用英语婉拒邀请的礼貌方式
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&很幸运,选择了酷酷口语,更幸运碰到了2个好老师和1个耐心的课程顾问,他们帮我找到了一种适合我的英文口语学习方法……
授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&一个很偶然的机会,我在网上发现了酷酷口语,于是便很自然的成了酷酷口语的成员之一,因为工作的关系,课程顾问帮我推荐了……
授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&我在酷酷口语上了20节课,口语有了很大的提高,从前书面英语很好,但却不能说出来,用英语交流也是很困难的……
您现在的位置: >
婉拒邀请的礼貌方式
编辑:Lily&&&点击量:次
&收到邀请给人的印象应该是你很受某种活动欢迎,但不幸的是你不能参加你收到的所有邀请。
当婉拒邀请时,要感谢其慷慨,例如你可以说: &Thank you so much for the invitation, I really appreciate it
and it means a great deal&.
(很感谢您的邀请,我真的很感激,这是个不错的待遇。)然后给出一个关于为何你不能参加活动的确切原因。
如果是一个诚实的、真诚的解释就更好了。
可以考虑给邀请你的人一个礼物,顺带附注说你很抱歉无法出席。如果是口头邀请,你每次都可以说你要查看你的
日历,如果有空的话就会去。如果你已经做了优先安排,,让男、女主人知道一下,尽快打电话婉拒邀请并且一直
关注活动进行的如何。不管是正式还是口头邀请,应该圆滑地去婉拒邀请。
这里有一个Helli邀请Jerry去她生日派对的实例对话:
Helli: Hi Jerry, it's my birthday this weekend and I am throwing a party to celebrate.
(你好,Jerry,这周末是我的生日,我举办了一个派对来庆祝。)
Jerry: T we should celebrate in style and have a theme for the party.
(好消息啊;我们应该别具风格地庆祝一下并且为派对设置一个主题。)
Helli: Absolutely, I have guest appearances by Destiny's Child and Mariah Carey. This will be the best party
ever and you should not miss it.
(当然,我有命运之子和玛利亚凯利客串。这将是最好的派对,你不应该错过。)
Jerry: No I won't, Friday will be a night to remember!
(不,我不会错过的,星期五是个值得记住的夜晚!)
Helli: Friday? What is happening on Friday?
(星期五?星期五有什么事吗?)
Jerry: Your party of course, silly.
(当然是你的派对啦,傻瓜。)
Helli: No Jerry, my party is on Saturday night.
(不,Jerry,我的派对是在星期六晚上的。)
Jerry: Oh no, Helli! I have to be at work on Friday night as I'm working night shift, I appreciate the invite
but I cannot afford to miss work.
(哦,不会吧,Helli!我星期五晚上必须工作因为我要轮晚班,我很感谢你的邀请但是我不能丢掉工作。)
Helli: I understand, you have to work. Perhaps you can join us when your shift ends. (
我明白,你必须要工作。也许在你轮班结束后你可以加入我们。)
Jerry: It ends at 6 am, I doubt Mariah Carey will still be there! Party safely and keep me posted on how the party
(它是早上6点结束,我怀疑玛利亚凯利仍然还在!派对平安的话,通知我一下进行地如何了!)
Helli: Will do Jerry! (行,好的,Jerry!)
推荐口语课程
学,找,上!国内专业的在线机构
Copyright @ 2010 All rights reserved. 咨询电话:400-660-8085 &&
Loading...欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:400-606-3393
今日:3154套总数:4947520套专访:2577部会员:5129204位
当前位置:
& 2014高考英语最后冲刺每日提升系列(共30天)第30天 书面表达
2014高考英语最后冲刺每日提升系列(共30天)第30天 书面表达
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:7次
资料类型:模拟/摸底/预测
文档大小:1.09M
所属点数: 2点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 2 点,】
资料概述与简介
1.上周开始,老师和家长都要李明住校学习,而他却喜欢住在家里,双方各持己见。假设你是李明,请用英语把这个情况告诉给中学生英语报某栏目组,请求主持人给予建议。
老师和家长的理由 李明的理由
1.方便问问题;
2.晚自习时间更能保证;
3.培养独立生活的能力。 1.晚上有更多自习时间;
2. 学习内容可以自由支配。
注意:1.词数:120字左右;
2.信的开头已写好;
3.参考词句:住校board(v.);方便做…… It’s convenient to…;分歧disagreement
I’m a student of Senior 1. I am writing to ask you for some advice.
2.目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象。某英文杂志社拟对此现象向中学生征文,标题是“My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations”。请根据下列提示用英语写一篇征文稿。
内容要点如下:
主要原因 考试偏多、偏难
不用功、懒惰
取悦父母、老师
个人看法 作弊不对,违反校规
要诚实,努力学习
……(其他看法)
注意:1.短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
2.短文标题与开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;
3.词数:120左右。
My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations
It is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school.
My Opinion on Cheating in Examinations
It is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school.
As students, we often take examinations at school, but sometimes we have too many examinations which are too difficult for us. On the other hand, some of us are lazy and don’t work hard at their lessons. So when taking examinations, they sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.
In my opinion, it is wrong to cheat in examinations because it breaks the rules of schools, we students should be honest and try to get good results by studying hard instead of cheating in examinations. What’s more, we should improve our study methods and get well prepared for examinations.
examinations which are too difficult for us.这句话用了定语从句, So when taking examinations, they sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.这句话用了省略句,
In my opinion, it is wrong to cheat in examinations because it breaks the rules of schools.这句话用了it做形式主语,文章还使用了What’s more,这样的词使文章更加连贯。
3.假设你是李华,作为交流学生去了美国新奥尔良市(New Orleans)学习生活了一年。在此期间,你住在Brown夫妇家中,他们为你提供吃、住、行及旅游方面的帮助。请你给他们写一封感谢信,主要内容如下:
1.表示感谢;2.表达感受;3.欢迎来访;4.保持联系。
注意:1.词数100字左右;
2.信的开头与结尾已为你写好;
可适当增加细节,以使行文连
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Brown,
Faithfully yours,
One possible version:
I’m writing to you from my home in China. I returned home safe and sound. When thinking of the wonderful days I spent in New Orleans, I just can’t help thinking of you. It was so kind of you to have provided everything to make my stay there such a happy experience. I’ve learned so much, not only English but also the culture. And I really enjoyed a great deal, the fun and laughter we shared with each other. Thank you very much. I’ll always remember this trip as well as your kindness.
Welcome to China when it’s convenient for you. I’ll be very glad to show you around. And you’ll surely have a pleasant visit here.
I’ll keep in touch and write to you later. Please take care!
4.假如你叫李华,今年读高中。在下午的班会课上同学们展开了一场讨论,主题是高中学生要不要参加体育锻炼。请你根据下表提供的信息,给某英文报社写一封信,介绍讨论情况。
55%的同学认为 45%的同学认为
每天应该进行适量的体育锻炼,如做早操,打乒乓球、篮球 锻炼浪费时间,使人疲劳
锻炼能增强体质、减少生病的机会 运动后很兴奋,耽误学习时间
运动能使大脑得到休息,学习效率更高 运动时还有可能受伤
注意:词数100左右,开头和结尾已为你写好。
Dear editor,
I’m writing to tell you about a discussion we have had about whether senior high school students should take physical exercise or not.
Best wishes.
Dear Editor,
I’m writing to tell you about a discussion we have had about whether senior high school students should take physical exercise or not .There are too different opinions about it.55% of the students think they should take exercise every day, such as doing morning exercises, playing ping-pong and playing basketball, but should not take too much time. Taking exercise can build up one’s body and reduce disease. What’s more,Sports let their brains rest so that their revision will be more effective.
On the other hand, 45% believe taking exercise is a waste of time and tiring. After having sports, they are too excited for a long time to draw attention to their lessons. It’s likely to get hurt in sports.
Best wishes.
of time浪费时间,Sports let their brains rest so that their revision will be more effective. 这句话用了so that句型, After having sports, they are too excited for a long time to draw attention to their lessons.这句话用了too…to结构和非谓语动词, It’s likely to get hurt in sports. 这句话用了固定句型。还有范文使用了:What’s more,On the other hand,这样的词使文章更加连贯。
5.假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let's Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:
1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题;
2.骑自行车的益处,如节能环保、有利健康等。
参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life);节能(energy saving)
1.词数:120词左右;
2.演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,且该部分不计入总词数。
Good morning, everyone
I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let's Ride Bicycles”.
Good morning, everyone
I am Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “Let's Ride Bicycles”.
6.假设你是李华,是某外国语学校的一名学生。最近,你班将举办一个主题为How shall we behave ourselves in school?的班会。请你根据以下要点写一篇英语短文:
1. 纪律方面;2. 学习方面;3. 人际关系方面。
1. 标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数。
2. 可适当发挥,使文章内容充实、连贯。
3. 词数:120左右。
How shall we behave ourselves in school
As students, it is important for us to behave ourselves in school.
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
As students, it is important for us to behave ourselves in school. Here is what I think we should do:
First, we should obey the school rules. In class, don’t talk with each other, eat food or use mobile phones. After class, we should behave politely to each other. Second, we are supposed to finish our homework in time and prepare the new lessons. Only by listening to our teachers attentively in class and working hard after class can we do well in our lessons. Last but not least, it is important to get along well with our teachers and classmates. A pleasant relationship with them can contribute much to our studies.
7.假设你是李华,从电视上看到H7N9流感仍然在上海流行,并有少部分人因此而丧生,
你为你正在上海上的笔友Anderon的健康与安全担心。请你给他写一封信询问他的情
况,并给他提出防护建议。
  要点:
  1、询问(他的健康状况;人们对流行疾病的反应:是否感到恐惧等)
  2、建议(至少三点)
  注意:词数:120左右;
Dear Anderon,
Yor incerely.
One possible version:
Dear Anderson,
近年来,网络用语更新迅速。青少年在日常谈话和上网聊天时喜欢使用前卫的语言,如“肿么了”、“有木有”等。这一现象引发了人们极大的关注与讨论。请根据下列内容提示,用英语写一篇短文反映现象并表达个人观点。
      赞同       不赞同
1. 使自己更时髦
2. 容易找到兴趣爱好相同的朋友 1. 父母和孩子沟通有困难
2.不正确的语言使用不利于语文学习
注意:1. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数;
2. 词数:100词左右;
3. 参考词汇:时髦fashionable;沟通communicate。
In recent years, Internet language has been updated faster and faster. Many young people like to chat in their daily talk and Internet chatting with these words such as “zhong me le” and “you mu you”.
宾语从句;And at the same time, we can find some friends on the Internet who share the same interests with us.这里含有一个定语从句。As far as I’m concerned, we should know clearly what all these words mean but not write with them in formal wtiring.这里含有一个宾语从句。
9.假如你是李华。你的两位朋友Tom与Peter几天前发生了争吵。3月9日是Peter生日,Tom想送他一个礼物来缓和关系,修复友情,特地发来邮件寻求你的建议。请你根据以下要点给Tom回一封邮件:
1.礼物选择:
2.你的理由;
3.其它和解建议。
1.词数100左右:
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯:
3.开头和结尾己给出,不计入总词数。
I'm glad to hear that you are considering making up with Peter.
Best wishes,
a possible version:
10.随着人们生活水平的提高,越来越多的人选择走出家门去探索世界、体验生活。相较于传统的团队游,自助游越来越受到年轻人的青睐。但在享受自助游的同时,也存在一些问题。请按下列要求用英语写一篇150词左右的短文:
1.自助游的优点和缺点;
2.你的观点。
参考词汇:团队游 package tour;自助游 self-organized tour;住宿 accommodation
Compared with the traditional ones, self-organized tours are rapidly gaining popularity among the youth.
During a self-organized tour, arrangements of sightseeing can be flexible and changeable depending on our own interests. Thus, we can spend the time freely and heard for our favorite destinations directly, only in which way can we fully expose ourselves to the local cultures and customs.
Nevertheless, self-arranged tour can bring about great inconvenience in the arrangements of transportation and accommodation. At the same time, the discounts for package tour may not be available. Also, lack of safety guarantees makes it easy to get hurt.
In my opinion, the advantages of self-organized tour seem to outweigh its disadvantages. Thus I suppose that self-organized tour can’t be a wiser choice to enjoy ourselves to the fullest.
式多变,运用不同的语法知识:Compared with the traditional ones, self-organized tours are rapidly gaining popularity among the youth.这句话用了过去分词做状语,
During a self-organized tour, arrangements of sightseeing can be flexible and changeable depending on our own interests. 这句话用现在分词做状语,Thus, we can spend the time freely and heard for our favorite destinations directly, only in which way can we fully expose ourselves to the local cultures and customs.这句话用了非限制性定语从句和倒装句, Also, lack of safety guarantees makes it easy to get hurt. 这句话用了it做形式宾语。
1.(2014届天津市蓟县第二中学高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷)
班级要开学习经验交流会, 班长让你根据下面提示写一篇学习英语的经验的发言稿:
课前预习;
课堂活动;
课后作业;
其他学习方法(至少两项)。
注意:1. 文章开头已经给出,但不计入总词数;
2. 词数:120左右;
3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
Boys and girls,
I feel honored to say something about learning English here.
2.(2014届天津市蓟县第二中学高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷)
Michael是一名美国中学生,在学校里选修汉语。他利用暑假到中国进修,希望进一步了解中国文化。有一天,他看到下面有关成语的漫画,不大明白其中的意思。请你用英语把漫画所表达的故事和寓意写成一篇短文,向他解释。
1、词数:80—120
2、参考词汇:撞上bump into锄头 hoe
3.(2014届四川省凉山州高三第二次诊断性测试英语试卷)
假如你校要举办一次主题为“朋友”的英语演讲比赛,请你用英语写一篇120词左右的演讲稿,
开头已给出,不计人总词数。要点如下:
1.朋友的真谛,尊重并信任朋友;2.择友的标准;3.如何对待朋友,至少两点;
4.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;5.文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称。
Good morning, everyone. I'd like to share my ideas about friends with you
(2014届湖南省长沙市重点中学高三第七次月考英语试卷)
Directions: Write an English composition according to the instructions give below in Chinese.
假如你是李明,昨天学校为你们举办了十八岁成人仪式。请根据下列要点给你在
美国的笔友发一封电子邮件,描述仪式过程并简述你的感受。
1. 成人宣誓
2. 感谢家长和老师的教育和培养
3. 家长代表讲话
4. 表演节目
注意:1. 邮件必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥;
2. 词数:120以上;
3. 开头结尾已为你写好
4. 生词:宣誓 make an oath
成人仪式 coming-of –age ceremony
Dear Mike,
你的美国朋友William下个月即将来北京。请根据以下提示给他写信,告知他到达当日的安排。
你去机场接机。
送他去酒店。
晚上欢迎他来你家共进晚餐。
注意:1. 词数不少于50。
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
3. 邮件的开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。
Dear William,
An increasing number of students fall in love at an early age and create problems with their studies, which has aroused the school’s attention. A middle school has set a "distance for civilized communication" between boy and girl students. Boys and girls should keep a distance of at least 50 centimeters when they talk in public, otherwise they will be criticized or get an even severer punishment, says an article in Beijing News.
It seems that the school has passed the school regulation to prevent girls and boys from falling in love at an early age and creating problems for the school authorities. Some teachers and parents approve of the regulation because it is of vital importance to the teenagers’ study. However, many experts say the problem, if it is one, can be better solved through communication.
It is natural for a teenager to have a feeling of love on someone from the opposite sex. It is natural for girls and boys to be attracted to each other as they mature sexually.
In fact, normal communication between boy and girl students is good not only for their emotional development and personality refinement, but also for their relationship when they grow up.
[写作内容]
1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
2.以约120个词描述“文明交往距离规定”的利弊,并谈谈你对异性交往的看法。
[写作要求]
1.作文中可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。
2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
7.(2014届陕西省五校联盟高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷)
假设你是李华,你的美国老师Miss Morgan要求你们明天下午去听一个美国历史的讲座。你因故不能参加。请你根据以下要点,写一封短信向Miss Morgan请假。
内容要点:
*理由:去机场接人
*询问:是否有录音,以便补听讲座
1. 词数:100左右
2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Dear Miss Morgan,
I am so sorry
Yours sincerely
8.(2014届北京市顺义区高三3月统一测试英语试卷)
假设你是北京市红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。以下四幅图描述了你上星期六和朋友一起去溜冰场,并在朋友的帮助下学习溜冰的经过。请根据图片的先后顺序写一篇英语短文。词数不少于60。
参考词汇:溜冰场 ice rink
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________
1、简略陈述事件;
2、表明自己的观点:
3、简要说明理由(可参考上表)。
注意:词数100~120。开头已给出,不计词数。
It is reported that the weighting of English in Beijing's College Entrance Examination will be
10.(2014届天津市十二区县重点校高三第一次模拟联考英语试卷)
假如你是红星中学的李华,收到来自英国学生Mark的电子邮件,咨询你校暑期为异国学生举办汉语夏令营活动,请通过电子邮件向Mark介绍本次活动,其内容如下:
1. 活动时间:7月10日到7月30日;地点: 红星中学。
2. 活动内容:
·学习日常汉语,可与当地人交流。
·举办各种晚会,了解中国历史和中国传统文化,例如节日……
· 参观博物馆,长城等……
3. 活动意义……
1. 词数不少于100;
2. 可适当的加入细节,以使内容充实,行文连贯;
3. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Mark,
I feel delighted to get your email,___________________________________________
Yours ,Lihua
11.(2014届福建省漳州市八校高三第三次联考英语试卷)
一项社会调查发现,目前许多在城市上班的子女因为工作等原因每年只能回乡下老家或者甚至常年没回家,忽视了家里年迈的父母。老人常常盼着子女回家吃饭或者哪怕打个电话,可是经常希望落空。请用英语写一篇短文反应此情况,说说你的感想,并呼吁全社会来关心老年人。词数:120左右。
12.(2014届四川省成都树德中学高三3月阶段性考试英语试卷)
假设你是大一学生王林,你的母校校刊编辑邀请你给高三的同学写一封公开信,请你根据以下要点回信:
1.你自己高三时学习方面的变化;
2.你自己高三时生活方面的变化;
3.你对高三同学的建议(至少两点)。
注意:1.内容包括以上要点,但不要逐句翻译;
2.字数120左右,文章开头已提供,不计入总词数。
Dear fellows,
I’m really glad to share my thoughts with you.
13.(2014届北京石景山区高考一模英语试卷)
假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。下面四幅图描述了上周六和好友爬西山时你受伤的故事。请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文。词数不少于60.
14.(2014届安徽省合肥市高三第二次模拟考试英语试卷)
高三学生学习任务繁重。体育课已成为他们难得的放松时间,可目前你校体育课内容单一, 有时甚至被占用。请你用英语写一篇短文, 给校报投稿, 谈谈你对此现象的看法,并提出一些合理的建议。
注意:1. 词数120左右;
2. 文中需要包含提示内容,可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
Dear editor,
As the college entrance examination is drawing near, we senior high school students are occupied with busy work. _______________________________________________________
A boy found an eagle’s egg and he put it in the nest of a hen. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what chickens do—scratching for food and flying short distances. It was a dull life. Gradually the eagle grew older and biller. One day he and his chicken friends saw a beautiful bird soaring on the currents of air, high above the mountains.
“Oh, I wish I could fly like that!” said the eagle. The chicken replied, “Don’t give it another thought. That’s the mighty(强大的) eagle, the king of all birds—you could never be like him!” And the eagle didn’t give it another thought. He went on cackling and complaining about life. He died thinking he was a chicken.
My friends, you too were born an eagle. The Creator intended you to be an eagle, so don't listen to the chickens!
【写作内容】
1、以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
2、以约120个词谈谈你对“自信”的看法,内容包括:
(1) 鹰成为鸡的原因;
(2) 这则故事的启示。
【写作要求】
1、可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
【评分标准】
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
16.(2014届河北省唐山市高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷)
1.礼物选择:
2.你的理由;
3.其它和解建议。
1.词数100左右:
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯:
3.开头和结尾己给出,不计入总词数。
I'm glad to hear that you are considering making up with Peter.
Best wishes,
【答案及其解析】
Boys and girls,
I feel honored to say something about learning English here. In learning English, I think we should preview the lessons that the teacher will teach before class, making marks where we have questions. And in class, we should listen to the teacher carefully. After class, it is better to finish our homework on time.
In our spare time, we must pay attention to our notes. We should write down what the teacher have taught us and keep the notes in good order.
When we have problems in learning English, we must turn to the teacher for help.
It is very useful to learn good sentences by heart. It is also important to read aloud and read more English articles.
May you study well.
That’s all.
Thank you.
单词句式。此外还要用适当的关联词把句子串联起来,使文章更加连贯。
Once upon a time, there was a farmer who worked hard in the fields every day. One day, while he was ploughing the fields, he heard a bumping sound. He saw a rabbit lying by the trunk. He picked it up and found that it was a fat rabbit. He thought to himself, “Since it is so easy to get a rabbit like that, why should I work so hard all 语从句while he was ploughing the fields,When he finally realized his foolishness;宾补结构saw a rabbit lying by the trunk;宾语从句found that it was a fat rabbit,The story tells us that we should not wait for unexpected gains;非谓语动词dreaming for more rabbits to come等,语法知识运用得当,没有出现语法错误;
范文使用了较多的短语:picked it up, thought to himself, threw his hoe away, lay by, returned to, wait for等,使作文内容变得充实、生动;
范文注意使用Once upon a time, One day, Or等衔接上下文,做到了使作文语意连贯、衔接紧凑。
Good morning, everyone. I'd like to share my ideas about friends with you
Friends are the people who can share our happiness and sorrow. As friends, respect and trust are the most important factors. They will accept you for who you are without trying to change you. Trust is another aspect. A true friend will be honest and be someone you can depend on.
When it comes to making friends, I would like to make friends with those who are kind, honest and responsible.
But how to treat friends is the key to making good friends.
First, understand them more. I usually put myself
I would like to make friends with those who are kind, honest and responsible.这句话用了固定句型和定语从句,I usually put myself in their shoes so that we can share lots of ideas together.这句话用了结果状语从句。
Dear Mike,
I am very glad to receive your e-mail. Now I'd like to tell you something that took place in my school yesterday. In the afternoon we held a growing-up ceremony for our coming 18-year-old birthday.
First we made an oath that we should have a sense of duty for our society as grown-ups from now on. Then we showed our thanks to our parents who had gone through hardships to bring us up and teachers who have been educating us patiently. And one of representatives of the parents who attended the ceremony gave a speech to congratulate us on becoming proud citizens of the republic. Finally, we put on wonderful performances, singing and dancing. We learned a lot from the activity. I decide I will work hard at my lessons to fulfill my dream so that I can be more competent and better shoulder my responsibility for my family as well as my country.
I think it's very important for us. I will remember the day in my life.
Dear William,
I’m so happy that you’re coming to Beijing next month. I’ll go to the airport to meet you on the day you arrive. After that, I’ll send you to the hotel. You can have a rest there after the long flight. My parents and I will be very happy if you can come over to our house for dinner that evening.
It’s a long time since we last met. I can’t wait to see you!
From the article, we know a school has set a regulation about civilized communication between boys and girls to prevent students falling in love at an early age, which has caused different opinions.(33 words)
In our daily school life some students can’t resist the opposite gender’s attraction,disturbing themselves. With such a school rule carried out, it’s of great help for them to take control of themselves and realize the harm of abnormal communication. Meanwhile, however, it’s not good for the students’ emotional development and normal relationship.
Personally, I hold a right attitude towards communication with the opposite gender. I’ll get on well with my
matter whether they are boys or girls, but keeping a certain personal distance is extremely necessary. 这句话用了让步状语从句,It’s of great importance for me to bury myself in my school work before I regret only because of my puppy(early)love.
这句话也用了it做形式主语。还有范文还使用了 Meanwhile, however, Personally,这样的关联词使文章更加连贯。
Dear Miss Morgan,
I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend the lecture on American history tomorrow afternoon. My uncle is returning home from France, and I have promised to meet him at the airport at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.
I am very much interested in American society and history. I wonder if it is possible for the talk to be recorded, and if so, could I borrow the tape? It would mean a great deal to me to listen to the tape and learn what is covered in the talk.
Yours sincerely
skating on the rink. At first, I merely watched them with envy. Later, one of my friends asked me to join them. They said that it is easy to learn and that they would give me a hand. I finally decided to have a try. They carefully held my arms to protect me from falling on the ice at first. They also taught me how to balance by using my arms and legs. Gradually, I asked them to let go of my arms and started to learn to skate on my own. Although I fell a few times and my arms and legs hurt, I eventually mastered the technique. And I fully understood the meaning of the sentence.”No pain,no gain.”
更使上下文更为紧凑、自然。
【亮点说明】所给范文条理清晰,语言简洁,应用了一些较好的短语和句子:put on 穿上,At first首先, have a try 试一试,protect … from保护某人免受, let go of放手, on my own单独,They said that it is easy to learn and that they would give me a hand. 这句话用了it做形式主语, They also taught me how to balance by using my arms and legs这句话用了疑问词+不定式做宾语,最后范文还使用了谚语“No pain,no gain”。
9.It is reported that the weighting of English in Beijing's College Entrance Examination will be reduced by a third to 100 points, in which the listening test will take up 50%. The test will be conducted twice a year. Students can sit for it for several times and the best result is taken as the final score, which will be valid for 3years.
In my opinion, It is a worthwhile reform since many students can benefit from it. As is a fact, the subject of English has been such heavy pressure that many students even ignore their native language learning, Therefore, this change in testing can not only reduce the students’ burden, but also correct their attitude towards language learning,.
students even ignore their native language learning,这句话用了非限制性定语从句和so…that句型, With more freedom to arrange their own studies, students will learn English better as well as other subjects.这句话用了with复合结构。
Dear Mark,
I feel delighted to get your email, knowing you are so interested in the Chinese Summer Camp to be held in our school from July 10th to July 30th this summer. The content of this Chinese Summer Camp is as follows:
Firstly you will learn everyday Chinese by communicating with Chinese students so that you can speak simple Chinese with local people. At the same time you will be taught Chinese
with the help of teachers ,understanding the meaning of Chinese characters.
Secondly you will take part in different parties, knowing the history of China and Chinese culture , especially Chinese holidays, which will impress you deeply.
What’s more, you will have chances to visit some museums and tour the Great Wall, experiencing the colorful culture of China and the greatness of the Great Wall.
I believe the Chinese Summer Camp will not only provide the chance for you to study Chinese , but also will
Chinese with local people. 这句话用了结果状语从句, you will take part in different parties, knowing the history of China and Chinese culture , especially Chinese holidays, which will impress you deeply.这句话用了非限制性定语从句, you will have chances to visit some museums and tour the Great Wall, experiencing the colorful culture of China and the greatness of the Great Wall.这句话也用了现在分词,还有范文还使用了Firstly,Secondly,What’s more,这样的关联词,使文章更加连贯。
11.Nowadays, many young people who work in big cities rarely return home to see their old parents, who, however, expect their children to be back to have dinners with them, or just make a phone call every day, especially during festivals. As a result, their expects often become disappointments.
In my opinion, the old don’t ask for much. They simply hope their children can come back, talk with them and have a meal together. But the young fail to do so. They think the old are satisfied as long as they have enough to eat and drink. In fact, they can easily get lonely and they often miss their children. So the young should spend more time with their parents and also it’s time that our society took some measures to solve this problem and call on everyone to care about the old. Only in this way can we make our society more beautiful.
【解析】这是一篇提纲类书面表达,文章的要点也基本上都给出来了,而且很具体,考生要把要点解释清楚,不能有遗漏。除了表达这些要点以外,还要阐述自己的观点,这就要求考生自己拓展发挥,在写
Dear fellows,
I’m really glad to share my thoughts with you. I will give a brief description about my previous experience and offer some suggestions as well.
It was true that great changes took place since entering senior three. On one hand, I studied much harder since I knew time was limited. What made me excited was that I did make great progress after a period of full devotion to study. On the other hand, my life also changed a lot. To ensure energy and efficiency during the day, I made a more practical schedule and strictly follow it every day, which led to a more regulated life and really benefited me a lot.
As for my suggestions, the following tips may help. First of all, remember to persist whatever difficulty you meet. Besides, communicate more with your classmates, teachers and parents, from whom you can definitely gain support in all aspects.
Best wishes to all of you.
这是一篇话题类作文。假设你是大一学生王林,你的母校校刊编辑邀请你给高三的同学写一封公开信,请你根据以下要点回信:1.你自己高三时学习方面的变化;2.你自己高三时生活方面的变化;3.你对高三同学的建议(至少两点)。需要写的内容已经给出,需要我们翻译成完整通顺的句子,适当添加些内容,使文found it more difficult to go down, so we went slowly and helped each other when necessary. Though I took care a lot, unfortunately I slipped and hurt my leg badly and could hardly stood up. One of my friends came to me immediately and carried me on the back till we reached the foot of the mountain. I was very thankful and felt proud of having such good friends.
necessary. 这句话用了it做形式宾语, I was very thankful and felt proud of having such good friends.这句话用了动名词做宾语。
As the college entrance examination is drawing near, we senior high school students are occupied with busy work. To a certain extent, PE class is our only chance to relax and enjoy ourselves at school. However, it is a pity that our present PE class is quite dull and sometimes even replaced by other subjects.
Not only can PE class build our body but also can shape our personality. It serves to develop our awareness of cooperation and spirit of competition. Therefore, personally I hold the view that it would be a great loss to us students if it were replaced by other lessons. Meanwhile, I think the teacher can design and organize some fun sports besides dull field and track practice or ball games, where everyone can be involved and have fun as well. After all, not everybody thinks running, jumping or ball games appealing.
I hope PE class can not only enrich our school life but also enable everyone to find his or her own pleasure in it.
teacher can design and organize some fun sports besides dull field and track practice or ball games, where everyone can be involved and have fun as well. 这句话用了非限制性定语从句。
Hatched by a hen, an eagle lived like a chicken. He wanted to fly like an eagle but discouraged by his fellows. Eventually he died bitterly without knowing he himself was an eagle. (33 words)
Some factors may account for why the eagle was made a chicken. Firstly, the eagle was influenced by the chickens around him, scratching for food just like them without a higher goal. Secondly, the eagle failed to reflect on himself, so he didn’t know he had the potential to fly high. Finally, he lacked enough self-confidence, so he gave up his dream of flying like an eagle, just because of the discouraging words from others.
There are many such eagles in our daily life. I think we should avoid negative influences, set a high goal and work hard to achieve it. Besides, we must be confident in our potential and make good use of it to become real eagles.
a possible version:
I’m glad to hear that you are considering making up with Peter. If I were you, I would consider a bike as a birthday present for him.
As far as I know, Peter is always in poor health so he can take more exercise by riding a bike to build up his body. In the meanwhile, you can often go outing by bike together, which is helpful to rebuild your friendship. Besides, taking a bike is an environmentally-friendly means of transport. It’s convenient for him to get around as well.
Apart from giving him a gift, you can also adopt other means, such as travelling, seeing a movie, having dinner and going shopping. No matter what you do, being sincere is the most important. I really hope that we can be good friends forever.
Best wishes,
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号}

我要回帖

更多关于 表达感谢的语句 句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信