she is able to gostrike out on my ownher own and do her s()

您要找的是不是:
Besides her own work, Clinton is likely to also be inundated during this visit with requests concerning President Barack Obama.
除了她自己的工作之外,希拉里在这次访问期间,很可能会收到许许多多与奥巴马总统相关的邀请。
Chan thanked the support of the central government to the World Health Organization and her own work. She introduced the global trends of medicine and the progress of the reform of the organization.
陈冯富珍感谢中央政府对世界卫生组织和她本人工作的支持,介绍了全球医药领域发展趋势和世界卫生组织的改革进展,表示世界卫生组织将深化与中国在卫生领域的合作,同时加强与各成员国的协调,推动全球卫生事业健康发展。
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies , published in 2009, is a recent and successful example of novel as “mash-up, ” a term Hegemann applies to her own work.
2009年出版的《傲慢与偏见与僵尸》就是一个最近很火的“拌酱”小说,赫格曼也用这个词来形容她的小说。
She says she wants her own work to move beyond old stereotypes – to be freer in form, more intimate and more "chaotic".
正因此,她想要做的是摆脱并超越这些旧有的常规定式,创造一种形式上更自由,内容上更私密,更“混乱”的电影。
Currid’s desire to subsidize creativity is understandable, but her insistence that the culture industry is on the verge of crisis is refuted by her own work.
克里德希望补贴创意产业的想法很好理解,但她认为文化产业处于危机边缘的一己之见却跟自己书里的叙述相互矛盾。
An expert unconnected with the study cautioned against drawing conclusions about the amygdala, noting that her own work with a similarly brain-damaged woman found no such impairment.
一位与此次研究并无关联的专家对研究结果表示出极大怀疑。她指出,在对一个遭受类似脑损伤的女病患进行研究时,并未发现其患有此类心理障碍问题。
She said it was much better if she did her own work.
她说如果她自己做作业会好得多。
She is very strict not only with all of us, but in all her own work.
她不但对我们都很严厉,对她本身的工作要求也很严厉。
Well, Tina says she would be able to handle it and concentrate on her own work, easier set them done.
恩,Tina说她能处理好,把精力集中在自己的工作上,更容易地把工作做好。
I said it would start a bad habit and that she should do her own work.
我说这样将会养成一种坏习惯并且他应该自己做他自己的作业。
Phil: She's also hurting herself by taking the easy way out. She needs to do her own work. Then she'll learn more.
菲尔:她抄捷径也是在害她自己。她需要靠自己完成工作。然后她会学会更多。
She told you that the mat was her own work, didn't she?
她告诉过你这个垫子是她亲自做的,是吗?
She is very strict not only with all of us, but in all her own work…
她不但对我们都非常严格,对她本人的工作要求也非常严格。
I said it would start a bad habit, and that she should do her own work.
我说这会养成一个坏习惯,她应当自己做作业。
I said I didn't think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bab habit and that she should do her own work.
我说,我不认为这是一个好主意,将会养成一个坏习惯,她应该独立做她自己的作业。
She is such a nosy girl, always minding other people's business instead of paying attention to her own work.
她真是好管闲事,自己的事还没管好呢就来管别人的。
Her original name was called Mary Ann Evans, just for publishing her own work smoothly she adopted the male pseudonym " GeorgeEliot".
她原名叫玛丽·安·埃文斯,只是为了顺利发表自己的作品才采用了“乔治·爱略特”的男性笔名。
"We wanted to convey her intelligent approach to design, when she was given the freedom to commission her own work, " Mr Carsen says.
“我们想表现出她放开手脚之后在设计上的聪明才智。”,卡尔森如是说。
She said it was much better if she said she did her own work.
昨天她和跟我道歉,她说自己做作业确实更好。
She continued her own work as well as helped me.
她除了帮助我,还继续自己的工作。
She said it was much better if she did her own work.
她说如果她自己做作业就会好多了。
She said it was much better if she din her own work.
她说如果她自己做作业就会好多了。
Mother (she's given no other name) marches tirelessly around the village, doing her own detective work.
在镇子里母亲(影片并未给出角色的名字)不知疲倦的做着调查工作。
We have also included the coding tools necessary for enabling any Java developer to begin his or her own extraction work with a minimum amount of effort and extraction experience.
我们还讨论了能够使任何Java开发人员花最少的精力和具备最少的抽取经验就可以开始他们自己抽取工作所必需的编码工具。
We have also included the coding tools necessary for enabling any Java developer to begin his or her own extraction work with a minimum amount of effort and extraction experience.
我们还讨论了能够使任何Java开发人员花最少的精力和具备最少的抽取经验就可以开始他们自己抽取工作所必需的编码工具。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!SportsPro has named a woman as its most marketable athlete this year for the first time in six editions of its annual list, but women&s sport still exists in a visibility gap and the terms in which female stars are presented remain tellingly narrow. That could change, though, as more sports and sponsors wake up to commercial opportunity and the need for development.
By Eoin Connolly
In 1997, Mia met Michael. Two of the most celebrated American sportspeople of their day, US soccer star Mia Hamm and National Basketball Association (NBA) legend Michael Jordan appeared alongside one another in a commercial for Gatorade. To the backing of the old Irving Berlin standard &Anything You Can Do& the two embarked on a marathon series of one-on-one sporting challenges, with a steady intake of isotonic cocktail ensuring no let-up in intensity.
Even 18 years on, the short holds up: witty, sharing its message without being patronising & and without getting in the way of the product. But 18 years on its central theme is still more familiar than it ought to be. In 2015 women in elite sport are too often engaged in an act of self-justification, particularly when their achievements are held up against those of their male counterparts.
The frustration of this is nothing new. It created the founding impetus for the Women&s Tennis Association (WTA) in 1973 and, today, the WTA Tour is among the most commercially successful bodies in female sport. As head of the WTA Rising Stars programme, Megan Rose is responsible for building the profiles of the young women following the estimable examples of Billie Jean King and Chris Evert, and latterly of Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.
&They are all incredibly talented,& says Rose, &they work really hard, they take their craft very seriously, and they want to be global superstars and global icons.&
For the first time this year, SportsPro named a woman at the head of its list of the world&s most marketable athletes & a woman with whom Rose is highly familiar. Although she has struggled on the court in recent months, Eugenie Bouchard enjoyed a huge breakthrough in 2014, reaching two Grand Slam semifinals and the Wimbledon final, and winning a first career title on the way to a career high world ranking of five.
&I think from a general tennis fan perspective she is incredibly talented and she is fiercely competitive,& says Rose. &When she goes out there she is the ultimate professional. Sometimes it&s easy to forget just how young she is and to be able to go out and perform regularly at that high level at that age, I think it is something to be really admired.&
At 21, Bouchard has ample time to recover from her wobble in form and deliver on her considerable promise. Meanwhile, she has already shown her capabilities as a crossover star. &She is very comfortable in front of the camera, she is comfortable competing at the highest level on our biggest stages, and I think she has been able to handle all of the pressure and handle all the spotlight very well,& says Rose, who also notes that Bouchard &really likes being the firstperson voice for life and sharing what life as a young professional athlete looks like&.
On one level, though, the game she is playing is rigged. Even operating at the peak of their sport, at least financially speaking, female athletes find themselves in the shadow of the men. According to Forbes, only two women were among the 100 best-paid athletes in the world in 2014: Sharapova at number 34 and the nowretired Li Na at number 41. In both cases, endorsements were fundamental to their earning potential. Forbes estimated that US$22 million of Sharapova&s US$24.4 million income came from endorsements. For Li Na, the equivalent figures are US$18 million and US$23.6 million.
The picture is the same across women&s sport: the money to be made through commercial partnerships is substantially greater than what is available in the day job. That imbalance brings its own further pitfalls. Many young athletes, and some of those who manage them, are wary of the kind of facile comparisons that link them to older stars. But the tag that most would want to avoid is that of &the new Anna Kournikova&, and the implication it carries of a profile taken far beyond the limits of a player&s achievements. The Russian, notoriously, became one of the world&s richest tennis players without ever threatening the sport&s upper reaches, or even winning a WTA Tour event.
The case of Kournikova encapsulates one half of how women&s sport tends to be covered. Essentially, as argued by a Time magazine article which declared that &Medals Aren&t Enough& for female athletes in February 2014, there are two concepts by which it is currently sold: empowerment and sex appeal.
&Sex appeal is appealing for every athlete, but if you look at sex appeal in athletes, the world is the way Google sees it,& concedes Adidas global brand director Thomas van Schaik, talking to SportsPro at the SportAccord Convention in April. &That&s just the way it is. What you find is female athletes of the B and C category posing for Playboy, and male A-listers selling underwear & Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, H&M. But the difference between those two is either I pay you a little money and you sell your sexuality, or I pay you an astronomical amount and we make revenue together.
&It&s very different. You see the [Rafael] Nadals, the Cristiano Ronaldos, the [David] Beckhams, they&re selling product, whereas the girls are selling sex.&
Anna Kournikova launches a line of sports bras in 2002.&The Russian, notoriously, became one of the world&s richest tennis players without ever winning a WTA Tour event.
The patriarchal nature of mainstream media is near enough universal but traditional ideas about consumption mean sport can be profoundly afflicted. Even for the most accomplished female athletes, public image is more of a calculation than it is ever likely to be for their male counterparts.
Nobody would dare accuse Ronda Rousey & an Olympic judo bronze medallist and indomitable Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight titlist & of not being serious about her sport. Yet when she was asked to appear in the &swimsuit edition& of Sports Illustrated this year, she concluded that the vision of her as a fighter was not what its readers wanted to see.
&I purposely tried to get a little bit heavier for the &SI& issue so I was a little bit curvier and not in top fight-shape look but the look at which I feel I&m the most attractive,& said Rousey, speaking to USA Today sports supplement For The Win. &It&s very natural for a person&s body to go through seasons.&
Rousey was making the comparison between the demands of the swimsuit edition and the &Body Issue& from ESPN The Magazine, which depicts male and female athletes in nude shots designed to capture them at their distinctive athletic peak. The swimsuit edition, by contrast, places female athletes next to professional models. It was launched by Sports Illustrated editor Andre Laguerre in 1964 as a simple publishing ruse: a way to protect sales between the end of the football season and the arrival of baseball. In Rousey&s words, it promotes an &overtly sexual& image, albeit one that she sees as far healthier and not &so fake and plastic& as is available elsewhere.
"If you look at sex appeal in athletes, the world is the way Google sees it. That&s just the way it is."
The idea of a respected weekly sports title devoting a full issue of its annual output to photos of women in bikinis strikes ma one that led the HBO satirical TV series Last Week Tonight to ask, in a segment earlier this year, &How Is This Still A Thing?& The answer to that question is simple: the swimsuit issue sells.
According to Adweek, the February 2013 issue shifted 800,000 copies on newsstands & ie, outside its regular subscriber base & over ten times as many as the average for a regular issue at that point. Forbes estimates that Sports Illustrated owner Time Inc has made more than US$1 billion over the lifetime of the feature, whose financial reliability only becomes more appealing as magazine circulation declines.
And for the female athletes who have graced its pages, who include Steffi Graf and Danica Patrick, it offers the prospect of reaching a bigger audience than any number of feature interviews. Even those who see it as a bit of fun will know that it is a pragmatic bit of fun to have.
But for both the athletes themselves, and the companies that they endorse, there is a fine line to be walked in terms of the example being set.
&We have both,& says van Schaik, when asked about the balance between playing on an athlete&s sex appeal and promoting a responsible image. &But it&s not to do with the athletes we sponsor. We don&t use skinny models. It&s that kind of responsibility. We understand that we&re setting the tone to a certain demographic. We had a contract with Anna Kournikova and we did sell ClimaCool shoes in a Marilyn Monroe-like pose, with her holding down her dress, because it was a ClimaCool ventilation shoe, with the dress billowing up. So it would be hypocritical to say that we don&t do this.
&But Stella McCartney is a beautiful example, where we do not use models, we do not use fashion shows, but we have girls doing sports. We photograph them as they do sports, and that becomes our catalogue. We are promoting healthy women. We have an interest in more people doing sports.&
Adidas' Van Schaik believes the way male stars like David Beckham can use sex appeal is &very different&.
Diversifying the image of women&s sport will depend, in part, on breaking a cycle of low exposure limiting commercial success and limiting participation. In the US, Title IX legislation has protected funding for women&s sport in education since 1972, with every penny spent on sport for young males matched by that spent on females. With its effect at college level, the amendment is a huge source of American power at the Olympic Games. Out in the professional world, however, it cannot be a bulwark against a tide of cultural norms.
In the UK, where no comparable regulations exist, the statistics are stark. Two million fewer women than men participate in sport each week, according to the Sport England Active People Survey, while sponsorship investment in women&s sport at elite level ran to just 0.2 per cent of the total spend in 2013. Women in Sport reports that media coverage of women&s sport in October 2013 amounted to seven per cent of total output, a figure that drops to two per cent in printed publications.
In some respects, lower participation levels can be tackled separately from commercial issues, with the bonus that any changes in attitude engendered can force new thinking elsewhere. This year Sport England, the body responsible for distributing public funds to national governing bodies (NGBs) according to participation figures, launched a widely lauded nationwide advertising campaign called &This Girl Can&. It is unapologetic about the business of doing sport: sweat and strain feature prominently, and female forms of varying shapes abound.
Still, for all the impact of that promotion, positive messaging can only take the cause so far. John Postlethwaite is a former marketing director at Pepsi Europe and the Benetton Formula One team, who held the rights to the World Speedway Championships for ten years before selling them to IMG. Earlier this year, after 12 to 18 months of research and consultation, he and Fraser Houlder founded Female Sports Group, a London-based sponsorship agency focusing solely on women&s and mixed-gender sport.
&I think we have to treat the commercial development like an emerging business, like a new product line, and hot-house it."
Postelthwaite is confident that women&s sport, in the UK at least, is faced with a very serious commercial opportunity. However, he also believes that that opportunity can only be realised once female sports properties are in a position to seize it.
&You can&t just expect sponsors to be charitable,& he says, speaking to SportsPro at a London hotel in early May, &and I think there&s been a bit too much heartstrings-pulling & there should be some reason why companies should invest into this space & and I think that&s been misplaced.
&Companies are in business to make money. Yes, you need to be seen to be doing the right things, and gender equality, and CSR values, and image, and trust, and all of those things which companies are looking to be associated with these days, but no one&s going to make significant investment into this space unless the products are right to invest into & unless they&re going to get the necessary television, the necessary hospitality opportunities, the necessarily positive spin on to their brands.&
For Postlethwaite, the biggest gap in the business of women&s sport comes in the event space. &I don&t think people were putting professional events well enough,& he suggests. &I think there&s a gap of promoters and professional expertise for running professional events within the governing bodies.&
The WTA in S how women&s tennis measures parity in dollars
WTA and Perform confirm &game-changing& US$525m agreement
Filling that gap will take resources but Postlethwaite believes that the proposition on offer to sponsors is attractive, even if it may demand some patience.
&I think it differs because the brands have got to help the NGBs on their journey,& he says, &and if they take a long-term position where they allow the NGB to be able to pay for a bit more television production, improve the quality of their venues, go to better venues, a modest sum of money will go a long way. And if they take a five-year contract with a five-year option, and the sport grows as quickly as we think it&s going to grow, they&re going to be in a very good position going forward.
&That&s not a bad thing for the NGB because they&ll still have secondary sponsorship, official suppliers, tickets and television revenues, so they&ll still have lots of revenue opportunities elsewhere, but I think NGBs are open to doing long-term agreements where they are going to protect the core investors going forward. They&ll be able to take ownership of the community & they&ll be able to take ownership of the whole community of a sport.&
John Postlethwaite (left) founded the London-based Female Sports Group this year with Fraser Houlder.
There are already a handful of examples of sponsors in the UK going heavily into the female side of a sport & tyre brand Continental, for example, is a lead partner of soccer&s FA Women&s Super League without spon carmaker Kia&s sponsors English cricket&s women&s national team but not the men. The potential rewards are even greater in other female and mixed-gender sports such as netball and badminton, some of which reflect aspects of women&s sporting culture that are underrepresented.
&There are lots of female sports I now love watching, but I actually didn&t know anything about them because I never saw them and I never made the effort to watch them,& says Postlethwaite. &But sports like netball are great sports and they&re huge sports for women. They&re so proud of their sport of netball. You talk to people who play badminton: they&re very proud of their sport. There&s 24,000 badminton courts in the UK across various sports halls and leisure centres and clubs. It&s a colossal sport: 400,000 women play badminton every month. That&s more than football, rugby and cricket&s female participants combined. So it&s a very interesting space.&
Postlethwaite is also conscious of the fact that at a participatory level, &about 40 per cent of women&s sport is exercise-based activity, so it&s not competitive&.
&It&s a very disparate area,& he says, &so one of the things we&re looking at is how you take some of those exercise-based activities and package them up a little bit so as sponsors feel as if they&re going to be able to communicate on different levels to their community.&
The view that women&s sport will be better equipped to grow commercially once its points of difference are addressed is one shared by Australia&s Fifa executive committee member Moya Dodd. Speaking last September to SoccerexPro, SportsPro&s soccer-specific sister publication, she argued against any approach that sees the female part of a sport as an adjunct to the men&s version.
&The progress has been remarkable,& she said. &But I think that the ever-improving competitions and increasing number of competitions, economically, just add costs to women&s football. So I think the next major step is going to be to build and add the revenues.
&And that&s challenging because women&s football is inevitably compared to men&s football, and the structure of the game is such that men&s football is this fast-moving juggernaut with enormous amounts of money being exchanged. I&ve compared it sometimes to trying to add a stone to your shoe & somebody&s running along at a fast pace and you&re trying to add a stone to their shoe. It doesn&t quite fit in the existing structures, and it&s something that&s seen as a slowdown and an annoyance.
&The world is divided into athletes that know how to use their influence, and those that do not. And those that do are more attractive to sponsors.&
&I think instead we have to treat the commercial development like an emerging business, like a new product line, and hot-house it. Give it the focus that it needs to fly, and not let it be the fourth or fifth priority for someone to find some women&s football revenues. Because we all know that your fourth or fifth priority never gets done in a day. But I do think it&s a huge opportunity because women are the buyers of sponsors& products, women are an important and growing segment of the fanbase, and women often make the decisions as to what sport the kids will play and whether they&re going to be driven to training at a particular sport.&
The case of soccer is a telling one. This summer, Canada will welcome the seventh edition of the Fifa Women&s World Cup, a tournament which is sure to attract healthy attendances to go with strong sponsorship income and international broadcast coverage. Yet for all its popularity, particularly in North America, the sport has had problems sustaining professional leagues & even in North America.
&It&s been built on poor foundations,& says Merritt Paulson, owner and chief executive of National Women&s Soccer League (NWSL) team Portland Thorns. &The economic model of the prior leagues was wrong. I mean, you had independent folks with no infrastructure who were spending at unsustainable levels and the leagues were built on unrealistic projections in terms of what the gate would be. There&d sort of been a euphoria following Women&s World Cups and people get out over their skis, and that&s what happened with each of the prior leagues here.
&This time it&s been much more conservative. The financial model is prudent, and I do think that you&re going to have more clubs who have got the infrastructure and more operators who have got the infrastructure that can make it work.&
The NWSL is the third attempt this century at complementing the rise of international women&s soccer with a major US league. What differentiates it from previous efforts is that US Soccer, Canada Soccer and the Mexican Football Federation (FMF) are underwriting the salaries of international players. Now in its third season, the league also boasts a considerable success story in the shape of the Thorns: probably the world&s most commercially successful women&s soccer team, whose 2014 average attendance of 13,320 was 9,000 higher than that of the league.
The Thorns have had their advantages, not least a home market that is receptive to soccer and whose college team, the Portland Pilots, already have a committed following. They are affiliated to Major League Soccer&s (MLS) Portland Timbers, who Paulson also owns, and can make use of that club&s staff and Providence Park stadium. Another asset is the undoubted star of US women&s soccer, and the sole female entry from a fully fledged team sport in SportsPro&s most marketable list: striker Alex Morgan.
For Paulson, Morgan&s star quality and social media clout have been a &huge net positive& for the club, and her presence has brought an appreciable bump in attendances on the road as well as in Oregon.
&But we haven&t made it just &The Alex Morgan Story&, either, at the same time,& he insists. &When we first started selling tickets we didn&t know the players we were g we already had something like 8,000 season ticket holders before we were able to tell people who was going to be playing on the team.&
The Portland Thorns of the WNSL have shown a market does exist for women&s professional soccer.
If a healthy NWSL can eventually create new stars for US soccer, commercially robust leagues in other sports can do the same. The question is whether greater prominence can create the range of public figures, beyond the cover star and the unimpeachable role model, that are taken for granted in men&s sport, and whether more female athletes can be popularised purely for their talents. Alternative images of femininity do exist in sport and it can only be a matter of time before they are used more widely to reach consumer audiences.
&I think they already are waking up to it, but it&s just not as visible yet,& says Postlethwaite of sponsor reactions to this trend. &But I think they are already waking up to it. You&re going to have your Dan Carters in your women&s rugby team, and you&re going to have your Lawrence Dallaglios. Then you&re going to have your nutters who live life to the full and party hard, and are outspoken. And the more of that, the better for women&s sport. Getting those personalities out so that people start seeing them as personalities, rather than some sort of wallpaper which is women&s sport, is great.
The emergence of female athletes who are &not being afraid to challenge what has become normalised&, Postlethwaite says, will be a consequence of greater visibility and commercial development.
&It&s a question of evolution,& he says. &As these sports get more exposure & whether it&s the Women&s Super League suddenly getting a highlights package on BBC, or whether it&s badminton getting on to 15 events instead of seven events on Sky & these personalities will start to come through. Because I think there is a real demand there & from the broadcasters, from a lot of journalists & to talk to these people. &What has your journey been like? How difficult has it been to become a successful footballer, cricketer, rugby player, when you&re a woman?&
&I&ve got a six-year-old daughter. She wants to play football and cricket. There aren&t that many opportunities & there are opportunities, but when she turns up somewhere she&s one of two or three girls and she feels slightly uncomfortable because there are so many boys there, and even at that age the boys are making disparaging comments about the fact that there&s a girl. That&s just fundamentally not right, and it does my head in. But that will change.&
Among the targets set by Female Sports Group is the growth of sponsorship income, as a share of the UK whole, to three per cent. For Postlethwaite, the question now is of when, not if, women&s sport settles into the mainstream. &I think the defining moments have happened,& he says.
From there, there is a chance to connect to broader social trends & both within sport, where there has been a push to ensure greater representation of women in positions of influence, and in a wider media where, for example, Hollywood actresses have been telling reporters to ask about more than what they are wearing.
Dodd points in general to historical attitudes towards women&s sport & particularly soccer, which she notes was banned in the UK from a position of prominence in 1921 & as reasons for its current positioning. But she, too, can foresee a time &where high-level women&s sport would be accepted as an everyday viewing entertainment activity&.
&And, importantly, there&s a generation of Gen Y/Gen Z young women who will not tolerate or forgive being ignored by commercial organisations who want their dollar,& she said. &I mean, these girls and young women will go on to decide whether the date is at the movies or whether it&s at the football on F they&ll go on to be mothers who decide what sport the kids play and they&ll be in charge of 80 per cent plus of the household spend, which car is purchased, which goods are purchased. And they will not forgive being ignored.&
However, and whenever, that process comes about, there will be women there who can capitalise.
&The world is divided into athletes that know how to use their influence, and those that do not,& says van Schaik. &And those that do are more attractive to sponsors.&
This feature appears in the June 2015 edition of SportsPro magazine, out this week. To subscribe, please click here.
Sports Pro Media strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of information we collect about individuals. The material below describes our privacy policy and describes how we treat the information we receive about you.Why We Need to Know About YouWe need to know about you so that we can provide you with the kind of information that you will find relevant and useful as a user of the website.How We Learn About YouWhat we know about you we get mostly from you. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, such personally identifiable information may be gathered from competitions, suggestions and transactional areas.Your Right To Opt OutAt our points of data collection, you have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to "opt in" or "opt out" of receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from group companies and/or third parties on whose behalf we may send out information. Further and notwithstanding any opt out of promotional information by the user, we reserve the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to our service agreement and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected. You can request to "opt out" of further promotional contacts at any time and all promotional emails we send you allow you this facility. Also, upon request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts functionally to delete you and your personal informati however, it may be impossible to delete your entry without some residual information due to backups and records of deletions.How We Protect What We Know About YouWe treat what we know about you confidentially. Our employees take care in handling your information. They may get information about you only when there is a good reason to do so. We take steps to make our databases secure and to safeguard the information we have about you.How We Use and Disclose What We Know About YouWe may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We will not disclose your information to any third party save for the following exceptions:To help us process questions you may have about a purchase, registration or other inquiry you may have.To help us or law enforcement agencies prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes.To allow for verification of what we know about you.Data processing requirements.Assisting an agency perform research for us.Compliance with the law or request of a government agency for example, complying with a search warrant.Compliance with an audit of our business.If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company.Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose.How You Can See and Correct Your InformationGenerally, we will let you review what we know about you if you ask us in writing or email. If you tell us that what we know about you is incorrect, we will review it. If we agree with you, we will correct our records.Third Party Data CollectionYou should be aware that third parties, specifically advertisers, may offer you subscription, registration-based services, promotions or competitions. We are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties and users should check the applicable privacy policy of such party when providing personally identifiable information to other parties.How We Use IP AddressesWe may use your IP address to help diagnose any problems with our server or to administer our websites. Your IP address may be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information that helps us understand user requirements. This specific information will only be used within our organisation and we will only share or use this information on an aggregate basis.How We Use CookiesWe collect non-personal information and data through the standard operation of our servers or through the use of cookies. Cookies are small text files a web site used to recognise repeat users, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the site, track usage, follow site behaviour and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto a your system and damage files. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside the assigning site.Cookies can help you for example by delivering content specific to your interests, or to save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit a website.Our sites employ the services of an outside companies to serve and appropriately target online advertisements and track site usage. To do this, their software collects anonymous data through the use of cookies.Users should be aware that we cannot control the use of cookies or the resulting information by advertisers or third parties hosting data for us. If you do not want information collected through the use of cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to deny or accep however, you should note that cookies may be necessary to provide the user with certain features (e.g. customised delivery of information) available on our web sites.Links to Other SitesOur site contains links to other sites outside of our control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices or the content of such websites.&Thank you for reading our privacy policy and thank you for choosing our network of sites as your reliable source of news and views on the Internet. If you have any questions about anything contained in this policy, you can contact us at via the contact Us section of the website.Sports Pro Media reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.NOTICE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWhilst SportsPro Media and its agents and affiliates have done their best to ensure the accuracy of data and information contained within this website, it does not assume, and hereby disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes. This website is offered to you conditional on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. This website contains links to websites, web pages and services also operated by SportsPro Media and its affiliates. You agree to familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of Use and to abide by them if you choose to use the sites, pages or services to which they apply.USE LIMITATIONThis website is for your personal use and you may copy data and information from it, distribute, transmit or reproduce content provided appropriate citation, acknowledgment and or brand association regarding origin of source within the website, electronic web link(s) to the website and copyright notices are included. Also permitted is limited not-for-financial-reward reproduction and transmission to colleagues, coworkers & other industry members. You may not modify, create derivative works, transfer, or sell any data or information from it to third parties without prior written permission from the Publisher. If the website is developed to contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, vertical communities and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively known as "Communities"), you agree to use the Communities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum and you agree by way of example, not as a limitation, that when using a Community, you will not:- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others publish, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, data or information upload files that contain material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer conduct, forward or link SportsPro Media information or data to pyramid schemes or chain letters, download any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material, data or information contained in a file that is uploaded restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.THIRD PARTY CONTENTThe SportsPro Media web site offers access to a number of third party web pages and content. The company has no control whatsoever over the content of such sites. Third party content accessible through the website from such sources is developed by people over whom SportsPro Media exercises no control.PRIVACYProducts and services on this web site may request the user to register, subscribe or to provide feedback as well as providing certain data. Upon registering, subscribing or entering feedback information you may receive other access codes to which the user is responsible for maintaining confidentiality. SportsPro Media hereby undertakes to respect the privacy of personal data and contact information thereby received and to only pass on such data and information to other parties where distribution consent has been given or implied.GENERALThese Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the United Kingdom in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. SportsPro Media performance under these Terms and Conditions of Use is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this herein is in restriction of SportsPro Media's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this web site or information provided to or gathered by the company with respect to such use. If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue in effect. The above provisions constitute the entire agreement between the user and SportsPro Media with respect to this web site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and the company in respect to this web site. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 her own age 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信