尼坤的 I can't 翻译成中文o2o是什么意思思

Not Strong Enough 歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
Not Strong Enough 歌词的中文翻译
Not Strong EnoughLYR FROM W.N.FOR MY BELOVED NeILI’m not strong enough to stay away.Can't run from youI just run back to you.Like a moth I’m drawn into your flame,Say my name, but it's not the same.You look in my eyes I’m stripped of my pride.And my soul surrenders and you bring my heart to its kneesAnd it's killin’ me when you're away,I wanna leave and I wanna stayI’m so confused, So hard to choose.Between the pleasure and the painAnd I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.Even if I try to win the fight, my heart would overrule my mindAnd I’m not strong enough to stay awayI'm not strong enough to stay awayWhat can I doI would die without youin your presence my heart knows no shameI’m not to blamecause you bring my heart to its kneesAnd it's killin’ me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stayI’m so confused, So hard to choose.Between the pleasure and the painAnd I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.Even if I try to win the fight,my heart would overrule my mindAnd I’m not strong enough to stay awayThere's nothing I can doMy heart is chained to youAnd I can't get freeLook what this love did to meAnd it's killin’ me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stayI’m so confused, So hard to choose.Between the pleasure and the painAnd I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.Even If I try to win the fight, my heart would overrule my mindAnd I’m not strong enough to stay awaynot strong enough, strong enoughnot strong enough, strong enough to旦讥测客爻九诧循超末 stay awaynot strong enough, strong enough and I’m not strong enough to stay away
提问者采纳
【Not Strong Enough】不够坚强LYR FROM W.N.FOR 旦讥测客爻九诧循超末MY BELOVED NeILI’m not strong enough to stay away.忍不下心与你相隔Can't run from you无法丢下你I just run back to you.总是回到你身边Like a moth I’m drawn into your flame,飞蛾扑火般被你吸引Say my name, but it's not the same.呼唤我的名字,如此特殊You look in my eyes I’m stripped of my pride.当你注视我的双眼,让我脱去浮华与自傲And my soul surrenders 灵魂环绕and you bring my heart to its knees让我屈服,绕无让步And it's killin’ me when you're away,若你不在,我痛不欲生I wanna leave and I wanna stay是去是留 踌躇辗转I’m so confused, So hard to choose.迷茫不知所措,难以抉择Between the pleasure and the pain在欢愉与疼痛间徘徊And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.孰是孰非Even if I try to win the fight, 即便我想要打这场胜仗my heart would overrule my mind我的心思全权控制了大脑And I’m not strong enough to stay away我还是不能狠下心离开你I'm not strong enough to stay away我还是不能狠下心离开你What can I do我能做什么呢I would die without you没有你,浮生若死in your presence my heart knows no shame在你面前,我心毫不羞愧I’m not to blame我不想责备什么cause you bring my heart to its knees因为你早已屈服了我And it's killin’ me when you're away,若你不在,我痛不欲生I wanna leave and I wanna stay是去是留 踌躇辗转I’m so confused, So hard to choose.迷茫不知所措,难以抉择Between the pleasure and the pain在欢愉与疼痛间徘徊And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.孰是孰非Even if I try to win the fight, 即便我想要打这场胜仗my heart would overrule my mind我的心思全权控制了大脑And I’m not strong enough to stay away我还是不能狠下心离开你There's nothing I can do无能为力My heart is chained to you我心联系着你And I can't get free失去了自由Look what this love did to me看看这份爱都给了我什么And it's killin’ me when you're away,若你不在,我痛不欲生I wanna leave and I wanna stay是去是留 踌躇辗转I’m so confused, So hard to choose.迷茫不知所措,难以抉择Between the pleasure and the pain在欢愉与疼痛间徘徊And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.孰是孰非Even if I try to win the fight, 即便我想要打这场胜仗my heart would overrule my mind我的心思全权控制了大脑And I’m not strong enough to stay away我还是不能狠下心离开你not strong enough, strong enough不够坚强,不够强大not strong enough, strong enough to stay away难以与你分别not strong enough, strong enough不够坚强,不够强大not strong enough, strong enough to stay away难以与你分别
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Not Strong Enough不够坚强LYR FROM W.N.人名,不详FOR MY BELOVED NeIL给我致爱的NEIlI’m not strong enough to stay away.我没有勇气离开你。Can't run from you我不能没有你I just run back to you.只想回到你的身边Like a moth I’m drawn into your flame,像飞蛾扑火Say my name, but it's not the same.说出了我的名字,但是意义却不一样You look in my eyes I’m stripped of my pride.当你注视着我,我忘却了我的骄傲。And my soul surrenders and you bring my heart to its knees我的灵魂向你屈服,我的心为你瘫痪And it's killin’ me when you're away,当你离开时,我的内心备受煎熬I wanna leave and I wanna stay我想离开,我又想留下I’m so confused, So hard to choose.我很烦恼,这真是一个艰难的选择。Between the pleasure and the pain在快乐与痛苦之间And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.但是,我知道这是错的,又是对的。my heart would overrule my mind我的心绪掌控了我的理智Even if I try to win the fight, 尽管我尝试着赢得这场争斗,And I’m not strong enough to stay away但是我不够坚持到离开I'm not strong enough to stay away但是我不够坚持到离开What can I do我该怎么办I would die without you失去了你,我会死in your presence my heart knows no shame只要有你的存在,我的心便不觉屈辱I’m not to blamecause you bring my heart to its knees错不在于我,因为是你让我的心备受煎熬And it's killin’ me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stay当你离开时,我的内心备受煎熬我想离开,我又想留下I’m so confused, So hard to choose.Between the pleasure and the painAnd I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.Even if I try to win the fight,my heart would overrule my mindAnd I’m not strong enough to stay away(翻译同上)There's nothing I can do我不知如何是好My heart is chained to 旦讥测客爻九诧循超末you我的心已经与你相系And I can't get free我无法获得自由Look what this love did to me看看,对你的爱,让我变成了这样And it's killin’ me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stayI’m so confused, So hard to choose.Between the pleasure and the painEven If I try to win the fight, And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.my heart would overrule my mindAnd I’m not strong enough to stay awaynot strong enough, strong enoughnot strong enough, strong enough to stay awaynot strong enough, strong enough and I’m not strong enough to stay away(翻译同上)
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁全世界都可以不要我但是你学不可以已翻译不理我~这句话的英语翻译 - 叫阿莫西中心 - 中国网络使得骄傲马戏中心!
全世界都可以不要我但是你学不可以已翻译不理我~这句话的英语翻译
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:“可我却无法走出你的世界”的英文怎么译??来个英语水平比较高的,翻译得有点水平的,不要baby word。_百度知道
“可我却无法走出你的世界”的英文怎么译??来个英语水平比较高的,翻译得有点水平的,不要baby word。
顺便帮我用日语翻译一下“我只想逃脱你给我带来的痛苦,可我却无法走出你的世界,或许,我还会继续等待……等待……等待……等待……等待……”
提问者采纳
i can't step out of your world.
其他类似问题
英语水平的相关知识
其他3条回答
But I cannot leave your world.私はただ逃げ场あなたからの伤で、私はかえってずにあなたの世界、もしかしたら、私は続くのを待っている……を待っている……を待っている……を待っている……を待っている……
but I can get out of your world
... yet I have no means of walking out of your world.对不起我不会日语。***
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real。American。English。】
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:亲爱的,我愿意分担你的不快乐,只是当你的世界下雨时单纯的为你撑起一把伞。请你不要封闭自己的心,一个人承受那么多。你知道的,只要你想,只要你睁开眼,你从来都不是一个人。我,一直一直都在你的身边。是什么意思?
亲爱的,我愿意分担你的不快乐,只是当你的世界下雨时单纯的为你撑起一把伞。请你不要封闭自己的心,一个人承受那么多。你知道的,只要你想,只要你睁开眼,你从来都不是一个人。我,一直一直都在你的身边。
问题补充:
Honey, I am willing to share your happiness, just simple when your world when it rains for you to hold up an umbrella. Please do not close their heart, a person suffering so much. You know, as long as you want, as long as you opened his eyes, never a person. I have been have been on your side.
My dear, I am willing to share your happy, not only when you are in the world when it rains you just to hold an umbrella. If you don't close your heart to a person suffering so many. You know, as long as you want, as long as you have never opened his eyes, you are not alone. I have been always in yo
Dear, I am willing to share you not to be joyful, only is when your world rains pure is you supports an umbrella.Please do not seal up own heart, a person withstands that many.You know, so long as you thought, so long as you open eyes, you always all are not a person.I, continuously continuously all
My dear, I want you to be happy, but when your world simple for you to hold an umbrella when it rains. Please do not close your heart, a bear so much. You know, as long as you want, as long as your eyes, you're never alone. I always, always at your side.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!请问(你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人)这句话用英语怎么翻译?_百度知道
请问(你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人)这句话用英语怎么翻译?
You will never know I am the one who always loves you most.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
You will never know,I am always the person who most love you.
You don't know, I always love you你不会知道,我一直都是最爱你的人
You will never know,I'm still the who loves you the best
You don't know I'm always the one who love you most.
You never know that I'm the one who loves you most.
最爱你的人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我的心早就在5月18日,19:22分碎了,现在你不用来弥补我的心碎,已经有人代替你做了我的全世界!所以你不要再打扰我了,谢谢~是什么意思?
我的心早就在5月18日,19:22分碎了,现在你不用来弥补我的心碎,已经有人代替你做了我的全世界!所以你不要再打扰我了,谢谢~
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
My heart has long been in May 18, 19:22 broken, now that you are not used to compensate for my heart-rending, it has already been replaced in the world you have done for me! So you don't disturb me, thank you ~
My heart in May 18, 19:22 minute has already broken to pieces, now you do not need to make up my brokenhearted, already some people replaced you to make my world! Therefore again do not disturb me, thanks ~
My heart would have on May 18, 19:22-broken, now you don't have to make up for my broken heart, some people instead of you doing my world! So you don't bother me anymore, thank you ~
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.1905 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queriesThe All-American Rejects 的 i wanna 翻译过的歌词_百度知道
The All-American Rejects 的 i wanna 翻译过的歌词
,我想要The All-American Rejects 的 i wanna 翻译过的歌词!我想要
我有更好的答案
我在这里Tonight you can&#039,当它们将我解放Just put your hands on me就将你的掌心放在我之上Take everything that I know you&#039, I wanna,我想要;t imagine that I's no way out已经没有别的出路了I gotta hold you somehow不知道为什麼, away all for you too我为你放弃了一切Ht throw me away别把我推开there&#039,我想要碰触你you wanna touch me too你想的也一样吧Em by your side你没有想到今晚会是我在你身边吧&#039,我想要,别将我推开There&#039, don&#039,我只想紧拥著你Tonight I see it&#039,我想要碰触你you wanna touch me too你想的也一样吧every way and when they set me free每一种方式, but all I have is time一天又一天;s no way out已经没有别的出路了I gotta hold you somehow不知道为什麼;cause it&#039The All-American Rejects - I WannaTranslated - JaykoI never thought that I was so blind我从没想过我竟然会这麼盲目I can finally see the truth终於我还是看见了真相It's me for you如今为了你;ll break拿走所有我知道你会毁掉的东西吧and I give my life away so far to you为了你,我只想紧拥著你I wanna, I wanna touch you我想要;s no way out已经没有别的出路了I gotta hold you somehow不知道为什麼;s a perfect rhyme我们的爱是完美的节奏I wanna,我有很多时间Our love't sleep我无法入睡I give it away, Is never gonna be the truth因为那根本是不可能成真的so far for you对你来说已经有点过头了But can you hear me say但你可以听见我说Don's just another day without you今晚只不过是另一个没有你的黑暗That I can't throw me away听我说,我奉献出我的生命Can you hear me say你听得见我吗don't throw me away别将我推开There&#039, I wanna touch you我想要
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 这是什么意思 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信