给你捶捶背,干活就不累的应了那句话话怎么说

当前位置: &
求翻译:妈妈,你回来了,快坐下,妈妈幸苦了一整天,让我给你捶捶背。哦,我的宝贝真乖。作业写完了吗?妈妈我写完了,我想早点写完帮妈妈做家务。我的宝贝真的长大了,妈妈很高兴。是什么意思?
妈妈,你回来了,快坐下,妈妈幸苦了一整天,让我给你捶捶背。哦,我的宝贝真乖。作业写完了吗?妈妈我写完了,我想早点写完帮妈妈做家务。我的宝贝真的长大了,妈妈很高兴。
问题补充:
Mom, you come back, sit down quickly, my mother suffered a lucky day, let me give you Chuichui back. Oh, my baby Zhenguai. Work finished yet? Mom I finished, I want to finish early to help her mother with household chores. My baby is really growing up, my mother very happy.
Mom, you are back, sit down quickly, and her mother had suffered a long day, let me give you back the material. Oh, my darling really well behaved. Finished operations? I finished my mother, I want to get finished writing helped his mother with household chores. My Darling really grown-up, my mother
Mother, you came back, sits down quickly, mother the good fortune one all day, has let me give you painstakingly to beat pounds the back.Oh, my treasure is really clever.The work finished? Mother I had finished, I want earlier to finish help mother to do the housework.My treasure real coarsening, mo
MOM, you come back, sit down quickly, a whole day's mother, let me give you a hammer chuibei. Oh, my baby is really good. Homework have you finished? Mother I finished, I thought to finish early to help her mother do the housework. My baby really grew up, mother very happy.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&老婆我帮你
影片名称:老婆我帮你捶捶背-老婆我帮你(全集)
添加时间: 16:06:52
影片状态:
播放次数:加载中次
所属地区:大陆
主要演员:
您可能还感兴趣的电影
播放地址1:qvod
老婆我帮你捶捶背-老婆我帮你的剧情介绍
吉林卫视的老婆我帮你中的歌曲都是什么?吉林、中央等多家电视台的春节联欢晚会及歌舞晚会。 日,中央电视《北京是我家》。 日,说你们青春美少女的歌曲“I Miss you一家人说帮是见外吗。比如我说老婆我帮你买了套衣服。不见外
热门综艺片推荐
老婆我帮你捶捶背-老婆我帮你}

我要回帖

更多关于 那句话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信