per te(for you)i love you歌词翻译中文翻译

Chris Botti的热门歌曲_清影精选集 - 虾米音乐
入选曲目(50)
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
清影的其它精选集
关注虾米:天涯侠医第11集10分40秒的一首英文歌叫什么名_百度知道
天涯侠医第11集10分40秒的一首英文歌叫什么名
amore amore io da allora nessuno trovai che assomigliasse a te che assomigliasse a me nel cuore è non c&#39. i can&#39, who make you crazy.;re find.. ho allontanato te. può succedere., cose di noi che hai perso per sempre ormai. Io sopra ogni boccre right. è Ma sarebbe una bugia. ma è un messaggio per te e dimmi se ci sei. may be you&#39: resta in ascolto che c&#39, sono uguale a te。 My love will get you home 这个也是 In love again Anika Paris这个也是```三首歌名应该很满意了吧 can you hear me hear me screamin&#39, dal cuore rit, chiami me puòè alternativa a me non c'è un messaggio per te è Oè per te non c&#39, your dream will come true.. 不知道这些够吗...., il tuo nome ho aspettato anche troppo lo sai che ho cancellato te, you&#39, your feelings will guide..,叫《God is girl》;ll find. every body fall in love: Resta in ascolto che c&#39. non ti chiamo, mia dirti adesso che. perché ti conosco il mio posto non è con te dipendo giàè non c&#39?; breaking in the muted skies this thunder heart like bombs beating echoing a thousand miles mine is yours and yours is mine there is no divide in your honor i would die tonight mine is yours and yours is mine i will sacrifice in your honor i would die tonight for you to feel alive can you feel me feel me breathing one last breathe before i close my eyes this suffering for receiving deliver me into the other side mine is yours and yours is mine there is no divide in your honor i would die tonight mine is yours and yours is mine i will sacrifice in your honor i would die tonight for you to feel alive for you to feel alive for you to feel alive for you to feel alive ahh end 这个是吧``` Laura Pausini - Resta In Ascolto Ogni tanto penso a te è un vita che. don&#39. open your heart and open your mind. ci sei perché ti conosco e so bene che ormai per te alternativa a me non c't stand for waiting every body fall in love close your eyes, be who what you are. non ho avuto compagnia. can&#39?. fine 这个也是```` fall in love 我听说爱情像太阳 有时温暖有时烫 (windie)嗯 我愿化成 一缕微风 吹起你的沙(rainie) 为什么 我的他 总是伤的我 倾盆大雨下(cloudie) 就算 天有难测风云 爱有酸甜苦辣 都得自己尝 close your eyes... Tu resta in ascolto preché ormai per te alternativa a me non c're wrong or may be you&#39, you&#39?《天涯侠医》的插曲.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
27(中)片头介绍上集时用的歌曲 我只听过Atomic Kitten原唱版的.R.G:千明勋蹦极时用的歌曲 08、Oh:Fany和秀贤在蹦极前一起唱的歌蹦极时用的也是这首 06、爱总是干渴 - 刘美、魔法之城 - The Classic:水上牛郎织女游戏中BADA和赵桂炯用的歌曲 09◇◆_27代060513期歌曲_◆◇ 01, My Love - S E S、I Believe I Can Fly - R、A:Fany和Brian蹦极前唱的和蹦极时用的都是这首歌曲 07、Sea Of Love - Fly To The Sky. Kelly、Tide Is High - Atomic Kitten, 02. U ready - Kil Gun、大韩健儿万岁 - N、Super Star - Jewelry:Brian和刘仁莹蹦极时用的歌曲 03:朴晶雅和赵敏雅一起蹦极时用的歌曲 05:赵桂炯蹦极时用的歌曲 04,情书里用的是男声版的
天涯侠医》的插曲,叫《God is girl》。 My love will get you home 这个也是 In love again Anika Paris
天涯侠医的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
音乐风格:&流行地区:&语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
专辑英文名:&Lamour 专辑中文名:&纯爱恋曲歌手:&音乐风格:&流行资源格式:&MP3版本:&[Mp3 + Flac]地区:&语言:&简介:&
压缩码率: 320Kbps专辑介绍:* 创下六张专辑耀登英国古典榜冠军纪录的跨界美声天后* 特别精选历年来詮释过的情歌经典:安德烈波伽利与莎拉布莱曼唱红的“Time To Say Goodbye”、改唱自挪威双人组合秘密花园名曲“Heartstrings”的“Questo e Per Te”、接招团员盖瑞巴洛量身打造的“Shout In Silence”、与有「小帕华洛帝」美誉的维多里欧合唱“You Are My Miracle”,完整呈现最纯粹的爱情悸动清丽脱俗的外貌、高亢嘹亮的嗓音,跨界美声天后 Katherine Jenkins 创下出道以来 6 张专辑耀登英国古典榜冠军纪录,更是史上首位连续两届抱回英国古典音乐奖「最佳专辑」的艺人!於北京伦敦奥运交接典礼献唱、英国女王登基 60 週年演绎英国国歌、出席教宗若望保禄二世的 25 週年纪念典礼,Katherine 不仅用歌声征服全球,更在 2012 年美国高收视率节目「Dancing With The Stars」中,以精湛舞技拿下亚军席次;2007 年参与名模黑珍珠 Naomi Campbell 的时尚慈善义卖会,还走上伸展台展现优雅台步。从情歌圣手 Celine Dion、乡村天后 Dolly Parton、摇滚劲旅 Evanescence 的作品,或者是古典乐、音乐剧等等,全在 Katherine 独特的詮释下注入新生命,更加彰显出歌曲本身的美感。2004 年投入环球唱片旗下正式出道,同年先后发行【Premiere】和【Second Nature】两张专辑,成为首位在一年内拥有两张英国古典榜冠军大碟的歌手,更连续以【Second Nature】、【Living A Dream】这两张专辑在
年间成为首位在英国古典音乐奖上连庄的女艺人。从 2005 年专辑【Living A Dream】、2006【Serenade】、2007【Rejoice】一路到 2008【Sacred Arias】,她的每张专辑在称霸英国古典专辑榜后座之餘,同时也挺进英国流行专辑榜 TOP10,如此傲人的跨界成绩让她签下古典音乐史上最高的 1000 万美金唱片合约。名为【L'Amour】的精选辑,特别挑选 Katherine 历年来詮释过的浪漫柔美情歌,整理出最具代表性的 14 首经典曲目,回味珍藏:由世纪男高音 Andrea Bocelli 和美声女伶 Sarah Brightman 连袂唱红的 “Time To Say Goodbye”;再次詮释 Andrea Bocelli 的 1999 年主打 “Canto Della Terra”;以巴哈的经典作「卡农」为背景之 “Sweetest Love”;改唱挪威新世纪音乐双人组合 Secret Garden 名曲 “Heartstrings” 的 “Questo e Per Te”;累积超过 23 首英国冠军单曲纪录的火红制作人 Steve Mac(里欧娜、美声男伶、西城男孩)参与谱写之作 “How Do You Leave The One You Love?”;英伦男子天团 Take That 核心人物 Gary Barlow 量身打造的 “Shout In Silence”;传媒赐予「小帕华洛帝」以及「帕华洛帝二世」美誉的 Vittorio Grigolo,共同演唱曼妙佳音 “You Are My Miracle”,完整的纯爱悸动一次呈现。[CD]:01. Time To Say Goodbye / 告别时刻
02. Canto Della Terra / 大地之歌
03. Sweetest Love / 最甜蜜的爱
04. Secret Love / 秘密爱情
05. Questo e Per Te (This Is For You) / 献给你
06. Absence / 缺席
07. Le Cose Che Sei Per Me (The Things You Are To Me) / 你给我的感觉
08. How Do You Leave The One You Love? / 你怎能离开所爱的人
09. Shout In Silence / 无声的呐喊
10. Il Canto / 歌
11. Mon Coeur S’ouvre Ta Voix (My Heart Opens At Your Voice) / 你的声音唤醒我的心
12. You Are My Miracle / 你是我的奇蹟
13. We’ll Meet Again / 重逢可期
14. You’ll Never Walk Alone / 你永远不会独行Audio CD (February 12, 2013)Number of Discs: 1Format: ImportLabel: Universal UKASIN: B00AIKOI1YKatherine Jenkins – L’amour (2013)Artist: Katherine JenkinsAlbum: L’amourGenre: Classical CrossoverLabel: Universal UKSource: WEB storeRelease date: February 12, 2013She is a popular classical-crossover singer who performs across a spectrum of operatic arias, popular songs, musical theatre and hymns.Six out of seven of Jenkins’s studio albums reached number one in the UK classical charts between 2004 and 2008, selling a total of more than 4 million copies. After her first album, Premiere, made her the fastest-selling mezzo-soprano to date she became the first British classical crossover artist to have two number one albums in the same year. She is the first female artist to win two consecutive Classical BRIT Awards: her second album, Second Nature, reached number 16 in the UK Albums Chart, and was Album of the Year in the 2005 BRIT Awards.Jenkins’s Italian-language version of Dolly Parton’s &&I Will Always Love You&& (&&L’Amore Sei Tu&&, first performed live at Nostell Priory, West Yorkshire on 28 August 2005, was the first cut on her third album Living a Dream. After that album was released, uniquely, she held the top three positions in the classical crossover music chart. The album held the number one position for nearly a year and reached number four in the pop album charts. Jenkins repeated the success of Second Nature with her Living a Dream album when she won the classical BRIT award for Album of the Year for a second time.L’amourKatherine Jenkins has enjoyed enormous success since the release of her debut album. ’Premiere’ was No.1 in the classical chart for 7 weeks and entered the pop chart at No.30. From singing at the FA Cup Final to performing at the Classical Brits 2004, Katherine has become every inch the glamorous diva and has garnered massive media and public support.The Welsh mezzo-soprano reveals her romantic side with this collection L’amour, of some of the greatest love songs of all time.
专辑曲目:&
01. Time To Say Goodbye02. Canto della terra03. Sweetest Love04. Secret Love05. Questo e Per Te06. Absence07. Le Cose Che Sei Per Me (The Things You Are To Me)08. How Do You Leave The One You Love?09. Shout In Silence10. Il Canto Album Version11. Mon coeur s”ouvre ta voix12. You Are My Miracle13. We ll Meet Again14. You ll Never Walk Alone
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
正在读取……
上海隐志网络科技有限公司