lovei hate love中文意思

卫兰《my love my fate》这首歌,歌词里面的英文翻译成中文是什么意思是整首歌的歌词里面的英文哦,不单是歌名!my love my fate you will fade away 以后隔天与地 i love i hate i'll miss you always 我永远亦爱你 太美好的东西会走 还_百度作业帮
卫兰《my love my fate》这首歌,歌词里面的英文翻译成中文是什么意思是整首歌的歌词里面的英文哦,不单是歌名!my love my fate you will fade away 以后隔天与地 i love i hate i'll miss you always 我永远亦爱你 太美好的东西会走 还未爱够了你怎放手 从来不肯假想 失去你那感受 我这对脚怎黱走 从来并未练习过温柔 迟学你或已经没法接受 然后你会说我跟她分左与右 谁希罕造种手拖手 my love my fate you will fade away 再没有恋爱味 i love i hate i'll always be afraid 永远也害怕你 我要首先讲声我走 还是爱到你说请你走 如果讲一声 请照顾我感受 我最怕你讲出口 从来并未练习过温柔 迟学你或已经没法接受 然后你会说我跟她分左与右 谁希罕造种手拖手 下次开心已要靠自己 下次顶多饰演好知己 其实再次见你真需要 靠演技也要你我好心地 my love my fate you will fade away 过去当做看戏 世界当没有你 ooh.
my love my fate you will fade away (我的爱,我的命运,你将逐渐凋谢)i love i hate i'll miss you always (我爱我恨,我会永远想念你)my love my fate you will fade away (我的爱,我的命运,你将逐渐凋谢)i love i hate i'll always be afraid (我爱我恨,我总会在害怕)my love my fate you will fade away (我的爱,我的命运,你将逐渐凋谢)英语翻译Yeah,It's officially the biggest midget in the game.I dunno.Make way for the S.O.V.[Chorus] Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!Love me or hate me,its still an obs_百度作业帮
英语翻译Yeah,It's officially the biggest midget in the game.I dunno.Make way for the S.O.V.[Chorus] Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!I'm fat,I need a diet.No,in fact i'm just too light And I ain't got the biggest breast-s-s,but I write all the best disses.I got hairy armpits,but I don't walk around like this.I wear a big baggy t-shirt that hides that nasty shit.Ugh!Never had my nails done.Bite them down until they're numb.I'm the one with the non-existent bum,Now I dont really give a.Ugh!I'm late for my shepherd's pie Like a high maintenance chick missin' her diamonds.I'm missin' my clippers size.Now bow down to your royal highness.No I dont own a corgi,Had a hamster,it died cuz I ignored it.Go on then,go on report me,I'm English,try and deport me![Chorus] Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!I'm that funky little monkey with the tiniest ears.I don't like drinkin fancy champy,I'll stick wit Heineken beers.Whoops,might burp in ya face,A little unlady-like,What can I say?Well oh gosh i'm not posh,male wit odd socks.I do what i'm doin YEAH!So everybody's entitled to opinions,I open my mouth and shit I got millions.I'm the middle kid,the riddle kid,I'll make you giggle till your sick Cuz my nose jiggles while I spit.Yeah I do have some stories And its true I want all the glory.Go on then,come on support,I'm English,try and deport me![Chorus] Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!So I cant dance and I really cant sing.I can only do one thing,And that's be Lady Sovereign!So I cant dance and I really cant sing.I can only do one thing,And that's be Lady Sovereign![Chorus] Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!Love me or hate me,its still an obsession.Love me or hate me,that is the question.If you love me then Thank you!If you hate me then fuck you!phat beats,word!
Yeah   It's officially the biggest midget in the game...   这是最大的侏儒比赛  I dunno   我不知道  Make way for the Ess Oh Vee   让路给Sov(Lady Sovereign)  Love me or hate me it's still an obsession   爱我或者恨我 这仍然是个迷惑  Love me or hate me that is the question   爱我或者恨我 这是个问题  If you love me then thank you   如果你爱我 那么谢谢你  If you hate me then fuck you   如果你恨我 那么住嘴  I'm fat I need a diet   我很胖 我需要食物  Na in fact I'm just too light and   事实上是因为我太轻了  I aint got the biggest breast-s-s   并且没有最大的胸部  But I wrote all the best disses   但是我写过最棒的迪斯  I got hairy armpits   我的腋窝有很多毛  But I don't walk around like this   但是我不会直接这样走出来  I wear a big baggy T-shirt   我穿着一件大大的宽松T恤  That hides that nasty shit   这样就能够隐藏那些肮脏  Ugh... never had my nails done   呃...从来不修理自己的指甲  Bite them down until they're numb  把它们咬到麻木  I'm the one with a non-existent bum  我是个不存在的流荡者   I don't really give a UGH   我并不是真的呸了一声   I'm missing my shepherd's pie   当我失去铺着马铃薯泥的肉饼  Like a high maintenance chick missing herdiamonds   就像一个生活费用很高的女孩失去了她的钻石  I'm missing my Clipper lighters   我失去我打火机型的指甲钳  Now bow down to your royal highness   现在像皇室成员弯腰鞠躬  No, I don't own a corgi   不,我没有拥有一只威尔士爱脚狗  I had a hampster   我有一只仓鼠  It died cos I ignored it   因为我的忽视 他死了  Go on then, go on report me   继续这样 继续告发我  I'm English, try and deport me   我是英国人 争取驱赶我  Love me or hate me it's still an obsession   爱我或是恨我 这仍然是个迷惑  Love me or hate me that is the question   爱我或是恨我 这是一个问题  If you love me then thank you   如果你爱我 那么谢谢你  If you hate me then fuck you   如果你恨我 那么闭嘴  I'm a funky little monkey   我是一直胆战心惊的小猴子  With the tiniest ears   拥有一双最小的耳朵  I don't like drinking fancy champi   我不喜欢喝奇幻的香槟  I stick with Heineken beers   我坚持喝Heineken(喜力)啤酒   Oops, might burp in your face   也许会在你的脸上打嗝  A little unladylike, what can I say?   有点不像女生 我能说什么呢  Well oh gosh I'm not posh me, I wear odd socks   好.. 诶..我一点也不优雅 总穿不成对的袜子  I do what I'm doing yeah   我是在做现在自己应该做的  So everybody's entitled to opinions   当然每个人都有权利提出意见  I open my mouth and shit I got millions   打开我的嘴巴 就有数百万  I'm the middle kid, the riddle kid   我是一个不大不小 很神秘的孩子  I make you giggle til you're sick   我会令你哈哈大笑 知道你笑的生病  My nose jiggles while I spit   当我吐口水时 我的鼻子会轻轻摇动  Yeah I do have some stories   我的确有一些故事  And it's true I want all the glory   我也真的很想要所有的荣誉  Go on then, come on support me   继续这样 过来支持我  I'm English try and deport me   我是英国人 争取追逐我  Love me or hate me it's still an obsession   爱我或是恨我 这是个迷惑  Love me or hate me that is the question   爱我或是恨我 这是一个迷惑  If you love me then thank you   如果你爱我 那么谢谢你  If you hate me then fuck you   如果你恨我 那么闭嘴  Love me or hate me, love me or hate me   爱我或恨我 爱我或恨我  So I can't dance and I really can't sing, yeah   耶 我既不会跳舞 也不回唱歌  I can only do one thing and that's be Lady Sovereign   我只会做一件事 那就是做女暴君(Lady Sovereign)   Love me or hate me it's still an obsession   爱我或是恨我 这是一个谜团  Love me or hate me that is the question   气我或是恨我 这让我很迷惑  If you love me then thank you   如果你爱我那么谢谢  If you hate me then fuck you   如果你恨我那么闭嘴  Love me or hate me, love me or hate me   爱我或恨我 爱我或恨我  I can only do one thing and that's be Lady Sovereign  我只会做一件事 那就是做女暴君(Lady Sovereign)
是啊,这是一个最大的侏儒正式比赛。我不知道。为S.O.V.[合唱]爱我还是恨我,还是一种困扰。选择爱我还是恨我,这是个问题。如果你爱我,谢谢你!如果你恨我,去你妈的!选择爱我还是恨我,还是一种困扰。选择爱我还是恨我,这是个问题。如果你爱我,谢谢你!如果你恨我,去你妈的!我很胖,我需要节食。不,实际上我只是太轻,我无法得到最大的breast-s-s,但我写的所有最好的disses。我有毛的腋窝,但我...There is no love without reason, not to hate for no reason!
是什么意思_百度作业帮
There is no love without reason, not to hate for no reason!
是什么意思
没有无缘无故的爱,也没有无缘无故的恨
爱无须原因,恨也无须原因
没有无缘无故的爱,也没有无缘无故的恨Hate It Or Love It_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&Hate It Or Love It本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!所属专辑the documentary歌曲语言英文 歌词
hate it or love it / 爱她还是恨她
歌手:the game 专辑:the documentary
Featuring 50 Cent
(50 Cent)-
Let's take 'em back,
Comin' up I was confused,
My mama kissin' a girl,
Confusion occurs,
Comin' up in a cold world,
Daddy ain't around,
Im sure he's out commitin' felonies
My favourite rapper used to sing
Check, check out my melodies
I wanna live good, look hood
So shit I sell dope,
Fo' a four finga' ring
Man I wanted them gold ropes
Nana tellin' me if i pass I'll get a sheepskin coat
If i can move a few packs i'll get a hat
Man 'dat'll be dope
Tossed and turned in my sleep 'dat night
Woke up the next mornin'
Niggaz' fuckin stole my bike
Different day, same shit
Ain't nuttin' good in da' hood
I ran away from this bitch
Ain't comin back if I even could
Chorus: (50 Cent)-
Hate it or love it
The underdog's on top
And im gon' shine homey 'till my heart stop
(The Game)-
You can envy me
Im rap's MVP
And I ain't goin' nowhere
So you cant get to know me
From the beginning to the end
Losers lose, winners win
This is real we ain't gotta' pretend
The cold world that we in
It's full of pressure and pain
Enough of me nigga' now listen to Game
(Chorus over)
(The Game)
Chorus: (50 Cent)-
Hate it or love it
The underdog's on top
And im gon' shine homey 'till my heart stop
(The Game)-
You can envy me
Im rap's MVP
And I ain't goin' nowhere
So you cant get to know me
From the beginning to the end
Losers lose, winners win
This is real we ain't gotta' pretend
The cold world that we in
It's full of pressure and pain
Enough of me nigga' now listen to Game
(Chorus over)
Lyrics written by ur boy Vlad - Flypot 4 Lyfe
Used to see 5-0 throw the crack by the bench
Now I'm fucking with 5-0, it's all starting to make sense
My Ma's happy, she aint gotta pay the rent
And she got a red bow on that brand new Benz
Waiting on Sha Money to land sitting in the range
Think of how they spend 30 million dollars on airplanes
When there's kids starving
Pac is gone, and Brenda still throwing babies in the garbage
I wanna know what's going on like I hear Marvin
No school books
They use their wood to build coffins
Whenever I'm in a booth
And I get exhausted
I think what if Marie Bank had got that abortion
I love you Ma'
这首是在05年的格莱美奖上,the game得的最佳单曲奖
34.最佳说唱歌曲(Best Rap Song)
《Hate It Or Love It》The Game Featuring 50 Cen
Curtis Jackson, A. Lyon, Jayceon Taylor & M. Valenzano, (Baker,
Felder & Harris, songwriters) (The Game Featuring 50 Cent)
Track from: The Documentary
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看quit love with hate怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选quit love with hate是什么意思、英语短语。
quit love with hate的中文翻译: 恩将仇报,以怨报德
英语短语推荐
2015quit love with hate是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 love hate 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信