英语 用所给单词的小学英语适当形式填空空

2016下半年|
初二英语用词的适当形式填空
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本文,也可分享给你的朋友。
  用所给词的正确形式填空
  1.& I want______(buy) a book.
  2.& Sunday is _______ (1) day of a week.&
  3.& He'd like _______ (go) with tom.
  4.& They all enjoy _______ (speak) English.
  5.& This story is as _________ (interest) as that one.
  6.& Do you finish ________ (read) this story book?
  7.& He is much __________ (athletic).
  8.& This coat is pretty _________ (beautiful).
  9.& Thanks for _______ (ask) me.
  10. My father bought ____ (I) a new watch.
  11. Can you help tom? He needs some _____ (help).
  12. Let the cat ______ (go) out now.
  13. We decide _____ (go)shopping tomorrow.
  14. Hi. look! I can _________ (fly) the kite now.
  15. They _____ (be) also students five years ago.
  16. They ___________ (exercise) at the moment.
  17. Sandy is an ______ (usual) girl.
  18. I have to _______ (visit) my best friend Lin. tomorrow.
  19. How ______Tom often _________ (get to) there?
  20. When spring comes. it gets ________ and _______ (long).
  21. When ______ he ______ (have) lunch yesterday?
  22. I always like ______ (make) _______(friend) with others.
  23. They are ________ (friend) to us.
  24. The cat has four ______ (foot).
  25. The students enjoy __________ (read) English stories.
  26. thanks for ______ (ask) me.
  27. The baby has two _______( tooth) now.
  28. Ann didn't come to school because of her _________ (ill)
  29. Which do you like _______(well).carrots or tomatoes?
  30. One of his ______ ( foot) _______ (be) hurt.
  31. He studies very hard. but his _________(speak)doesn't improve.
  32. You should take the medicine ___________ ( two) a day.
  33. _________ is the fourth day of a week.
  34. _______ your brother and you _______ (have) any questions?
  35. You'd better ________ ( not forget) send me an e-mail.
  36. As soon as I went bed. I fell ________ (sleep).
  37. I felt _____(tire) after a long walk.
  38. It's important ________ (learn) the language.
  39. You will be possibly _____ (wake) if you drink dark tea before you go to bed.
  40. I had no time ________(have) my breakfast.
  41. It is easier ______(say) it than ______(do) it.
  42. There ______________ (be) a football match tomorrow.
  43. We'll have to sweep the floor before mother ____________(come) back.
  44. Do you like going ___________ (ride)?
  45. Look. he __________(babysit) his brother.
  46. Yesterday. we _______(win) the first in the _______(run) race.
  47. ________(final).the old mother cried.
  48. I have a stomachache. I don't feel like ______ (eat) anything.
  49. Please stop _______(have) a rest if you feel tired.
  50. I want to learn how ________( run) quickly.
  51. I ______ (go) to bed until I finished my homework yesterday.
  52. Beijing is a good place _________(go) sightseeing.
  53. She plans ________ (study) English.
  54. Mom wants me ________ (eat) more.
  55. There ________________ (be) a Monkeys Show in a moment.
  56. How about _________ (shop)?
  57. A number of students always ________ (study) hard.
  58. Look out! the train ______________ (leave).
  59. Would you like me ________ (go) with you ?
  60. Witch subject do you like ________(well). Chinese. maths or History?
  61. Mr Tang teaches __________(our) maths.
  62. I want to go home __________ (help) my mother.
  63. ---Can you help me _________ the dog?& ---I _________ (feed) now. Mom.
  64. Zhang Bing's ________ is very good.
  65. I won't come late any ________ (much).
  66. Tom doesn't like his __________ (old) brother.
  67. The old woman is walking ________(slow).
  68. Spring is the _______(good) time of the year.
  69. Mrs King has much __________(much) money than Mrs Lee.
  70. The little boy is _________ (interest)& in the ____________(interest) story.
  71. Please be _____________(careful) next time. May.
  72. I have to _______(keep) the room clean. or Mum will be _________(happy).
  73. The teachers tell us ___________(not be) late for school.
  74. Today is very ____________(cloud). so I stay at home.
  75. I didn't know you ______ (be) here.
  76. We ________ (stay) on the farm for a long time.
  77. I hope you all enjoy _________ (you) on New Year Day.
  78. Paul is very funny. He often makes us _______ (laugh).
  79. One of them ______ (be) Cheese.
  80. It's important for us __________ (learn) English well.
  81. Please _______(not go) out. it's raining hard outside.
  82. Keep quiet. I ___________ (read) a newspaper.
  83. How many ________ (visit) are there on the bus?
  84. I don't want you ________ (go) out at night.
  85. It's time for lunch. Let's stop ___________ (have) it.
  86. We went on _________(study) after we had a short rest.
小编工资已与此赏挂钩!一赏一分钱!求打赏↓ ↓ ↓
如果你喜欢本文章,请赐赏:
已赐赏的人
我的电子书【图文】用所给单词适当形式填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
用所给单词适当形式填空
上传于||文档简介
&&初​中​,​英​语​专​项​复​习
大小:1.14MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢题号:4450037题型:其他难度:一般引用次数:2更新时间:16/09/20
用所给词的适当形式填空【小题1】It’s a beautiful, ______ day. (sun)【小题2】There &&&&&(be) a tiger and two lions in the zoo.【小题3】We should be &&&&&&&(friend) to others.【小题4】How many _____can you see in the room? (child)【小题5】After school she usually learns&&&&&&&&(play) the violin in the music room.【小题6】Thanks for _____me so much help. (give)【小题7】Lin Tao wants ________an actor when he grows up. (be)【小题8】I’m having a good time &&&&&&&&(visit) my aunt in Canada.【小题9】Can you and your brother________ ? (swim)【小题10】Look! The boys ______ happily over there. (run)
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读 &(每空一词) I have a dog. His name is Snoopy. I like him best. He is very lovely and he is one year old. His fur is 1ong and white. He has big black eyes. His nose is very good. He can smell very well. He is quite small. He is about two kilograms heavy. Snoopy likes eating meat. He also likes bones.Snoopy is very friendly. He never barks or bites. Every day I take my dog for a walk and play with him in the park for his health. Snoopy likes to run in the park. He often chases cats and birds. It is very interesting. Snoopy can find the way back easily. I think he is the cleverest animal of all.I like my dog and he 1oves me too. All my family like him. We look after him very well. I'll make a small and lovely house for him. I think he will be happy to live there. Do you like my dog?【小题1】The writer’s &&&&&pet is a lovely dog with a good nose and big black eyes.【小题2】The pet is very small and he &&&&&about two kilograms.【小题3】It is necessary to &&&&&the dog and play with him in the park if you want him to be healthy.【小题4】Snoopy never barks or bites. He is very &&&&.【小题5】All the family members like him and take good &&&&&of him.
Why didn’t my teacher believe(相信) me? I’m a good student. I really did all my homework last night, though I don’t have it now.My teacher knows I’m busy these days. &&&&【小题1】&I’m on the basketball team and have to practice after school every day. &&&&【小题2】Where is my homework? I have to say, my dog ate it.Here is the story: Last night, I went home late and was really tired after practice. However, I didn’t forget to do my homework. I ate dinner and did it at the time. When I finished it, I suddenly dropped some meat on my paper. &&&&【小题3】&&&What should I do? It was too late, I couldn’t do the homework again on another piece of paper. &&&【小题4】&Later, my dog Max, who loves meat very much, jumped up onto the table and ate my homework!My teacher said it was an old story.&&&【小题5】&&&It is true this time, but no one believes me.
阅读下面短文,根据短文回答问题。Today’s story is about Zhu Hui, a student from Shenzhen. He’s now studying in the United States. He’s living with an American family in New York. Today is the Dragon Boat Festival. It’s 9:00a.m. and Zhu Hui’s family are at home. His mom and aunt are making zongzi. His dad and uncle are watching the boat races on TV.Is Zhu Hui also watching the races and eating zongzi? Well, it’s 9:00p.m.in New York, and it’s the night before the festival. But there isn’t a Dragon Boat Festival in the US, so it’s like any other night for Zhu Hui and his host family. The mother is reading a story to her young children. The father is watching a soccer game on TV. And what’s Zhu Hui doing? He’s talking on the phone to his cousin in Shenzhen. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi. Zhu Hui likes New York and his host family a lot, but there’s still “no place like home”.【小题1】Where is Zhu Hui now?______________________________________【小题2】Why are Zhu Hui’s family watching boat races and making zongzi?______________________________________【小题3】What’s the mother doing ?______________________________________【小题4】Does Zhu Hui like his host family?______________________________________【小题5】What does he think about his home in China?______________________________________
暂时无评论
Can you sing or dance, Molly?A.I can dance.B.Yes, I can.C.No, I canD.I can swim.
热门知识点1.leaving2.have found3.was wounded4.breathe5.winners’【解析】试题分析:1.句意:在大约昨天下午五点,这个学生被看到离开了学校,see sb doing sth表示看见某人正在做某事;sb be seen doing表示某人被看到做某事了;结合语境故填leaving2. 句意:警察已经发现了一些重要的谋杀案的线索了。根据语境可知用现在完成时have done 的结构;结合语境故填have found3.受害者是由一个强盗用枪打伤的。结合语境可知用一般过去式的被动语态,故填was wounded4. 本题考查祈使句是动词原形打开头的;句意;现在,小伙子们!闭上你的眼睛,敞开你的怀抱和深呼吸。结合语境故填breathe5.句意:在奖牌上,有五个获胜者的名字。结合语境故填winners’,本题考查复数名词所有格的用法。考点:单词拼写。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年河北沙河市九年级上期末模拟结课英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
the job.A.am, will take
B. was, would takeC. were, would take
D. are, will take
题型:单选题
The ________ you are, the fewer mistakes you will make.A.careful B.much careful C.more careful
D.most careful
来源:学年江苏南京钟英中学九年级国庆作业检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(满分15分)在你成长的过程中,你认识了许许多多的人。请以“A person I will never forget”为题,写一篇英语短文。要求如下:1. 短文内容必须包括:General appearance , Hobby, Personality , The reasons that you will never forget him/her2. 短文中不得出现真实的校名和人名。3. 词数80左右。文章开头已给出 (开头的句子不计入总词数)。A person I will never forgetThe person I’ll never forget is________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The socks cost _________ much
_________we didn’t buy any.A. to
B. thatC. to
– What do you think of ____________ 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic Games?- I should say it was ________ success.A. / ; a
来源:学年江苏丰县实验初级中学九年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完形填空(每小题1分,满分15分)“Never give up!” It is my law(法则) of life. It has brought me ____. I learned the law from my father's ____ story.My father was ____ in a poor village in the north of Jiangsu,in China. When he was a young boy,he went to school in the morning,then ___ in the fields till sunset. And then he did his homework ____ midnight. Life was hard,because they had no ____!At the age of 14,my father heard of the United States of America. It was the land of gold,the land where ____ people can become rich. “_____don't I go to America?” he thought to himself,full of hope.So,my father came to America. “I had thought it was easy to ____ money in America,” he told me. “But when I arrived there,I realized it was not true. They did not like to hire(雇佣) me because I spoke ____English. Later,I worked in a small restaurant,cleaning up tables,______dishes and sweeping the floor. Life was ____ for the first few years. I worked from 10 a. m. to 11 p. m. I wanted to go to school to learn English,but it was impossible. I couldn't ___ the schooling(学费). ”My father ____ working hard,and reached his goal.“Alan,” he often says to me. “If you want something,you have to work for it and never give up. Things do not come ____ in life. ” That is what I learned from my father.1.A. disaster
C. success
D. pity2.A. Life
B. fashion
D. history3.A. famous
D. born4.A. taught
C. studied
D. slept§5.A. until
B. towards
D. during6.A. experience
D. money7.A. kind
D. lazy8.A. What
D. When9.A. discover
C. collect
D. spend10.A. little
D. excellent11.A. giving
B. running
C. washing
D. receiving12.A. comfortable
B. cheerful
D. hard13.A. borrow
D. pay14.A. kept
B. finished
D. stopped15.A. really
C. quietly
来源:学年江苏丰县实验初级中学九年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
The man was charged________ into the house last night.A. with breaking
B. to breakC. for breaking
D. with broken
来源:学年湖北孝感孝南区三校九年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完形填空。(10分)When I had something difficult to do, I used to ask my mother for help. But she always said, “Do it yourself, dear.” I was not
at all. I thought she was the
mother in the world! For example, one day, I decided to
some friends to my home. My bedroom was not in order. Books were everywhere. And I didn’t make the bed. I asked my
to help me clean it,
she still said, “Do it yourself, girl.”?Because of my “lazy mother”, I have to
my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents
. I even have to go to the doctor by myself. It is really hard for me to do everything well, but I have learned
.?As time goes by, I understand my mother. She makes me clever and hard-working. Just as my mum always says: “A lady can’t be lazy or she’ll be crazy. Work can make you sunny!”
a great mother!A
mother is worth(等值于) one hundred teachers! Don’t you think so?1.A. old
D. angry2.A. tallest
B. most foolish
C. laziest
D. funniest3.A. leave
D. take4.A. mother
C. brother
D. friends5.A. or
D. but6.A. dress
D. wash7.A. do housework
B. go swimming