等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我填空:()穷()后_百度作业帮
谁能帮我填空:()穷()后
谁能帮我填空:()穷()后
(贫)穷(落)后啊各位!楼主别忘加分啊!谁能帮我做一下这个完形填空
谁能帮我做一下这个完形填空 5
Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed that the boy ahead of him had &46 &and dropped all of the books he was carrying, &47 &with two sweaters, a baseball bat, a glove and a small tape recorder. Mark knelt down and
48 &&the boy pick them up. Since they were going the same &49& , he helped to carry part of them. As they walked Mark discovered that the boy’s name was Bill,
50 &&he loved video games, baseball and history, that he was having a lot of 51 with his other subjects and that he had just had a quarrel with his mother.
&& They &52 &at Bill’s home first and Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch TV. The afternoon passed &53 &with a few laughs and some shared small talk, and then Mark went home. They &54 &to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both &55 &from junior high school. They ended up in the same high school where they had short contacts over the years. Finally the long-awaited(期待已久的) &56 &year come,and three weeks before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could& 57& .
&& Bill &58 &him of the day years ago when they had first met. “Do you ever wonder &59 &I was carrying so many things home that?” asked Bill. “ You see,
I &60 &out my locker because I didn’t want to leave a mess(混乱) for anyone else. I
had &61 &some of my mother’s sleeping pills and I was going home to &62 myself.” But after we spent some time together talking and laughing, I &63 &that if I had killed myself, I would have missed that time and so many others that night &64 . So you see, Mark, when you picked up my books that day, you did a lot more. You saved my &65 &.
(& ) 46. A. ran over &B. turned over &C. fallen over &D. jumped over
(& ) 47. A. along &&&B. down &&&&&&C. up &&&&&&&&D. away
(& ) 48. A. made &&&B. helped &&&&&C. encouraged &D. asked
(& ) 49. A. means &&B. day &&&&&&&&C. home &&&&&&D. way
(& ) 50. A. that &&&&B. what &&&&&&&C. which &&&&&D. who
(& ) 51. A. fun &&&&&B. trouble &&&&&C. question &&&D. interest
(& ) 52. A. got &&&&&B. reached &&&&&C. arrived &&&&D. made
(& ) 53. A. slowly &&B. normally &&&&C. terribly &&&&D. pleasantly
第3页 共6页
(& ) 54. A. continued B. stopped &&&&&C. regretted &&D. refused
(& ) 55. A. returned &B. graduated &&&C. came &&&&&D. learned
(& ) 56. A. junior &&&B. final &&&&&&&&C. senior &&&&D. high
(& ) 57. A. speak &&&B. say &&&&&&&&&C. report &&&&&D. talk
(& ) 58. A. warned &&B. remembered &C. reminded &&&D. called
(& ) 59. A. when &&&B. why &&&&&&&&C. how &&&&&&&D. where
(& ) 60. A. cleaned &&B. took &&&&&&&C. put &&&&&&&&D. turned
(& ) 61. A. stolen &&&B. given &&&&&&&C. turned &&&&&D. thrown
(& ) 62. A. calm &&&&B. comfort &&&&&C. protect &&&&&D. kill
(& ) 63. A. realized &B. found &&&&&&&C. understood &&D. guessed
(& ) 64. A. pass &&&&B. appear &&&&&&&C. follow &&&&&D. matter
(& ) 65. A. life &&&&&B. time &&&&&&&&C. face &&&&&&&&D. money
不区分大小写匿名
主题:完型填空 

完型填空是一卷难度最大的题。它集阅读理解、语法、词法、句法于一体。是考查语言综合运用的能力的一道题。 
解题的方法第一要带着空,通读文章,搞清事件发生的背景就行。如是在学校还是在家里或某个公共场合讲的是主人公的经历,还是观点、看法。或整篇文章是说明文体的。 

然后要将这篇300字左右的文章进行一下段落之间的逻辑关系的分析(与阅读的文章分析基本相同)。然后进行填空的选择,此时要注意利用上下文及段落和语句的逻辑关系,也就是语境来进行推敲选择。同时要考虑要填空的句子主谓语的搭配,和动、宾及名词和形容词的搭配。这就需要我们有很坚实的语法、词法的知识。 

同时要能够通过文章的语言描述对人物事件在时间、空间、位置、趋向关系的正确体会,从而确认一些介、副虚词的选择。另外要注意句中过渡关联词语的作用,是并列(类同)还是转折(相反)。这都能够决定你的选择是否正确。总而言之,词汇的变异很少通过它们语意上的细微差异来考查,多数是通过这些同意词的不同用法来考查。 

这就需要我们能够熟练掌握所学单词的搭配。就这一点来讲,考前将学过的词组搭配(主谓、动宾、名形、动介、动副短语)熟读熟记是非常必要的。完成选项之后将小文带上填空读一遍,体会语篇,这不仅是答题的一个环节,同时也是平时练习当中必不可少的一个步骤。平时练习可将小文读数遍,强化记忆所填入的词汇。很有助于掌握类似完型填空的解题方法。 

完型填空练习能有效地培养和考察学生英语知识的综合运用能力,要求学生选出最佳答案,使补足后的短文意思通顺,前后连贯,结构完整。在完型填空练习中常常出现这样或那样的错误,我总结原因有:学生不易抓住文章的主题进行逻辑判断,不易理出文章的结构脉络;忽视首句提示,或对首句句意把握不准,以致对理解整篇文章产生误导作用;有些学生把完型填空题当作单项选择填空题来做,形成解题方法的失误;完型填空限时训练不够,以致影响答题时间和效果,等等。 
我们总结出完型填空解题训练中应注意以下几点。 
1.坚持语篇完型词义,在具体的语境中选择最佳答案。近三年的NMET完型填空,都要通过对语篇主题和文章结构的总体把握,根据文章内容整体推理判断来确定答案,即“词不离句,句不离文”,孤立地看待某个句子和选项,都无法正确进行选择。 
2.重视完型填空的首句提示作用,以及首尾呼应对理解整篇文章的重要作用。 
3.完型填空命题与问题设置的主导因素是阅读理解问题,对上下文的理解是选出正确答案的关键,故理解把握上下文的逻辑关系是平时进行训练的关键。
亲,我现在想要的是这个文章的答案能帮帮我吗,急啊,跪求你咯,帮帮满吧
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我翻译下这篇完型填空 _百度作业帮
谁能帮我翻译下这篇完型填空
谁能帮我翻译下这篇完型填空&
一颗积极的心能带给一个人一切。作为一名中学生,我愿意谈一下我的观点。为了把世界变成一个更加美丽的地方,我们必须改变我们的心。很多事情并不能如我们所愿。地球也不会随着我们的意愿转动。我们应该学着欢迎一切,并从中得到快乐。在我的生活中有很多快乐的事情。比如,当我伤心的时候,朋友们会来安慰我;当我遇到困难的时候老师会帮助我;当我需要帮助的时候陌生人会伸出援助之手。很多人关心着我的成长...谁能给我几篇好的对话型语法填空_百度作业帮
谁能给我几篇好的对话型语法填空
谁能给我几篇好的对话型语法填空
Mum: (putting on her coat) I'm going to have to go down to the shop for more bread.Alan:&&&& Why?Mum:&&&& I'm not sure what&&&&& 1 && &(happen). I made some sandwiches earlier and left them on the table&&&&&& 2&&& &&I went to answer the phone. But someone must have taken them because they're&&&& &3&& &&(go).Alan: && Oh, it must have been Dad. I'm sure he was in the kitchen&&&& 4&& &&(early).Mum: && No, he went off to his tennis match before I finished&&&& &5&&& &(make) them, so he couldn't have done it.&&&&& 6&& &, he couldn't carry a plate of sandwiches as well as all his tennis stuff, so I'm sure&&&&& 7&& &&wasn't him.Alan: && (opening the fridge door) Well, it wasn't me. But Mum, look! Are these your sandwiches here on the bottom shelf of&&&&& 8&& &&fridge?Mum: && Are they there? Oh, my goodness. I&&&& 9&& &&(put) them in there when the phone rang. Oh, dear. I really must be losing my&&&&& 10&& &. Now, why did I put on my coat?二W:What &&61& &wonderful place! But can we afford it?M:I wanted the best restaurant &&62& &your birthday. And since you like French food, here we are! Let’s begin with a cocktail and then look at the menu.W: I’m going to start looking right away because &&63& &always takes me a year to make up my mind. Any suggestions?M:I’ve never been here before, but everything &&64& &(suppose) to be excellent.W:Look! They have snails! But I wouldn’t dare eat them. They might make me sick.M:I feel the same way about snails. I think I’ll have roast duck. It comes with vegetables and potatoes.W:& 65& &(sound) good. But &&66& &I like seafood, I’d like &&67 &(begin) with some seafood. And let’s have the salad after the main course, the way the French do!M:Fine. We should have white wine with dinner and champagne with dessert since this is &&68& celebration.W:Oh, and let’s not forget the cheese. There’s nothing like real French cheese.M:I can see already &&69& &this is going to be an &&70& (enjoy) and delicious dinner.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三A: Hi, Dave! What’s up?B: Oh, not much. (61)______ have you been doing recently, Cathy?A: I (62) ______(chat) online a lot with friends. I usually use Yahoo Messenger. What (63)______ you?B: I’ve never chatted online before.A: What? How is that possible? Why not?B: Well, my computer is really old, so most updated software isn’t compatible (兼容的) with my computer.A: Do you want to come over to mine? I can show you how (64)______ use it.B: How (65)_______ does it take to download MP3 files?A: Not much time at all. I usually download at least 30 aday. Also I download one TV program a day.B: Do you think you could download some for me? I’ve heard a lot about a show (66)_________(call) Friends.A: No problem. Did you know that there(67)______(be) many Friends’ forums(论坛) online?B: What’s a forum?A: It’s a place you can go to online where you can chat with other people who have similar (68)______ (interest) as you.B: Do the Friends’ stars ever show up there?A: Sometimes, but not too often. People say they are the Friends’ stars, (69)______ you never know who you’re talking to. As I know, Jennifer Aniston is (70)______ (real) an old fat man.B: Ha ha ha…答案 二61. a& 62. for& 63. it& 64. is supposed& 65. Sounds& 66. since& 67. to begin& 68. a69. that&& 70. enjoyable三61. What&& 62. have been chatting&& 63. about& &&&& 64. to&&&&& 65. long&& 66. called& 67.were 68. interests&&&&&& 69. but&& 70. really}

我要回帖

更多关于 我能帮助你吗的英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信