. I am also just upgrading a desktop and have no touch screen.
I want my new system to be a media center, some graphics and some light video work.
I have bought
Asus AMD 990FX Atx 4 DIMM DDR3 TUF Sabertooth MOBO
AMD FX - 8320 EIGHT-CORE 3.5GHZ 16MB 125w AM3+CPU
Kingston 8GB 1600MHz 10-10-10 DDR3 HyperX Red (thinking about getting another 8gb and upping my ram to 16gb)
I will be using my current Silverstone 850watt power supply, hard disks, case and DVD drives. Have a 6950 AMD Radeon video card.
Some more questions
If I upgrade to Win7 64bit while changing hardware, what is the procedure for getting MS to recognize this change? I have a leagl copy of Win7 Pro 32bit.
Is there any real advantage to go to Win8?
keep the ability to run present 32bit software?
Thanks for your help,
Win 7 Pro 64-bit
Hello Bill and welcome to Seven Forums. Lots of questions and I have no definitive answers for you. Just some personal opinion and others may totally disagree.
I have very limited experience with Windows 8. I played around with the Beta (consumer preview) for about 2 months and I didn't like it. To me it felt like a lot of the functionality I was used to in Windows 7 (and Windows XP before that) was missing. Now don't get me wrong. I think the basic underlying operating system is good. It booted up faster than 7, it has better security, and for about $5.00 you can buy something called
from Stardock that makes Windows 8 look and feel like Windows 7. It even brings back the start button and start menu. But it still felt like I was trying to use a touch operating system on a non-touch computer.
The first thing I'd ask myself is: if I really want to keep the Windows 7 look and feel, why would I bother getting Windows 8 only to make it look and feel like 7? Why not just stay with 7? On the other hand, if I had to replace a broken or aging machine, then I probably would go with 8. But it sounds like your machine has the chops to stay around for a while and it doesn't sound like you have any immediate or pressing need to replace your computer.
Upgrading from 32-bit to 64-bit will require a clean install. You'll need to backup all your personal data. But you can use the same 25-digit Product Key to activate the 64-bit 7 Pro as you used to activate the 32-bit 7 Pro. You can flip-flop between 32-bit and 64-bit as many times as you want on the same version and as long as only one is activated at a time.
The installer should find most of the necessary
automatically. But since you are using 7 Pro you will have available
which should take care of any compatibility issues. Or you could use a different free virtual machine like .
Hope this gives you some food for thought.
Hard Drives 640Gb 7200rpm
Antivirus MSE
Browser Opera (primary) with IE9 backup
You already own a license for the best OS so I would change it to 64-bit using
Everything you need is in the blue link, the steps are the same for retail.
Thank you all for the help. I think I will stay with Win7, and do a clean install.
Do I need to buy another win7 64bit disk, or can I install from my original disk and choose 64bit? or is this a dumb question?
Since I am making major changes in hardware, how do I let the folk$ at MS know this is me upgrading to a different hardware setup?
Do you have an OEM copy of Win7?
If so then the change of mobo would make it necessary to buy another copy since Win7 OEM locks to the first mobo installed upon and cannot be changed.
If it's a full or Upgrade version of Win7 then it will survive any hardware change - you just need to reinstall with the 64 bit installer for the licensed version.
If its upgrade you still need a qualifying copy of XP or Vista though it doesn't need to be installed.
If there's an OS on the HD when you boot to delete all partitions to reinstall, the installer will see this to allow Upgrade version.
If you wipe the HD or use a new HD it requires doing the quick registry workaround in Option 3 of
Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
Stay with Windows 7
Keyboard Logitech G510, Logitech F310 Gamepad
Mouse Logitech G500s
PSU EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2, EVGA Custom Braided Cable Set
Case Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gun Metal Black
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT & Antec Formula 7
Hard Drives Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Intel 530 180GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB x4,
WD Black 500GB x2, WD Blue 500GB x2
Internet Speed Verizon Fios Quantum Gateway
Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes Premium
Browser Chrome, Internet Explorer 11
Other Info Corsair SP140 x2, Corsair AF120 x4, Corsair SP120 x1, Thermaltake Luna 14 Slim x2
Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker
Do you have an OEM copy of Win7?
If so then the change of mobo would make it necessary to buy another copy since Win7 OEM locks to the first mobo installed upon and cannot be changed.
If it's a full or Upgrade version of Win7 then it will survive any hardware change - you just need to reinstall with the 64 bit installer for the licensed version.
If its upgrade you still need a qualifying copy of XP or Vista though it doesn't need to be installed.
If there's an OS on the HD when you boot to delete all partitions to reinstall, the installer will see this to allow Upgrade version.
If you wipe the HD or use a new HD it requires doing the quick registry workaround in Option 3 of
I have a OEM copy of WinXP and an Upgrade of Win7. It seems to me that every other version of Windows has been good, interspersed with less successful &upgrades&.
I liked XP, Vista seemed to have problems. I like win7, win8 seems less successful. We could back up further and the same formula seems to apply.
So I will install Win7 64bit and wait for Win9. My tech guy knows how to do the install, I just wanted opinions about Win8 and I think I have them!
Thanks again! I really like the latest and best technology. Looks like the best package that fulfills BOTH these criteria is STAY with Win7! ! : cool:
I'm not in a mood of writing a big post here - cuz discussion is about Windows 8. In simple words: It's not that great. Not worth a try. Windows 7 still stands out. IMO, new &features& of Windows 8 kind of suck. Over this, many good existent features have been removed. Also, no need to mention, it looks pretty bald when it comes to the GUI. Boring metro.
Stick with 7 until MS change their minds to create something worth a shot.
&Upgrade Win7 Pro 32bit to 64bit or go to Win8?
Similar help and support threads
This error show PC Strat After 1Hours
Hi I have win7 32bit installed and would like to install win8 64bit on a separate partition(I have the right hardware for it). Can I install win8 normaly or is there anything important to pay attention to. I read that I must first hide the win7 partitions, is it really neccesery? Thanks
Installation & Setup
I know now that it cant be done. :p
Anyway this is where Im at. I got a new machine at Christmas, it has a TB hard drive, intel 3 processor, 8g video card, cant remember what else and I cant get into it to tell you but its is definitely able to run the 64 bit version of win7. It came without an OS...
Installation & Setup
I have a 64 bit windows 7 upgrade disc, and no Vista installation disk. I do have a valid cd-key that came with the 64bit Vista operating system. I was looking for a CD image to download since like all laptops they give you the crappy restore disk that add bundled software you don't want and take...
Installation & Setup
I have purchased and downloaded both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows7 Professional (no CDs or media here only download version)
I sucessfully upgraded from Vista 32 to Win7 32
Then I upgraded my hard disk (140Gb 500GB) and RAM (3GB to to 4GB)
Now I would like to go from Win7 32bit...
Installation & Setup
To avoid the Student Win 7 hassle (upgrading Vista 32 to Win 7 Pro 64 bit ISO burn, etc), can I simply use the Home Prem 32 Upgrade (for my other computer) arriving this afternoon with my 64bit Pro upgrade key & end up with the 64bit Pro installation?
Installation & Setup
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.