急求英语大神学习历程翻译啊!亲爱的大神们!!

急求!急求!急求!!!!!!这篇英语短文的中文翻译_百度知道
急求!急求!急求!!!!!!这篇英语短文的中文翻译
急求篇英语短文文翻译:THE FOX AND THE CAT. It happened that the cat met the fox in a forest, and as she thought to herself: 'He is clever and full of experience, and much esteemed in the world, ' she spoke to him in a friendly way. 'Good day, dear Mr. Fox, how are you? How is all with you? How are you getting on in these hard times? ' The fox, full of all kinds of arrogance, looked at the cat from head to foot, and for a long time did not know whether he would give any answer or not. At last he said: 'Oh, you wretched beard cleaner, you piebald fool, you hungry mouse hunter, what can you be thinking of? Have you the cheek to ask how I am getting on? What have you learnt? How many arts do you understand? ' 'I understand but one, ' replied the cat, modestly. 'What art is that? ' asked the fox. 'When the hounds are following me, I can spring into a tree and save myself. ' 'Is that all? ' said the fox. 'I am master of a hundred arts, and have into the bargain a sackful of cunning. You m come with me, I will teach you how people get away from the hounds. ' Just then came a hunter with four dogs. The cat sprang nimbly up a tree, and sat down at the top of it, where the branches and foliage quite concealed her. 'Open your sack, Mr Fox, open your sack, ' cried the cat to him, but the dogs had already seized him, and were holding him fast. 'Ah, Mr Fox, ' cried the cat. 'You with your hundred arts are left in the lurch! Had you been able to climb like me, you would not have lost your life. ' 知道者请火速帮忙谢谢
提问者采纳
狐狸与猫猫森林碰巧遇狐狸想:聪明富经验并世界非受尊敬于友说:亲狐狸先阿切都吧段艰难啊 狐狸满傲慢打量猫间知道否给予答复终于说:哦倒霉胡须清洁者花斑傻瓜饥饿捕鼠者思考脸问我何懂少艺术我懂点虚猫答说 艺术 狐狸问猎犬追逐我我窜棵树救自命已狐狸说 '我掌握百余种艺术师并且满腹机智让我难跟着我吧我教何摆脱猎犬 带着四条狗猎猫敏捷窜树坐枝叶遮蔽树顶 应用机智阿狐狸先猫向狐狸喊狗已经逮住并快制服 啊狐狸先猫喊道带着百余种艺术消失能像我爬丢掉性命
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
其他4条回答
它发生猫在森林里遇见了狐狸和作为她认为给她自己: ' 他经验聪明和有很多和在世界上推崇的, ' 她与他谈了话用一个友好的方式。 ' 早晨好,亲爱的先生Fox,你好吗? 怎么是所有以您? 您怎么得到在这些困难时期? ' 狐狸,有很多各种各样傲慢,看猫从头到脚,和长期不知道是否他会给任何答复。 最后他说: ' 噢,您孤苦胡子擦净人,您花斑傻瓜,您饥饿的老鼠猎人,您能认为什么? 有您问我怎么的面颊成功? 您学会了什么? 您了解多少艺术? ' ' 我了解,但是一, ' 回复了猫,谨慎地。 ' 那是什么艺术? ' 问狐狸。 ' 当猎犬跟随我时,我可以反弹入树和救自己。 ' ' 那是否是全部? ' 狐狸说。 ' 我是一百艺术的大师,并且有入交易sackful狡猾。 您使我抱歉为您; 来与我,我将教您人们怎么得到远离猎犬。 ' 然...
猫在森林碰巧遇到狐狸,当她心里想:'他很聪明并有丰富经验,并在世界上非常尊敬,'她以一种友好的方式给他。 '你好,亲爱的狐狸先生,你怎么了?你好吗 '
狐狸充满傲慢看着猫,从头部到脚,并且在很长的时间不知道他是否会给予任何答复或不。最后他说:'哦,你倒霉的胡须清洁,你花斑傻瓜,你饿了鼠标的猎人,那你在想什么?你的脸问我如何得到呢?你有什么教训?多少艺术你懂吗? '
'我明白只有一个,'猫回答说,虚心。 '艺术是什么? '问狐狸。 '当猎犬是跟着我,我可以春天到了一棵树,拯救自己。 '
'就这些吗? '狐狸说。 '我是一个100艺术大师,外带一个狡猾的满袋的。你让我为你难过,跟我来,我将教你如何摆脱人的猎犬。 '
就在这时,来与四条狗的猎人。猫敏捷地兴起了树,坐在它的...
狐狸与猫。
碰巧遇到的猫在森林狐狸,当她心里想:'他是聪明和丰富经验,并在世界上非常尊敬,'她以一种友好的方式给他。 '你好,亲爱的福克斯先生,你怎么?所有你如何呢?你好吗,在这困难时期呢? '
狐狸,对各种充满傲慢,看着猫,从头部到脚,并且在很长的时间不知道他是否会给予任何答复或不。最后他说:'哦,你倒霉的胡须清洁,你花斑傻瓜,你饿了鼠标的猎人,那你在想什么?你的脸问我如何得到呢?你有什么教训?多少艺术你懂吗? '
'我明白只有一个,'猫回答说,虚心。 '艺术是什么? '问狐狸。 '当猎犬是跟着我,我可以春天到了一棵树,拯救自己。 '
'就这些吗? '狐狸说。 '我是一个100艺术大师,外带一个狡猾的满袋的。你让我为你难过,跟我来,我会教你如何摆脱人的猎犬。 ...
THE FOX AND THE CAT.
It happened that the cat met the fox in a forest, and as she thought to herself: 'He is clever and full of experience, and much esteemed in the world, ' she spoke to him in a friendly way. 'Good day, dear Mr. Fox, how are you? How is all with you? How are you getting on in these hard times? '
The fox, full of all kinds of arrogance, looked at the cat from head to foot, and for a long time did not know whether he would give any answer or not. At last he said: 'Oh, you wretched beard cleaner, you piebald fool, you hungry mouse hunter, what can you be thinking of? Have you the cheek to ask how I am getting on? What have you lear...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲爱的各位英语精英们~麻烦帮忙翻译翻译!万分感谢!!!_千万别学英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,276贴子:
亲爱的各位英语精英们~麻烦帮忙翻译翻译!万分感谢!!!
亲爱的大神们,本人英语太差,奈何英语版无法通过,唯有向各位英语精英们请教了!总共三句话需要【中译英】
第一句:以《Running Man》为例第二句:近几年,在韩国明星制的带动下,韩国综艺节目渐渐崛起,引领韩流热潮。内地也有不少电视台模仿韩国综艺节目,但大多集中在韩国综艺节目主体的形式上。第三句:而本土综艺要想在当前综艺化媒体浪潮中脱颖而出,则需要根据本土综艺自身特点对综艺节目进行有效的创新和营销,才能真正实现本土综艺化发展和突破。
初心镇楼。反正就是谷...
官方图镇楼。
Single dog, single dog...
First off all,i need t...
,总感觉遇到战营了,但...
i love you啥意思啊
l want you to be free ...
说了那么多 居然就给个hi…
不管是英译汉,汉译英,...
好开心呀呀呀
百度小说人气榜
本书排行: 第名
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴急求带中文翻译的英文小说,最好是一句一翻译的_百度知道
急求带中文翻译的英文小说,最好是一句一翻译的
句翻译能提高英语绩更
提问者采纳
Pride and Prejudice
Chapter One
第章 It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters. 凡钱单身汉总想娶位太太已经条举世公认真理单身汉每逢新搬四邻八舍虽完全解性情何见解何既条真理早已目根深蒂固总看作自某理所应笔财产 &My dear Mr. Bennet,& said his lady to him one day, &have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?& 班纳特太太丈夫说:我爷尼斐花园终于租听说没 Mr. Bennet replied that he had not. 班纳特先答道没听说
&But it is,& &for Mrs. Long has just been here, and she told me all about it.& 确租说朗格太太刚刚件事底细五十告诉我
Mr. Bennet made no answer. 班纳特先没理睬
&Do not you want to know who has taken it?& cried his wife impatiently. 难道想知道谁租太太耐烦嚷起 &You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it.& 既要说给我听我听听妨 This was invitation enough.
句足够鼓励讲 &Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken by a young man of large fortune from the north of E that he came down on Monday in a chaise and four to see the place, and was so much delighted with it that he agreed with Mr. M that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of next week.& 哦亲知道郎格太太说租尼斐花园阔少爷英格兰北部;听说星期乘着辆驷马轿车看房看非意场莫理斯先谈妥;要‘米迦勒节’前搬进打算周未先叫几佣住
&What is his name?& 叫名字
&Bingley.& 彬格莱
&Is he married or single?& 太太呢单身汉 &Oh! single, my dear, to be sure! A single
four or five thousand a year. What a fine thing for our girls!& 噢单身汉亲确确实实单身汉钱单身汉;每四五千磅收入真福气 &How so? how can it affect them?& 说关事
&My dear Mr. Bennet,& replied his wife, &how can you be so tiresome! You must know that I am thinking of his marrying one of them.& 我爷太太答道叫讨厌告诉吧我盘算要挑我做婆 &Is that his design in settling here?& 住打算 &Design! nonsense, how can you talk so! But it is very likely that he may fall in love with one of them, and therefore you must visit him as soon as he comes.& 打算胡扯哪倒作兴看我某呢搬拜访拜访 &I see no occasion for that. You and the girls may go, or you may send them by themselves, which perhaps
for, as you are as handsome as any of them, Mr. Bingley might like you the best of the party.& 我用带着啦要干脆打发自或许倒更些跟比起哪都能胜美貌,彬格莱先倒能挑呢 &My dear, you flatter me. I certainly have had my share of beauty, but I do not pretend to be any thing extraordinary now. When a woman has five grown up daughters, she ought to give over thinking of her own beauty.& 我爷太捧我啦前确赞赏我美貌现我敢说众家五该自美貌再转念 &In such cases, a woman has not often much beauty to think of.& 看家自美貌转少念喽
&But, my dear, you must indeed go and see Mr. Bingley when he comes into the neighbourhood.& 我爷彬格莱搬我邻近确应该看看
&It is more than I engage for, I assure you.& 实跟说吧我份内事
&But consider your daughters. Only think what an establishment it would be for one of them. Sir William and Lady Lucas are determined to go, merely on that account, for in general, you know they visit no new comers. Indeed you must go, for it will be impossible for us to visit him, if you do not.& 看份吧请想想论哪要攀家够威廉爵士夫妇已经决定拜望非用意知道通拜望新搬邻居确应该要叫我 &You are overscrupulous, surely. I dare say Mr. Bingley will be
and I will send a few lines by you to assure him of my hearty consent to his marrying which ever he though I must throw in a good word for my little Lizzy.& 实思啦彬格莱先定高兴看;我写封信给带说随便挑我哪我都甘情愿答应娶;我信特别替丽萃吹嘘几句 &I desire you will do no such thing. Lizzy is not a bit be and I am sure she is not half so handsome as Jane, nor half so good humoured as Lydia. But you are always giving her the preference.& 我希望别做丽萃没点胜别几;我敢说论漂亮抵吉英半;论性抵丽迪雅半偏
&They have none of them much to recommend them,& &they are all silly and ignor but Lizzy has something more of quickness than her sisters.& 没哪值夸奖答道;跟家姑娘傻知;倒丽萃要比几姐妹伶俐些
&Mr. Bennet, how can you abuse your own children in such way? You take delight invexing me. You have no compassion on my poor nerves.& 我爷舍糟蹋自新亲故意叫我气恼让自意吧半点体谅我神经衰弱 &You mistake me, my dear. I have a high respect for your nerves. They are my old friends. I have heard you mention them with consideration these twenty years at least.& 真错怪我我太太我非尊重神经我朋友至少近二十我直听道慎重其事提 &Ah! you do not know what I suffer.& 啊知道我受苦呢 &But I hope you will get over it, and live to see many young men of four thousand a year come into the neighbourhood.& 我希望毛病起象种每四千镑收入阔少爷眼看着搬做邻居 &It will be no use to us if twenty such should come, since you will not visit them.& 既愿意拜访即使二十搬我处
&Depend upon it, my dear, that when there are twenty I will visit them all.& 放吧我太太等二十我定拜望 Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three and twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develope. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented, she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get h its solace was visiting and news. 班纳特先真古怪面喜欢插科打浑挖苦同拘言笑变幻莫测真使位太太积二十三经验摸透性格太太脑容易加析智力贫乏、术、喜怒要碰称事神经衰弱平事嫁;平安慰访友拜客打听新闻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文小说的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,让我们携起手来,一起去努力、去奋斗、去拼搏!去创造辉煌的明天!(不仅要准备 还要有文采!)上面错了 不仅要准确 还要有文采_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,让我们携起手来,一起去努力、去奋斗、去拼搏!去创造辉煌的明天!(不仅要准备 还要有文采!)上面错了 不仅要准确 还要有文采
英语翻译亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,让我们携起手来,一起去努力、去奋斗、去拼搏!去创造辉煌的明天!(不仅要准备 还要有文采!)上面错了 不仅要准确 还要有文采
Dear brothers and sisters,let us join hands together to work hard,to strive,to struggle!To create a brilliant future!
Dear brothers and sisters,let's hand in hand,make our efforts,struggle and fight altogether!to build a brilliant future!(亲爱的哥哥们,我恨你们。)用英语怎么说是要整句连在一起的。谢谢。急求!!!_百度作业帮
(亲爱的哥哥们,我恨你们。)用英语怎么说是要整句连在一起的。谢谢。急求!!!
(亲爱的哥哥们,我恨你们。)用英语怎么说是要整句连在一起的。谢谢。急求!!!
dear brothers, i hate you!
为什么要这样说你的哥哥们?I hate you,my dear brothers!}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信