英语作文初二 关于过去式的英语作文how often

求一篇 初二英语作文80词过去式 你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去_百度知道
求一篇 初二英语作文80词过去式 你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去
初二英语作文80词过去式
你在五一假期和你的爸爸妈妈做飞机去青岛旅游请把 你去旅行所做的事 告诉你的朋友Jim.
我有更好的答案
不想理我惹我就行了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
五一假期的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二作文英语作文50字以下的要 有翻译汉语要有旅游的,过去式_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二作文英语作文50字以下的要 有翻译汉语要有旅游的,过去式
初二作文英语作文50字以下的要 有翻译汉语要有旅游的,过去式
A Trip to BeijingIn the summer holiday,I went to Beijing.I went to Beijing with my father and my mother.We went there by plane because it took less time.We saw many things there.First we visited the Great Wall.Second we went to the zoo because I like to see animals.There were many foreigners in the city,too.I tried to talk with them in English because I wanted to learn English from them.We had a good time.去北京旅游这个暑假里,我去了北京.我和我的爸爸妈妈一起去的北京.我们坐飞机去的因为可以节省时间.我们看了很多东西.首先我们去长城参观.然后,我们去动物园游玩因为我喜欢动物.北京有很多外国人,我试着和他们用英语交谈因为我想向他们学习英语.我们玩得很愉快.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
作文我的假期过去式
traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for
I li traveling very much. My trip to XiAn is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false man whose hand with all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I dwill never forget it for ever.2、 An Unforgettable Experience
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
可以写自己学习娱乐两不误,完成自己的学习呀
大家还关注
600字左右">一篇作文 题目为<>60...关于一次的经历或一个故事的英语作文初二过去式60词左右_百度知道
关于一次的经历或一个故事的英语作文初二过去式60词左右
we felt very happyI still remember what happened last year. Some were digging holes. As soon as we arrived. Although we were very tired, others were planting . It was Tree-planting Day. We went to plant trees in Luxun Park, we began to work. It is unforgettable because it’s the first time that I have done something meaningful to protect the environment
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 用过去式写英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。