You are a big fool!
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。你真是白痴 的翻译是:You are such an idiot 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你真是白痴
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You're an idiot
You are such an idiot
Are you really an idiot
You really are the idiot
相关内容&ahe (
)a boy. 正在翻译,请等待... & aCuringAgent CuringAgent & aNot only they taste good thrusts good for you !We've combined Pumpkin seeds with Flax seeds ,legendary for their Omega-3 content and digestive benefits 不仅他们品尝好推力好为您! 我们与亚麻籽结合了南瓜籽,传奇为他们的Ω3内容和消化好处 & a平面机构的结构分析! Plane organization structure analysis! & aAlthough we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage. 虽然我们必须同意我们需要读和写英语从书为了得到我们为基本通信需要的基础,这是根本的,但是,当我说,这是仅基础,什么您开发全部之后取决于您的能力适应环境和您的勇气。 & aCOMEON,MYFRIEASHELPME COMEON, MYFRIEASHELPME & a现在我们大学生普遍存在的问题就是书面阅读还可以 正在翻译,请等待... & awhatcanyousay whatcanyousay & a我们有一些迷惑 We have some to confuse & a虽然去深圳只有一天,可是我还是依依不舍 Although goes to Shenzhen only then one day, but I am reluctant to part & a有些哥们真的值得你去珍惜 Some elder brother really are worth you treasuring & a你的妈妈是做什么工作的 Your mother does any work & ait is as smallest as a usual book 它是一样最小的作为一本通常书 & a我们什么时候回家 正在翻译,请等待... & ayou added as her friend 您补充说作为她的朋友 & a你旁边有人看到吗? Nearby you some people see? & ai hope you live to a green old age 我希望您活到绿色老年 & a请保护动物 Please protect the animal & aAmrita Amrita & alove mi 爱mi & ai Can’t S top thinkin Of y ou 我不能y ou S顶面thinkin & aBecause of you my life only becomes meaningful 正在翻译,请等待... & a谢谢你我的爱人。 Thanks your me the spouse. & a张老师是我们学校最好的老师之一 正在翻译,请等待... & ahow many toys in this store? 多少个玩具在这中存放? & aput an advertisement 投入广告 & a假定你是桂林一所外国语学校高一(3)班的班长,你校将组织一次郊游活动。请你用英语拟一个口头通知(announcement),须包括以下内容: Supposes you is a Guilin foreign language school high (3) class of class leader, your school will organize a picnic activity.Asks you to use English to draw up oral notification (announcement), must include following content: & aI`m not a baby girl I `m不是女婴 & a她现在有一点事情等一下就来 She has a matter now and so on & ase vuoi capire di cosa si tratta,ti invitiamo all'aperitivo di presentazione di IT'SON...MI!,,dove potrai trovare risposte alle tuesi terra.
& a冷热冲击实验机 Cold thermal shock testing aircraft & aLove is when you take away th 爱是您拿走th & ahow many of the seven wonders of the Ancient word still exist 多少古老词的七奇迹仍然存在 & a探讨在机械通气时,保持人机协调,有利于提早撤机和疾病康复。 The discussion ventilates when the machinery, the maintenance man-machine is coordinated, is advantageous removes machine and disease recovery in the ahead of time. & a我期待您的回信。 正在翻译,请等待... & aI love you and that's all I really know 我爱你和那是我真正地知道的所有 & a巧克力女孩 Chocolate girl & a懂没 正在翻译,请等待... & aIDIot
] 蠢货活) & a老婆我比以前更爱你了 正在翻译,请等待... & aam here for nw 这里为nw & aI didn't cry because it is over, but suddenly learned to miss it. 我没有哭泣,因为它是,但突然学会错过它。 & ai have good job 我有好工作 & a粉红色是如此可爱 The pink is so lovable & a未计入总扣分 Has not included always deducts points & a不在意 不注意 & a培育新人 Cultivates the new person & a加油你一定行 Refuels your certain line & aI want a house can be and I love the father and mother and baby daughter live together, want to take filial piety! Please give me strength to reach my desire! 正在翻译,请等待... & a一个人最大的缺点,不是自私、多情、野蛮、任性,而是偏执地爱一个不爱自己的人 Une plus grande imperfection de personne, n'est pas égo?ste, plein de l'affection, est barbare, est obstinée, mais est les go?ts un n'aimant pas possèdent la personne décentrée & aIf efforts can be successful 正在翻译,请等待... & a我的怀抱一直为你敞开 My bosom opens wide continuously for you & a请输入您需要Understand you. 翻译的文本! Please input you to need Understand you. Translation text! & ai mean now i study english course and then i m going to university after 12feb 我意味我现在学习英国路线然后我去大学的m在12feb以后 & a你真是白痴 You really are the idiot &白痴的英文怎么怎么说_百度知道
白痴的英文怎么怎么说
采纳数:19
获赞数:640
擅长:暂未定制
(白痴病)anoia[例句]你的父亲现在是个白痴。I know your father 's turned idiot.
采纳数:423
获赞数:2727
擅长:暂未定制
问题多多960
来自科学教育类芝麻团
问题多多960
采纳数:189
获赞数:189
参与团队:
白痴[bái chī](白痴病)
白痴[bái chī](白痴病)
垃圾老子金馆长成员,什么图没有